Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:17 pm
Amy was once again back at Aqua Springs. She had fallen asleep here last night, though not due to being drunk. She hadn't even gotten through half of her hot chocolate with whiskey last night before she had fallen asleep on the couch. The bartender had carried her into her office, with Thistle following behind him, and shut the door. Then, he had asked Hayley behind the door to get a hold of Karrie and let him know that Amy and Thistle were sleeping here. Hayley had done that by texting Karrie.

Amy had gone home to check on Karrie and to shower and brush her teeth. Then, she came back to Aqua Springs to do some paper work. She also worked on the newsletter some. She still hoped Kits thought it was a good idea to do that because she thought a newsletter was still a good idea.

She was still in the office working on the computer for the newsletter. She was also seriously wondering if AS should hire someone to do a website for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:54 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, heading right back to the office. She'd slept much later than she wanted to, but was still very tired* Hi Amy. *sits heavily on the couch, yawning*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm
Amy looked up at Kits and nodded. "Kits... How are you?"

Thistle heard Kits' voice and squeezed out of her place underneath the office desk. She ran over to the couch and hopped up beside her. She squeaked happily and nuzzled her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:08 pm
Tired... *yawns* We were here way too late last night. *laughs and pets Thistle* Hi Thistle.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:10 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah, we were, and we didn't get anything accomplished. I fell asleep here last night."

Thistle squeaked happily when Kits started to pet her. "Hi Kits!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:11 pm
((Ehhh why's that ones not workin over at's the uccellatoio? I's think padrona Cuwen mights just be a tops earners. I real diamond in the ruff so's to say. cool I's think she looks likes she's fits right in in my establishments. That is if zitellona would just lets me take over 'der already. User Image))  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm
(( rofl Amy's not interested in going back to MW. I don't think Psy's going to let you take over anyway.))

You did? neutral Well, at least you were safe here and didn't try to walk home alone late at night. 3nodding *grins down at Thistle* You're getting much better at talking.

*Cecil floats in the doorway. Seeing Kits petting something pink and fuzzy, he drifts down that way* D'aww! *plops down on Thistle's back, picking up pieces of her mane and inspecting it*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:24 pm
{{Aww. Thanks Naamio. smile lol. But Amy wouldn't feel comfortable wearing anything more revealing than this except for at home with Karrie. Why don't you come in and hang out a little bit? I don't think you've ever been over here before. smile Wait... uccellatoio means brothel??? That's what I've heard before from other people about MW, but I've only ever heard people say that in story. lol. But I'm glad you think Amy's pretty enough to be there and be a 'diamond in the ruff.' smile }}

Amy nodded. "Yeah. And Haley let Karrie know I was here by texting him. She let me know this morning. I guess I was a lot more tired than I thought I was. I didn't even finish half of my hot chocolate last night."

Thistle heard the tone in Kits' voice, and she recognized 'better' and 'talking'. She was praising her talking!

She squeaked happily and licked lightly at Kits' hand. She was quickly caught off guard, though, when something jumped on her back and started touching her mane. She squeaked in fright and started jumping up and down frantically. Then, she started to roll over, effectively rolling off the couch in the process.

Amy gasped and quickly stood up. "Thistle, Cecil! Are you two alright?"

She quickly ran over to the two animals and knelt down on the floor next to them. Thistle seemed just fine and simply shook her head to get the hair out of her face, though she was still lying sideways on the floor.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:28 pm
((Ehh Franco, he knows da real stories 'ere. See yous ladies later, Franco has some things to "take care of" cool ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 pm
{{Eh. Knowing and experiencing are two different things. Too wary to try your hand here. wink lol!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:30 pm
Well, it was really late... I'm glad Rod walked me home. ^_^

*leans forward and looks down at the animals* Are you okay? What are you doing here, Cecil?

*lays flat on his back next to Thistle, laughing wildly* rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:36 pm
{{Well, see ya later Psy... oops. I mean Franco. wink }}

Amy raised an eyebrow as Cecil started to laugh. But then she simply rolled her eyes and chuckled as well.

"Kits, you do have a very interesting creature here. He's very interesting. He's more awake this time, so I can see more of what he's really like."

Thistle turned around, stood up, and looked at the laughing creature. She went closer to him and started sniffing his stomach.

Amy looked back up at Kits. "I'm glad Rod was here to walk you home, too... Kits, do you respect my decision? As a friend, to you accept and respect it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm
He really is funny. *shakes her head*

*laughs more and puts his hands on Thistle's nose*

*sighs* Amy, I do respect your decision, even though I don't agree with you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:46 pm
((Miro somehow doesn't think Naamio is Psyzapp sweatdrop ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:49 pm
Amy smiled softly and nodded to Kits. "Thank you for that. That's all I ask."

"So, I'm thinking we should still put a newsletter out. Also, while I was on the computer over there typing up some more of my version, I was wondering if we should have someone do a website for us. What do you think?"

Thistle sneezed as Cecil put his hands on her nose. Then, after shaking her head, she lightly licked the top of his head, wondering what he tasted like.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games