Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:25 pm

((funeral arrangements can be found in the EE thread............. xd ))
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:28 pm

(( I will honor you with every 40 I chug ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:29 pm

((Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwww, thanks, Black....knew I could count on you! wink ))
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Psyzapp
(( I need this dagger to gank Dame. ))

((Gank me? GANK ME? crying gonk Why me?!))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:32 pm

(( LMAO @ Dame rofl rofl rofl ))

Wha? …… Jamaica? … Flame?…… Wait a second. mad This is about those thugs that destroyed my bar a long while back, isn't it! *Starts to curse like a sailor under her breath.*

*She goes behind the bar and once again makes a Manhattan but this time takes a huge drink in case she loses this one too.* Then the question is…What does your former employer want with Flame?

What is Dame doing getting messed up with your former employer? stressed
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:33 pm

(( @ Dame- Just because. She does these things for fun every once in a while.
@ Katana - You know Im here for you. xp ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:37 pm

((You're gonna rat me out like a mob stoolie aren't you, Katana! gonk -thinks about what she said- stressed gonk

But...dame's gone...and she left a note saying where she was going! gonk ))
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Sighs, visibly relieved that she will indeed live to see another day. "Yes, it's about the guys who shot up the bar. Apparently Flame had a team tailing them and ended up getting captured. How in the hell L found out is beyond me, but doesn't surprise me at all. Crazy b***h has her ways of finding out anything she wants. stare As for dame, I don't know how she ended up with her, but she needs to get out from under L's control and fast. And as far as L and Flame are concerned.....all L said was that Flame was a colleague and a rival at the same time," she shrugs her shoulders, "Hell if I know what she means by that."

She takes a sip of her drink before continuing. "I got my nice little souvenir courtesy of some jackass jumping me from behind....he won't be hitting any more women, I can guarantee you that much. Man in black is gone too, courtesy of me and dame." She looks up at Psyzapp, "I would have let you in on everything, but you're not in this crap anymore, and I was not about to have you be privy to any details if something bad went down."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm

* sighs, stands up and disappears with a glow back downstairs *

(( gonk I got to do one more day of guard because the other person cant do it till tomorrow. So no sleep for me. Talk to you all soon ))
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:51 pm

damecharlie
((You're gonna rat me out like a mob stoolie aren't you, Katana! gonk -thinks about what she said- stressed gonk

But...dame's gone...and she left a note saying where she was going! gonk ))

((I TOLD you when we talked downstairs that I was gonna tell her everything! scream xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:56 pm

((Awwww…see you soon Black. sad ))

*She sighs loudly as she listens and her demeanor drastically changes from rage to empathy. She sips her Manhattan thoughtfully.* I can understand why you would be hesitant to let me in on any details. But…if something did happen to you and I had no idea this wouldn't be good either. neutral *She goes over to Katana, picks up her hand and hold it with both of hers.* Don't you ladies understand that you are all my family here? sad

I don't work like the rest of you ladies. *She lets go of her hand and has a seat next to her as she sips her drink.* You, Icy and Dame seem to all have something of this nature in common. I don't like to get my hands dirty and prefer to deligate jobs such as the one you just experienced.

Where are Icy and Flame?
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:02 pm

She laughs when Psyzapp mentions working. "Believe me, I would have NEVER went if Icy and Flame weren't involved! I told that psycho I used to contract for that I was retired years ago! Damn woman doesn't take no for an answer though...she KNEW I'd go since it involved Icy. And as far as Icy and Flame are concerned...Flame looked to have some pretty serious injuries, Icy had some minor ones. Where they are....well, that's the twenty dollar question. I have a feeling dame is going to try her damnedest to find out."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:08 pm

neutral *She puts her drink down.* You mean to tell me you don't know where Icy and Flame are and Dame has left to find out? stressed *She facepalms and drags her hand down her face.*

*She then gets irritated.* This former employer of yours doesn't take no for an answer? stare
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:08 pm

"Oh," Exor asked as he stepped into the room. "I was wondering where it was you all had gotten yourselves off to, without me..." He said the last part with a growl and he rubbed Katana's shoulders a little harshly. "I'm glad to see you're more or less intact, hon, but I find myself needing to speak to Dame Charlie and Icy. Might you know where Damey is to be found...?"

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:11 pm

((There is no "Honey, I have a headache..." in L's bed... xd rofl ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games