Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Hannah blinked and looked down, craving a hug from one of her friends. She felt cold and snuck her finger to his arm, touching his warm skin. Her eyes locked onto the patch of skin she was touching and blinked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:28 pm
Jason bared his fangs at her, drawing her arm back. He kept on pressing harder. She had to resume breathing at some point.. Either pass out from lack of breathing or breathe and Chloroform knock her out.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm
Hannah looked in his eyes and winced as he pulled her arm away. She was tired and worn out, I will go to sleep if you take the rag off and I pinky promise I will just sleep. Hannah touched his leg and smiled, his skin was warn and comforting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 am
Jason rolled his eyes and looked at Vamp. 'This rag isn't coming off.' He said. If it all came down to it her would resort to his fangs but for now he was going to play nice guy. If this qualifies as nice guy.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:34 am
Dasani smiled and nodded at Tomoyo then it faded and she looked around again. She shivered to indicate some small part of her knew that she should be feeling some type of strong emotion right now. "Where's Kazumi?" She asked.
Vamp sighed and walked over to the two of them. He crouched down and put his two fingers on one of the presser points in Hannah's neck. He pushed on the point and he knew it should knock her out in an instant. The rag was taking too long.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:31 pm
Hannah looked at Vamped and winced, was it to much to ask that I just fall asleep. She closed her eyes and relaxed, falling asleep and she finally started breathing as she fell asleep without the chemical. Her mind was still active though she let her body fall into a dozing stage to rest and innocently laying their. Hannah starting seeing an image walk toward's her though her eyes were closed and it looked like a girl but her mind was to heavy that it was a faint blurry figure. Who's there?, Her mind asked not really controling who she might be talking to. She only recognize the hand the girl stroked along her cheek and her body shivered from the touch.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm
Tomoyo looked over at her and bit her lip. "I don't know. I guess trying to sort some things out." She said. She looked out the window and sighed. She wondered how long it would take.
Jason watched as she fell asleep and took the rag off her face. "That should do it." He murmured. He picked her up and sighed. "There's 1."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 pm
Hannah flinched and she felt like she was still on the ground, their was still a slight blur of the girl. She was whispering in her ear and the fade blur went clear, seeing the figure was her or her anti-half she could not quite tell. Hannah's mind tingled to a touch outside outside of her mind knowing they probably picked her up or something and she looked at her twin in her mind, who was kneeling their holding her in their lap and protecting her with their matching touch or was it her other half that was stuck in her mind, I don't understand this...May is that you. She was answered with a nod and her hand smoothly ran through her hair.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 pm
(the page before, hannah's question to chris ---> ) Chris glared at Hannah. 'I switch sides alot.' then covered up her ankle bracelet.

Chriswatched as they knocked Hannah out. "Now wat?" she asked.

Erin rolled her eyes at the two trying to scare her still. but part of her kinda believed them. Blake ate his food and watched as she semi freaked out about the stories they wer telling her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm
Austin carried Kazumi in his arms and he was getting tired, when was this stuff gonna wear off? He saw the group in the distance and hurried over, holding her limp body steady. Austin tried getting Erin's or Tomoyo's attention.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 pm
Erin saw Austin holding Kazumi and quickly got up and ran outside. "Wat happened? Where's Hannah?" she asked helping Austin hold Kazumi since she cud see that he was exhuasted.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 pm
Austin looked Erin in the eyes his eyes glossy showing him being upset. "Chris and her two sidekicks attacked Kazumi. I and Hannah came to help and in the event, Hannah gave up so we could escape" He knew she could handle herself pretty well but it still bothered him and it showed on his face. "I this they are waiting for us to come along, they had weapons and all we had was Hannah with a bat" He thought he made her sound like a deadly weapon but Hannah could get carried away with simplest of things.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm
Erin nodded and then at the mention of Chris she glared off into the distance. "I thought...she was...im gonna kill her.." she said to herself. "We need to get Kazumi somewher safe.." she mumbled. "Wait here, I'll go get Tomoyo." she said Making sure Austin had Kazumi completely before she ran back inside. "Tomoyo...Found Kazumi and i think she needs you.." she said and puled Tomoyo out from her seat and out of the little burger joint to wher Austin was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 am
Username: XxXCanadaxWhoXxX
Character Name: Light
Species: Avian Hybrid
Personality: User Image

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:58 am
As the little black wolf got up from the seat, he reached out and grabbed her. "I don't think so." He said. His voice was a playful one in general. His light hair complemented his tone, but not for long. He looked up at them and flashed a brief smile. "It's too dangerous for you guys to go alone. I'll come with you" He said with a smile returning. Infiltration would be easy. His aura safeguarded him from the mind-readers. Jason knew where he was. No big deal, the flock looked easily breakable. So unorganized, it almost made him grin. But he didn't, it would be rude.
It would be. He wondered if he looked pecuilar. A light boy with a somewhat light tone. "I'm a Med Tech, I know stuff." He said. In a way, it was true. He did know much about the body.

((Sorry Kai. I know you don't like people controlling your characters when you're offline, just needed a way to find in.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games