Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:15 pm
"Thats one of the things. You can't address me as brother, as I do you? Even my name would be better than moron!" Strike was dead serious. "And I want to know, do you support me and Xixi being together? Answer carefully angel, this I may not return again if you push me away once more...." Strike stared at him, waiting for an answer...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:19 pm
Zack got up and looked at Strike dead in the eye. He was slo close to him you would think they were touching at this point. "Strike...Do as you please, brother. If you love Xixi then go ahead and do as you like. Im not going to stop you. But know this. She wont fill that empty spot of Maria...no one will no matter how much you think or want to believe. She could be the reincarnation of the woman you once loved but that doesnt mean she's the orginal maria..." He turned and sat on the bed.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:20 pm
Ty hears the other winged man before she sees him and she finally looks up "hm... gonna be exhausted again, even less lessons" looks around and sees a bookstore and goes inside and finds some inexpensive books on ice and buys them and goes outside and starts reading  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:31 pm
"So be it brother. Xixi filled that hole. Maria told me so herself. I can feel her inside her. She may not be her, but in away she is. She has her kindness, her heart. She may not have our memories together, but we can make new ones. If you could only understand. You can't live your life in the past. Thats why I gave the locket to you. You cannot change what happened, but you can change what will. If you can't see past your own past, you will be nothing but lost for the rest of your life..." Strikes turns away from him. "You will never understand. I've said things like this before. You still have not listened, have you brother? You took me in, we shared our hearts with each other, but you still live like there is nothing else in this world. You must move on, and when you do, I'll be waiting. Fair well, angel......." Strike walks slowly to the ledge. He stops and turns back. "Good bye, brother...." His words drag a gust into the room. He falls backwards off the balcony ledge. Strike flies off, back to Xixi's house. They sun was begining to set. He wanted to rest next to the woman he loved. He landed and went in, he saw Xixi was in bed and layed down next to her. He covered himself with his wings and fell asleep.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:34 pm
Zack looked down at the locket around his neck and sighed. He slipped into bed and had to rethink everything. things just started to settle into his brain. He wanted Strike to stay but of course Xixi was taking his brother away from him. He layed down and closed all the lights. "I need rest...tomorrow i'll train that new girl and then maybe go see those to love sick birds." He closed his eyes and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:51 pm
Strike slept soundly through the night. He knew what he said was right. If only Zack would realize it too. He was being a bit hard headed. Maybe it is because he believes himself to be the older brother. Strikes dreams were filled with these ideas. It was something he found to be quite strange. But he understood it. Zack, me and you are equal, more like twins, just not identical. If you could only see my logic, see it my way, maybe you would understand.... The dreams faded away into things of the home him and Xixi would have in the mountains. They had a place set up just like the restaurant in the rockies. The food would be made in caves underground. Just enough for them though to live, and one or two children. It was their sanctuary... So perfect, and it always will be....  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:51 am
Tiger has been reading all night nonstop and she finished all 6 of them and she looks tiredly at her gloved hand "still doesnt explain..." she sighs and picks up a newspaper and looks for jobs and starts getting fusterated at the ads "im not getting anywhere this way" she puts the newspaper in her bag and walks to Zacks house  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:08 pm
Zack yawned and woke up stretching. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed scratching the back of his head lightly. He pushed open the balcony doors and rubbed his arms. It was a cool morning. He looked around for Ty but saw no sign of her. He wondered where she had run off too.

Xixi continued to sleep heavily. She was still tired from all that fun that strike showed her the other day.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:41 pm
Strike awoke with the morning sun coming in Xixi's window. He rolled over a bit, bumping into Xixi. Opps, I'm in bed with her, I forgot... Strike unfurled his wings from himself and got up gently as to not wake Xixi. He went downstairs to fetch a little breakfast for them. He got the cook to fry some eggs and baccon and make some toast. Strike poured out some OJ and levitated it back upstairs like he did in the restaurant in the rockies. He set the table and went to nudge Xixi. He used a gentle gust to shake her back and forth from behind the door. He was going to surprise her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:50 pm
Xixi opened her eyes half way and sat up in bed. She yawned and stretched as far as she could. She looked at Strike as she rubbed her eyes.."Morning.."She said in almost a whisper. Her body ached from the day before. She hadnt done anything like that.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:53 pm
"Wakey wakey eggs and bacey, he he" Strike chuckled a bit. "Old saying, I brought breakfast. Come, sit, eat. I got this from the restaurant this time. Didn't feel like cooking today. Still good though. Come on, it'll get cold!" Strike walked in to help her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:55 pm
Xixi yawned a bit and ran her fingers through her hair. "oh...its that time already... Thanks for making breakfast..." She said with a small smile.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:09 pm
Strike walked back into her dining room and sat down, waiting for Xixi to join him. It was a cool morning. The house was a bit chilly. Strike thought of something for the restaurant. "I know, we need soups today!!! Its cold outside, everyone will love a good bowl of soup. And chilli, chilli too! Here, hurry and eat so we can get the stuff we need from the store." Strike sat down and dug in. Xixi was still a little slow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:11 pm
Xixi finally sat down and dug into the food. "We always have soup ready for the customers. Strike arnt you a little over hyper today?" She asked as she bit into her bacon. "Like i mean...your up before me and all..."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:18 pm
"Angels rise with the sun my dear. I'm just having ideas, going back to my restaurant made me think about some things. We could do the same thing in the mountains that I showed you. Gro our food in the mountain. I could have the guys help me with it. It really would be our sanctuary. I was just thinking, thats all..." Strike slowed a bit. He didn't want to bother her. "Anyways, lets finish this up and get down the restaurant."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games