Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:55 pm
[[Yeah, I forgot. XP]]
"I'm not going yet."Kameko said as she rolled on her back. She sighed. She didn't want to end up dead like Dimitri. She found herself getting choked up a bit.
Miyuki looked at Reiko."Have you realized that--"
"--everytime Asura tries to threaten us, he always stopped."Reiko finished."Yup, I have realized it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:56 pm
((We're inside the gym, like in the center of the school >_>'' you can't see us unless you're inside.))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:59 pm
((okay))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Haya turned and tried to kick Kameko. "I see your emotions showing. You're sad because someone died, aren't you? If you had no feelings then you would not be suffering."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Kameko was silent for a bit while she was kicked, she got up and stared at Haya sadly."At least I have emotions. So I don't end up acting like a robot."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm
"I do not remember saying that you decide what I am like." Haya said. "We have only met in battle. You know nothing about me."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm
Masato and Rook suddenly saw the fight happening near them both, soon the two crashed into each other as they slammed into Kameko and Haya, but the two managed to get up as they helped the girl they clashed with as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm
Kameko got up after getting hit."Wow, that was odd..."she said then looked at Haya."True. Would you like to tell me more about yourself then?"Kameko asked.  

gas powered stick

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm
((Ok I'm officially confused, I thought you were outside ._.''))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:13 pm
Koyo smirked "Oh no...." he pulled on his arm and the ice broke off but his arm was still enclosed, he bent his back and the ice snapped he swung the arm that was frozen at Kyuki and smashed her in the side of the head blood trickled onto the ice from her head Koyo had no expression...

(((Asura stopped because you weren't here and that he kept on get interrupted and i didnt' want the rp to freeze gonk lol)))  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:18 pm
(If you were inside, then they crashed through the walls after colliding into each other and then slamming through everything.)

Masato remains silent though he was able to tell Kameko that he was on her side and that he wanted to help, although his reasons for doing so was random as he was just about uncaring for any deaths just a while ago, and Rook got up with his true form as a fangire as he was going to attack them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Kyuki laughed. "Oh the horror, I'm bleeding." she said sarcastically. She then grabbed Koyo's arm and crushed the ice, which destroyed his arm as well. Then she moved to the side and wiped the blood off her face. "I'm going to enjoy this fight."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:22 pm
Senku took out rebirth(second stage of birth sword xp and spirit is second stage of soul sword ) and spirit and they both began to glow black"Almost finshed  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:24 pm
"Oh, your on our side?"Kameko asked, not sure if she fully trusted this person or not. She turned back to Haya."Well?"  

gas powered stick

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 pm
Koyo smirked "Indeed I bet we both willl...." his arm was gone it was just a peice of ice at the end of a stump which use to be his arm. he gassed out Mist from his body hiding him "I see you..." Koyo appeared from the Mist and ran towards Kyuki screaming "Die!!!!!!" he began to randomly punch  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games