Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:55 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought for a moment after they had walked inside. "Something to set the mood or afterwards its over or some sort of lubrication or for good luck. Those sort of special item" he answered. "If your yawn has any indication of your awareness, you sound like you're ready for your nap, Jeff. Go on ahead and get your ice pack for your nose and long nap while I take care of dinner" he said before going to set down his stuff in his bedroom. "We can discuss more of the item or any thing about going all the way later on" he said when he returned then started washing his hands at the kitchen sink.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery nodded and walked up behind Moris wrapping his arms around the smaller males waist and giving him a soft kiss on his cheek "I'll see you when you come and wake me up "he said. He then went up to his room striping down to his boxers he slid into bed pulling the blankets over him and falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes a little as his boyfriends had his arms around his waist and a kiss on the cheek. "See you then" he said then watch him leave off to the room. He dries off his hands with a towel once he was finished washing his hands.Checks around the kitchen as to see what the had and he came a across a couple of candles. "They're not scented so maybe they can be used for mood lighting" he thought and placed them on the candle sticks on the table. Decided to do a Japanese themed and with his ability he prepared Donburi, miso soup, ginger rice and green tea cake.
As for beverage, he went with green tea. Getting dinner ready kept him busy and hopeful to see his boyfriend's reaction to the set up soon. After he was done an hour or so later, he set the table then went to the room to change his clothes then went over to the bed to wake up Jeffery.
"Time to wake up Jeff" he said and shook his shoulder a little, "Dinner is ready and hopefully like you dinner date surprise" he said softly.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:25 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes a little as his boyfriends had his arms around his waist and a kiss on the cheek. "See you then" he said then watch him leave off to the room. He dries off his hands with a towel once he was finished washing his hands.Checks around the kitchen as to see what the had and he came a across a couple of candles. "They're not scented so maybe they can be used for mood lighting" he thought and placed them on the candle sticks on the table. Decided to do a Japanese themed and with his ability he prepared Donburi, miso soup, ginger rice and green tea cake.
As for beverage, he went with green tea. Getting dinner ready kept him busy and hopeful to see his boyfriend's reaction to the set up soon. After he was done an hour or so later, he set the table then went to the room to change his clothes then went over to the bed to wake up Jeffery.
"Time to wake up Jeff" he said and shook his shoulder a little, "Dinner is ready and hopefully like you dinner date surprise" he said softly.

the amazing kitsune

Jefferys eyes opens slowly as he was shaked opening his eyes he let out a small yawn and smiled up at his boyfriend" I'm sure I will " leaning up he kissed his boyfriend gently cupping his cheek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:01 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes not expecting a kiss right after his boyfriend wakes up. He pulls away a little, "Let the date begin and save the kissing for later" he said smiling and grabs for his hand in attempt to pull him to his feet.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:20 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris blushes not expecting a kiss right after his boyfriend wakes up. He pulls away a little, "Let the date begin and save the kissing for later" he said smiling and grabs for his hand in attempt to pull him to his feet.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffrey smaller let his boyfriend pull him out of bed but before they could go he stopped and gave him a small smile "let me first get dressed" I said with small grin as he pulled clean pants and a shirt he nodded " OK now I'm ready "  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:01 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris let go of Jeffery once he was out of bed. "You didn't have to get dressed. Boxers would have been fine since its a indoor and private date" he said while waiting. "Alright, follow me" he said as he walks out the bedroom and enters the kitchen. "The is that the dinner is Japanese themed and...accompanied with non-accented candles for decoration" he said as he walked over to the table and sat down in his chair. "I thought since we're studying the Japanese that it would be the appropriate theme to go for" he explained and looked to him as to what his reaction would be.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:20 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris let go of Jeffery once he was out of bed. "You didn't have to get dressed. Boxers would have been fine since its a indoor and private date" he said while waiting. "Alright, follow me" he said as he walks out the bedroom and enters the kitchen. "The is that the dinner is Japanese themed and...accompanied with non-accented candles for decoration" he said as he walked over to the table and sat down in his chair. "I thought since we're studying the Japanese that it would be the appropriate theme to go for" he explained and looked to him as to what his reaction would be.
the amazing kitsune

Jefferys eyes widened as he saw everything his breath caught in his throat "I-its wonderful "he said as he turned and kissed Moris deeply pulling the blonde closer to him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was very happy to see his boyfriend's reaction to the dinner set up. He kisses back instinctively, "Wouldn't like to pry him off me, but this isn't the time for a make out session" he thought and places his hands on his chest and pushes a away a little. "Okay, Jeff. I'm not on the menu" he said jokingly with a chuckle to try to keep the continuation of the good mood going. "How about we start dinner while its still warm. Kissing can wait until after dessert" he suggested and used his ability to pour the tea into their cups.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:34 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was very happy to see his boyfriend's reaction to the dinner set up. He kisses back instinctively, "Wouldn't like to pry him off me, but this isn't the time for a make out session" he thought and places his hands on his chest and pushes a away a little. "Okay, Jeff. I'm not on the menu" he said jokingly with a chuckle to try to keep the continuation of the good mood going. "How about we start dinner while its still warm. Kissing can wait until after dessert" he suggested and used his ability to pour the tea into their cups.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery grinned slightly "you're not on the menu yet "he said with a wink as sat down across from his lover taking in all the food licking his lips "everything looks delicious Moris "he said smiling at him  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Oh, you" Moris thought after the wink and blushed again. "Hopefully, it will taste delicious too. Am a bit rusty with Japanese food" he admits and moves his chair to be closer to the table and in turn be a little closer to Jeffery. He tries the miso soup first since it is the easiest dish he had made.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:23 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Oh, you" Moris thought after the wink and blushed again. "Hopefully, it will taste delicious too. Am a bit rusty with Japanese food" he admits and moves his chair to be closer to the table and in turn be a little closer to Jeffery. He tries the miso soup first since it is the easiest dish he had made.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery started to try each of the things on the table letting out a moan from the taste closing his eyes enjoying the taste of every bite "everything is delicious Moris "he says with a grin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:12 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Hearing the moans coming from his boyfriend in trying out the food, Moris couldn't help feeling a little jealous of the food. "Ah, great relief to my ears" he replied smiling a little. Finishes off his bowl of miso soup and moves on to the Donburi and ginger rice. "At least the meal part turned out good, but I don't know what we should be talking about doesn't directly relate to intimacy" he thought as he took a sip from his cup of green tea.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:53 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Hearing the moans coming from his boyfriend in trying out the food, Moris couldn't help feeling a little jealous of the food. "Ah, great relief to my ears" he replied smiling a little. Finishes off his bowl of miso soup and moves on to the Donburi and ginger rice. "At least the meal part turned out good, but I don't know what we should be talking about doesn't directly relate to intimacy" he thought as he took a sip from his cup of green tea.
the amazing kitsune

Jeffery looked up from his food "so Moris when did you first discover your power "he asked since he was curious how Moris gained his abilitys since his own were brought out in a life or death situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris stopped eating or drinking when heard the origin question. Usually he would be hesitant to talk of that part of his life, but he didn't want to keep it from his boyfriend since he had mentioned it to his former friends."When I was a baby, that is as far I can remember. A time before I given up to the orphanage by my birth mother. Just occurrences expected from a haunted place like floating furniture and things showing up someplace else than where they were placed at" he answered Jeffery and looking down at the food not wanting to see the other's expression while he was talking.
the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:54 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris stopped eating or drinking when heard the origin question. Usually he would be hesitant to talk of that part of his life, but he didn't want to keep it from his boyfriend since he had mentioned it to his former friends."When I was a baby, that is as far I can remember. A time before I given up to the orphanage by my birth mother. Just occurrences expected from a haunted place like floating furniture and things showing up someplace else than where they were placed at" he answered Jeffery and looking down at the food not wanting to see the other's expression while he was talking.
the amazing kitsune

Seeing his boyfriend look down he got a worried expression "I I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked about it "he said as he reached across and took his lovers hand in his own giving it a gentle squeeze.  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff