Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

User Image
Lucy
Lucy listened to Gypsy complaining as she paced around the office. When Gypsy stopped talking, Lucy simply shook her head. "I think I already know the answer to this question, but have you ever asked Morrigan about how she grew up?" she asked. If Gypsy stopped to consider it, she would probably realize that they had never really discussed Morrigan's life before joining the Re and meeting Gypsy. Gypsy had never asked, and Morrigan had never said anything about it. Lucy waited a moment for this to register with Gypsy and continued. "If you knew what her childhood was like, you would know why she doesn't really talk about her problems."

She moved to sit down. "I asked her about it not long after I got here. Took a bit of pressuring her, but I got her to talk to me. Morrigan and Bethany lost their parents when they were about five years old, Gypsy. That was only a short while after Ren and Gin blew everything up. The only one Morrigan had was Bethany, and literally everything she had went into making sure that Bethany survived. She doesn't talk about her problems because she spent about fifteen years hiding her issues from everyone but her sister. The only one she ever felt comfortable with talking to about problems was Bethany. Her time in the Re after they were separated only made her more hesitant to talk to others. And now the only one she's ever been able to make herself discuss problems with is completely broken. She doesn't talk to you about her issues because she feels like yours are more important. She just holds everything in until she can't anymore. You have to help her realize that her problems are important and worth talking about."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:29 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

((Still need Lily, Allistair, and Egan, Sweetheart))

Gypsy listened and it all registered to her but it only compounded the issue for her. She gave a heavy sigh and moved to sit in the chair behind her desk, one hand rubbing at her face for a moment before she started talking in a softer voice without looking Lucy.

“I watched as my mother was killed right in front of me, beaten to death by my father. I was given the usual training for a Demon female: namely, everything that would make me the perfect concubine to add to another demon’s harem and elevate my father’s status. Should that fail, he had the plans in place to sell me as a servant-slave, cleaning since I can’t cook worth a damn. His first step was to auction my maidenhead to the highest bidder. He wasn’t planning on it being Ohvan, though. Ohvan’s name is still whispered in fear in Hell’s Cradle. The demons fear him as much as they fear Gurzil, the only difference being that Gurzil is insane while Ohvan isn’t.

“He’s different from other Harvesters, you know. It took me years to piece it together. He’s an Alpha, possibly THE Alpha; the one that was meant to rule all the Harvesters. He’s a threat to the Demon Council’s power because he’s the only one that can corral and direct the other Harvesters,” she paused there and looked down with a bit of a blush to her cheeks, “as well as the Incubi and Succubae… He can Call to all of them and is Alpha enough to make them do as he wants.

“You have no idea how many there are of just those two sub-races of demons. And I do include all of the hybrids in that. He can Call them all, Lucy… He has the power to summon and direct an army strong enough to take down the Demon Council and take control of this world,” she paused there to look up at Lucy, meeting her eyes and willing her to grasp that part of the equation.

“That’s the male that bought my maidenhead and Marked me when I survived my night with him. That’s the male that is currently spending some time with Morrigan and giving her what she needs from him.

“That’s the male that, at the time, I fully expected to take me away from my father and his grand plans.

“Then I was told that he was dead and his Mark faded from me. So that was the second time I lost everything, Lucy.

“Life as a female demon isn’t pretty by any stretch of the imagination. I was little more than a slave. The only reason I had a name was because my father needed something to call me when we were outside of his house. I wasn’t allowed to have anything sharper than a spoon. When I was dressed for the auction, my father paid for another female to dress me and do my hair so that I’d look pleasing to the crowd.

“After he sent Ohvan away, I was sent to the Arena. A lesson, my father said. There I was put into a rack in the center of a circle with two demons on either side of me, both intent on killing each other. But they had to get through me to do it.

“When I was delivered to my father, he paid for a healer to tend me and to ensure that I’d never have children. Then he killed the healer after she returned to her owner. And he made me watch that one too. You do not want to know what all he did to that female, I promise you that.

“Two days later he forced me to sign the marriage contract with Kael. After Kael took me that first night, I tried to kill him the first time then I ran as far and as fast as I could.

“Morrigan may have lost her parents young, but she had Bethany growing up. She had someone to share her burdens with, someone to share her joys with… I had no one. I had nothing. Nothing but a vague memory of someone that cared about me enough to hold me at night, and then even that was gone, taken from me by time. I don’t even remember what she smelled like or what she looked like. Nothing of my mother remains but for what she contributed to my genetics.

“I know that she’s had it hard, Lucy. But she’s not the only one. I tried to ask her about her life with Bethany once but the question came out wrong and she didn’t understand what I was asking. Both of us have pasts we’d rather not speak of. Both of us have had it hard.

“When I found Kedar, I thought I’d finally found my family, the family that had been taken away from me… Then, even that was taken away and I was alone. Completely alone, Lucy. All I had was Morrigan and what Pandora was offering me, but I didn’t know what Morrigan wanted of me until she finally had one of her fits and erupted on it all.

“By then, I’d sealed everything away and didn’t know how to tell her any of it. I gave her honesty, then she started to crack the shell I’d put around me and I let her in.

“I’ve never known a tender touch. I never had anyone to wipe away my tears. I never had anyone to tell my secrets to. I never had anyone to soothe away the nightmares when I sleep.

“I had to learn to wake silent. I had to learn to show nothing to anyone; no weakness, no way in. I had to keep everyone out so that there was no weak point to attack me.

“Now I have two. My past leads me to leave Ohvan to protect himself when danger or threat comes. But with Morrigan? I want to lock her up in our room and make sure that nothing can touch her but Ohvan and myself. I know I don’t have the right to ask her to stay out of danger but she’s now my point of weakness because when danger comes, I’ll put myself between her and that danger, no matter what the cost is to me.

“I do love her, Lucy. But getting her to open up about her past with me? You’re asking for something that I have no idea on how to do it. How do I even start that one? Especially when I have no desire to burden her wild and free spirit with the darkness that is my own past?

“My father took everything from me: my mother, my freedom, Ohvan, and the ability to give him children. In the end, he even sold me to another that I ran from for a century before Kael left me to the Re as another pleasure slave. It’s only by chance that I met Morrigan that night. It’s only by chance that Ohvan came back. All of the good in my life now is only here by purest chance and I know full well that it can all be taken away in one instant, one moment of distraction for me, just one moment when someone sees what my weakness is and goes after her…” she had to stop there before she went too far.

Only because Lucy worked for Pandora allowed Gypsy to tell her what her true weakness was now, the only way to truly defeat her now. Gypsy couldn’t afford for anyone else to guess it, for anyone else to pick it up. She even worried about Morrigan learning about it…

If anything ever happened to Morrigan, Gypsy would become an unstoppable force of fury that even Ohvan would have a hard time containing…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:45 am
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

User Image
Lucy
Lucy listened to Gypsy talk about her past. She shook her head a bit when Gypsy mentioned that Morrigan wasn't the only one to have it hard. "I don't think you meant to, but you just said exactly what Morrigan's problem is," she said. "She's not the only one who had a hard life. That's the entire point. She had a hard time, but she knows that others had it harder. Because of that, she feels like her problems are insignificant compared to yours." Lucy sighed a bit. "You have to ask to have an honest conversation with her. You have to ask her to open up and offer to open up as well. Ask her to tell you about her life before you and offer to tell her about yours. Just be blunt about it. Don't be afraid that anything about you will be a burden to her, because she will never see it that way."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:19 am
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Gypsy shook her head a bit, “Just as I don’t see any bit of her as a burden either. The only problem I’ve had with her is that she just doesn’t speak up. I’ll try to talk to her but I make no promises, Lucy. There’s only so much that I can do. She’s going to have to come half way on it all and meet me in the middle or I really will lock her up in a room until she decides to meet me at least halfway,” she finally said even though she still hadn’t worked her anger and frustration out yet.

And no, she hadn’t touched the paperwork on her desk yet. That really wasn’t going to help her temper. She did consider paperwork to be torture, after all, and was more likely to skewer the next person to walk through the door than she was to talk to them… No matter who it was that came in…

“Hopefully Ohvan is getting her to open up with him, or whatever they’re doing right now. I really do hope that he can get to her since she hadn’t really even tried to get anywhere with me. I know, I know, I have to talk to her first… But that doesn’t mean that she couldn’t have at least tried to get me to talk to her before now. I understand it but I don’t have to like it. I’m not really one to sit and talk much and she knows it. I tend to act, no matter what kind of mess that lands me in.

“You can ask Ohvan about that one… The first time I met him, I was trying to get myself into trouble. If he hadn’t stepped in like he had, I likely wouldn’t be here now. Thankfully the blacksmith was more afraid of Ohvan than he was of watching one female trying to get herself killed. He also arranged for me to get the little bit of fighting training I was able to get. Don’t know how he managed it, though, and I’m not going to ask him about that one. But yeah, each time he met me back in Hell’s Cradle, I was trying to get myself killed. Females down there aren’t even allowed to have a fork, much a weapon. Their meals are served with the food already cut up so that we won’t need to touch a dinner knife…” she added, showing that she really was just that prone to get herself into trouble.

Truthfully, she’d never expected for Ohvan to bid on her maidenhead, much less OUTbid it. He’d even outbid one of the Demonic Council members, if she remembered right. He’d made enemies over her and she still didn’t’ feel that she deserved it…

Just as she’d made enemies over Morrigan, though she wasn’t going to tell Morrigan about that. There were still a few at the Re base that wanted her head over the time she’d spent with Morrigan. And she was fairly certain that Lily wanted her head over taking Morrigan away the way they’d left, though Lily would never tell Morrigan that. It was fairly obvious, though, since Lily had asked to meet Ohvan but hadn’t asked to meet Gypsy even though she and Morrigan had been involved much longer. Ohvan had told her that the meeting had gone very well, that he even liked Lily and Lily’s Nalyne. He hadn’t liked the fact that Nalyne was an earth-bound god or the fact that he hadn’t Marked Lily as his own, but he’d still liked them otherwise. And for Ohvan to say anything at all like that meant that he truly had liked Lily and Nalyne a lot…

But Lily still wanted nothing to do with Gypsy and she could deal with that as long as Morrigan was happy and her wolf did need her friends…

Gypsy shook her head a bit to try to refocus and frowned at the paperwork on her desk, “To change the subject, why haven’t we found a secretary yet? I really need someone to take over the paperwork part of things,” she said in a more reasonable tone even though she still hadn’t worked her anger and frustration out yet. Mainly because if she started trying to work her way through the piles of paper, she was going to wind up skewering someone instead of just her door…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso
(You can go ahead and have Ohvan bring Morrigan back now.)

User Image
Lucy
Lucy nodded as Gypsy spoke, finding her comments on Morrigan meeting her halfway to be good. "Meeting in the middle is fair," she said. "Don't worry, though. If you can just bring yourself to ask her, she should have no problem talking to you."

She rolled her eyes at the question about a secretary. "You don't have a secretary because we keep finding cadidates who can't do the job, keep trying to screw you, or keep trying to kill you. We've found one person who can actually do the job extremely well, but you rejected her." Gypsy would know exactly who Lucy was talking about. Lin had asked for the job as Gypsy's secretary a while before because she wasn't really one for fighting. She had taken care of all of the paperwork incredibly quickly, but Gypsy had denied her the secretary position, stating that her deal with the Goddess would require her to take on a fighting position. Lin had been a bit upset afterward, and Gypsy had enjoyed almost two weeks with no paperwork to take care of before it started piling up again. Lucy leaned forward a bit. "Give Lin the job. Seriously, stop being mad at her for killing Jake that time. He earned it by breaking a Mating bond with her, and we both know that she wasn't in control of her own actions when she did it. Let her take some time off from combat training." Lucy had actually argued with the Goddess over Lin, trying to get her to return Lin's soul. She had tried to get her to go easier on Lin, but Pandora was still angry over the fact that she had murdered Jake. She didn't seem to care that Lin was suffering, that she was struggling to find a way to keep going, especially now that Jake was dead for good this time. Lin wasn't doing well, and Lucy had noticed that no one else really seemed to care.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:45 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Gypsy actually listened to Lucy on the suggestion of Lin, knowing that Lucy had a closer connection to Pandora than she did. And she actually agreed with her reasoning…

She gave a heavy sigh and closed her eyes, “Fine… Lin can have the job… Pull her from the training… She’s actually starting to get herself hurt every time she steps into the training circle anyway… Honestly, the girl can’t even throw a blade accurately… I’m surprised she was able to kill Jake at all, as bad as she is…” she finally said, knowing that there was no real choice.

She also knew that Pandora would have to accept it as well by now. There really wasn’t any choice but killing the girl and Pandora didn’t want Lin dead…

“If she could do anything else, I’d have her doing it at this point… I can’t believe that Gin created her to be that useless in a fight… He used to have such good skill at creating fighters…” she shook her head and looked at Lucy again.

“Morrigan’s on her way back with Ohvan… I’ll head upstairs while you talk to Lin. That way I won’t stick my foot in my mouth and be rude to her…” she suggested, knowing that she had a point. Especially since she really hadn’t worked her anger and frustration out… She was more likely to beat on the female right now than to be nice and she knew it. Hell, her temper fits were becoming legendary among the troops she now commanded.

The ranks of the Blades had filled in very nicely before the assassin had taken Jake. There were even a few more Shadows to add to the ranks, the sight of them always making the troops a bit nervous, but nervous enough to follow orders very well.

She knew where Jake was now buried and paused as she moved around her desk, “While you’re at it… Maybe take her to Jake’s grave… It might help her a bit more to have a place where she can talk or yell at him, even though he’s not there… He’s over at the Sandman Graveyard… Buried right next to Kedar… Fitting, in my opinion… I’ve been there a few times so I know that it might help her too…” she added hesitantly, finally giving the one thing she’d denied Lin adamantly so far…

That done, she headed for the door and pulled the dagger out of the wood easily but frowned at the blade, “Damnit… Now I’ll have to sharpen this one… Nicked the edge…” she commented as she moved on out of the office and deliberately changing the subject again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:30 pm
Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The chill in the air that heralded Ohvan's arrival, and he had Morrigan cradled in his arms. The usual stone cold stoicism of his face looked like it was cracking, and he looked like he was restraining something. A chill ran up his spine, and that cold aura that lingered around him began to become tinged with something else... A smell was in the air, a strong musk. Gypsy would know exactly what it was, and Morrigan's nose would pick it up. Looking at Lucy, the Harvester let out a deep growl, both a warning but also tinged with a hint of interest. "Out of concern for your health, you need to leave. Now." HIs shadowy jacket was beginning to fade, and his tattoos were leaking a strange shadowy substance as he set Morrigan down on her feet. "I am going into rut, my Mates." Ohvan stated, his body becoming so hot as his hands began to ball into fists.

Looking to his wolf, he gave her rear a pat and moved her beside Gypsy, looking at the two. "Gypsy, you have seen this before, but this time it will be different. Morrigan, this is your first time seeing me in rut, so there are things you must know." He knew Lucy was listening, but he didn't care: time was of the essence. "My rut will last a week, and I will not be myself. I will only want sex, crave sex, need sex. As you two are my mates, you both will both be bearing the brunt of my want. I will ******** you both until you beg me to stop, but there will be no mercy. When both of you become unconscious, I will leave this place and go seek other beings. Unmarked females and gay males will become my targets, and I will make their toes curls." He was growling now, most of his clothing vanishing and shadowy stuff overtaking most of his body. His true nature was now showing to his mates, and his rut was overtaking him as his powerful pheromones filled the room. "Any Incubi or Succubi, or even hybrids, will not be able to resist me. But..... enough." He looked at this mates and growled once more. "Morrigan... I will try to impregnate you. And Gypsy, your god has granted you a fixed womb, and I will try to make you pregnant."

He let out another growl, shaking before staring at Gypsy and Morrigan. Ohvan could no longer hold himself back, and the smoke emanated from his skin filled the room as he jumped on them with a guttural screech. For now, they would have to sate the Harvester's needs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

User Image
Lucy
Lucy looked over to Ohvan when he reappeared with Morrigan. She didn't really acknowledge his warning about his upcoming heat. She had things to do around Sanctuary, so she couldn't really afford to leave. She simply continued getting all of the paperwork put back in order for Lin to deal with.

Morrigan looked up at Ohvan with a small smile when he set her down. She tilted her head a bit when Ohvan said he was going into rut, since he hadn't explained that one to her during their time together. She listened to him explain, shivering a bit at what he described. She considered his comments about trying to impregnate her and Gypsy, wo dering how she would feel about it. She didn't get to think about it for long before Ohvan was jumping on them.

Lucy finally looked back over to the three when she heard Ohvan's screech. "Not in here!" she said, not wanting to deal with Ohvan screwing his mates near her. The shadows wrapped around them before they could get started, dropping them back into their own room. She shook her head and then went to get Lin. When they returned, Lin got to work taking care of all of the paperwork Gypsy had to deal with.

When they landed back in their room, Morrigan immediately did the only thing she could in this situation. She submitted herself fully to Ohvan, letting hiim use her however he wished. She bore his Mark, so she already had a hard time resisting anything he wanted. But he had earned her loyalty and respect, so resisting what he wanted was the last thing she would ever want to do.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Gypsy knew what to expect because he’d told her about it long ago. She’d also caught the edge of it back in Hell’s Cradle once, probably one of the reasons that she’d come to his attention in the first place, she guessed though she wasn’t certain of it.

She’d expected more warning though, more time to be able to set things up for it. Instead, there was no warning and she wasn’t able to get them to the set of rooms she’d already prepared for it.

Ohvan’s news about her being able to get pregnant surprised the hell out of her. To the point that she was the first to go down instead of even trying to resist. Not even Morrigan could have missed her shock over that bit of news…

Of course, she also wasn’t expecting herself and Morrigan to go into heat during the same time either…

By the time he wore them both out, they’d lasted a good long while before passing out. Fortunately for everyone at the base, the female’s heat lasted three days normally. So they had that long before Ohvan went out on the prowl. In the meantime, his instincts wouldn’t allow him to leave them until their heats were over.

But that left no one to be able to warn anyone away from Sanctuary or to get the troops moved to a different location. Gypsy had only that small bit of warning and was only able to shift Bethany over to the Were’s house before Ohvan was taking them all down the rabbit hole…

After that, only Bethany could have had any chance at warning anyone what to expect since Gypsy hadn’t been able to block the poor female from the pheromones and emotions they were all throwing out…

Gypsy usually resisted Ohvan a little bit at the very least to give him something of a challenge, something he tended to like a great deal. But this time she couldn’t have challenged him at all, she was simply too shocked by the surprise and went down without a single protest. She simply didn’t have any chance to recover from the shock of the very surprising news, she didn’t even have a chance to consider how she felt about it.

Truthfully, she’d stopped considering children a very long time ago; she’d given up on that idea back when she was still very young. Giving up that idea had lead direcdtly to her current inability to deal with children of any age. The cubs of Egan’s pack that were free to move about Sanctuary frequently left her confused and even afraid to touch them for fear of hurting them. So she’d never even held a baby, much less considered having one of her own.

What she didn’t know was that she had a 50/50 chance of having twins or more… Her father’s line was full of multiples, though her mother’s line had been limited to single births. So there was a pretty good chance that she’d have more than one child, just as Morrigan was likely to have.

After this was over, she and Morrigan would have their talk and, hopefully, solve the issues between them. It was something that was past due for them.

What no one realized was that others had plans to show up for the Alliance Negotiations early…

Sebastet showed up just as Lucy was talking to Lin, stepping out of a shadow in the front hallway and stopping at the foot of the stairs to frown a bit as she looked around. She was usually followed by one of the red-robed servants by now and noted their absence easily. She finally shrugged it off and moved on out the door to the small house reserved for her here.

Gypsy had finally put her out there to keep from attacking the Hylarr when she pushed her pranks too far. Still, it was a comfortable spot for her and she stripped out of her fighting leathers on her way to the shower. She got herself clean and touched her power over fire to dry her fur and hair out before she dropped onto the curtained bed without bothering to put on anything.

She’d left the windows open on purpose, wanting to feel the breeze even though she couldn’t be in the sunlight. The curtains on the bed kept her from going up in flames at sunrise and the spells she’d put on the smaller building kept the troops and recruits out, though any of the people she knew could enter without issue: Lin, Lucy, Morrigan, Gypsy, Ohvan, Egan, Wind, Ash, Anna, any of the cubs and Ash’s twin boys… There were a few others on the list, but those were the major players allowed to enter when Sebastet was sleeping. Otherwise, the spells kept the idiots out and alive…

As she settled down to sleep, though, she had to admit that she missed Grann for a number of reasons: sleeping next to him, being held by him, feeling him raise her passions and the way he always knew just when to tie her hands up to keep from getting clawed up… and any number of other things that she missed… But she was female, after all…  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:31 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regina roamed around Sanctuary bored that while new here was a bit dull, the robed people were odd, but not so much that it would make her uncomfortable. She was new, no one had caught her eye enough that seduction would be a good pastime though it seemed that some of the other recruits really cared that she was even there, which was fine she'd have her fun one way or another and what was offered would be more than satisfactory to give her ocupied.

"this place is dull" Regina said she found a spot to sit down and watched everyone around her, it was unclear what she was to do here, her specialties were infiltration and slaughter, the demon inside her wanted to come out and play but she wouldn't do that this was her home for the time being she would have to go elsewhere to find simple pleasures and hopefully the bloodshed would eventually come once she's been here long enough, after all the Goddess of death was never unsatisfied by the bloodletting she provided before she joined the blades, but a demon is created for a reason and hers was evil in nature, but her heart wasn't in it, she was rather fond of these simple beings called humans while they were frail they still lived life to the fullest which was what she was going to do and have a world of fun while doing it.

While she sat there she pulled a few small vials out of a pouch and opened them up, looking around she nodded certain she wasn't going to be observed and started dabbling in creating a new batch of poison she was running low and if she was going to be claiming lives she would need to make a batch worthy of doing just that, after all she was a serpent demon and if there was anything she was a master at it was creating poisons for the sole purpose of causing pain and suffering before death was dealt out.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:10 pm
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy decided that she wanted to get out of the main house for a bit. She waved at Lin and walked outside. While she was looking around, she heard Regina's comment about Sanctuary being dull. She stayed in the shadows and examined the woman for a bit. When Regina started to mix up a batch of poison, Lucy decided to speak to her. She stepped into Regina's shadow and stood over her. "Poisons are fun, but I'm not sure how much use you'll get from them as a recruit," she said. "New recruits don't get to accept contracts. And I don't recall seeing you before."

Her eyes continually traveled over Regina's body, examining her for any signs of a threat. There had been quite a few attempts on Gypsy and Sebastet's lives, so Lucy was rather suspicious of recruits she had never seen. "You say this place is dull. Is there anything I can do to make it less dull?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

Regina laughed at the comment "is that so well i suppose i'll have to make just enough to have fun with no point in making unnecessary poisons when they will only collect dust in the long run" Regina shrugged at that point and finished filling one bottle before closing it up and putting them away and simply stood up, the whole time she didn't know who was speaking so it was a pleasant surprise when she turned to face the woman before her. She found a beauty that was just dazzling but for now she was going to try and behave at least for a moment " that is true i haven't met hardily anyone here i've only just recently joined after my curiosity got the better of me" Regina would leave out the part that she had slithered in by coincidence when she was looking for a place to settle down and rest for a couple of days.

Regina's lust was starting to get the best of her as she looked at her it was starting to be obvious what she would have in mind but she couldn't resist her Serpent eyes were starting to be lustful and even while she stood there admiring the beauty before her trying to seduce her was getting be irresistible "as for how to make things less dull?" she shrugged trying to pass off her desires as genuine interest "I suppose my lively lifestyle has gotten the better of me as i'm used to having plenty of excitement, i'm..." Regina caught herself almost spilt the beans on what she was "well... i... um..." Regina started to fall apart as she stood there her eyes were lustful and it was obvious she was struggling to maintain her composure as she started to shift about.

Finally she just let it out "i'm looking for more excitement, something more entertaining, i've done so much in my life but i'm looking for more excitement outside of what i'm used to and i suppose coming here was just a way for me to just that, though i honestly expected this place to be more lively" she pointed towards the robed people "they aren't what i expected and everyone seems to be too serious. I'd expect that kind of dullness from some holy site" though honestly the few monks she'd dealt with in the past were very lively with hatred for her kind and while she did enjoy that kind of entertainment this place didn't seem like anything she was used to.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:15 pm
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy simply chuckled when she heard everything Regina said. "Technically, this could be considered a sort of holy site," she said. "We all serve Pandora, the Goddess of Death. And we've had to deal with assassins trying to kill several of our people. They're nowhere near as good as we are, but we have to stay serious. Can't let our guard down." She looked her over again. "If you're really bored, you could always try to prove yourself and get permission to take on contracts." She could tell that Regina needed to take care of her desires. She also knew what Regina was. Being High Priestess and having a direct line to the Goddess gave her the advantage of getting certain information. She doubted that Regina was any sort of threat to them, but she was still a bit suspicious of her.

She grinned a bit as she looked at her, knowing that her lust was starting to become hard to handle. "Why don't you tell me a bit more about yourself? Perhaps we can find something more exciting for you if I know you better." She knew that she wasn't helping her at all by acting like she didn't know anything about her, but there was just something fun about teasing her a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:42 pm
Regina Thorne

Dameon Black

Regina looked at her curiously the lust was very strong in her eyes but she turned away for a moment "honestly showing my worth is all I've ever known all the way up to the point i decided to wonder and looking for simple pleasures and entertainment." she lowered her head it was obvious that try as she might what she did in the past was what she was created to do nothing could really change, she was after all a demon and while she was a very different from most of her counterparts she did enjoy what she did and the fun and pleasure that came from it was what kept drawing her back to the thrill. She looked back at the woman "I'm Regina Thorne, and there isn't much to really tell i don't exactly have the most glamorous past it is simply filled with bloodshed, but bloodshed was why i was created..." Regina's suddenly realized what she just did, and panicked not sure what she was going to do, if confrontation was to be the only path to her she'd have little chance of surviving with so many here, she admitted that she'd have a tough time operating here if she had been ordered to infiltrate when she was still at the desires of the one who created her.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:13 am
Wolfe Garm

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was quiet as Regina responded, kind of glad to see that Regina was being honest. "It's nice to meet you, Regina," she said. "You can call me Lucy." She gave her a reassuring smile. "We're not going to attack you for revealing a bit about yourself. We take all kinds here. You're not posing a threat to us, so we have no reason to harm you." She took a step back from her. "I'm the High Priestess for the Goddess Pandora. I can speak to her directly. She told me what you are. If she had registered you as a threat, I would have killed you and taken your soul."

She looked back toward the main house. "I have a bit of business to take care of back in the main house. I'll have to head back there soon. But I can spare a few more minutes. If there's anything you want or any questions you have about us, now's a good time. I'll do what I can to help, though there is certain information I can't give to a new recruit."

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games