Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:48 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Lavander42

In my next post I will be advancing the day by several hours to the afternoon. I will be doing this post either late tonight after my irl dnd session or tomorrow morning. If anyone wants to get anything done before that now's your time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:29 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Lavander42

In my next post I will be advancing the day by several hours to the afternoon. I will be doing this post either late tonight after my irl dnd session or tomorrow morning. If anyone wants to get anything done before that now's your time.

Nah, I was thinking of sarcastically posting about taking a stance to be ready to close the shop but decided against it.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:37 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Lavander42

Probably a few back-and-forth posts with PupSage as Revenge gets admonished for being a 4th edition paladin lacking a 3rd edition paladin's immunity to fear. That can wait til after the couple-hour time jump, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:46 pm
^Lulz  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:16 am
Kowsauni

Are the guards guarding from people going in or from someone coming out?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:09 am
Mongooseh
Kowsauni

Are the guards guarding from people going in or from someone coming out?

Their attention definitely seems to be turned inwards. Valac is pretty sure they are guarding against something coming out of the house.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 am
Kowsauni

PupSage

Permission to overhear beasts being mentioned and do something reckless?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:20 am
Mongooseh
Kowsauni

PupSage

Permission to overhear beasts being mentioned and do something reckless?

Hmm, role play your character as you think he would act in this situation. Kuori and the guard's conversation can be heard by the other players.

However, keep in mind there are like 20 guards right in front of you and there might be a reason why they all aren't bursting into the building.  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 am
Yeah, assume if Kuori is speaking and I don't say that it's a whisper, it's probably audible within a fair distance. I imagine her as having a deep and boysterous voice.

She is basically the fairytale equivellant of the super butch girl that hangs with the bros.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:18 am
Kowsauni

Are we going to see a resurgence of Petra?

I only say that cus basilisk.

Also because I've been meaning to do this for a few days now and only kinda got to it because of the possibility of combat.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=768323

I've rejiggered valac a bit to be a bit less poo, the previous build (which still exists this is just a clone of that sheet modified so if you say nay nothings lost) focused on his charisma which he doesn't have enough really to make thaneborn worth doing over other builds which can take advantage of his str and con properly.

Is this okay?
Effective Changes:
Devastating Strike changed to Howling stike. More worthwhile at-will -2 to all defenses for a potential 2 extra damage isnt worth it.
Rending Strike changed to Desperate Fury.
Rippling Blades changed to Brutal Slam. Both of these utilised Thaneborn and as said previously without a better charisma score makes these poor choices.
Ancient Berserkers Rage changed to Rage of the Crimson Hurrican. Again another power that worked off charisma where another power running off my str/con works alot better.
Lastly Feral Might: Thaneborn Triumph changed to Rageblood Vigor. Con VS Cha con wins and it synergise with previously chosen powers.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:11 am
Mongooseh
Kowsauni

Are we going to see a resurgence of Petra?

I only say that cus basilisk.

Also because I've been meaning to do this for a few days now and only kinda got to it because of the possibility of combat.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=768323

I've rejiggered valac a bit to be a bit less poo, the previous build (which still exists this is just a clone of that sheet modified so if you say nay nothings lost) focused on his charisma which he doesn't have enough really to make thaneborn worth doing over other builds which can take advantage of his str and con properly.

Is this okay?
Effective Changes:
Devastating Strike changed to Howling stike. More worthwhile at-will -2 to all defenses for a potential 2 extra damage isnt worth it.
Rending Strike changed to Desperate Fury.
Rippling Blades changed to Brutal Slam. Both of these utilised Thaneborn and as said previously without a better charisma score makes these poor choices.
Ancient Berserkers Rage changed to Rage of the Crimson Hurrican. Again another power that worked off charisma where another power running off my str/con works alot better.
Lastly Feral Might: Thaneborn Triumph changed to Rageblood Vigor. Con VS Cha con wins and it synergise with previously chosen powers.

Approved, all changes look good. Once we actually do a fight though you wont be able to shift around powers anymore so Its good you told me now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:33 am
Kowsauni
Approved, all changes look good. Once we actually do a fight though you wont be able to shift around powers anymore so Its good you told me now.

Cool. Yeah I imagined that combat would be the 'lock-in' because up till that point it didn't matter.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 pm
PupSage
So much for subtlety. Kuori followed in, throwing the hunk of meat at the statues (throwing from K9 to F10), then ducking in behind the wall J7. Lupa had taught her that not everything is what it seems. And so, Kuori did something that made here feel really stupid. "Hey! We arn't here to hurt you. We just want to know what is going on." Maybe they could talk it out if it was intelligent.

Roll me diplomacy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:39 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage
So much for subtlety. Kuori followed in, throwing the hunk of meat at the statues (throwing from K9 to F10), then ducking in behind the wall J7. Lupa had taught her that not everything is what it seems. And so, Kuori did something that made here feel really stupid. "Hey! We arn't here to hurt you. We just want to know what is going on." Maybe they could talk it out if it was intelligent.

Roll me diplomacy.

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:42 am
I wondered why Kowa dodged the Petra question 3nodding  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games