Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:50 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Waiting for the monitored members to give their reports Mizori pulled back the folder from Mare. Closing it she lay both hands across it's top as her focus went to Morrison when Mare said his name. He would be sent back to the Vatican it would seem. That was good she just needed to quickly get the information then when the meeting was over. The Jungle nation of Fayewood, such a beautiful part of the world. A place where the people that lived there still respected and cherished the nature around them and only took what they needed from it, but would give back an offering as repentance. Smiling at the thought of being stationed out in Fayewood the smile only lasted a short while as the meeting was called to a close.

Standing up now as everyone was dismissing themselves from the meeting, Mizori gave a small bow to each and wished them a safe travel. Now alone with Mare she looked at him as he extended his arms. Rushing over she dove into his arms and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Father" She said holding him as a childish smile broke over her face. It had been a bit since he had called her Dear with her missions taking her all over the globe. Breaking the hug Mizori looked at him her smile not falling off. "Father, these terrorists. I have been wondering since you spoke of them. What have they done if you might let me ask, as I have only arrived back to the city this morning I haven't been kept up with the recent events."

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 am
Mare raised an eyebrow as he looked at Mizori. "Ah, as you know...I am old. Very old and It's time you learned some more of the truth." He said smiling as he left the room with his daughter and headed towards the elevator. "As you are aware...you are my most trusted executive. You show so much promise...even after my time on this planet is up..." He said as the elevator chimed and the doors opened before they stepped in. "The world has changed since I was your age and has gotten even stranger, no doubt you recall that story of the princess and the source of all essence?" He asked as they descended downwards through the building. "Well, these terrorists seek to destroy the harmony of essence. They want to corrupt it in order to unleash something truly monstrous..." He said seriously as he made a fist. "I've seen it only twice before....corruption nearly toke six precious objects, and before that the source, in hopes to spread negativity and fear through out the world." He said sternly before smiling. "But, there was a light....the princess. She who could communicate with all essence...she fended off the first onslaught, and managed to hold back the corruption the second time in order to let her knights fight it off." He said as they reached the lowest floor. The doors opened as he walked out with Mizori. "My dear...behold, the princess of old!" Mare said before gesturing to a large rainbow crystal with a young woman housed inside. "Here she has slept for decades....waiting to be freed. The only way we can do that is if we get our hands on the six precious objects, the Pure essences. Then when they are brought here...the crystal will shatter and the princess will be saved. These Terrorists seek to destroy the Pure Essences in order to prevent her freedom." Mare said sternly before looking to Mizori again. "Now...I need you to gather up as much intel as you can....we must find where these objects are kept....each nation has one. This is a very secret mission my dear...and I know you are up for it." The man said a she rested a hand on his daughter's shoulder with a proud smile  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Following behind him and listening to his words Mizori thought about what he was saying. A story she had heard she believed him tell long ago when she was still but a child. "The princess and her knights. I remember this, you used to tell it to me alot. I had thought it was nothing but a child's story tho." Standing now infront of the princess a sad look washed over her. "It's sad that she's like this. Stuck trapped in crystal. Even if she awakens again she will be a relic out of it's time." Hanging her head low for a moment. In a way the princess would be like she was when she first grew up. A child of nature surrounded by the cold embrace of metal.

When Mare spoke of a mission that only she could partake in her cheerfulness returned. "If the Mermaid's disappearance is any kind of indication. Finding out where he went will likely give light on at least one of the orbs I would guess. With Fayewood now an ally, if they have one I am sure the people of that country will not mind us borrowing it, if it's for a good cause the forest folk will help I am sure." Looking again towards the princess Mizori held her hand to her heart for a moment. "I will leave as soon as I receive my informants information" a look of determination was set now in Mizori's eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:53 pm
Mare smiled. "Excellent...and don't worry...even as she sleeps she can feel all the essence in the world and watches it move." He said looking back at the crystal with a smirk. "She knows and sees all...but is helpless to prevent fate from taking certain roads. That is our job." He put his hand on the colorful crystal. "The fairy tales all happened my dear... goldilocks, humpty dumpty, red riding hood...and right now we're apart of a even bigger story than you can imagine. One my family has been writing for a loong time." He said before turning back to her. "Your chapter will be the best one I have ever written." He said smiling as he turned and began walking back to the elevator.

----------------------------(TIME SKIP)-----------------------------------

After hours of swimming Marcus smiled as he saw the lights of the underwater city. "Skye, we're here....the City that lies beneath the crashing waves. The fountain of Faith, Aquatos!" He said looking at her before back at the large city. It was covered in a large dome of ice which allowed any creature who needed air to breath but still allowed water to flow in and out of the city. "It's been forever since I've been down here..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:02 pm
After swimming for hours, the constant use of shifting and moving with the water took a toll on her. Skye was tired, but her determination to get to the city was what led her here. Hearing Marcus, she looked ahead and her eyes lit up at the sight of magnificent city. "Wow...It's amazing!" she said with a smile. She went over to the sub and knocked on the glass to get the other's attention, most of them probably bored and had fallen asleep. She hoped to wake them up so they can see the wonderful city. Skye was almost as giddy as a school girl as she then raced towards Aquatos, her excitement seemingly giving her more energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:15 pm
Having left the building Mizori now was leaning out of the apartment she had been given within the city. She was on the balcony waiting, her hair matted down from a fresh shower as her blue eyes looked to the sky. "Where are you" she muttered to herself as she held her towel close to her face. A tweet from nearby brightened her day significantly as a small sparrow fluttered it's way onto the balcony. It flapped it's little wings around her a few times before finally finding it's resting place on an outstretched finger. "Have you brought me news of the Mermans location Nymph?" Her question met with a flurry of chirps and tweets that she nodded to. A skill that many of her kind could do was communicate with many of the animals of nature. A power she used quite often for recon.

After awhile Mizori returned in from the balcony, Elsa now perched on her shoulder as she strode across to a nearby table. She wore a simple nightgown currently that swished back and forth with each step. "So he's heading to the sea with a small group. I wonder if these are the terrorists that father spoke of." Sitting down Mizori pulled out the file and set it down starting to look over it. She had taken the liberty to get print outs of all the information they had on these terrorists currently which was very little as it was. "It has to be them. If it is they are likely heading towards the fountain of Faith judging by the direction, but why?" Looking over at Elsa, Mizori softly ran a finger over the birds head thinking about things for a moment. "Could there be an orb win Aquatos?"

Standing suddenly Mizori caused Elsa to hop off of her shoulder and flutter over to the table where a bit of bird seed was resting out on and start to peck away. "Should I tell Father about this. He did say it was my mission to find if the nations have them." Nodding to herself Mizori made a decision, she would contact someone she knew and get to Aquatos to both get some intel and gain hopefully a few more eyes to explore the city in the creatures there.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:42 pm
Marcus chuckled as he hurried after Skye. "Alex I'll leave parking the sub to you." He called back as he swam quickly next to Skye.
Alexander nodded as he swam to the sub and pounded on the side in a series of knocks telling the sub to get ready to park.

Evan yawned as he approached the front glass window and looked out onto the underwater city. "Woooah!" He said in awe. "I'ts absolutely amazing down here!!" He said smiling. "You guy have to see this!" He called back to the others  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Shifting slightly in his seat Joe didn't wake up from Evan's yelling, Skye's tapping or Alexanders banging on the sub. His ability to sleep was amiable, but it wasn't something that should have been much of a surprise as he had likely taken the only real injury from the group. Shifting again the gem around his neck tumbled out of his shirt and hung from it's chain in the open space. It's internal electricity still seeming to spark violently under it's gemstone shielding.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:38 pm
The sub started to descend before entering a cavern. It soon surfaced in a port surrounded by other subs. Alex jumped out of a smaller pool and landed softly before walking towards the sub. "Home sweet home..." He said as his hand crackled with electricity and he opened the doors to the sub. "We're here everyone!"

Marcus swam next to Skye. "This way eager beaver." He said as he swam towards a large underwater gate. "this is how we get into the city. Then we'll head to the port to meet the others." He said happily. He was truly happy to return home after being away for so long

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:34 pm
Skye smiled, but had a small pink tint of embarrassment on her cheeks at Marcus' comment. She followed him to the large gate and had slowed down a little as she approached it. It truly was amazing. She walked through the gates with Marcus and had finally stepped inside the underwater city. Once inside the dome, she was finally able to breathe freely without the worry of running out of air.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Stirring finally from his slumber with Alexander yelling on the sub Joe shook the sleep from his mind. Holding a hand on the wall he got to his feet wiping a bit of drool from his mouth. The sleep had done wonders for him his energy as he woke up he was realizing had returned and, while the pain was still there it was noticeably dulled. Looking towards Alex, Joe moved off of the sub in a way happy to be free of the metal contraption that transported them under the waves.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm
Nick had slept pretty much the entire trip, until the motion stopped, forcing him awake in a mild panic until he realized they had reached their destination without incident. "I need a smoke." He muttered.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 am
Marcus smiled as the made it through the gate.One in the dome he returned to his human form and toke a deep breath. "I love the smell of glaciers..." He said as a loud roar came from behind some large doors that led out into the city. Suddenly a giant ocean blue Crocodile with ice spikes on its back came charging towards Marcus before talking him and licking his furiously. "Oh...Ok! Yes Fang! Daddy missed you too!" He said laughing as the Croc began panting and snarled before licking him again. The Croc looked at Skye and sniffed her before snarling happily at her. "He says 'Thank you for returning my master to me,'" Marcus said laughing.

Alex tossed Nick a pack of smokes form the city. "Try them...the tobacco is made from local spices that only grow under the sea." He said as he waited for the others to get off the sub. "we will meet up with Marcus and Skye soon then get you all something to eat before heading to where you'll be staying." He said smiling

Evan smiled as he followed the others disembarking the sub. "This place is amazing..." He said in awe as his cat meowed softly from his bag. "This must have taken centuries to build...." He said thinking. "I wonder how old Merfolk and fishfolk can get....."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:31 pm

"My apologies if I do not hold the same enjoyment as the rest of you" Joe said rubbing his arm lightly as he looked around. It was easy to tell he was feeling anxious this far under water away from the air that held any kind of a charge. Taking in a few deep breaths to try to calm himself Joe closed his eyes as he listened to everyone around him. Wanting to move towards Alex a slowly wave of sparks worked his arm to the gem on his chest.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Hearing the roar, Skye looked towards the source of it and acted very cautious of what it could be. Seeing the large crocodile, she let out a small yelp of surprise as she tried to get out of the way and landed on her butt. She thought it was a wild creature on a rampage, but looking at Marcus, it seemed like it was his pet. "Oh uh..no problem." she said when Marcus translated for the croc. As much as she loved animals, something like a large crocodile will take some time to get used to. It was honestly a little scary. "Is there any other surprises I should be aware of?" she asked as she got back up on her feet. It would be nice to know which creatures around here are friendly and which are not.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games