Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year> <"Claimed by": Iris Whitte>
Time: Autumn 2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                Cathy had been running late in London and instead of risking having to arrive to the London station less than put together-with wet hair and not flawless make-up-she decided to just apparate to the Hogsmeade Station when the time came. It may have made her a horrid prefect, but it was not as if she was head girl. If she was head girl she would have been sure to have made the train to Hogwarts. Besides, the arriving at Hogsmeade gave her the day to spend with her father and her sister. Her dad had thankfully had no surgeries scheduled and called off and they had had a nice lunch in London before Cathy headed off to Hogwarts for her last year. It seemed strange that now was her last year. It had seemed like yesterday that she was boarding boats excited for her fairytale adventure to begin. It was before she made the friends she had, formed her crushes, and even made the occasional enemy. Cathy still half suspected that Camila despised her despite being invited to the party. At least she held her alcohol well enough, though she suspected she wasn't quite as in control as she usually was. At least she wasn't puking off the balcony and only had the slightest of hangovers come the morning.

So, with a pop she arrived at the station and made her way through the bustling crowd, about half (including the first, second, and third years, or the calculations would have been much greater) stood taller than her, and making use of her skills at dodging bludgers she slipped easily through the crowd. This was her year, Cathy decided, she didn't care about headgirl or headboy and honestly was happier not to have it. Besides Danica would make a lovely headgirl. Cathy (not that she would admit it allowed) knew that Danica was far more accomplished witch when it came to academics and magic use in general than Cathy ever was. Danica could be the smart one, Cathy was happy being the pretty one who was the star of her quidditch team, even if in general Hufflepuff didn't tend to be all that great. At least the Hufflepuff team had strong chasers and perhaps their new seeker would be able to stand his or her ground easier against the new seekers of the other teams. She frowned slightly as she arrived at the carriages, Layton would be the most likely choice for seeker this year but she would have to wait till try-outs and of course talk to Rider before making a final decision of any sort. She turned scanning the crowd the best she could hoping to catch sight of one of her friends or admirers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:57 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Avian got out the train along with the crowd, then he was bumped suddenly by his little sister Nike. He let out a yelp when his guitar bumped onto the door frame with a loud bonk, fearing that it might leave a scratch. Yes, of course he knew the Reparo Spell but seriously, she had to stop and evaluate the surrounding somehow! "Merlin's sake, Nike!", Avian exclaimed, looking upset, "When are you going to stop---" That was when he realized that she disappeared onto the crowd with her black cat Micah. "...Nevermind" Avian muttered, 'She's not a little girl, she can take care of herself, anyway... Besides, it wasn't like the Death Eaters are coming back... right?' The thought of the Hogmeade crisis made him shudder to his spine, and he could still remember the feeling of getting hit with a slashing spell. He sighed and shook his head in denial, no, that was not going to happen.

He tuned his guitar into the right notes, thinking that it got moved accidentally in the train. He began to whistle as he tried to strum some basic chords, as far as he learned from the library as well as some of the student he asked assistance for. He felt like he had a good whistle there, at least in his opinion, well of course his whistling was nice. If his singing voice was cool enough to be qualified at a kids' choir (and hopefully, in his future rock music career), he must have gotten a nice whistling voice.

[Open for interaction!]

╚══════════════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "Whatever, Nike can take care of herself"
With : Students. duh
Attire : RAvenclaw Uniform plus Guitar

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:55 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani drew in a deep breath after stepping off the train, enjoying the crisp autumn air, wanting to take in the experience while she had the chance to. She heard Professor Jones calling out, gathering the first year students, and Dani was reminded of that first night, sailing across the Black Lake, when her journey into the Wizarding World was just beginning, and wondered, not for the first time, what became of Brisen, the girl whom wanted to be a wandmaker she rode her boat with.

The Prefect meeting on the train went well enough, though one prefect in particular was unaccounted for, which was abnormal for Cathy. She made the point of making sure she knew whom the new prefects were, and not just the ones from her House. Her concerns could no longer focus just on her House, but all the students. She also let it be known to all the prefects all they needed to do was let her know if they had any issues, and she would look into them, with Eli being her partner in all things.

Still and all, the train ride was nice enough, sharing a compartment with Kalin, Thane and Eli. She'd made the mental note to take care to give Eli the space he needed. Their company was sufficient to keep her mind from drifting to the thought that this was her last ride on the train, assuming she didn't Apparate from Hogsmeade. No, she wanted to enjoy her time while she could, laughing and having fun, and getting sweets off the trolley.

After the meeting she was also good and glad to shed the dressy clothes she'd worn for her farewell breakfast with the Quinns, and unpin her hair which she'd been wearing up for the occasion. A red plaid wool skirt, paired with a white dress blouse, and a black vest was the order of the day, her Head Girl pin was in the place her prefect badge had been, and a red cardigan paired with her black high-heeled ankle boots finished the outfits.

Dani walked along the station, and soon spotted Cathy, and started over toward her. "There you are," she said, smiling sweetly as she hugged one of her dearest friends. "I missed you on the train, Cathy. It wasn't the same riding up here without you. Nothing untoward happened to you, I trust?"

[quote="mc2]

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid happily munched on sweets for the duration of the train ride, debating on asking Rhys why he'd broken his silence. Maybe it was just to him, like how Gid had studied hard to learn sign language for his friend. Maybe that was it, sure. They had a few small conversations, and Gid had put Scoots' wheels on so she could run about on the floor, sniffing everything, and eventually snuggling up to Rhys' leg to sleep. After a long while, Gid felt like he was falling asleep, so he went to the loo to get dressed. It usually took a while, and he didn't want to be slow at the rush.

When they arrived at Hogsmeade, Gid put Scoots back in her bag, then slipped it upon his shoulders. After he'd managed to stand and get moving, he hurried to exit the train with Rhys. No use leaving your friend, particularly when you weren't sure where to go. He arrived next to the boy in thought, then scritched Tessa's ears with a grin. Rhys had a cute dog, perfect for him. Rhys asked about carriages, and Gid nodded. "Even when we do find one, we're gonna have another challenge. Namely, how to get inside one." Sometimes, it really sucked to be the only crippled one at a school like this. He hupped down to where the carriages stood, and found one empty. With a sigh, he loaded Scoots inside, then carefully worked his legs until he fell on his face... but at least he fell into the carriage! Aha! He worked his way up, then plopped down, a goofy grin on his face. "I may not be very smart, but I'm just innovative enough to figure a plan that involves falling on my face." He laughed, thinking himself foolish.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:53 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: Autumn 2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                Cathy turned when she heard her friend call out for her. She nodded with a smile and gave a chuckle and a courtesy and said, "Indeed, here I am! Tada! Miss me?" Cathy laughed and shook her head, "Well my alarm didn't go off properly this morning. Does that count as untoward? My sister could have been tinkering with magic or something... my phone has been acting weird at home sometimes. Dad's does too. Apparently Leah picked up a knack for magic... more so than I ever had."

She paused and shrugged, "It's no big deal, I just decided to stay longer in London. Got to have lunch with Dad. It was nice, I mean next year I might not be living at home with him so it is good to be catching up with him when I have more opportunities to, right?" She smiled and said, "Oh and congratulations on being head girl, you deserve it. And I'm more than happy to pawn off that extra work on you. I mean I have a quidditch team to run to focus on and then my NEWTs to work on, though I dropped all the classes I suck at so it shouldn't be as bad as my OWLs. Thankfully for the OWLs I had a secret tutor to help me. So, how was your summer?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:07 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru calmly picked her way through the crowd. She'd never been bothered much by being alone, and it wouldn't be the end of the world if she had to ride up to the castle by herself. However, she'd much rather ride up with people she actually knew and liked. She did spot a familiar brunette and quickened her pace, waving as she approached. "Hi, Rider. Have a nice summer, then?" Idly she wondered if the Hufflepuff had gotten together with Lyall over the vacation, but wasn't about to ask. She wasn't that blunt, and it would be awkward if Rider or Lyall or both had already moved on. She was also keeping an eye out for Addy, who she'd been hoping to find on the train, but thus far, no such luck. She was sure she'd see him at the Gryffindor Table, if not before, and looked forward to it. She also glanced over towards the crowd of first years headed down to the Lake, knowing Caty would be among them. She hoped her cousin had already made a friend or two; it would make everything much easier for her, especially if they were sorted into the same house. Caty was friendly and outgoing; Pru had no doubt she'd be quite popular among her classmates.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys blinked as Gid mentioned that they'd have to worry about getting into one, and before the snowy-haired male could even ask what he meant, Gid had basically fallen into the carriage they approached. Rhys was fighting from giggling while at the same time fighting from facepalming at Gid's route to get into the carriage. He shook his head, signing a quick comment about being able to help Gid if he'd wanted it before he himself climbed into the thing. He then settled into the carriage with a raised brow at the other boy, wondering if he'd need help getting up into the seat. "You know, there is an easy spell to get you into the carriage. All I would have had to do was cast wingardium leviosa and you wouldn't have had to fall in. Need any help getting up into the seat?" He was trying hard not to giggle, but eventually he failed, snickering into his hand quietly as he put out his other to help Gid up. Tessa quickly leapt up as well, causing Rhys to move over a bit to accommodate the boxer.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, that was unconventional....
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid wriggled his lower half all the way into the carriage, a grin on his face. He adjusted his braces and sat on his feet, watching Rhys and Tessa climb in after. Rhys mentioned being able to do Wingardium Leviosa, and Gid blinked at him in confusion. "But we're not at Hogwarts? We can't do magic outside of school, I thought?" He tilted his head, eyes wide at his friend. Rhys offered a hand to help, all while trying not to laugh. the blonde rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing the hand and one crutch to stand himself up, before dropping back into a seat. "Thanks for that. It's really hard to get up from the floor." He laughed, still glad he'd gotten a chuckle out of his friend. Rhys looked like he needed a laugh anyway.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:32 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Unsorted ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.
                                                      [/

Aimee had just spotted Brandon, when her name was shouted ecstatically by a red head. The red head in question? None other than Caty. A small grin somehow found its way onto her face, and she pushed through the crowd to Caty and Brandon and the others that were with Caty. The silly girl seemed to attract all the first years too her like a mother hen to her chicks. Aimee supposed, since she was the anti-social one of the group, it woudl be her job to keep Caty's social life in check. Too many friends and the girl would crash and burn.

When she reached the group of children, she gave Caty a small wave before falling in line. It was like the girl was their leader, and they were her.... something? She didn't know. Just then, a woman began calling for the first years. "I think we should.... should head over there." She said quietly, pointing towards the woman. She glanced at Caty, hoping the girl agreed. She wasn't very much the leader type.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

OliMcD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

When Cathy curtsied, Dani couldn't help but laugh, and relax a bit, glad nothing awful happened to Cathy. "That's so cool," she said happily, "You think Leah will be like you or David when she comes to Hogwarts?"

Cathy mentioning the possibility of not living with her father reminded Dani, that chances were good she'd end up moving to London, or thereabouts, after graduation, to be closer to St. Mungo's, assuming, of course, she was accepted into their ranks. "Thank you," she said when Cathy offered her congratulations, chuckled, and said, "Oh, don't even remind me about the quidditch team. I have a feeling tryouts this year are going to be a right proper mess. Summer went well, though. Got to go to a Harpies game with my cousins, and Grandpa was taking me around Whitehall a little bit, and I've already started training for NEWTs, of course. How about you?"

[quote="mc2]

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn blinked as she heard someone talk to her, and looked over to the boy who seemed to be approaching. She didn't remember him from her year, so he had to be someone older. She smiled though, deciding that okay, if he knew Zeph, he couldn't be that bad. "Yes, I am. Do you know him? He shouldn't be that hard to spot, considering how tall he is. Nice to meet you too, by the way. I'm Lynn." She stuck out her hand, figuring that she should be polite and everything. "So, you're a Hufflepuff too, huh? Are you in Zeph's year, or another one?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so where is everyone?
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Spastic at the Station with Brandon, Caty, Chessie, Aimee
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I bet this is going to be awesome. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin smiled as he exited the train and followed after his fellow first years, significantly more subdued than he had been that morning. He was something of an introvert, though not shy, which often resulted in him placing himself in positions where he was surrounded by people who very quickly wore him out. Luckily, he was also good at not letting on that he was utterly exhausted; it was rude to be grumpy with your friends, after all. Honestly, he was so thrilled to even have friends already at his new school, he wasn't going to risk bothering any of them by saying he was tired of them. Even if it was true. So, when Caty called over another girl, he simply smiled, eager to introduce himself to another person. Obviously Caty knew the girl, Aimee. He waved at her, making a mental note of her name. He'd had all day to remember the others, hopefully he'd be able to get hers down as well, if she was friends with Caty.

spaceHe heard the call for first years then, and nodded when Aimee said they should go stand over where the woman calling them was. He offered her a smile, and, as they walked, introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Colin. You must be friends with Caty, yeah?" he asked. It was pretty obvious, but still, he wanted to check. Maybe they weren't friends, maybe they were related somehow. He had no clue, he didn't know any of these people, after all. Hopefully he got to know them all soon enough.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

OliMcD

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked onto the platform, not sure if any of his friends were behind him still. He sort of hoped he would find Ari or Dylan, for both had been in the prefects cabin. He was sure however even if he did lose them, they would find him. He decided to stand outside the train and wait for one of them to show up. Standing just outside the train, he stood there for a few moments. He would wait patiently of course, but part of him knew he wanted to get a carriage before they wouldn't find a clear one. But part of him also wanted to find Emily so Dylan wouldn't have to third wheel were he to join them. So, he kept his eye out for any of those three people in particular. He surely would join them quickly if he were to find them.

So, the boy just stood there for the time being, his eyes scanning through the thick crowd in hopes that he would find anybody really. He knew that he would find Ari somewhere. It was just a matter of time...

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Deviled Dregs

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Station with Lynn, Lionel
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, there she is. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy stepped off of the train and was immediately cursing the fact that, at age twelve, she was definitely not among the taller ranks as far as students went. Not that she was short, but there were plenty of kids in the years higher than her own who were making it really bloody difficult to get a good look around. Finally, though, she managed to spot what she was pretty sure was a familiar head of blonde hair; she ought to recognize Lynn well enough, even from behind, given that they'd lived together for months last year. In any case, she was just relieved to've finally spotted one of her friends. She'd tried to find them that morning on the train, but had arrived rather late, and ended up being shunted into a compartment filled with students who were definitely not in her year. She'd been tired and grumpy anyway, and had reasoned that she could catch up with everyone later that night. Now, though, she was somewhat regretting the decision. First of all, sleeping on the train had made her feel a bit queasy and disoriented. Second of all, when she hadn't been sleeping, she'd been bored out of her skull.

spaceThe Gryffindor approached her housemate with a wide grin, which wavered somewhat when she noticed that Lynn was talking to some boy. She didn't want to interrupt, but at the same time, it'd been months since she'd seen the other girl. Plus, she was lonely. The brunette squared her shoulders and stepped up towards the two, elbowing Lynn's side lightly. "Hey! I was hoping I'd find you. It's like a ruddy zoo around here," she quipped cheerfully. "Or, actually, not like one even a little bit. Zoos keep all the animals in separate cages and there's plenty of room, more or less. I don't know what this is. Maybe an exercise in chaos theory. Or something." She gave the boy Lynn had been talking to what could best be described as an appraising look, curious. Did they know each other? If they did, how did she not know him? She'd thought she knew everyone Lynn knew. They were friends. Best friends. Weren't they? Hmph. "I'm Jazzy," she told him, stepping closer to the other girl. "I'm Lynn's friend. Who're you?" Vaguely, she thought she recognized him, which wasn't any surprise. He looked a bit older than them, so he was obviously in a higher year than they were, meaning she'd probably glimpsed him in passing at the castle. Whoever he was, he'd better watch himself. If he was a jerk to her friend, she'd make him pay for it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Figures that the brat's immediate assumption is that there's something nefarious going on and she needs to jump to Lynn's defense orz

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel almost breathed a sigh of relief when the girl answered, happy that she was his friend's sister. Lionel was also glad to see that he did actually remember the girl's name, which he wasn't really surprised about given his memory being very good. The boy nodded his head and shook her hand simultaneously. "Yeah, I do. He's a friend of mine actually,"" he answered quickly, actually thinking of Zeph as one of his better friends. He didn't have many of them, that being his fault more than anything else. However, his thoughts didn't stay on the subject, quickly shifting back to the conversation at hand.

He answered her question with a casual nod. "Yeah, I'm a Hufflepuff and I'm also in Zeph's year as well. He's also my teammate as well," the boy said with a smile. He did take a look around the Station at first, the crowd getting thicker and thicker due to the fact that more and more students had been getting off of the train. He couldn't see much over the crowd of older students. Despite Zeph's size, Lionel wasn't as blessed in the height department...only being slightly above average height for a kid his age. Looking back to Lynn, he said, "And you are a... Gryffindor aren't you? I actually believe I remember you being sorted from the Sorting feast. Correct me if I'm wrong." He gave a short laugh, this question actually something he was just validating. But he figured that it would make for good small talk.

Just as he said it, a girl made her way up to them. Lionel figured that she was a friend of Lynns, but one in which he didn't recognize. She had to be either a first or second year because she didn't look older than he was. But then again, she could've been really. The girl introduced herself to him and he obviously knew it would only be right to reciprocate the notion. "Hello Jazzy, nice to meet you, I'm Lionel Lira," he said, extending his hand politely "And I'm actually friends with her brother. I'm a Hufflepuff." He maintained a casual, light tone throughout, glad to know that he was meeting more people.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

(OOC: Sorry for the extra quotes, had to edit it because I didn't quote the right way -_-)  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games