Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:50 am

"Neuro" Brago put his hand on Neuros shoulder. "Do NOT do anything that will make Hana cry."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 am

Soli nodded she knew he was right,she sat right beside him,"No don't be sorry Leon,I think it's adorable."She kissed him on his cheek.She saw the roasted Lamb being brought to the table.

"You forget Brago,I don't care."Neuro vanished and appeared in the clearing,"So this where she goes too,strange to see this place."He looked around and saw a book on a pillow,he grabbed it and vanished leaving black mist behind.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:11 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon placed an arm around her and nuzzled her a bit before he looked at the roast lamb, licking his lips hungrily. "We are so going home after this." He chuckled softly. They still had some unfinished business to take care of.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:15 am

"well that was short"

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Alicia appeared beside of Brago. "Hello, Brago," she said.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Brago growled. "Alicia, you got a nice body and all, but I dont think it will work out between us. Try going after Robert"

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 pm

"I have," Alicia said. "But my Seduction stopped working on him. I can't control him anymore. But you're different. You're not that hard to control." Her Seduction kicked in again. "You understand, don't you?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:45 pm

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/bloody_draca/Neuro Nougami/sssss.jpg
Neuro appeared behind them smiling,"It's amazing your attracted to this idiot,he didn't even stop me from going into Hana's nest he must have forgot what happens when someone who isn't invited get's control of that person."He smiled.

Soli smiled,"Good I can't wait."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 pm

"I'm not attracted to him," Alicia said. "It's just entertaining to control him. The man I really want is pissed at me and in love with someone else."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Neuro laughed,"Maybe we can strike a deal with each other then."He liked the way the this girl thinks and it seemed she also enjoyed causing people pain.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 pm

User Image
Misha grinned, leaning in for more, when her ears swiveled towards the door. "Damn, and I didn't even get to brush my teeth." She got up and made her way to the door. When she opened it she let Jaime((?)) in. Her eyes shined hopefully. "He's in the living room space."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:17 pm

"What kind of deal were you thinking?" Alicia asked.

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Neuro smiled even wider,"If I help you get Robert then You have to help me with something later on all right."He took his gloves off and showed her his metal claws.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:25 pm

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon chuckled and kissed Soli's cheek.

Dante chuckled a bit and covered himself up a bit.

"Hmm." Jaime walked in and looked at Dante, raising an eyebrow in question. "Seems like I've missed alot." He walked over to the human and then balled his fist, striking Dante hard. "You know what that's for."

Dante rubbed his jaw where he was hit. "Yeah, I do." He said and stuck his tongue out childishly.
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 pm

User Image
Misha saw Jaime hit Dante and her sight went red. She struggled to control herself but a growl escaped her and she stalked up to Jaime. Her ears whitened, flattening to her head. The eyes she turned on Jaime were not the greens of her cat but the ice of her wolf. Fangs bared, "I don't know what kind of guy thing that is, but it would be safer if you didn't do it here."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games