Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm

Lil Brat
Hello kat. Yell? ninja *Catches a glimpse of katana's eyes behind her glasses.* Have you been up to no good and it caught up?

"Yeah, yell....you missed it last night." She takes a sip, "I told Psy about me and dame and our snipe hunt....that ended up in Jamaica... stare Don't particularly care for my souvenir I have though."
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:24 pm

eek *Her jaw about hits the bar* You…you'd do that for me, Brat?! surprised *She goes over to her and gives her a HUGE hug.* OMG! ANYTHING you could do to help! *She's so touched she starts to tear up.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Jamaica. Long way to go to hunt "snipes". Looks like the "snipes" were hunting you. *She takes another sip of her wine.* And Icy and dame? Are they ok? *Her eyes narrow softly.*

*She turns to look at Psy.*
But of course, Psyzapp. I do have a little friend that might be able to assist you in that matter. Given her more recent activities, not much gets to her.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:32 pm

*Brat pulls out her phone and sends a text over to one of the nurses.*

When Stargazer arrives, she is to come to the MW, stat.
Lil Brat

*She slips the cell back in her bra strap and takes another sip of wine.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm

*She's so thrilled she's positively giddy.* I…I don't know what to say. I can't thank you enough. My Mother is extremely superstitious, if that information helps at all. xd
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:37 pm

*Brat grins widely.* Then Stargazer's twin should have no trouble helping. I don't know that you've met her before. Then again, she's somewhat difficult to see. wink

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:40 pm

surprised Lily has a twin?! Are they identical? If they are identical I may have met her and not even had known it. neutral

EDIT: @ Katana: Are your eyes doing any better? Have you been to see Doctor Black yet? *She tries to peek at Katana's eyes.* neutral
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:41 pm

*Stargazer Lily opens the door to the MW and nods to Brat, not wanting to interrupt the conversation. Ghost's cigarette floats through the air behind her, the only indication that Star is not alone.*
*She hisses softly at Ghost:* Would you put that out already? Damit, I don't really want people to know about you.
*Ghost of Lily's response is to lift the cigarette to her mouth and take a long drag, the smoke almost illuminating her.*

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Lil Brat
Jamaica. Long way to go to hunt "snipes". Looks like the "snipes" were hunting you. *She takes another sip of her wine.* And Icy and dame? Are they ok? *Her eyes narrow softly.*

*She turns to look at Psy.*
But of course, Psyzapp. I do have a little friend that might be able to assist you in that matter. Given her more recent activities, not much gets to her.

She sighs, "Last I saw, Icy was on a chopper heading to get medical attention, she got some minor injuries. Flame had it worse, but I don't know where they were taken. Dame and I were put on a plane back here, and as far as I know, dame took back off again to go find Icy." She take a large drink of her cocktail. "Told her to contact me if she needed me......at this rate, I'm never going to enjoy my retirement from my previous line of work... stare "
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

eek *Sees smoke and is astonish.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:45 pm

*Brat looks over as the Lily's come in. While Stargazer is the only one visible, Ghost soon makes her presence known.* Not exactly, Psy. Stargazer's twin is Ghost of Lily. She's, well, *She nods towards the odd smoke-shape appearing in the room.* A ghost.

*As she's explaining the twins to Psyzapp, she hears katana's response.*
She's we don't know where?
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:47 pm

*A moment later, Ghost blows the smoke out and she vanishes again. She hisses back:* What, we're this close to being one again anyway. And it's not like the ladies here care. Seems anything goes.

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:50 pm

She turns and sees a ghost-like apparition enter the bar. eek "Um, Brat, is she a nice ghost?" She shakes her head as if to clear it and answers Brat. "Dame? No idea.....Icy? No idea as well....I have a feeling my former employer is taking care of those details.... stare "

She turns to Psyzapp, "Well, I saw Black in here today, but he didn't seem too concerned about my eyes, he was more concerned about his sudden angelicness. rolleyes Wouldn't explain anything to me, though, just told me to ask you about it."
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

*Before Brat can answer, Stargazer responds.* No, she's not really a nice ghost. *She glares at Brat.* Is there some reason I had to bring, *she waves her hand behind her* this with me? Lord I need a drink, a very stiff one. *Before anyone can say anything, she grinds out:* And no, Ghost you can't come in to share it with me. stare *She grumbles under her breath about secrets and those who can't keep them as she goes behind the bar and starts taking down bottles.*

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:55 pm

*Smirks at Katana.* He's probably still a bit embarrassed about the whole thing. *snickers.*

Apparently, Ayami took full advantage of Doctor Black as he lay sleeping. *She grins.* A woman has needs you know. wink Anyway, those are his side effects. The "ultimate" blessing. He was literally kissed by an angel. *Grins and sips her Manhattan.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games