Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:16 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang hugs maceal close "I love you maceal and when I forget you please try to make me fall for you again no matter what I do or say to you" he kisses maceal deeply and passionately one last time before looking down at his father before taking hold of maceal's wrist breathing slowly as his lamia fangs showed he bites down and through the skin then moves back "Lunea mother of the first lamia please guide me through this forbidden song and spell" he whispered while his pendant glowed bright emerald green giving fang his royal robes covered in emeralds and ebony as closed his eyes then sings out in his voice as a woman's voice mixed with his own as spirit of ancient lamia woman stands behind fang as she guided him with the music

Amu eyes close while his body glows softly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál hugged him and kissed back before he nodded. "I love you too." Perhaps the pendant and the fact Lamia always stay with their first mate would help him with that. Even if Fang would forget him, he still was the first mate. He took a deep breath preparing for helping the ritual and just hoped Amu would forgive him. But he couldn't deny Fang this chance to save his father. Jael just watched from a distance, she didn't like this at all, but Maceál was an adult. Feeling the Fang's pierce his skin, Maceál flinched but he didn't pull back till he would be let go.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:46 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang dances around his father as his ancestor guided him while his father was lifted up into the air his wound healing slowly but fully as once before when the spell was over fang fell onto the ground breathing heavily in pain "M.mac..maceal.." he reaches out towards his lover until his pendant stopped glowing and what once was friendship/love in his eyes for the young human turned to unknown as he passed out

Amu breathes deeply coughing on the ground looking were his wound was "why did you let fang do it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

When Fang collapsed on the ground, Maceál went to his side before he fully passed out. Softly he caressed Fang's cheek before he heard Amu's voice. Maceál couldn't even tell if he was angry or not at the young man for helping Fang. He looked at Amu, no longer fighting his tears as he shook his head. "I know how it is to grow up without a father.... H..how it is to even lose one parent... He..they just lost their mother, they'd be without both if I hadn't done it.. Sometimes the best for the one you love...is the one thing that hurts the most.." Maceál sank to the floor himself after which Jael quickly got to his side seeing her son in so much despair. He had given up the one thing that had become most important to him.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:10 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu "still he won't remember anything of you only that your roommates hopefully" he said

Fang stirs softly as he breathed normally "mmmmm" his eyes slowly open as he sees maceal "Why are you crying?" He said sitting up as he slowly stood up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál didn't look up till he felt a strange sensation going through his body. His mother gasped for a moment but she didn't step away, be it cause he was her son or cause she had just gotten used to it after today. When the young man looked the pendant he was wearing was glowing and had apparently altered his appearance. When he looked down he saw the tail of an Aesculapian Snake rather than his legs and he took a hold of the pendant and held it up a bit looking at it as he was still sobbing lightly at the sacrifice he had made. "It still works..." He wasn't sure why the pendant had suddenly reacted.

The young man looked at his wrist which Fang had punctured to draw his blood, the puncture wounds were still bleeding. When he heard Fang's voice he looked around and up at him, before a sad smile played over his lips briefly seeing he was doing well and then he rubbed his eyes. This was no time to be completely collapsing. He had to be strong now. It would have been so easy to just say what had happened, but then, why would Fang believe him with no memory of it?
"It's okay." He sniffed a bit trying to regroup himself. "Do you remember to get to our dorm?" He wasn't sure if he remembered that, since it had been part of their happy moments.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:45 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang nods smiling sweetly the same smile maceal adored "yes and dad be safe getting back home okay" he looks back at maceal "sadness can trigger your transformation by the way" he holds his hand out to maceal "think happy thoughts" he said as his own pendant jiggled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál couldn't help but smile back, be it a little weakly, when Fang flashed him the same smile he was used to. The young man looked at his hand and wondered if Fang even remembered he was the one who gave him the pendant. Gently he took hold of the other's hand. For him his happy thoughts were still of him and Fang, together. By focusing on that he could feel the odd sensation of the magic spreading through him once more giving him his own legs back. That was it then. He would just have to to do his best to win his Lover's heart anew. "Thank you."

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:57 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang nods as he pulls maceal onto his feet "your welcome maceal right now thanks for letting me room with you" he looks down at his own body "why am I in my tribal robes?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"It's not a problem." A true enough answer from Maceál. Besides he didn't think he would last long if he even lost Fang like that. Hearing the other's question though, he didn't know what to answer. The young man looked at Amu for a bit of help on that one. After all it wasn't a usual habit to be wearing them. It was why Maceál had safely put away the robe Fang gave him in his closet. It was for special occasions. And a precious gift.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:05 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang shrugs his shoulders before looking at his father "oh before you go dad let me sing a song for everyone before I left Rio" he smiles as his pendant gave fang his draconian wings as he flew to the stage letting his magic flow out as the club turned into a Amazon landscape as he snapped his fingers, his robes vanished to be replaced with his old street clothes a basic green v neck shirt and khaki shorts with his feet bare as the music began to play he sang out to beat  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál watched as Fang flew to stage. When the surroundings changed he was surprised, but he had to admit it looked beautiful. The young man looked around them as Fang started to sing before he looked back at the stage. From there on Fang was all that he saw really. He barely even noticed his mother joining next to him and putting her hand on his shoulders till he felt his cheek being tickled. Upon rubbing it, he noticed he was still tearing up some. Of course he took Fang's last words to him when he remembered him to heart, but if it would be easy? He would definitely do his best to find a way.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang jumps off of the stage into the air as he lands onto the floor his magic changes the room back "thank everyone have a wonderful night" he smiles as he walks towards his father and brother, jael, maceal "you alright dad your crying?"

Amu nods "yeah it's just you sang the first song you've learned when you were but a boy" smiles lightly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man sighed a bit. It was good to see Fang so happy at least. Regardless of the situation, even he couldn't keep from smiling a little. He stood next to his mother just listening to father and son. In truth he would been next to Fang already and whatnot, but he couldn't do that now. Jael sighed softly as she lay a hand on his head briefly. "Ich muss jetzt gehen. Aber Sie wissen, wo ich zu finden, Mackey." She'd rather stay with him with this, but she couldn't sleep at the school. And the farm was also waiting for her. The young man nodded. "Sichere Reise Mom . Vielen Dank für das Kurz aufhalten bei." Jael gave a soft smile but she was worried. Nonetheless she turned to Amu. "Safe trip home as well Amu. May we meet again." And with that she left to be able to catch the last train to get back home.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:40 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang looks at his father as Amu watched jael leave "til next time sweet jewel" he said as Amu looks at maceal before ruffling the boy's hair "good luck kid and here" Amu hands maceal a note "my cellphone number" he smiled softly as he walked out of the club following jael

Fang smiles "well we should go as well or the rain may get heavier huh Mac?" He said smiling as he held out his umbrella  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff