Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So her sensei seemed like the serious type, and she wasn't sure if that would be a bother or an asset to her. The cold that seemed to roll off him in waves only amplified what seemed to be a distant demeanor, like trying to reach for something through ice cold water. She kept eye contact as he talked, taking in minor details without breaking that eye contact. "It's nice to meet you, Seiji-sensei. I hope the file did me justice." She cocked a half-smile, offering a small bow back to the man. She was only hoping that her remark didn't come off nearly as cocky as she thought it sounded.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  GalagaHero
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:05 am
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin was bothered by the comments the swordsman had made toward the girl. There wasn't any reason for him to treat her so unjustly, but she accepted it because clearly the girl was able to take care of herself very well. She wasn't feeling very comfortable with staying much longer near something so dark in mood. She decided it was best to leave with her possibly new friend. "Well I am kind of low on funds and I do enjoy decorating and baking for the holidays. Plus if there's no danger then that's good, Id love to train more but I can return after some relaxing time decorating, and when the dojos less crowded" shed say looking around at all of the others practicing. Shed notice then she had been holding his hand and felt a terrible sense of dread and embarrassment, how long had she held the hand of a complete stranger? Shed follow but granted at a much slower pace hiding her face behind her snow white hair in a mixture of shame and sheepishness . "Stupid stupid stupid" shed think to herself smacking her forehead lightly a few times. He probably thought she was a weirdo by now.
[Exit to wherever Axel's headed]

Rexnov

Wolf Whitehorn

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:18 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 1850
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :500/520 ❄ Stamina :485/485 ❄

"I cannot verify if it has or not until we've actually worked together, but thus far it seems adequate." The cold-natured Hattori spoke as he looked towards her, returning from his bow to his standard stance.

Sliding his bokken into his obi he adjusts his stance once more and his eyes pass over his sister once more as she made her way out. Shaking his head he would then look directly into the eyes of Karleen, his own eyes cold and sharp, to her it may appear as if she was staring into a frozen abyss, a tundra that was far beneath freezing. His jet black hair rustling with a slight breeze that seemed more centric on himself than one actually flowing through the room.

"I was hoping to work with my Training Detachment, but between the spar with my half-sister and their own studies, it seems we've separated once more. Have you already met with the other members of our squad?" He would then proceed to ask her.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
GalagaHero
Half-Sister

Lunar_Serenade19
Training Squad 3

magcookie
Training Squad 3

| Tortured Sleep |
Combat Squad 3

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:27 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

Walking into the academy, Osamu looked around, taking in the sights as he scanned for a training area, deciding to start with his clan’s jutsu and removing his scroll from his bag and started to read it, Standing off to the side by himself, as those of his clan often did, he closed his eyes to focus, reaching inward to communicate with the bugs that have made a home within his body since he was a young child. Now that he was officially a shinobi, he had to learn how to use them for combat and espionage, like his parents do. (1/5)
Standing there focusing, he tried to talk to the bugs, asking them to come out and do what he wanted. He quickly learned, however, that this wasn’t going to work. After a couple minutes of standing there, eyes closed, muttering seemingly to himself like a lunatic, he figured that the kikaichu were more stubborn than that and sat down with his arms crossed, frustrated for a moment. (2/5)
Getting back up, Osamu thought for a minute about his family’s insects and the relationship between them and his clansmen. As he thought, he came to the fact that the kikaichu fed on his chakra, so thought to try using chakra as if dangling a carrot in front of a donkey when you want it to move with you on its back. Focusing, the genin brought some of his chakra to the surface of his skin, and felt a bug move under it to a nearby pore. Leading the chakra along his arm to his hand, he felt the bug crawl along his arm under the sleeve of his jacket and out into his hand. (3/5)
Smiling internally that he had figured out how to manipulate the bugs slightly, Osamu decided to try to repeat it with more bugs, knowing that the later aburame jutsu required the control of hundred if not thousands of kikaichu at once. This time repeating what he had already done using a larger amount of chakra, Osamu felt a couple dozen beetles work their way out of his skin and fly into the air around him. (4/5)
Unsatisfied with the few dozen he’d managed before, but knowing he can’t go using massive amounts of chakra to lure out bugs, Osamu spread the small amount of chakra he was using super thin, and instead of leading used it to push bugs out to do his bidding. Suddenly, he felt waves of his kikaichu rush from him, building in a huge swarm at his back. Hundreds of them. Smiling to himself, Osamu thought to himself, “Now that I know how to draw out and control the kikaichu, time to learn to actually use them.” (5/5)
Kikaichū no Jutsu [ Destruction Bug Host Technique ] Learned
To start off, Osamu called out some bugs, just a few dozen, and had them all begin releasing a spindle-like substance as they flew around him. This was laced with his chakra and would allow him to use chakra to provide for all his biological needs while hiding in surveillance. After another few seconds, Osamu couldn’t help but flop onto his side as he was wrapped completely in a cocoon and could no longer stand. After lying there a few seconds, the slipped a kunai from his pocket and sliced the cocoon open and stood up. (1/1)
Human Cocoon Technique Learned
Next was a basic spying jutsu, Osamu drew out a single bug, it resting on his finger as he held it up to eye level with him and concentrated his chakra on it. As he concentrated, Osamu closed his eyes for a moment and when he reopened them he had a strange partition in his vision. A second later, he realized he was sharing the vision of the insect on his finger, and began to hear everything that the insect heard as well as saw as the bug flew around the room. After a minute or so of toying with this new utsu, Osamu ended the connection. (1/1)
Mushi Sekkou no Jutsu [ Insect Spying Technique ] Learned
Scanning through the Aburame scroll again, Osamu saw the next technique, which let him gather insects from the area he happens to be in, as well as help him call back some of his own kikaichu that had been used before in jutsu. To start off, Osamu would kneel down on the ground and place his hand on the floor. He’d then close his eyes again and concentrate his chakra, trying to think of exactly what he wanted to do. (1/3)
Still concentrating, Osamu tried to spread his chakra out on the floor like a web across the floor. This was meant to draw in nearby insects to aid in intelligence gathering and in larger scale jutsu. As Osamu felt his chakra spread, he was disappointed that it only managed to reach a few inches from where he had placed is hand; which sadly was not far enough to really do anything. (2/3)

Trying again, the genin forced more chakra into the jutsu, reaching farther with it and trying to convert it to pheromones given off by insects. This time, the web of chakra reached for dozens of feet, easily reaching to the spaces outside the academy. Osamu grinned slightly as bugs from the immediate area crawled in and approached him. (3/3)
Hijutsu: Mushiyose [ Secret Technique: Insect Gathering ] Learned

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

Karleen had to stop and think for a moment, had she bumped in to any of her squad members before this? She couldn't really place their names with a face, so she probably hadn't. "I don't think I have yet Sensei, sorry. I was out of the village before this because of personal reasons, and the only place I've traveled to since then was Lord Raikage's office." She scratched her cheek. "I'm guessing they'll show up eventually, one way or another." She wondered what her team mates would be like, and how they would function together in a fight. She didn't know their abilities yet, or how they fought, so she couldn't make any sort of guess in till she saw them. It bothered Karleen lightly that she didn't know what she was going in to, but for the time being that was out of her hands and all she could do is wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  >

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 1850
❄ Chakra :500/520 ❄ Stamina :485/485 ❄

"Sensei, so odd to be called as such. I am not your teacher, and I would prefer to not be regarded as such. You and I are to serve together where it befits the whole of Kumogakure. If you were to call me anything, I ask that you regard me respectfully as by my Family name or to call me by my rank, which is Chuunin." The elder Hattori spoke once more as he investigated this young woman.

She was beautiful, indeed, but her demeanor was not firm. She seemed soft, likely to flake in her current state. Perhaps that was why she had been regarded to his own squad, wherein he could shape them in battle. As long as the next battle they could avoid unnecessary casualties, such as Mui's current comatose state or the loss of the young man, Jason. Shaking his head he came back to the moment at hand, realizing he had let his mind wander far too much of late.

"What skills do you have, Miss Awarmik?"

GalagaHero
Half-Sister

Lunar_Serenade19
Training Squad 3

magcookie
Training Squad 3

| Tortured Sleep |
Combat Squad 3

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen forwned, then bowed again, but this time in apology. "Sorry, Hattori-san... " Karleen made sure to make a mental note that Seiji was a chuunin in case she had future questions and concerns. She honestly hoped she didn't get stuck with having have a team in till much later in her life, she wasn't much of a leader and she didn't think she ever would be. She didn't enjoy the thought of people dying because of a mistake on her end, let alone people younger and less experienced than her. She straightened up when Seiji asked her what skills she had, "I specialize mostly in Bukijutsu and in my bloodline, Shakuton. Though I do have a little talent for non-kekkei genkai ninjutsu." She thought for a moment before continuing, "My favorite weapons are knives, I feel more confident holding them instead of something longer like a kusanagi or katana.."

>
                                                  >

>

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:45 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,350
❄ Chakra :480/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Shakuton, interesting. So we have Fire and Ice in our Squad. Though, Miss Awarmik, you specialize in Bukijutsu and you're an extremely close range fighter. I myself fight with a pair of katana, and I specialize extensively in Bukijutsu and some Taijutsu techniques." The Hattori would speak, patting the hilts of his two katana.

"I have limited skill in Ninjutsu, but I specialize in battlefield denial. When you cannot stand, how can you fight?" Seiji would ask as ice began to spread across the ground under their feet, freezing the trace water molecules in the ground and the air beneath Karleen, to offset her balance.

Taking a step back before the ice spread further he then looked to her, throwing the bokken from his hip directly at her chest to set her off balance. He then looked to his teammate to gauge her reaction and how she moved as the ice continued to spread.

I Tortured Sleep I
Combat Squad 3

Hyouton: Ice Release - B Rank

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen went to instinctively duck, however her feet slipped on the ice below her. Her eyes went wide as she felt herself falling from her half-crouched position. "FUUUU-" Her brain quickly raced through everything she knew as she fell, and then it hit her. She focused chakra to her hands and feet, using the chakra itself to gain purchase on the ice like she had once done during the academy to climb against gravity up trees. She sat there in a crab like position, her eyes wide. "Well s**t... isn't this a pickle? Thank god I'm wearing shorts under this hoodie." She slowly straightened herself in to a standing position, removing the chakra from her hands and focusing it solely in her feet. "Maybe a little bit more warning next time Hattori-san before you try to flop me on my a**?"

✘ █ CHAKRA: 160 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

>
                                                  >

>

> Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
❄ Chakra :480/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Rescinding his ice out from under her feet so the woman could stand again. He found a snide bit of humour in her falling and a smirk, quite unlike anything anyone else drew from him came to his lips. Then came her comments about shorts and flopping her on her a**. Having watched the entirety of her fall and how her limbs had splayed out during the fall the Chuunin chuckled a little bit.

"And what a nice a** to be 'flopped' upon, though I suppose not wanting to show it off is all the more reason for you to learn how to deal with environmental hazards like mine, isn't it?" The Hattori spoke as he motioned with his hand to show her that the ice beneath her feet was gone and that she could relinquish her technique.

"So then, beyond the rough introduction, I applaud your tenacity and shrewd mindset in finding a way to return to your feet so easily." Seiji spoke, nodding somewhat to her before he turned his hand upwards, as if expecting to receive the bokken back.

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen waggled her eyebrows a little at Seiji's comment before grabbing the bokken off the ground and handing it back to her sensei. She smiled warmly before replying to the man "Thank you, that means a lot coming from someone much more experienced than I am. Also, if I might comment on the state of my a**, it is the best of asses. I do exactly 150 squats every morning; it's the champion of asses." There was sarcasm in her voice, but there was also no real hint in to whether or not she was actually joking about the squats. Maybe she did do 150 squats every morning, maybe she didn't.

✘ █ CHAKRA: 160 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

>
                                                  >

>

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

This woman stood and rebutted Seiji with potential sarcasm and more comments about her a**. Seiji was positively stunned, and something rare happened. The icy demeanor that always followed him cracked and upon his face drew a rare smile, not the smirk or chagrin, but a full drawn smile. His eyes met Karleen's and the smile remained.

"Only one-hundred and fifty? We will have to double that at Combat Squad training sessions." The Hattori spoke as he looked to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Come now, the rest of my training squad dispersed, would you seek to train?"

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 355/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin entered the dojo once more only this time instead of searching for the knowledge the scrolls could provide she was there to enjoy herself and and help bring some of the holiday cheer with her. She noticed the many others within the dojo and the swordsman from earlier whom seemed to be in better spirits, she began decorating the halls of the area with small signs saying 'happy holidays' and other cheerful things, setting up garlands around the dojo walls and pinning them here and there, along with small sweets and bells. It was nice to spread some joy and decorating was definitely the way to do it. [Decorating 1/3]

After setting up a few garlands she moved onto other areas, setting up wreaths at the doors with different themes for each of them, some with bells others with snowmen and small stuffed toy animals with their winter pelts. She hummed a bit while decorating, making sure everything she set up wouldn't overwhelm the area but wouldn't look under decorated, even being so bold as to place some mistletoe at the main door with a mischievous smile. "This'll definitely make some funny situations" she thought as she continued her festive decorating. [Decorations 2/3]

She would notice the dojo lacked a tree, with some extra wreaths left shed tie them together largest at the base and smallest at the top and make a makeshift tree putting up some of the decorations of a regular tree on it that were around to spare. "Well doesn't that look much better" shed say, although it was a tiny makeshift tree it was still worthy of its name and did its job of being festive, shed place it at the front desk and decide to sit down to take a small break to observe others training unless shed find herself in a situation where she might be dragged into practicing. [Decorations 3/3]

Wolf Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin
Decorating the dojo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:47 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

Reading the next technique in the scroll, Osamu chuckled when he saw that he could make clones out of his insects. He closed his eyes to concentrate as he tried to direct the bugs how to form together to make the copy of himself. Osamu would then reach out with his chakra and try to begin shaping the clone. (1/3)
Slowly the insects would leave his body and start to take their places along in the sort of blueprint he was sending out to the bugs for the clone. In his mind, Osamu watched the clone slowly take form as each kikaichu clung together and started moving in unison. Anyone that might be looking in Osamu’s direction would see a pair of feet on the floor next to the young boy. (2/3)
As the mental image of his insect clone came together better, the kikaichu started forming together even faster next to him, quickly building up to form legs, then a waist. As Osamu got the hang of the jutsu, the clone construction accelerated even more until the finally there was a pile of kikaichu the exact shape and size of Osamu. To complete the jutsu, with a puff of smoke, the grotesque pile of insects transformed into an exact likeness of the genin. A minute later, after inspecting the clone, Osamu made the clone break back down into its constituent parts and reentered his body. (3/3)
Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu [ Insect Clone Technique ] Learned
For the next jutsu, Osamu started by directing kikaichu to work their way out of his body through the pores in his legs and out of his pants as he wanted them to spread around the room in small clusters. As he looked around, he nodded slowly as he saw bugs grouping together in groups of maybe five or ten all over the academy floor, hundreds of them. He made sure that the bugs gathered closely together all across the floor, walls and even the ceiling of the room. (1/3)
Sending chakra out to all the insects, Osamu began to pulse it slowly. Over the course of a couple minutes, the genin began to increase the pulse rate of his chakra as he fed it to the insects. After a few minutes of feeding the bugs pulses of chakra, they were beginning to flash rapidly on their own, but the chakra flashing was Osamu’s. (2/3)
As he continued sending chakra pulses to the flashing insects, Osamu thought about how the jutsu was supposed to work. This was great for a distraction while performing recon missions, as enemy sensors would see dozens, if not hundreds of signals of identical chakra all over and wouldn’t know where he was exactly, allowing him to either stay hidden longer before engaging the enemy or escape more easily. (3/3)
Mushi Jamingu no Jutsu [ Insect Jamming Technique ]Learned
His next clan jutsu was more blatantly defensive, a physical wall of insects. To start off, Osamu decided to try it with the minimum number of bugs that he could, so he called out a couple hundred and directed them to form up a barrier. After a minute or two he has a small wall of insects hovering in front of him. (1/3)
Maintaining the wall he had created, Osamu decided to step it up a notch. The wall he had so far wasn’t going to stop much of anything. Calling out more of his kikaichu, he had them arrange to add length, width and thickness to his existing wall. After another minute or so, The wall was roughly double the size in every dimension and much more solidly compacted. (2/3)
Taking the jutsu to its full capacity, Osamu called out all the kikaichu he could muster and had them brace up the wall he had already built. After another minute or so, the wall was again doubled in every major dimension and compacted as much as he could manage. As he inspected the insect wall, Osamu smiled slightly, be made sure to take a mental note that this type of wall would not hold up well against piercing type attacks. (3/3)
Mushi Kabe no Jutsu [ Insect Wall Technique ] Learned
Next Osamu decided to work on the way his family tended to use to regenerate their insects in the field quickly. This was mostly a powered up version of the cocoon technique he had learned not too long ago, but instead he covered his entire body and focuses his chakra entirely on multiplying the kikaichu within his body. First, Osamu had to build the cocoon. (1/3)
Walking to the nearest wall, Osamu walked up it a little ways as he started using his chakra to spin a cocoon around his body and latched it to the wall. Slowly he’d wrap his body from the feet up in a chakra silk-like substance. After a couple minutes, he was wrapped head to toe in the substance and hanging on the wall in a giant cocoon, looking very much like a large insect. (2/3)
Now that he was in his cocoon, Osamu turned his focus inward. He had already exhausted his normal supply of insects practicing his other jutsu and it was time to regroup and replenish. Flooding his system with chakra, he gave the few remaining bugs plenty to feast on as he felt them start to reproduce at an almost alarming rate. Within a minute, he could feel the bugs nearly trying to burst from under his skin, so he pulled a kunai from his pocket and cut himself loose, back flipping off the wall to land on his feet. (3/3)
Hijutsu: Mushimayu [ Secret Technique: Insect Cocoon ]

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 294/565 || Stamina :: 115/165
With his charge for Miko he'd shown his usual flexibility in is movement as he'd lay out his first attack in a bubble of floating ink, Oh hell naw~, but having not been under the genjutsu herself Miko could only imagine how his strange body movements to him were allowing him to dodge "lightening". Yet with the advance of the cloud clone and it's release of the senbon he'd vanish in a suddenly into his ink, again!, out of the fog, and from what seemed likely he could of been heading for the balloon hanging over head Miko. Just going off the memories of her clone Miko would already be savvy to know that whatever RED meant in his ink arsenals range of abilities wasn't anything good. With the dissipating and then dispersed Kaze Nori Miko had more cover for an escape and as if dismounting a diving board Miko simply had to touch ground where she'd had retreated to where there wasn't any ink significantly blocking her from the ground, yet... Still holding her Senbon in hand and preparing for more advanced jutsu she'd dive into the earth in retreat given the circumstance of having a very likely aerial assault of ink coming her way just from his positioning of the orb before his own action was made clear. This was one of the small benefits of Miko's given elements and how they complimented her. Fuuton provided maneuverability along most nay surface, and Doton provided protection and a fairly constant secure way to travel unseen. Though tosokurui did play a fair game of giving Miko an ultimatum of picking to deal with him directly or the ink balloon, it was ultimately her genjutsu and it's inner workings that made it more pressing to be wary of the in-moving and unaffected balloon of red ink.

The blast of ink would just barely Miss Miko as her feet entered trough the ground and her ankle would be stained in red. Not knowing of her Doton abilities, or rather possibly forgettign that she'd greeted him with a earth wall in the first place Tosokurui might of struck at the pool of ink blindly, well if he was still in his right mind after the shock, to which one he'd fallen with in her range Miko would feel. Remaining under ground Miko formed her hand signs. She needed to be able to attack without exiting trough the bottom of this ink. With her Senbon needles in hand miko would skillfully chakra her needles with chakra and having been already under ground they simply need a target above. Que, "yakkety sax", as the skewers would exit from the ground, and by the time he'd sense them coming they would pin him to the ground her first intended placement of the senbon through using her Buraindotacchi to coordinate this "blind" she'd have them pin his feet in place and if he'd fall forward or back then two more would pin either his torso or arms to ground.
Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ] X-rank_trained as C-rank_ [1/1]

The red ink likely would be causing her extreme pain (you mentioned red ink being able to do that but it's not posted in your post.) Yet being in the "swimming" scenario she was in she didn't have to put weight on it, which was a little relief to focus on finishing things as shed line up the placement of her next drawn weapon, a kunai to jut out of the ground right next to Tosokurui's neck just nicking him slightly, or if that area wasn't availability she'd aim a little lower and more personal to show her seriousness. However he could withdraw his ink or deactivate it's effect (if possible) would be the best way to signal surrender if. Or any offensive jutsu she could sense. Staying silent but grimacing in silence Miko was respectful of his skill and flexibility with his Jutsu as well as being able to play along all ranges as he could. one thing about Kumogakure was that it was largely a place where physical might seemed to reain supreme in either Taijutsu or Bukijutsu and the native fighting style though having a finesse in technique and speed still supported the more melee fighting style. Miko knew at some point she'd have to cross that bridge and bar some kind of skill as a proper "combatant" but for now running and gunning seemed to work for her.

((OOC: Necro@ Perfect theme's to help illustrate the intensity of the moment and then the sudden comedy of i all. 3nodding
Also this edit is a lot smoother ))
¥ Ryo: 1,400 | ¥ AC:2,600
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]
Official Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.
Guild Description: The user simply has to dive into the ground for this jutsu to activate, allowing them to swim around at their leisure. [Activation -10 chakra]

Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ]
Official Description: Ninpou • Gyorai Shin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the thief Gosunkugi. Removing nails from his pocket, Gosunkugi will throw them into the air and then plant them tip first into the earth. Using his Chakra the nails will travel into the ground. Then at his discretion, he can fire the nails from the ground through the feet of his target to nail them in place. He can then fire the remaining nails from the ground to cut his target to pieces.
Guild Description: See official description. 'Feeling/sensing/etc' your foot get nearly penetrated, still means you're nailed to the ground due to the speed of this trap. No one has the reflexes to dodge attacks unseen. Sensory Jutsu & those naturally gifted through bloodlines with Chakra sensing will be able to sense that the ground isn't safe, but won't be able to track individual nails.
[Activation -20 chakra]

Teikiatsu no Jutsu [ Low Air Pressure Technique ]
Official Description: This technique makes the air pressure in an area drop dramatically.
Guild Description: Causes many different effects: Sleep, Nitrogen expansion, Cloud condensation, Stigmata, etc. [supplementary -25 Chakra]

Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ]
Official Description: This skill calls on a lightning storm, similar to the Electric Hummingbirds Technique. Lightning appears to rain down everywhere, just missing the target by mere inches. The lightning appears to respond to movement by the target and will strike closer if they should dare to move. This technique is highly effective as it seems to produce all the smells, sounds, and effect of actual lightning. Its most dangerous aspect comes in to play if and when the target makes a lot of movements. (more than jogging) The lightning will ‘strike’ the target causing pain and even seeming to cause burns, along with the smell of burnt flesh.
Guild Description: See official description. [Supplementary] (running through whatever lingering effect it has on Toso)

Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ]
Description: A technique typically used in conjunction with Genjutsu or area-of-effect-type Ninjutsu, this technique allows the user to imbue a launched technique with a thin gray fog. The fog is mostly unnoticeable and cannot be detected as being the product of a technique by anyone but other Sensor Class Shinobi. It conveys to the user information on the physical fitness and the sensitivity of the senses of anyone it touches. Can discern Shinobi who have suppressed Chakra from normal civilians based on the above-mentioned factors. Lasts as long as any techniques it is used alongside and is confined to the same area. If used alone, covers an area up to 10 meters across in a cloud of whatever fine particulate the user wants (barring poisons and other potentially lethal substances) and lasts for four posts. [Supplementary 4/4]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

Interacting with::
NecroPlant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games