Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:25 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
you say anything said Will,i want the Key to the choas gate without haveing to giveyou anything fore it said will and i want ownership 0f 7 lost souls Can"s pure hearted side of his soul ,Caisaw soul and the power of the dark gate that he once lost back i want him to be full power,and Will said the other fives names and then the deathdealer said verry well and then then was a blast of light the7 looked at Will and fearth and the Caisaw walked over to his dauther and looked at fearth with a smile meanwhalie Will got the Choas gate key from the death dealer.is been a whale hasn't it asked one of the men that Will brout back.yes its haves said Will remember the time we went to town to town kill all the de...but a ook from will's eye stoped him from saying any more.i still hurt demons now but i only kill the ones that kill not the one that don't any more said Will to the Man the Man was 5.8 he had green eyes and snakes fore heir i see that your not full uman eighter said the man to Will.well that thing that killed you did some thing to my Dna said will,im not sure what i am any more said will to him

fearth stod in a conner with her dad hugging him not relly paying atcion to what was happaning around her all she knew was that her dad was back and she wanted to make sure he was going to be around for a little while longer this time
you have the key said one of the other guys that was there does that mean your going to free that MONSTER!!!!! last TIME IT WASD OUT IT KILLED MOST OF THE GODS!!! .thats why i want it said will if i can get it to willing became a apart of my power i could Kill Didamus and anyone else.but then you would have the power of a God Killer and then super beings would try to hurt you. they would not said will because they would not find me said Will
fearth turned at this and steped back to Wills side
"and even if they did find him they would have to get through me fisrt before i let them tuch him"
her eyes slight and she added
"that gos for anyone that has a problem with him, got a problem then fight me cus if not shut the hell up " she hissed
all the other guy backed off and left but Caisaw stayed and so did Can who looked happy and then he started to sing about a man who had the power to become the darkest lord did not want to becom it,and this man in a red coak stayed as well ,i want to fight with you said the man,then you Will cellric said Will will then walked over to the one armed will that was standing there and picked him up with one hand and then he walked over to the Will meck,when the long heired will used a forgoten magic and the meck become the one armed Wills arm and then the 2 wills looked at each other

fearth backed up a bit in seprise.."two Wills?"
i don't get it which ine is ..... my Wll?" she blushed at her choice at words . when had will become her Will? and then agin what he think about her stament of belonging to the icey women
pick one siad Can the one that looks like the one that you saw last is made of a much of dread thing that your farther made with the dark lords and the long heired one is the one that would kill for you.its up to you said Can,i know who the one you fell in love with is but you hate me so i won't tell you said Can  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:30 pm
she blushed deeply " you prat i want the one that I...I fell in love with ..."
"i want the will that is kind to all that need him and is most capable of stoping the hurt that consumes this torn world, so stop being such a prat....."
fearth looked at the two bodys trying to find the one that held her heart the one she had meet that day in the rain.. the one that she trulely loved ...  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:35 pm
fearth
"i want the will that is kind to all that need him and is most capable of stoping the hurt that consumes this torn world, so stop being such a prat....."
fearth looked at the two bodys trying to find the one that held her heart the one she had meet that day in the rain.. the one that she trulely loved ...
thats not fair Can said Caisaw,they are the same but one doesn't have Will's soul in it it haves you evil part in it said Caisaw,and wares the weapon of the other will one haves a bigjagde edge sword and the other one haves nothing ike that at all not even a demon mark on his neck said Caisaw  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:16 am
williams_101
fearth
thats not fair Can said Caisaw,they are the same but one doesn't have Will's soul in it it haves you evil part in it said Caisaw,and wares the weapon of the other will one haves a bigjagde edge sword and the other one haves nothing ike that at all not even a demon mark on his neck said Caisaw

"oh i get it ... you have feelings for me too don't ou Can. so thats why you wont tell me which one os which, that way if i chose wrong i'll be stuck with you, you are so ...agggg" fearth stomped her foot sending up a small could of dust.
her eyes snaped up and locked one with each Will " right i chose...."  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:30 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"oh i get it ... you have feelings for me too don't ou Can. so thats why you wont tell me which one os which, that way if i chose wrong i'll be stuck with you, you are so ...agggg" fearth stomped her foot sending up a small could of dust.
her eyes snaped up and locked one with each Will " right i chose...."
(witch one was she looking at long heir of not long heir?)
do want you want said one will to fearth ,but if im not piced i want to be freed will said to Caisaw,because there's no reason to be bonded to somethat pics the copy over the real deal said the long heired will,im the real one said the other one even if im not piced im look after you time and time agein, said the other one.what do you think said Cellric i think you should text them in some way to know witch is witch said Cellric to fearth  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:04 am
fearth nodded "right then i know of one way ... "fearth called over the meach.
"all right big guy change into the arm that was used to make you ,"
"i remeber that Will took his arm off and made this meach i belive that is why one of you has only one arm.. and if that is the case then that is the Will that i fell inlove with .  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 pm
fearth
"i remeber that Will took his arm off and made this meach i belive that is why one of you has only one arm.. and if that is the case then that is the Will that i fell inlove with .
the man with the one arm looked happy.there just one thing about that Can haves that power as well but if that the one you want i bad you good Will said the long heired will then the long heired will talked to the death dealer alone.and kade a deal with him.then the deathdealer came back out but long heired will did not come out.the Can the the Will there acted the same ways but only cellric noticed but didn't say a word. then cellric walked out of the cave like place and when no one could see him he ran fast,because he some how knew what kind of deal was made,you pick me fearthy said the Will that was some how geting along with can and not fighting with him.then Crisaw asked that Will what you think about the demon Didamus.he ok by me said that will he didn't kill me soul gardien said that Will  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:20 pm
williams_101
fearth
the man with the one arm looked happy.there just one thing about that Can haves that power as well but if that the one you want i bad you good Will said the long heired will then the long heired will talked to the death dealer alone.and kade a deal with him.then the deathdealer came back out but long heired will did not come out.the Can the the Will there acted the same ways but only cellric noticed but didn't say a word. then cellric walked out of the cave like place and when no one could see him he ran fast,because he some how knew what kind of deal was made,you pick me fearthy said the Will that was some how geting along with can and not fighting with him.then Crisaw asked that Will what you think about the demon Didamus.he ok by me said that will he didn't kill me soul gardien said that Will

"hold on your not my will!! " fearth jumped back and looked at him." Will never called me fearthy! and he always fights with can" she snaped fearth turned and looked for the other will but could not find him .  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:26 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"hold on your not my will!! " fearth jumped back and looked at him." Will never called me fearthy! and he always fights with can" she snaped fearth turned and looked for the other will but could not find him .
do say that said the Cans weere 2 and you picked us and now you can't find him,and i didn't even have a jaged egde sword but he did and you still picked me they said now enjoy us they said  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:07 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

do say that said the Cans weere 2 and you picked us and now you can't find him,and i didn't even have a jaged egde sword but he did and you still picked me they said now enjoy us they said
burning pain was all over Will body ,WAke said a voice WWWAKE said other voices, take the pain and feel it use it to get revenge for Fayra revenge her death take the pain in and WAKE UP* Will awoke with with his body bruning up in pain but he toke it in the demon mark was now glowing redessly on Will and and growing down his neck and down his right arm take the power you lost and the power you need to kill him said the voices then a huge flameing brid like monster came and looked at WIll ,is said in a power womenly voice you lost the power of the flame fore a long time so that you may get its counter part to gorw in side you now fire your power back call it and clam it once agein,Will did so and when he did he was filled with an terrable pain of being burned inside in out. will closed his eyes as if to die but juse then he reopened them.something inside him was feeding on the burning pain inside him ,just then the mark broke and the demonic ink hissed.Umm he must of freed me for some reson i wonder why Crisaw would do that?maybe that means i am not needed anymore will was thinking.all the same the pain wastakeing over will's body. and just then there was a pair od burning red eves on will's forehead,and then the wan a load bang.and thenWill was in fort of Fearth.i i i Will get revenge said Will.What the Hell are you said the Cans looking shocked at this.did you realy thank i would abandon Fearth like that because she picked worng,well your going to find out ithat i won't abandon her and i won't leave anymore ARRR DIIIIE just then there just a huge fash of light and fore a moment in time Will transformed in toa flameing God of the underworld and shot out a blast of light burning the cans to death and just like that the fash was over and will truned around looking pale and began to fall as he did he said i came back i came because i love you  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:26 pm
fearth rushed forward tears in her eyes
"Will!!! i am sorry iam sooo sorry : scoping him intop her arms will never hit the ground.
fearth layed him on her chest on shooc in fear had he realy died? was he coming back?
"Will! open your eyes plaese open them " she hissed in anguse
"I LOVE YOU!!"
she cryed into his hair , then looked up at the rooms cieling .
"Why?!! is all that come to know me or feel for me more then just a friend and lover ,are all saposed to suffer or die in a less then unrable way? or in the way of protecting me? that is not the way it should be...; looking back at will fearth brushed his cheek with her clawed hands.
"you are the one man that has ever looked at me with compasion in your eyes and loved me not just for my body but for my soul. from my clawed hands right to these harible fanged theeth of mine you never looked at me with fear as the first half of my name says all should .
fear,the word that stails all mens hearts and makes women wepp, while th is mearly a half shadow that coulds the minds eyes in hopes of gaining friendship but it never worked i was soo alone with out you and when i was away from you i felt dead... please don't leave me Will .
fearth tuched the remander of the demon mark on his knick, "if you must then let me give you some of my demon power to let you live to ...let me give you a scile of love , please Will .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 am
fearth
fearth rushed forward tears in her eyes
"Will!!! i am sorry iam sooo sorry : scoping him intop her arms will never hit the ground.
fearth layed him on her chest on shooc in fear had he realy died? was he coming back?
"Will! open your eyes plaese open them " she hissed in anguse
"I LOVE YOU!!"
she cryed into his hair , then looked up at the rooms cieling .
"Why?!! is all that come to know me or feel for me more then just a friend and lover ,are all saposed to suffer or die in a less then unrable way? or in the way of protecting me? that is not the way it should be...; looking back at will fearth brushed his cheek with her clawed hands.
"you are the one man that has ever looked at me with compasion in your eyes and loved me not just for my body but for my soul. from my clawed hands right to these harible fanged theeth of mine you never looked at me with fear as the first half of my name says all should .
fear,the word that stails all mens hearts and makes women wepp, while th is mearly a half shadow that coulds the minds eyes in hopes of gaining friendship but it never worked i was soo alone with out you and when i was away from you i felt dead... please don't leave me Will .
fearth tuched the remander of the demon mark on his knick, "if you must then let me give you some of my demon power to let you live to ...let me give you a scile of love , please Will .
as fearth tuched the move a demons voice's called to shewanting the power,but some then will's hand toke her hand away form his neck and held it in his hand,there noneed for you to drawn your self fore me i'll be fine,it talked to you didn't it,well that was the power of the demon flame its hungy for power all the time but i never would yet it hurt you said Will, its okay feath im willimg to feel pain to protech you, then weaken form the power that he just used to kill the Cans was past out,but the last thing he said was i love you and i'll be okay because i won't leave you
@watcher talking@so will care so deeply that he would let his destory its self. now lets see what feath will do if she picks worng Will may become the meryerless one once more@  

williams_101

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:28 pm
Name:Kira Hentori
Appearance:User Image (( this might be confusing but the one in the black outfit and long hair the short haired's ones wings that usally hide under a long black hooded jacket she wears over them))

Bio:born human her father went to war and her mother died when she was the age of 5. knowing she had no one she went on search for someone to take care of her. she stumbled apon a fallen angel who took her under his wing.soon she grew her own wing at age of 14. the humble angel that took her in was called back to where he came from. so she was left alone again.she wandered the lonely earth for 1 year and a half.when she finally settled down into a small comuinty. ((eepp i spelled that wrong))
Weapons: a small dagger hidden somewhere around her body,a gun on her side,and a sword like thing on perched on her back
Personality: calm but stubborn. if she wants something she will get it.if she trusts you than she'll let loose.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:35 pm
::Kira's eyes wandered under her hoodie. she didn't see anyone so she relaxed a little agaist a wall. her body tenses up when someone is near::
"its to lonely..i hate this.." ::she punches the wall mad at herself for leaving the life she had behind::  

_Demon_Korais_

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:55 pm
_Demon_Korais_
::Kira's eyes wandered under her hoodie. she didn't see anyone so she relaxed a little agaist a wall. her body tenses up when someone is near::
"its to lonely..i hate this.." ::she punches the wall mad at herself for leaving the life she had behind::
there no reason to be lonely said a voice,who are your fros demon or human or both said a voice then a long heired man walked to her but he wasn't realy there but then he kind of was,i'll help ya if you join up ranks with the CK said the long heired man holding out a Crimson colored ribbon that looked like a liveing thing  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games