Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:02 pm
"And neither can I," Draconus says, "But anyways, you gonna tell us what the big secret is about the poorly built wall?" The young man strains to see, but the glaring lights overhead obscure his vision.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:51 pm
She sighes and moves one light over to the wall making shadows. There was a door. "There!!! Told u!!"  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:55 pm
"A shadow door?" Draconus asks. "Pretty risky to be in a room meant to hold people with shadow-related powers."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:57 pm
Ayu nodded. "Yeah we figured that out after we used this room alot."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:32 am
Ty stands uncomtorably. "Can we go through yet? Or are we not going to go in." She shifts her weight constantly, uncomtorable with the look of the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:29 pm
"We can....but they'll be waiting..." Rosie said from the behind them all, she walked up to where she could see and looked at it over before she shivered. "They're calling us...they're expecting us..." She mumbled again.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:19 am
Mia stared at Rosie. "Who? Who's going to be waiting for us?" Mia thought for a moment as she looked uneasily at the door. Then she looked back to Rosie. "Do you mean, the other failed experiments? Or the scientists?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:20 pm
"Who knows," Draconus says, "All I know is that there are shadows now." With that the young man, who ,other than his pale skin and weary appearance due to the fact that that he hasn't slept well since the experiment, appears to be in his late teens or early twenties, creates another longsword and scabbard. He sheaths the sword, knowing that he will not need it at least until they pass through the door.  

CainZeros

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:02 am
"Yes them...they're all waiting...for us...they know we're here and they're going to kill us. They're going to release it...once we get close enough." Rosie said. Then she heard a low high pitch screech in her head. She closed her eyes in pain and covered her ears. "Stop it...turn it off! Turn it off!" She screamed crouching to the ground. You're broken too aren't you? The High pitch voice seem to say in her head..."No I'm not...I'm not broken! Stop it? Turn it off...I just want to know WHO I AM!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:18 pm
Ayu felt bad. "I knew this would all come back to haunt me one day."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:15 am
Tiger looks at Rosie then at Ayu. She starts hearing a low, but high pitched whine. "Whats happening. What did you do!" She holds her ears as well as she slowly sinks to the floor, changing. "Make it stop! Its hurting her!" Ty yells at Ayu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:42 am
Ayu looked around calmly and went up to the wall. She tapped on it and then kicked it. It was actually glass and it broke. She climbed through and she shut off the machine that was making the noise. "I knew it!" She threw a scientist out of the room and he hit the floor. She climbed through the window and held the scientist against the wall. "I knew there was a scientist alive somewhere!"  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:34 am
Ty flaps in and starts zipping around. "Great, the humming bird, this is so helpful when we run into a scientist!" She lands on the machine and rubs her face with her wing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:16 pm
"Long time no see, Ayu!" The scientist said looking at Ayu and smiles uneasily. "Don't give me that!!!" She growls at him and pins him higher on the wall.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:45 pm
Mia ran to Rosie's side and crouched down beside her. "Are you ok?" Mia turned her head to look at the scientist. She stood up lightly kicked the scientist in the back and bound his hands together with a small shadow from a corner of the room.

"There, you won't be going anywhere soon."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games