Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:24 pm
Dhalgren took the bow, and placed it on the ground while he took of his shoulder plates. He picked up the bow, and nocked an arrow to the string. He drew the arrow back to his lips, and aimed carefully. The draw of he bow was more suited to his muscle structure, than the longbow. he let loose with the arrow, and managed to hit near the bunch of red berries. "way better." He commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:12 pm
Ayu sighed and Daiki smiled. "Thats just from 20 feet....try from a long way away." Daiki took Ayu's bow and ran all the way back off the road and into the tree's. He climbed up a tree and knocked up an arrow. "Watch this." He pulled it back and let it go. It was there in the tree before you could say a word. It was in the middle of the bunch. "Daiki, your a show off." Ayu sighed and shook her head.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:28 pm
Dhalgren shrugged. And followed up to where Daiki stood. He hefted his spear, and sighted in on the bunch of berries. With a roar, he threw the spear and it spun through teh air landing right above Daiki's arrow. It embedded itself abour six inches right into the tree. "That's how werwolves do it. No need for a bow." He said. Throwing the separ was a lot harder, and different than shooting a bow, beucaese it relied on pure physical strength, not the flex of a bow. And becuase it relied on strebgh, which werwolves had a lot of, werewolves and heavy infantry commonly carried throwing spears.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:32 am
Ayu sighed and shook her head. "Come on Daiki." Daiki growled and hissed at Dhalgren. He jumped out of the tree and walked over to Ayu.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:37 am
Tiger looks around her hideout, then starts picking up a few peices of jewlery and shoving them in her pockets and putting them on so she can sell them later. She takes one last glance at her hide out before returning to the pool.
"Okay, goodbye my home stash, Hope I see you again someday. Here I go again." Ty looks back for a second then dives into the pool. She forces herself throught the hole and into the waterfall's pressure. She fights for a bit then emerges and lies half in the water and half on land, exhausted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:44 am
Dhalgren shrugged, and went to go retrieve his spear. Witha grunt, hemanaged to pull it out of the tree. Where hte spear had struck, the tree was all blackened and dead from the poison. He shrugged, passing it off as nothing, before turning to face Ayu, and Daiki. "Have you guys seen Tiger or Takeshi? Maybe we should go look for them."  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:22 pm
"Ty is by the Waterfall over there. Takeshi is with her." Daiki stated with no chang in expersion. Ayu nodded and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:02 pm
Dhalgren shrugged. "Well tehn lets go to the waterfall." He said, starting to walk.  

Mr.Navar

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:39 pm
Takeshi drops out of the tree behind them, landing silently. He creeps up behind Daiki and places his forearm across the front of the elf's neck. "I thought elves were more observant than that," he says coldly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Ty lays there, nearly completely still, made weak from her efforts. I really should find a way in there that isn't so hard. Or so dangerous. I got some stuff that could be useful at least. She thinks to herself as she turns herself over with a groan. Laying on her back she stares at the sky and the forest around her.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:18 pm
Daiki slipped through his arm like a snake and hit the weak point on Takeshi's knee paralizing it for alittle while and making him fall to the ground. "You should be more careful when doing that Takeshi..." He didn't change expresion as Ayu walked over. "Ok enough fighting! We are working together wheather you like it or not." She growled and massaged the point where Daiki hit on Takeshi's leg, making it to where could move it again. She helped him up and smiled. "You ok, Takeshi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:45 pm
"He's fast, lucky I didn't actually want to kill him or he wouldn't had time to react, but fast all the same," Takesi said. He got up stiffly, shooting a glare at Daiki. "Oh, and you might be interested to know that Ty's mad. She swam through the waterfall. Twice."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:04 pm
Ayu sighed. "Your welcome..if it wasn't for me you woudn't be standing...actually you wouldn't ever be able to walk on that leg of yours if I didn't help." She sighed and walked ahead of Takeshi and Daiki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:57 am
Dhalgren followed, only somewhat paying attention to the exchange between Daiki and Takeshi. "You two aren't really trying to promote the health acquaintanceships are you?" Dhalgren asked walking past both of them.  

Mr.Navar

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:28 am
Ayu growled. "It doesn't seem like it Dhalgren."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items