Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 am
((No prob. Welcome Canada. I do hate it, but you needed it so all's well.))
Tomoyo looked at the boy and offered a smile back. "Med tech, hm?" She asked. "Tell me, Doctor, why don't you have scrubs?" She asked. She rolled her eyes a bit. "You can come, just hurry." She said. Aria tilted her head the slightest bit. Tomoyo trusting people.. Maybe he just emanated a good Aura that appealed to her. It was known to happen. But Roses had thorns. Light was dark. Or it could be.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:45 pm
Erin narrowed her eyes at the boy then looked at Tomoyo. It was odd for hr to willingly let people help her, even thought she had only known her for a short period of time. Erin walked back out to go help Austin hold Kazumi up. He may be strong but he couldnt be able to hold her for more than a few minutes at a time on his own before getting tired.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 pm
Austin held onto Kazumi carefully and he saw the dart mark on her neck. They probably need to check that thing out encase but it could be innocent. He was mostly worried about Hannah though and he looked at Tomoyo in caution of why she just did that.

Hannah felt May put a rag along her forehead and rubbed away the blood and sweat. She felt weighed down by a person on top of her but it was not use moving cause she couldn't. May attached an I.V to Hannah's arm in this visual and which made her feel cold but calm all at once maybe she wasn't her anti-self just a in pain reflection tired of being held within.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:24 pm
TOmoyo noticed glares but she didn't care. If he was a Tech, good, and if he wasn't, well, it wouldn't be too hard to be rid of him. She looked at the others as her face read, 'Just go with me on this one.'  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:35 pm
Light laughed the slightest bit. Funny girl. She'd kill her last. "Ooh, got me there. I'm off the clock, see." He said. He smiled a bit. It was about time he stopped trying to act like a normal person. He reached behind his back. His gray and charcoal colored wings weren't far down. He pulled out a feather and gave it to her. "Plus, I have an ear for other bird kids." He said below a whisper. The wolf could hear, they could all hear good and well. He didn't look feral really. Usually the dogs had yellow, green, and red eyes, not unlike a stoplight. They weren't really the smartest of animals either. He wasn't an animal. Maybe part bird, but he was human in dominance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 pm
Blake looked at Light wen he oulled out a feather. He got up and threw Erin's and his trash away. He then walked back and held the door open for them. "Well then..since ur a Tech then lets go help Kazumi.." he leaned against the door and put his hands in his pockets and moved out of the way as people came in.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:22 pm
Light smiled a bit as he walked out. "Well let's go, shall we?" He said. His smile widened a bit more. He had the wolf on his side. Not too long before everyone trusted him. Then was the time he'd strike. "I never learned any of your names." He said, walking. He hoped they were behind her. They should if they wanted to hurry.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 pm
"Never learned yours either.." Erin said hearing him. Blake took Erin's spot in helping Austin.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm
Dasani scurried outside after the others and went up to Austin and Kazumi. She put a small hand and on Kazumi's forehead and the corners of her lips turned down, from musical memory probably. "Stupid bad-guys." She said in an even and relaxed tone. "If they don't want to catch us but they can't run away then they should just shoot themselves and get it over with. The end will come anyway." She ran a little list of what could be missing in her right now through her head but she wasn't sure if it was anger or sadness or both or even something else entirely.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:54 pm
"Well I'm Light." The blonde bent over the girl and traced her stomach. "Hm. Everything looks in line, and the diaphragm is still working to pump air.. She'll be fine when she wakes up, maybe a bit shaky." He said. He moved over to her and opened one eye. Under the lid, her eye was moving quickly. "She's undergoing REM, and by the looks of it it's rather rapid, so not much longer." He smiled a bit at Dasani. "Maybe the bad guys don't know what they're doing." His smile receded from his visage. It was too easy to be nice to them.  

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 pm
Erin was still skeptical about Light and decided to just mainly ignore him but also keep an eye on him.

(idk wat to do with Chris right now :/ )
Chris kept to herself and played with the sleeve of her shirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:57 pm
Dasani looked up at Light with unwavering eyes. "Stupid." She repeated. If they didn't know what they were doing then their hearts were more blind then hers was.
Vamp crossed his arms and leaned against a random tree again. He looked at Jason, Chris and Hannah and then off where the others should be coming from. This one-at-a-time plan was going to take forever.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:05 pm
Chris sighed and then said, "I think we shud just go get the other two, cuz I mean..the way Hannah and Austin are with each other he's bound to come back for her..and soon..probably bringing the rest with him.." she sat back down on the ground and looked up at the sky and put her hands behind her head. She cud tell they wernt too far ahead so she picked through their heads trying to see wats going on with them. She picked through Erin's mind the most. Reading her mind their was a new person added to their group, sorta and she didnt trust him. She tried looking for him but he wasnt their. She sat up, "They hav another one with them.." she said rolling her eyes and rubbing her temples.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm
Hannah twitched in Jason's arms and accidently snuggled against him. May took the I.V off her arm and picked her up on her feet. "No, five more minutes May. I don't want to get up and plus I am comfy" She said in her sleep and grunted at may but it wans't in her head.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm
Light looked at Dasani and frowned a bit. The girl seemed neutral much like Switzerland. She would shoot anyone but only if she felt like it. And then Italy would be there to streak and make him even more on end. Except the girl wasn't a ticking time bomb that would happily beat you with her piece prize. But from what he could see the wolf girl she was fond of was Liechtenstein. Or was it opposite?
He could tell he wasn't liked much. Maybe not at all but some from the little wolf girl. He would leave but he had a job to do. "So. What's been happening here? You guys are s big group. Seems like you'd be asking for trouble." He said, shrugging. "I prefer travelling alone myself." He said. He needed more people on his side. The more the merrier.

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games