Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"well how do we get there i dont think we can shadow travel either since it could have effects on the baby " he said looking down feeling bad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:10 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Snaps his fingers "my wolf form I can run there while following the scent of sea salt" walks outside as his bones crack and rearrange shifting into his wolf self he howled out once the change was done

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 am

" and what about us "they say together  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:13 am

User Image

"Just hang onto me tightly you two" leans on the grass

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:30 am
they both nod and get on him holding tight enough so they wouldnt fall off of him " ready" they say  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:33 am

User Image

Sniffs the air finding a strong sea salt scent as he ran off into the forest line [Exit.]

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:02 pm
After forty-five minutes Benjamin runs thru the treeline towards the cabin. He stopped at the door  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 pm
towa got off of benjamins back still holding his brother who was only clad in the towel handing him to benjamin he iopened the door  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:17 pm
Benjamin holds Noah gently as he walked into the cabin to Noah's room putting him in his bed then goes to change on of his swimming pants into his pajamas pants yawning as he lied next to Noah holding him close while sleep took him

~One month later~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah woke up and gasped in pain he quickly shook benjamin awake " b-b-ben its time its coming " he said in pain towas eyes winded as he ran around grabing stuff they would need  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:16 pm

User Image

Wakes up see noah's pain he quickly calls his father running his free hand through his now blue hair "Dad it's time!" He screamed as he tries to calm Noah down "shh love you'll be fine"

Wolfgang runs into the room with gloves on "towa I'll need your help with keeping your brother calm" rolls up his sleeves (three hours later) cleans off the baby gently "it's a boy and a healthy one too"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )
after severl hours the room was destroyed towa was on onside of the room a dazed look in his eyes same with benjamin the only one who was still standing was benjamin father yet he looked shaken up and to the new mother you could say noah had a happy exspresion on his face as a baby with black hair with black wolf ears and tail and gold eyes was nesteled onto his chest "its such a beautiful baby boy to bad your daddys a wimp " he said playfully as the baby held his finger  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:59 pm

User Image

"I am not wimp you broke my arm screaming and I quote you b*****d I will rip your balls off and make you choke on them" looks at Noah walking towards him looking down at his newborn pup " he has your hair color but he looks like his Papa in his semi wolf form" sniffs the baby telling the infant his father was near him

Wolfgang shakes as he washes off his hands free of blood "I've helped birth my four sons and now my grandson haha" shakes his head "I need to lay down before the moon rises in a few hours"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

seeing benjamin come closer to him and the baby his first instinct that he acted on was snarling at him untill he backed away a bit then he shook his head " o-okay what was that about "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:13 pm

User Image

Smiles lightly "it's maternal instincts Noah your trying to protect our pup from danger" puts his arms on the bed looking at their pup "how about Raven for our pup's name since his hair is dark like a raven's feathers?" howls softly towards the baby to get his attention

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games