Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:22 pm
Vihata

Cassius gave a small frown, "I seem to remember making a wish about making it easier for him to feed, or something like that... It may have been canceled out when you severed the bond when he was cracking..." he said softly, trying to remember, but finding it hazy in his memory for some reason. It might be what Pose was doing to help him, but it was more likely that the initial soul separation was what had cancelled the wish. Still his memory would probably level out once Pose was finished with him.

"And his violin should be in the display case in the studio. I do remember putting it in there yesterday. I could probably sing some souls up for you two," he offered, giving a small smile at the kiss to his hand. He pulled on the hand he was attached to and pulled Meryth down next to him, "But you look tired," he added in a soft whisper then rested his head on Meryth's shoulder and snuggled in next to him.

He had the brilliant plan that as soon as Meryth went to sleep, Cassius would get up and sing up some nourishment for Mertyth and Kota. Brilliant, right? Well, except for the fact that he wasn't supposed to be doing much until Pose was finished with him...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• The smell of the food was making Aeshma’s mouth water so bad to the point she almost debated not going to Cassius’ shop and instead taking to food somewhere else. Somewhere she could enjoy all of it – alone. But.. Her mother’s amulet sat like a heavy weight in her pocket and for a moment, sadness welled up and outweighed her hunger. She missed her mother and her siblings. It has been so long since the day she was banished that the young demoness could barely remember all their faces anymore.

A rough shoulder bumped into her, causing Aeshma to snap out of forlorn thoughts. “Watch it.” Came the gruff voice of the man who had the audacity to touch her. She would have gone after him and taught him a lesson for daring to tarnish her outfit but the stench wafting off him make the demoness nearly gag. If she had her full powers, she would have murdered him without having to get near him and his foul smell but as it was.. she turned her nose up at him and continued her way, promising to end him if their paths were to cross again.

A few minutes later, Aeshma saw the shop she was looking for and sighed in relief. She was tired of carrying this bag because it was heavier than it appeared at first glance. Wrinkling her nose, she followed the directions Rex had given as she looked for the back entrance into his place. Finally finding it, she huffed in irritation when she realized she couldn’t open the door with her hands so full. And she didn’t want to set it on the ground because.. ew. So she did what any respectable person would do. She kicked at the door while yelling, “Hey! Open up!”

User Image

• ωɦε૨ε: Cassius' Shop
    ฬเtђ: Herself
    мσσ∂: Bored, Irritated, Hungry
    ωεα૨เɳɠ: Outfit and Hair (minus the purse)

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
    Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:35 pm
    MzDuchess
    This village isn't that bad. You're still thinking of Darkness Abounds. This village is nicer in scent and population.

Cassius opened the door and simply collected the bag then pulled the woman on inside. After that, all she saw was the knee-length fall of white hair as he moved through his living room and into the dining room and kitchen, "Come on in," he called in a voice that was, literally, pure music to hear. Even when he wasn't singing, his voice was like that.

He started unpacking the bag and noted something that didn't surprise him at all, "Looks like Rex intended you to eat with me. I think he has the impression that I might be lonely. No idea where he gets that idea..." he called out, finishing with a wry tone that carried a bit of sarcasm to it.

He laid out the containers and the small keg then collected plates and mugs from the kitchen. He carried that over to the table and started dishing out the food then poured them each a mug of the light ale.

When she finally got a good look at him, one had to wonder why he was alone. He was almost painfully beautiful, his lavender eyes setting perfectly in his features and giving a startling quality to the male. He carried a level of physical and magical confidence that few had. In a nutshell, Cassius knew he was both beautiful and powerful and he carried that confidence everywhere with him.  
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:18 am
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

• Aeshma went to kick the door again but when her foot swung forward, the door was popped open, throwing her off balance. “Hey!-“ she started to say but a pale arm shot out and instantly grabbed her and the food bag, bringing both inside. Startled at the suddenness of it all, the female demoness just watched as the male before her took the bags from her loose grip and started helping himself. Confounded with the turn of events, she hesitantly stepped forward to get a better look at him.

He was almost too beautiful for a male to be, but if he had siren in him like Rex had said – that would explain it. It had been many years since she had met another siren, but she knew that most of that race were insanely gorgeous. And this male in front of her was no different. And his voice…

She snapped out of her dazed thoughts, and instead looked at him with curious amusement. “So, you’re a siren, but have a barkeep try and hook you up with a date? How lame.” Aeshma said with a chuckle. Her crimson eyes sparkled with laughter as she finally sashayed her way to the table he had set. Picking a chair closest to the food, she waited for him to bring back the plates before helping herself, not caring what the male thought of her brashness. Aeshma may have been a lot of things, but shy was not one of them.

“So, tell me, Siren. Do you always invite strangers into your house without first knowing their intentions?” the demoness asked with a smirk, before taking a sip of the ale he had sat in front of her.

User Image

мσσ∂: Bored, Irritated, Hungry

Red Gypsy
    Oh! My bad! I guess I was still thinking of Darkness. Sorry!

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
    Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:41 pm
    MzDuchess
    It's okay.

Cassius paused in his meal to raise one eyebrow at her, "Sweetheart... I could have you begging me to take your life as I slit your throat in an instant... It's no danger for me to have a meal with you... And your questionable virtue is actually safe with me, so there's no chance for contention. Just enjoy the meal and I might answer a few questions for you..." he pointed out, his voice still absolutely beautiful to hear.

And he was right. He had the power and the ability. And he'd done it before...

He was ruthless when he needed to be...

But for now, he simply went back to enjoying the very wonderful meal and the ale. He did pause long enough to collect a couple of cloth napkins for them, still being the polite host even if he was hungry enough that conversation wasn't much.

Once he was finished eating, he did go into the small kitchen and make the one and only thing he was allowed to cook: coffee. He could make that perfectly with his eyes closed, proverbially, not literally. The entire village had gotten tired of fires in his kitchen a very long time ago and had taken collective pity on him to keep him from cooking. Now, he had a very nice kitchenette and ice box, and plenty of coffee. He did make himself salads alot... They didn't require any cooking...

He set up two mugs, though he did pull down tea in case she preferred that after eating.

When she was finished eating, he gestured to a basket beside the doorway to the shop, "Just put the dishes in that and they'll collect it in the morning," he said simply then gestured to the mugs, "Coffee or tea?" he asked her then flashed her the smile that had charmed plenty of partners into his bed over the years, "We can sit in the living room, digest, and I'll answer a few questions for you... I'm Cassius, by the way..." he added and introduced himself as he tossed his hair over his shoulder, the white fall beautiful but giving no hints to his age at all...  
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:20 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

• Aeshma laughed when he said he could slit her throat while making her beg for it. As if slitting her throat would kill her. No, he would have to fully remove her head otherwise she would eventually heal. It would suck and she might not have a voice for a while, but it wouldn’t be the first time someone got rough during sex play. “Oh darling, don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

Placing her drink down with a giggle, she took a couple bites of the food in front of her while it was still warm and was surprised at how good it tasted. She let out a moan of pure carnal delight as she continued to eat, her previous thoughts and intentions completely forgotten in the moment. It had been a while since she had such a good warm meal like this, so in this moment the food was the only thing that mattered. And even though she ate faster than normal, she didn’t make a mess anywhere so when he brought her a napkin, she delicately wiped her mouth before taking another long sip of her ale.

Once her plate was pretty much cleared, the demoness sat back and sighed in contentment, her hand rubbing her belly in small circular motions. She was so full, and yet if offered dessert she would probably still eat more. Because there is always room for dessert. Smiling to herself, she allowed her crimson eyes to take in her surroundings truly for the first time. When Cassius brought her some coffee and tea, she waved her hand at the offer. Coffee or tea was the last thing she wanted right now, plus.. she couldn’t stand the bitterness of coffee anyways.

“I know who you are Cassi.” She said with a smirk, purposefully shortening his name before pushing herself up from the dining table and towards the living room he had pointed out. The demoness made sure to pass by him close enough so that their bodies barely brushed against each other before throwing herself down into his couch. “Hmm, this is really comfy.” Aeshma said, relaxing further into the cushions.

User Image

мσσ∂: Full, Content, Mischievous

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
    Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm
    MzDuchess

Cassius just shook his head at her, "I was introducing myself to be polite, you little minx. Besides..." he had to grin as he carried his cup of coffee into the living room and sat down in his work chair, "You don't have the right... equipment... for my tastes..." he informed her, delighting in the teasing aspect of it. Few who headed for Vampire Island didn't know who he was these days... He'd become rightfully infamous...

The Church had made sure to let it be known just how badly the Siren had decimated their numbers, though they vilified him over it. They made it sound like the worst thing he could have done, that he was the worst thing on the planet. Most who heard it felt that he'd been justified in his actions. The Hunters needed to have their numbers thinned out...

Add to all of that the fact that he was the heir to the Mermaid throne, and he was doubly well-known....

"So tell me... Aside from your name... Just how did you hear about me?" he asked her, showing his vanity streak. He admitted it. He was vain. But he was beautiful enough to feel it justified.

Plus, he hadn't gotten enough flattery or admiration lately and he was feeling the pinch...  
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:57 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

• A slow grin crawled across Aeshma’s face as she watched Cassius practically swagger into the living room. This siren was definitely full of himself, but then again.. wasn’t every siren that way? It had been many a year since she last saw one, but the few she had known in the past were more vain than even she was. And that was saying something.

His grin and response had her gigging as she sat up from her prone position. Crossing her leather clad legs, she leaned forward, letting her blond hair cascade from over her shoulder while her breast pushed up against themselves. She had a really nice cleavage if she said so herself, and this male across from her just gave her the most brilliant idea. She didn’t have the right package for him, eh? Well, she had never met a male she couldn’t sway over to her side. Even the ones who were strictly dickly. ‘Challenge accepted.’ Aeshma thought to herself.

With lidded eyes, she licked her bottom lip seductively while running a finger down her bursting cleavage. “I don’t have the right, equipment, you said? Why darling, haven’t you ever heard of a strap-on?” the demoness purred. Letting another smirk tilt up her lips, Aeshma slowly rose from the couch and sashayed over to Cassius who had yet to move. Not giving him a chance to run, she sat on his lap, a leg on either side of his hips, making sure to press her breasts against his chest. Closing the gap between them, she watched his eyes the entire time, amused by what she was seeing. “You may call me Aeshma.” She whispered, her lips barely brushing his in the movement. Even if this male turned out to be the first one she couldn’t turn her way, it still gave the demoness a thrill to tease him.

User Image

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
    Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:02 pm
    MzDuchess

Cassius smiled as she straddled his lap and slid his arms over her hips, "Sweetheart... It's not that I can't... It's that I won't..." he clarified, finding that he was actually enjoying her teasing. When he had fallen for females, it wasn't usually one of her personality. Then again, back then he wasn't interested in them for a relationship...

He let his lavender eyes move over her features thoughtfully for a moment then gave her a bit more truth, "While I could, certainly, give you a night to remember. I'm not into one-night-stands anymore. I'm wanting something much more lasting, and certainly less draining on my partners," he added, knowing that she might not understand that just yet. Then again, he was guessing that he was older than her by a rather large margin at the moment.

"You are very lovely, certainly attractive, and no-doubt very vigorous in bed. None of that is an issue. The only issue for you will be my ability to resist you. So... We can continue to try to battle over this, or we can simply accept it for the moment and enjoy a companionable evening without contention or argument," he told her, hoping that she'd get the point and behave for a little bit, at least.

Honestly, he wouldn't mind it too much if she tried to seduce him with a little more class instead of coming on to him like a brazen hussy. Instead, she'd made her appeal unappetizing to him.  
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 am
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

• Aeshma bored into Cassius’s lavender eyes with her lidded crimson ones. Licking her lips, her tongue lightly touched his lips in the process, but she made no effort to close the distance between them or even try to go further. Mischief glinted in her eyes when he said that he wouldn’t use a strap-on, and a dozen different ideas popped into her head about how to convince him otherwise. She wasn’t usually one to use primitive tools like that, but she had been with a succubus once who loved domination play and Aeshma was always down to try new things. It wasn’t an unpleasant experience by any means, even if she was left more exhausted than sated afterwards.

When he slid his arms around her hips, she purred while arching her back which caused her chest to graze his. A smirk pulled her lips up in a sexy tilt as she listened to him declaring that he didn’t want a one-night stand. Instead, he was looking for commitment and something to last a long time. ‘Pity.’ She thought, leaning forward to brush her nose against his in an eskimo kiss before detaching herself from his lap.

“Well, more’s the pity. As much fun as you look, darling, I am not looking for a commitment.” She said as she walked back to her previous spot on the couch, her hips swaying seductively with every step. Throwing herself back down on the couch, she crossed her legs before tossing her blond hair over her should and smirking coyishly. He thought she was pretty attractive enough to appreciate her looks, but not enough to ******** her. If she wasn’t so confident in herself already, that backhanded compliment might actually have stung. As it was, she just allowed her smirk to grow instead.

“Well, as beautiful as you are, I’m afraid you’re not my type, love. Although, I have been known to switch it up from time to time.. I’m actually not here for a relationship or quick ********. I was actually told you fix magical gemstones. Is that true?”

User Image

ฬเtђ: Cassius

Red Gypsy
    Sorry for the delay!

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
    Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:27 pm
    MzDuchess

Cassius gave a healthy laugh when she finally backed off and gave him her real reason for coming to him. He knew that it wasn't just because Rex sent her over with dinner, after all. Rex wouldn't send someone new just to keep him company. The human might look like a mountain lumberjack and able to crack heads with the best of them, but he was a hopeless romantic with the ones he called his friends.

He considered his current work selection and knew that he had the time for something new. At least it would be something different to do, for a change.

"Let me see it," he told her and held out his hand in a negligent movement that belied his power. It wouldn't take him much to figure it out. He was as good with gems as he was with singing, after all. Though few around here truly understood his talents...

Even fewer knew who he truly was... That one was a very closely kept secret, something only three people knew now. It was five, bit two were no longer able to tell anyone anything anymore....  
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:13 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

• The chain that hung around her neck suddenly felt ten times heavier than normal, and it caused Aeshma to hesitate. An unfamiliar warmth started to grow from where the amulet lay against her skin and it caused her brow to wrinkle in concern briefly, before flitting away just as quickly as it came. Biting her lip, the demoness pulled up the chain and dislodged the key piece from inside her leopard printed bra-let. With her hand still fisted around the piece, she met Cassius eyes with her crimson ones. No playfulness or teasing left it their dark gaze, instead a cold cruelness had taken root in them. “Before I show you, I need your binding oath that you will never repeat to anyone outside this room what I am about to show you.”

As she waited for his response, Aeshma’s mind drifted to the day her mother shoved the amulet into her daughter’s hand. “Take this. Do not let him see. This will be your only salvation, my precious daughter.” “Mama! I don’t understand-“ “You will when time comes, Ojōsan.” That was one of the last conversations she would ever have with her mother. Her father killed both her mother and siblings not long after that.

Hearing his melodic voice brought Aeshma out of her reverie, and once she had his oath, nodded before opening her hand. Hesitating only once more, she extended the key-like amulet to Cassius and watched with hawk-like eyes as he took it from her.

“The jewel is forged with phoenix fire from one of the pits in the celestial realm. The key itself is fine, but it does not work like it should since the jewel is cracked. Do you think you can fix it, and balance out the unstable magic in it?”

User Image

ฬเtђ: Cassius

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out