Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild 2nd Anniversary Tournament: Game Marathon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

She had no idea it would form those words, aside from the first two, as she had just picked some random letters. In fact, she first thought the fourth word was supposed to be bread. "Sea salt ice cream and cake?" she replied, unsure.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"Taimi"
"Sandy"
"Sirpa"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cookie Masterson
Family Double Dare Revived Host

Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)
"Magic isn't everything."

Cookie Masterson: ...

[Game Show Marathon Set]
Cookie Masterson: That's real smart alright since you got it, Sirpa!

Katie reveals the remaining letters

Cookie Masterson: Well, you wanted this added to the Tournament Pot and You got it! $2,500!!! Cookie opens the Prize Envelope

(Audience Cheers)
Cookie Masterson: Today is Your Lucky Day, Sirpa! Because you just added $2,500 to the Tournament Pot giving it a New Total of... $4,275!
Prize Envelope: $2,500
=Tournament Pot: $4,275=
Confetti starts being shot out everywhere. As the remaining Jennalla along with the 2 Semi Finalists & rush over to Celebrate their 4th Semi Finalist's Victory

Cookie Masterson: But wait, Sirpa! There's more! You also got $7,120 in Cash and Prizes & the Last Seat on Finalists Row!
We're coming back to wrap things up for the Last Quarter Final Game when we return!

(commercial break)

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:47 pm
User Image
User Image

She was quiet.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"Taimi"
"Sandy"
"Sirpa"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:58 pm
Cookie Masterson

Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

[Game Show Marathon Set]
(Return from Commercial)

*Post Game Closing 1*

We see Cookie showing the $5,000 Bonus
User Image
Cookie Masterson: So, Semi Finalists & Katie. Here's this Bonus Space that was introduced earlier. What do you think? On the Back Side, it says $5,000, while this is the Front Side.

I think its lovely. Bringing back something that was from 1990 to 1991 Daytime Wheel but turning into a Bonus Space for the Bonus Round.

Cookie Masterson: Sandybell, this may look like a Prize Wedge but its different than the Rest. Instead of just putting it into the inventory after making a correct guess and solving the puzzle to get the prize directly, you get to hold onto it until you win the game and bring it to the Bonus Round with you, like the Wild Card. Watch...

Cookie flips the Wedge over to the Back:
User Image
Cookie Masterson: What do you think?

So, Sirpa, how does it feel to be a Semi Finalist alongside Taimi, Jennalla and Sandybell? Katie asked the Semi Finalist

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"Not sure?" She never seen this kind of show before so she had no idea how things worked.

"I don't know," Sirpa replied.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"Taimi"
"Sandy"
"Sirpa"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:58 pm
Cookie Masterson

Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

[Game Show Marathon Set]
= Finalists Row
1. Taimi
2. Jennalla
3. Sandybell Engdal
4. Sirpa

*Post Game Closing 2*
Cookie Masterson: Well... Daytime Wheel of Fortune lasted from 1975 to 1991 and the Nighttime Version is still continuing as of current.

Oh, that Narrator is here. Katie asked the Semi Finalist

The Guild Owner makes his cameo appearance.
Guild Owner: Hello. Anyway, I got something to tell you. First off, great job on the Tournament. As we're down to the Final 4 Players. Be sure to bring along a friend as the Semi Finals are Team Based Games...
Semi Finals Game 1 of 2 will be Taimi vs Sandybell in Nick Arcade.
Semi Finals Game 2 of 2 will be Jennalla vs Sirpa in Finders Keepers.
The Runner Up & Winning Teams from BOTH appear in Finals when we play Super Special Double Dare for both 3rd Place & Championship Matches...

The Narrator shows his Summer Attire
Guild Owner: However, that is of course, after I return from my Vacation Trip. Since the Tournament will be Paused until then. I hadn't had a Proper Vacation last year in 2020. But I will be on via laptop to check in the IC.

In other words, the OOC Games section will be Offline or Paused until the Narrator returns from his trip while the Semi Finalists rest up for the Semi Finals when the Tournament resumes. Katie sighed.

Cookie Masterson: So, Sirpa. Were you surprised that one of the puzzles was talking about the Narrator? Since it sounds like he's heading for a Sunrise Beach Paradise?

Taimi, I hope that the Narrator enjoys his trip. Katie said to one of the Semi Finalists.

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:31 am
User Image
User Image

"I'm not sure," Sirpa replied. She couldn't say she were surprised as she weren't even aware that the puzzles were talkng about him.

"Yeah," Taimi replied.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"Taimi"
"Sandy"
"Sirpa"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:47 am
Cookie Masterson

Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

[Game Show Marathon Set]
= Finalists Row
1. Taimi
2. Jennalla
3. Sandybell Engdal
4. Sirpa

*Post Game Closing 3*
Cookie Masterson: And to think someone would tell me that the Narrator asked me to use that Puzzle in this Tournament.
(audience laughs at the joke.)

Most of the Puzzles are for fun in reality. The concept of adding a Speed Up Round Puzzle with a message to the Narrator going on a Trip is intended for Entertainment Purposes. That's what the Cue Cards says that that Narrator wrote down for me. So he's going to be away for 2 Weeks. I hope he has good time. Katie said as she cleared things up.

Cookie Masterson: That is indeed true. Sandybell, you almost got Jailtime Memory Challenge on the First Try in the Third Quarter Final Game, since you found the Stolen Loot and Warrant so quickly & that only happened once in the actual Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego PBS Show.
Do you know what happens when someone does something like that since its a Rare Occurrence that only happened once in Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
Cookie asked Sandybell

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:51 am
User Image
User Image

Sandybell shook her head. "I don't know."

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"Taimi"
"Sandy"
"Sirpa"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:20 am
Cookie Masterson

Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

User Image
Jennalla
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Ranger)
"I hope that I don't waste a single arrow."

[Game Show Marathon Set]
= Finalists Row
1. Taimi
2. Jennalla
3. Sandybell Engdal
4. Sirpa

*Post Game Closing 4*
Cookie Masterson: Well, you were lucky to find the Loot and Warrant on the First Try during the Quarter Final Game 3. But here's what can happen, that player not only gets to proceed to the World Map Round to catch Carmen Sandiego, but also gets a $100 Cash Bonus Prize as its hidden behind the 12 Remaining Memory Spaces in the Jailtime Memory Round & that player has 5 Attempts to find it. Once the player finds it, that player gets the $100 Cash Bonus.
I guess the Narrator forgot to mention this since it was only a formality that fell out of use even though no one got the $100 Cash Bonus.
After that episode where RoboCrook stole the Gateway Arch in 1991, the $100 Cash Bonus was forgotten which was 30 Years ago...
Until now that is.
Cookie explained to Sandybell

Jennalla asked a question. I wonder why it fell out of use after so long...

Katie guessed why. I have no idea. But its not been determined whether or not a Bonus Game in a Memory Round has a basis in a Fandom Sense. Sandybell, may have been close to attempting to do so.

Cookie Masterson: True, that Rare Occurrence happened before in 1991 and it could happen again. Sandybell, when the Tournament resumes after the Narrator's Vacation, do you hope to reach the Finals & play Super Special Double Dare for either 3rd Place or the Championship?

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:38 am
User Image
User Image

Since she didn't knew about it, she felt she didn't really attempt to do it. "Maybe?" she replied, unsure. It didn't really matter to her what place she ended up at.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

"Taimi"
"Sandy"
"Sirpa"

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:23 am
Cookie Masterson

Katherine Cadell
Maid/Witch (Castle Tipa)

User Image
Jennalla
Rela Cyel Adventurer (Ranger)
"I hope that I don't waste a single arrow."

[Game Show Marathon Set]
= Finalists Row
1. Taimi
2. Jennalla
3. Sandybell Engdal
4. Sirpa

*Post Game Closing 5*
Cookie Masterson: Well, lets hope someone gets a shot at a Bonus Memory Challenge in an OOC Game of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego one day. Cookie explained to Sandybell

It could be sooner or later depending on what happens. Other than that, I hope everyone does their in their best in the Semi Finals to see who moves to the Championship Finals and 3rd Place Crown Finals.

I do have a question. What's Finders Keepers? I never heard of that game & some of us haven't heard of it before.

Guild Owner: Okay. Its sort of like an Picture Book such as I Spy where you would read the book which contain clues about an item you need to find in a picture such as Blocks, Toys, Buttons, just to name a few.
Which is that Picture Book genre is called "Hidden Object".
Each picture has several items in an illustration along with clues on what items to find.
The Narrator said as he talked about Finders Keepers, a once forgotten Nickelodeon Children's Game.

Guild Owner: Of course. Anyway, for the next 2 weeks. My Summer Vacation, hopefully would feel like a Tropics Paradise. Not like last year when the majority was closed. They even have a Ice Cream Diner that makes Lunch & Dinner with Ruffle potato chips along with Orange Swirl Ice Cream too.

Sounds like a Sunset Paradise to the Narrator. I hope he has a fun time & that some of his favorite Tropic Places are Open.

And when he returns, we can continue the Tournament, hopefully. Katie added.

Cookie Masterson: Let's hope so.
When the Narrator returns and continue the Tournament, Taimi will face off against Sandybell in the First Semi Final Game, Nick Arcade.
Then Jellanna will play against Sirpa in the Second Semi Final Game, Finders Keepers.
The Runner Ups & Winning Teams will proceed to play Super Special Double Dare in the Grand Finale of the Mermaid Princess Roleplay Guild's Second Birthday to see who takes home the 3rd Place Crown and who becomes the 2021 OOC Game Marathon Champion! So, have a Great 2 Weeks and we'll see you next time!
Cookie said to the Viewers.

Bye for now! Katie said to the Viewers as the Last of the Quarter Final Games come to a close.

(Credits Roll)

= Dedication Card
Dedicated to:
Wheel of Fortune Daytime (1975-1991)
Forever in our Hearts
Always our Inspiration

*End of Quarter Finals*

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:03 am

Paused for Summer Vacation 2021
Will Return: Mid September 2021
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:15 pm
*Loading 2021 OOC Game Marathon: Semi Final Game 1-2*
=Semi Final Game 1-2=

Semi Finalists
1. Mermaid Taimi
User Image
2. Jennalla of Rela Cyel
User Image
3. Sandybell Engdal
4. Mermaid Sirpa
User Image

Semi Final Pairings:
=Nick Arcade=
Mermaid Taimi
User Image
vs
Sandybell Engdal

=Finders Keepers=
Jennalla of Rela Cyel
User Image
vs
Mermaid Sirpa
User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:12 pm
Cookie Masterson

Bolvar
Silverspring Adventurer (Blue Mage)
"Maybe we should read a good book."

Corwin
Silverspring Adventurer (Crusader)
"Let's do what we can."

*Semi Final Game 1-2*
[Game Show Marathon Set]
Narrator: Today on the 2021 OOC Game Marathon of the Second Birthday of The Mermaid Princess Roleplay Guild... The Semi Finals Begin & its all about reaching the Goal on a Game Board that can change with every game space! As Sandybell takes on Mermaid Taimi in Nick Arcade!
Over the Past 4 Episodes, the Tournament Pot has grown by $3,275 & it continues!

The Shows Titles are shown under the Narrator's Dialog:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Narrator: Each match of the OOC Game Marathon, the characters are playing a different game! The Ultimate Winner wins the Tournament Pot and the Championship Trophy when we play Super Special Double Dare in the Grand Finale!
Mermaid Taimi started the Tournament on a winning note when she emerged victorious on Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego!
Sandybell Engdal scored a trip to Universal Studios Japan & won on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego!
Now both along with a friend they brought along as a teammate will face off in a game where the Video Game Style, Gameplay & Savvy are put to the ultimate test! Only one will proceed to Super Special Double Dare! Find out who on OOC Game Marathon!

A Montage of Gameplay from Where in Time, Where in the World, Nick Arcade, Wheel of Fortune, GUTS, Finders Keepers & Double Dare are shown as the Tournament's Opening.

Narrator: Returning for more than 15 Years... THIS IS OOC GAME MARATHON!!! And here is our host, Cookie Masterson!

=Tournament Pot: $4,275=
User Image

Cookie enters the Game Show Marathon Stage with the Giant Monitor Doors closed.
Cookie Masterson: Hello and welcome to the 2021 OOC Game Marathon! A way to wrap up the Second Birthday of the Mermaid Princess RP Guild's OOC PSA Event! The best way to do that is to pay homage to the most exiting form of Contest Entertainment that puts us all on the edge of our seats in the comfort of our homes...
Television Games from Kids to Adults!

(Applause & Cheers)

Cookie Masterson: Today, Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego, Champion Taimi, will face off against Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, Champion Sandybell Engdal for a spot in Super Special Double Dare.
The other team for Super Special Double Dare will either be Jennalla or Sirpa who will face off in an upcoming Finders Keepers match.
One thing for sure, the Finals will be Super Special Double Dare to see which Player takes home the Championship Cup & the 3rd Place Crown.
Both Semi Finals & Finals are different, as the Semi Finalists have brought along a friend to be his or her teammate. But today, someone could add an additional $1,500 to the Tournament Pot.
Now onto Semi Finals Game 1, a Game where the Champion Team gets to go inside of an actual Video Game akin to Super Mario Brothers...

(Applause & Cheers)

Narrator: Today, we go back to the Early 1990s and play "Nick Arcade"!

User Image
=Nick Arcade=
The Game is played with 2 Players on each team. The Controlling Team is able to move Mikey the Video Game Adventurer on the Game Board in any direction on the game board: Horizontal & Vertical, but NOT Diagonally. As the Controlling team moves Mikey, the team will encounter 5 Key Spaces: Points, Puzzles, Prizes, Quizzes & the Video Challenge. However, there are Enemy Spaces as well. If the controlling team lands on an Enemy Space, that controlling team's turn ends and control of Mikey proceeds to the other team. All Questions in Round 1 are worth 25 & 50 in Round 2. The Team with the highest score after 2 Rounds will earn the right to enter the Video Zone to challenge the Game Wizard.

User Image

[OOC Game Marathon Semi Finals 1-2 Start]
Nick Arcade 1992: Steven & Laura/Terence & Jamie
= Video Zone Segments
Alien Moonbase, Nile River Raft, Scorchia

Teams: Bolvar & Sandybell (Yellow) vs Corwin & Taimi (Red)

= Scoring Table (Nick Arcade)
Toss-Up Value: 25 (Round 1)/50 (Round 2) Points
Round 1 Value: 25 (Bonus Points/Quiz/Runner Up Goal), 50 (Goal)
Round 2 Value: 50 (Bonus Points/Quiz/Runner Up Goal), 100 (Goal)
Dollar Translation: Yes

Toss-Up Game: Star Defenders
Game 1's Game Board: Forgotten Dessert
= Round 1: Lost Pyramid
= Round 2: Stinky Sphinx
Game Board Enemy Space: Djinn

= Game 1's Initial Video Challenges & Wizard Challenges
Video Challenge Cabinets: 7
1. Pirates of Dark Water (SNES) = 10,000 Points in Stage 1: Dragon's Maw (Sunsoft)
2. DemonStar (Windows, Shareware) = 3,500 Points in Stage 1 (Mountain King)
3. Star Wars: Dark Forces (PlayStation) = 4 Empire Troopers in Stage 1: Secret Base (Disney)
4. King of Dragons (Arcade) = 10,000 Points in Stage 1: The Orc Forest (CAPCOM)
5. Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast) = 25 Rings in Sonic Stage 1: City Escape
6. Bug (Saturn) = 25 Tokens in Stage 1-2: Insectia Act 2 (SEGA)
7. Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure (DOS Shareware Episode 1) = 12,000 Points in Stage 1-1 (Apogee)
Note: Video Challenges may reshuffle after all 7 games are played.

We see a closed door in the Nick Arcade Set on the monitor
Narrator: Behind this door is the Video Zone, a place between our world and the video dimension. Waiting to challenge you for control of the Video Zone is one of the game wizards. Is it Merlock? Scorchia? Or Mongo?

We see Bolvar & Sandybell on the Yellow Team followed by Corwin & Taimi on the Red Team
Narrator: These two teams will compete for the right to enter the Video Zone and face that game wizard's challenge. Who will it be? Find out today on... Nick Arcade!

The Game Show Marathon Doors open showing the Nick Arcade Set
[GameShow Marathon Set: Nick Arcade]
(Applause & Cheers)

Narrator: And now, here's your host. a guy who combines a Twin Laser Cannon & Pulse Ray Cannon on one Fighter Jet, Cookie Masterson!

(applause and cheers even more as Cookie makes his entrance from the doors along with an Arcade Cabinet that says Star Defenders)

Cookie Masterson: Thank you & welcome to Nickelodeon Arcade, where your video style, video savvy and video game skills are put to the Ultimate Test. Today, I’m here with Sandybell on the Yellow Team & Corwin of the Red Team. We're about to play our Face-Off Game, Star Defenders. Now, in this game, you have to pilot your ship to protect your command ship from a meteor shower. When your side gets hit each time, your opponent scores. The Team with the Highest Score at the end of the game will then gain control of Mikey, our Video Adventurer and 25 Points as we begin Round 1. Okay, hands on your controllers. Ready... set... go!

User Image
Battle of the Bands Score:
Yellow Team = Autocalculating
Red Team = 170

*Commentary*
Cookie Masterson: Looks like those meteors & comets are pounding away at their Command Ship's Energy Shields...

Face Off RNG: 1-999

Cygnus_Pisces

Quote:

Quote:

OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games