Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply General Services
Owed Work & Transfer Request Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:43 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 976

Same event as Yeonn, also DNS, but I've seen WIPs for my boy, and I'm pretty sure he's almost done? I think he just needs his shading added on one of his forms.

I've send a message to DNS! I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:17 pm
Rita Zyon
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 950

Just checking on a possible update if allowed? Also hope this is the right form!

Calixita

My owed work is overcooking!
Are you open to easing the owed work: Yes, unedit custom.  

Rita Zyon

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:06 pm
Rita Zyon
Rita Zyon
Contact Initiated...!

Just checking on a possible update if allowed? Also hope this is the right form!

Calixita

Oh dear, my apologies for not following up on your previous request for an update! Kait has been very busy and hasn't been able to work on things. I've gone ahead and sent her a transfer request for your work; if she doesn't respond within a week, I will automatically put your custom up for transfer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:04 pm
Rita Zyon

Kait has given the go-ahead to transfer your custom! I've put the work up for transfer, and when a colorist picks it up, they will send you a PM!  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:41 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Contact Initiated...!

Same event as Yeonn, also DNS, but I've seen WIPs for my boy, and I'm pretty sure he's almost done? I think he just needs his shading added on one of his forms.

Hello! I have not heard back from DNS.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:51 pm
Calixita
Geyser Eelborn
Contact Initiated...!

Er, I've never done this before...what happens now? xPP  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:29 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Calixita
Geyser Eelborn
Contact Initiated...!

Er, I've never done this before...what happens now? xPP

No worries! You can either wait, or request a transfer using the form on the front page. If you request a transfer, I try to contact DNS one more time -- and if she doesn't respond within a week, then I put your owed work up for transfer for another colorist to pick up!

If she does reply, she will have two options; either go ahead and have the work be transferred (and if she has any relevant PSDs, she'll send those over so I can give them to the colorist to pick up your work), or request a 3 month extension!

If the 3 month extension passes and the work still isn't complete, and you request another transfer, then the work will automatically be put up for transfer without a wait period.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:14 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Hello, since we are at the two year mark I just wanted to check in and see if there was an update! <3 I know with life being life things often get in the way but just wanted to do a check in! <3 No Pressure!  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:28 am
sesshiyasha
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 465 & 466

Hello, since we are at the two year mark I just wanted to check in and see if there was an update! <3 I know with life being life things often get in the way but just wanted to do a check in! <3 No Pressure!

I've sent Tudora a message! I'll let you know when I hear back, or within a week if I don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:15 am
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1103

Just checking in! I'm pretty sure I remember Lolly streaming this boy back in October when I first won him, but I missed every stream and haven't received any WIPs despite requesting them in the form. sad  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:54 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1103

Just checking in! I'm pretty sure I remember Lolly streaming this boy back in October when I first won him, but I missed every stream and haven't received any WIPs despite requesting them in the form. sad

Hi Nyoko!

Lolly is currently in the middle of moving; at the moment she has no access to her computer, and is unsure when it's going to be delivered to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:03 am
Calixita
Hi Nyoko!

Lolly is currently in the middle of moving; at the moment she has no access to her computer, and is unsure when it's going to be delivered to her.

Oof. Thank you for the update! Can I request that Lolly see about getting me a WIP at least when she has access to her computer again and is able to? heart  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:21 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Calixita
Hi Nyoko!

Oof. Thank you for the update! Can I request that Lolly see about getting me a WIP at least when she has access to her computer again and is able to? heart

I'll pass your request along!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:34 pm
Calixita

Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1063/1064

Checking in. No rush or anything. :3

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:36 pm
Shi Berry
Contact Initiated...!
ID: 1063/1064

Checking in. No rush or anything. :3

Hi Shi!

DNS is in the process of moving into her new home, however, she has no idea when they are going to be able to get internet with everything going on right now. She's given permission to have any work transferred per customers' discretion and sent along PSDs of work she's done so far, but this is purely up to you and Lady_Katsaya: You can choose to wait until DNS comes back, or have them transferred. You can decide at any time!  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games