Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 am
That is very kind of you, but I am afraid you do not know me like he does. I am not sure your word would hold much weight against his experience with me.

*drags his finger over the pastry Ayami placed before him*
The way I have handled this whole ordeal so far has not done much to change his opinion, I'm sure. I should have taken it more seriously from the beginning...

*picks up the pastry and takes a bite, getting a slightly confused look on his face as he continues to chew, then looks over at Psyzapp and Ayami*
Is this the "scone" you spoke of yesterday?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:07 am
*ayami nodds her head in a confirmation that this was indeed a scone then watches in anticipation of what Vixtul thinks of it*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:09 am
*Looks at scone.* Yes…that is a scone. TES loves those.

Does TES hold some kind of important position in your world? Is he a "big deal"?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:24 am
*lifts an eyebrow and looks at this "scone"*
While the flavor is palatable, it certainly is not what I expected from a favorite pastry of Quortek. It seems a little... how would you say... bland for him sweatdrop

*laughs a little at Psyzapp's question*
Oh no no no... Tes is merely a rogue in our world. In the eyes of other Tier'Dal, I would actually hold more importance for belonging to House Vx'tul... while not a House of particularly high standing, it is still a House. As a rogue, Tes has shown loyalties to no one so many are not sure if he can be trusted or where he stands.

And though in our world he may be considered "lower" than me by their standards, I have always admired him. We grew up together and fought together... I could not simply throw that away just for joining a House.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:32 am
confused
here is a good question for ya...
what is TES doing in this world anyway?
and why is it necessary for him to have some open contact with you in your world...
are you two up to something??? ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 am
Really…a rogue you say…well I'll be darned. *Looks at Lady Ayami.* Looks like TES has more in common with us than we knew. 3nodding

So, Ryzan, what's it like in your world?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:39 am
*walks back in and plops down in a chair, exhausted after catching up on the last pages* Good gravy! You guys were awefully busy this morning! *looks at Psyzapp* Psyzapp dear, would you please make me a latte? THe one you made earlier was to DIE for! xd *stretches and finally sees Ryzan and gets immediately heated* scream YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 am
*tries so keep icy at bay*
we're just talking talking and being civil...
trying to find out about TES...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 am
Gi ussta, you only assume it is necessary. It is not required of him at all, it was a request of his. He said that he did not have anyone he could rely on for help in this world when he fell into trouble. By his own volition he opted to trade lar khaliizin, which allows one to call for help between worlds when needed, but at the price of having to give one's assistance when called upon.

As for what it is like in my world sweatdrop , there is much to say. Not only does the land itself vary greatly throughout parts of the world, but there are also various realms and planes of existence within our world. Generally speaking, though... I would say that it can be a difficult life to live in our world, especially as what has been classified an "evil" race. As if fighting off mindless creatures and defending our home and lives from self-proclaimed "saints" was not enough, we also tend to quarrel amongst ourselves. This is why Quortek decided to leave.

*looks confused at the shining woman*
For what reason do you direct such anger at me? Have we even met?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 am
*looks amused*
you remember Icy.. the half naked woman?  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:13 am
*glares and clutches his staff*
The one that tried to harm Quortek? She is an acquaintance of yours?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 am
rolleyes
look everything is fine - and yes she is our acquaintance, friend really. You're okay here with us nothing will happen you can settle....
now we should figure out a way to be productive... no?

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:27 am
*snarls and throws down the pastry*
How can you say that you care for the well-being of Quortek and then call this vile woman who would cause him harm your friend?!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am
*feels a knot rise in her throat*
well i have little to say about that....
perhaps being from another world you have no appreciation for bonds of friendship... but yet you are here looking for TES so....
also i'd appreciate it if you did not snarl at me... sweatdrop

*her eyes seem to be tinting red, she lights another clove*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 am
*bashes his fist on the table and scoffs*
When you have faced over 300 years of sneering, torture, and ridicule from your peers to stand in honor of the one you care for, then I will allow you to lecture me about "the bonds of friendship".

*grits his teeth and walks toward the door*
I will find Quortek on my own. I will prove to him my worth, and show him how paltry his supposed "friends" of this world are.

*slams the door on his way out*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games