Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:28 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Chilia shrugged "Well...if i use that phrase it would be a motivating purpose...After all, I'm a personal trainer here" she stated "at Fiddles Gym, Actually a easy job when you think about it...And i get free workout tools and such to stay in shape" she stated seemingly happy about that concept. of course she noticed what she had said "A violinist...I've always enjoyed music...and wished i could play an instrument" she confessed. Chilia had finally gotten her own sort of freedom from her old life and ever since she did she spent years learning new things and even doing things shes never done before, she had one hell of a bucket list. "Its nice to meet ya Solaris, hehe...and It does sound fun....I've seen it before though....most people avoid it hen they don't have a friend because you need two people to play...And i can confess...its very hard to play by oneself" she stated admitting she tried to play it alone it was clear by her response it didn't go too well.

Chilia would soon get asked about how to play it which made her tap her chin "Well...IF what i did was correct...minus the...solo attempt...I believe you are trying to hit a puck which is a plastic colored thite side...using the sides to bounce it or just hit it through the middle" she explained "but....Again...Not sure how the point system works...but I believe thats how it is...oh and you cant use you hands...you have to hit it with a...weird plastic....i dont know what they are called but you use them to hit the other thingy" she told her what she knew at least, personally, Chilia when she attempted by herself was running back and fourth between sides trying to hit the puck and score but would also try and stop it, it as a very tiring battle.

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Outfit: Casual
☼Current Location: Mushroom kingdom
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Here

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:00 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationThe Mushroom Kingdom || Company Chilia || Song N/A || Wallet $161.00 || Bank $1050.00 ||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

The confessions from Chilia prior to the departure were reasonable, to say the least. Maybe she should drop by the gym to get some exercise, though that would wait till another time. Not to mention that the brunette was feeling unsure about music. Again, Solaris would help in opening her eyes in another time. Right now, the female wolf was trying her best to lecture Solaris about how air hockey works, and the fallen angel giggled, though she appreciated the effort. "I somehow get what you are trying to imply. In fact, the game in front of us serves as the makeshift demonstration for us," she spoke, her eyes glued to the two people who were showing off with their peers laughing and cheering. The puck was the main target zooming around, the pushers being the mechanism to maneuver the disc. At least the machine was made for fun and not as a cutthroat competition, though it would depend on the outlook of the participants entirely.

"So, how many games shall we have once they are done?" she faced Chilia with a questioning look. She felt her bag gently to make sure that Theodore was still safe inside. Most likely, the belongings had to be kept safe near them to avoid being pick-pocketed, though it would be most unlikely with security around.

(OOC: 8 tokens in her possession at the moment.)

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:41 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Chilia looked at the fallen angel when she giggled and complimented her for trying "That makes one of us....I think I confused myself with my own explaining on that one" she stated chuckling. as she looked at the Air hockey table infront of them, apparently there was two people in front of her "Holy cow...I didn't even notice them playing...sometimes I zone out too much when im thinking about stuff..." she stated the last part to herself mainly. she watched them, man it sure looked a lot easier to play when you had to watch only one side, Then again if it wasn't challenging what fun would it be to keep playing it, at least her mentality, there was also the mentality of it had to be fun as well, but to her the biggest part was the combination of the two, when its fun and challenging, which Video games to her were since she wasn't the best at them.

Chilia would turn to the fallen Angel "hm...oh you want me to play with you?" she asked raising an eyebrow, she wasn't against it, not one bit, she enjoyed chatting with new people and even becoming peoples friends so she'd never want to ditch people or be unfriendly, so of course she'd stay and play. "I'd love to join ya, if ya will let me play with ya on this Air hockey game she stated with a smile. "hmmm..I don't know....everytime i've seen them they often take 4 quarters...or tokens...So really up to you how many games you wanna play, Though I usually say more than one because the first games always meant to be practice and for fun...while the next is more competitive in my opinion...since everyone tries harder when they know how to play"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:25 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationThe Mushroom Kingdom || Company Chilia || Song N/A || Wallet $161.00 || Bank $1050.00 ||

That was when the fallen angel contemplated on the duration of the hockey game, just for fun time's sake. "Maybe we can do two games for today, then we can move to the next one. That's if you are okay with it," she replied, while watching the game still progressing. The cheering became progressively louder, and now it was another duo coming in to play, meaning the waiting time would still be longer than expected. Her eyes were then set on that one machine on which balls could be dropped down and people have to aim to the set of targets, the score being accumulated until the end of the game. "Hmmm... That Skee Ball machine right there... I wanna try that too. It also sounds fun." Not to mention that the machine also looked vibrant despite the retro look, the condition being mint despite the old age.

"Have you heard about that also, Chilia?" she questioned, not minding the banter not far from them. The group was definitely in the mood that they wouldn't mind the time passing by, until it would be time for them to go for the others to get their turn. That's the cue for the two girls to finally jump in and give the air hockey machine a go.

(OOC: 8 tokens in her possession at the moment.)

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:45 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image
User Image

Chilia kept watching the other play the game as the fallen Angel confirmed the idea of two games "Two games work for me, and more games...sweet" she replied adding the last part to her cheerful answer. As she was watching Solaris would motion to another game, skee ball, Personally Chilia had never actually tried that game before, because it seemed simple and easy, which unfortunately for her despite looking easy she would find it difficult the moment she tried, but u til then she would assume it as easy "I've never actually played it...but it looks pretty simple and easy to play, I've watched kids play it and they throw the ball having it roll into one of the many many holes...thats about it I believe....since i don't think its meant for competition but tickets or something" she stated giving a shrug

Soon it would be time for their gaming moment to shine, the other finished and that would be when Chilia would walk to one side of the machine grabbing he plastic hitting apparatus, she would move it around as she was trying to figure out the grip she needed, it had been a long time after all, after she would figure out the grip she would walk to the side of the machine and insert four Quarters/tokens inside of it and push them in, only for the air to start up on the machine, she would walk back to her side, apparently the player on her side didn't win so the puck was on her side "Reaaady?" she stated putting it on the board hitting it slightly as to not start off at full well hall we say speed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:19 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image

With the group finally departing, it was time for the two girls to have their turn, though Solaris took off her bag but still kept it close to her side with the thing put on the ground, close to her . Chilia was the one starting the game for them, and she nodded at her words. "Ready where you are," she smiled, taking a grip at the plastic pusher. And with that, the game had begun, though some people had begun watching them, which she wouldn't mind. After all, the intention was to have fun.

Around an hour later, and with Solaris consuming all of her tokens, the violinist sat down on on the chair close to one of the fighting games, though she had no intention of playing that. She unzipped her bag, pulling Theodore away from the compartment and poking the plushie gently with an index finger. Maybe if Xander would see it, he would be happy that she had picked up a new pet. Well, not exactly alive, but at least still manageable. "I have to say, this is fun. I wanna go back to this place," she spoke, the feeling of joy still apparent inside her body despite the fact that she was tired. It was entirely different from the occasional moments of sex that she shared between the fallen angel and her soon-to-be husband.

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:48 pm
User Image

Mark would slowly be walking down the sidewalk with a soft sigh escaping his lips as he held his umbrella against the incessant downpour. His job search wasn't going too hot at the current moment and while his Parents were covering his housing payments for now he knew that he would have to start his own job so he could actually be done with them for good. But as of right now he had gotten turned down at yet another interview and would be more and more irritated as the days went by, some days harder than others. One of the jobs that he really had wanted was not currently hiring and the other he had just left told him that they wanted someone with actual work experience. He needed to get his mind off his troubles for at least a little bit since his new therapist would be making a house call tomorrow and he didn't want there to be anything to report back to anyone. So he would stop out front of an arcade that Mark had seen on his way into town for the first time and decided that this would be the place to distract him for a bit. The half Korean man would step into the most empty building except for the employees who were there, it seemed that a harsh downpour was enough to keep people away from the arcades. That suited him just fine, he was just glad that there wasn't anyone that he needed to worry about at all. Mark would tug down on the sleeves of his jacket a bit while closing the umbrella and placing in a holder by the door. Finally he would slowly stroll past multiple glowing cabinets before stopping at one of those two player games, a zombie shooter based off a popular movie. This would be just perfect for him and he would quickly place a couple quarters in before grabbing the blue gun and firing at the digital zombies, becoming a bit entranced as he tuned the world out around him at the moment.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reosaki Suzumiya

Reosaki clicked his tongue as he took shelter. He received a message from his informant that his brother, Yukino, was looking for him around Soleil. It was a good thing that he was able to sleep at some chick's house for the night. Knowing his brother it would just be a petty request from their parents for him to do something ridiculous again. That's not gonna happen. Since Yukino's not the type to hang out in the arcade, he figured it would be the best place for him to hide. At least for now. Reosaki was still wearing the same clothes that he had the other day with the addition of the leather jacket that he used as an umbrella on his way here. He managed to work his magic with one of the staffs at the clothing store to give him one for free. Perks of being friendly. That said he still needs a place to stay. Time to look for his new target.

Given the current weather, the arcade did not receive much customers, but one. He seem to fit the bill. Then again, what choice does he have. Without further ado, Reosaki walked towards his prey and positioned himself right beside the man. He would then watch him for a while pretending to be interested in the game itself although he was not half bad as he seem to be. He let out a short whistle right in between of changing stages. "Damn, that's pretty might zombie killing skills you've got there. Mind if I join in?" Its not really his cup of tea but what the heck? Might as well make use of those remaining tokens he has in his coin purse to good use.

COMPANY :: Zombie killing guy...
                                          FORM ::Human
                                          OOC ::Hello hello~

By Bi Blitz

___

___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 am
User Image

As Mark shot his way through the level he made sure to spesifcally aim for the heads of each of the zombies. That being said it was a bit difficult due to the zombies coming at him rather quickly and body shots did stumble them a bit at least. Body then head, was the rhythm he was mostly going for and it worked out for him so far. The young man would quietly notice that someone else had joined him, watching him play the game. However thankfully he was much more focused on the game at this current moment to pay the other man much mind. The last big wave of zombies that served as the beginning's "boss" of the stage wasn't too difficult but he suspected the second stages boss fight would be much harder. Mark would hear the other man's whistle and compliment and he would glance over at him with a small smile before his eyes darted back to the screen and then back over to him. Eye contact as always a bit of an issue for him so instead he ended up just turning his full focus back the screen that was showing the horrible looking cutscenes to tell the "Story" "Thanks, I try..." he spoke with the smile resting on his face before going back to the other man when he asked to join him. No doubt the difficulty would ramp up a bit on the second stage "Sure, be my guest" Mark said a bit more confidently since the game was beginning to start and he was instantly a bit more distracted.

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:28 am

Reosaki Suzumiya

A simple nod was his response to his thanks. So far so good. Once he got his permission to join the game, Reosaki placed his smuggled tokens into the machine and took his gun. With his free hand he combed his slightly damped hair in place to clear out his vision. Right now he was focused on not sucking to notice that the young man was not comfortable meeting his gaze. The last time he played this he was badly beaten by a girl. Although he was able to brush it off as him being gentlemanly that still left him a bad taste in his mouth. Soon his skills were tested. Unlike the other party his aim was not that good. The zombies managed to get closer to the screens to the point that it almost took a life from him before he was able to kill them. It was sad to admit but he was loosing his life gradually than expected until they faced the final boss..."Shoot. I'm out." He cursed beneath his breath. "Sorry but you're on your own." His eyes were still glued on the screen as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. Way to loose face twice in a row.

By Bi Blitz

___

___

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:37 am
User Image

Once the game started the zombies were as expected a bit more difficult to kill since now many were soldier zombies who wore bullet proof vests which meant body shots no longer stumbled them. That messed up his game plan only a little bit as he now had to be more consistent with his headshots. However he did notice that his new companion was...well...a shooter like this probably wasn't his specialty. But none the less the two did manage to make it to the final boss, however with how low the others health was it took no time at all for him to die. It seemed like it was on him now. Mark would shoot at the large bosses weak points as best he could but just as he thought the boss was almost obscenely difficult to kill with a massive health bar and strong attacks. No doubt designed to force people to put in more money if they wanted to continue the game. But soon enough Mark would die as well as the large 'continue?' popped up with a timer counting down showed up. He shook his head a bit and put the plastic gun back into it's holder, no way he'd even bother to continue. He would turn to the other and shrugged his shoulders as he made sure tried to actually do eye contact this time before smiling just a bit "We tried at least..." he said before nodding to the other guy as Mark glanced around the Arcade a bit "Um...was nice playing with you...uh.." oh right there weren't any introductions at all yet, might as well hope the other man filled it in so he didn't have to refer to him as Sir or Mr

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 pm

Reosaki Suzumiya

Reosaki shrugged. If it was in real life then he would be able to rip those flesh eating monster into pieces. Since the other party have no intensions of playing further, he opted to place gun back to its rightful place. Retaining tgr same stance as before, he faced the young man who was trying to make of his name. "Didn't your mom tell you its not polite to ask someone else's name before you give yours?" He never got the names of his targets easily but it seemed that this one was quick on introductions. What the heck. He needed a place to stay so might as well play nice. "Reo." He said quickly after deliberating for a minute of giving his own name. His gaze would then survey the area to check if someone else may have decided to come to the arcade in this horrendous weather. "So you often come here to play?"

By Bi Blitz

___

___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:39 pm
User Image

He would blink a bit at the others question as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly at the fact that he hadn't introduced himself first. So he should have done that first? Dammit why didn't he think of that himself? However the other man didn't seem to mind at all since he introduced himself as Reo so Mark would offer a small smirk in return as he nodded his head at the other "Um...I'm Mark.." he would glance around himself for a moment, more so he didn't have to look at him directly "Not usually...just came here to..eh...blow off some steam.." no point in explaining that he was having a hard time finding a job and was irritated by it. Mark would then nod over to a nearby fighting game and gave a small smile as he shoved his hands in his pockets "W..wanna game a bit more? Eh..might as well since we're the only ones here..." he would offer the other guy since they were in an arcade, might as well talk and game at the same time, right?

Remses

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:42 pm

Reosaki Suzumiya

An eyebrow raised as his gaze went back to the person who introduced himself as Mark. The were rabbit kept his silence for a minute before he continued Blowing off some steem he said which made him curious as to what may be happened to the young lad. If only he knew then it would be much easier to crawl into the crevice of his heart. Now how to get him to talk. "Sure." He said with a smile. "That would be nice but I ran out of tokens." There were still some smuggled goods in his purse but no way he'd let him know that. He only used it to initiate the comversation and probably capture his attention. Reosaki pondered for awhile before he was able to think of a plan that may work in his favor. "Hold on a second. Maybe I got some left..." He pretended to stop lool for a token that was just right under his nose begore he took it out. "There we go." He held the piece of metal right in front of him and looked at the machine Mark was gesturing to. "How about we make things a little bit interesting?" A smirk crept slowly onto his lips as he gazed upon the young made. "Whoever wins get to do be the winner's slave for the day." The guy seemed to be a push over so there's a high chance he would accept. Then again, as shown in his previous match he sucked at these kind of games. So his chnaces of winning is 50-50.

COMPANY :: Mark

By Bi Blitz

___

___

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games