Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

orphen5555

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:37 pm
(Listen +6!)

Threan moves over to John and looks at him with a concerned expression as well. "If...you are sure." he says before moving over to Pyrrha. "D-d-d-d-do you want me to check the door for traps?" he asks glancing to her quickly and than away.

(Was alright. How was everyone's? O_O)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:37 pm
[Christmas and New Years were fun! I hope y'all had a good time over the holidays too!]

((Listen checks have been sent out))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:06 am
"Unless if anyone can give a good reason why we shouldn't? I am not worried about my health, and you shouldn't ether." John answered Threan's concern.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:51 pm
Lydia gives John and incredulous she places one one hand on whats left of her hips and motions with the other as she talks. "Then let us move to the library so that we can make it safe to rest in. Despite your strong words I think you need a rest as much as Threan"

Lydia moves back over to Threan and then leans over to bring her face to his level. As before her voice sounds a bit kinder when talking to him. "I do not know what effect the poison is having on you, but do you feel well enough to move?"  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:23 pm
"I could carry one and you could carry the other." Pyrrha suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:25 am
"Believe me or not, I am fine and I will walk there. Besides, if I rest, it will take that much longer." In disagreement, John spoke before turning to look for his marks that would lead them. "Now lets see, The library was this way." As he tried to drop their idea of caring for his injury.  

Alzzak

orphen5555

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:43 pm
Threan blushes a bit more and averts his eyes from Lydia but nods. "I am w-w-well enough to move." he says quietly. "T-t-t-thanks for your concern Lydia." he says with a small smile before he looks toward the hallway with webs. "I h-h-hear something from down there." he says drawing his crossbow.  
Kishi Bojin rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 17, 9 Total: 46 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:36 pm
[nothing to see here]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 pm
From behind the door in the north east, comes a quiet tapping noise...  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:28 pm
"Oh?" Lydia says in surprise to Threan's comment. "Perhaps there is something living in one of those spider sacks, let us go take a look, hmm?"

Lydia scuttles over to the door and peers into the spider room, hoping to find whatever made the noise Threan heard. As she does this she hears a noise coming from another room but decides to finish her investigation of the spider room first.

(+5 spot check to see whatever moved)  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:35 pm
Pyrrha readied herself so she wouldn't be caught off guard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:41 pm
Lydia flashed a knowing smile as her suspicions were confirmed. "It's as I thought. There is someone, or rather something wrapped up back there that is alive or at least moving. It sounds like it it trying to talk, which is a hopeful sign. Let us see who it is."

Lydia begins to scuttle into the room but then suddenly stops. She looks down at the floor and then lets out a fake cough into her hand. "Ahem, perhaps someone who is not half spider should free the captured person from the spider sack. In fact, I think I will go back around the corner out of view until you gents and ladies get a chance to explain some things."

Lydia point to the spider sack in question then discretely backs out of view into the main room. "Oh and do be careful opening it, perhaps only removing a bit of the webbing until we can identify what it is. We don't need any nasty surprises with everybody on the mend."  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:49 pm
[Anyone going into the webbing, please roll a reflex save to see if you get stuck or not]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm
Threan glances around for a moment before deciding to follow behind Lydia. "I will k-k-k-keep you company." he says quietly  

orphen5555

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games