Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 am
*feels her head aching*
oh Psyzapp is it okay if i have a clove cigarette?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:54 am
lady ayami chan
*feels her head aching*
oh Psyzapp is it okay if i have a clove cigarette?

You go right ahead Lady Ayami. *She says calmly not taking her eyes of Ryzan as her nostrils start to flair.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 am
*lights up a clove and blows smoke rings in the air - the pain in her head dissolves*
really Vixtul you should think more carefully before you make such accusations. Some of us are short tempered here...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 am
*glances at Ayami quizzically*
So did you heal this green rabbit at any point in the duration of its stay here?

I do not recall saying anything against this establishment, merely that a healer may be more attuned to noticing injuries that others know not to look for. Tes and his green rabbit were quite weak when I first arrived, which is very unusual for Tes in my experience with him. He winced in pain at merely a touch... I do not think such a condition would go away without treatment, unless his current form is somehow masking it.

I also highly doubt this claim that he was "never in danger", as he would not have asked for me to come here if he was not in danger. He made it clear when we exchanged the lar khaliizin that they were to be used only for emergencies... though admittedly I did use mine a few times just because I liked the idea of him being at my beck and call *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*

Is "smurf" what you call dark elves in this world?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:11 am
Ryzan Vixtul

Is "smurf" what you call dark elves in this world?

*Can't help but crack a smile and hold her laughter back.* Yeah…that's what it is…we call Dark Elves here "Smurf". biggrin I call TES that all the time. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:14 am
*ayami takes a deep drag of the clove*
well i didn't heal him directly -for instance I havn't focus any beam of radiance upon him...there was never a need too! but i held him much and paid close mind to him... I was very intuned with his feelings and condition...
I am sorry but if TES was in such bad condition why didn't he just tell us!? scream
This whole situation just seems a bit too extreme to be true - I am doubting the complete validity to this story...

*frustratingly puts the clove out in the ask tray*
he must have contacted you for some other reason..... maybe he just missed you and was lonely for you! there must be something more... sweatdrop  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:14 am
Gi ussta~ There are so many names for dark elves on so many different worlds. I will have to make note of this new term.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:15 am
{ stressed I'll get you for this Psyzapp! scream }  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 am
Ryzan Vixtul
Gi ussta~ There are so many names for dark elves on so many different worlds. I will have to make note of this new term.

Yes…*tries to hold back laughter.* Smurf is an extremely important name to note. That one better be number one on your list. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 am
I'm not sure he would have the means to tell you in his current form, and as I said, it could be masking the problem... perhaps even to himself.

As for him calling me here just to see me, how delighted I would be if that were true~ 4laugh *gets dreamy eyed for a moment, then lets out a sorrowful sigh* Unfortunately, I practically know for a fact this would not be the case. I had called him to my world not long before and he was not very pleased with my use of the lar khaliizi, threatening to take mine away and trade with someone more... worthy *looks down at the floor, feeling ashamed* I had hoped I would prove useful to him.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:29 am
Ryzan Vixtul
I'm not sure he would have the means to tell you in his current form, and as I said, it could be masking the problem... perhaps even to himself.

As for him calling me here just to see me, how delighted I would be if that were true~ 4laugh *gets dreamy eyed for a moment, then lets out a sorrowful sigh* Unfortunately, I practically know for a fact this would not be the case. I had called him to my world not long before and he was not very pleased with my use of the lar khaliizi, threatening to take mine away and trade with someone more... worthy *looks down at the floor, feeling ashamed* I had hoped I would prove useful to him.

eek TES doesn't think you are "worthy"? Why not?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:38 am
well that's just not okay! how horribly inconsiderate of TES!  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 am
Gi ussta~ Perhaps I have said more than needed sweatdrop *forces a smile and looks away* It is of no importance... *finishes his drink and stands, his voice wavering slightly* Right now I just need to be sure he is alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:47 am
Well, maybe we could put in a good word for you and help persuade TES to look at you in a new light. Help show him you are worthy. If only we knew more. *sigh* sweatdrop *sips her latte*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 am
*places a scone in front of Vixtul*
There there now it's alright...
you can confide in us - maybe we can help with this whole situation.
And hey perhaps that little grunny will find his way back here when he wants a steamer... the best ones are here after all

*smiles sweetly*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games