Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:51 am
[ *pokes head in biggrin allo and mornign everyone how're yah all today ^^? ]
[ Edit: >:3 first post again heheheheh ]

Treya looked at the boy who was trying to talk to her she noticed he looked a bit nervous. " i'm pretty sure it was something about get impressions of my teeth or something along that" she hoped that she wasn't in there for anything else she didn't very much like metal needles or any dentist tools for that matter. the cause being of quite a few bad experience with dentistry tools when she was younger.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 am
"I see. Well I'm getting a tooth pulled and from what I hear, the dentist thinks pain is good for you" the guy stammered to Treya.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:49 pm
"Well then we'd better go for flight." It was one of the strange things the students had noticed: there were only a couple disciplinary members with blue I'ras. On a totally unrelated note, the student council was chock full of 'em. "Oh hey, what's going on over there?" Jordan's attention had been caught by the gathering of people around one of the mazes.

"Oh hey! It's Avery!" she exclaimed when she saw the familiar orange-y hair through the crowd. She turned to her friends. "I'm gonna go say hi. Be right back." In a few seconds she was floating practically upside-sown by Avery. "What's up?" Flight kids never get tired of that one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:32 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Oh hey" Avery said tilting Jordan a glance. "I'm just wondering if there's anything else I could add. Shige's getting pretty high up there, but I'm tossing in Whit too, because he needs Dome hours and apparently-as of like 10 minutes ago- he's become intangible to liquids, so we're gonna see if he can do anything else.

"Ah that reminds me! Whit!" she called over. Only to have him pop up from directly behind her, where he'd moved over to say hello to Jordan.

"Oh!"- she paused, "Good- Rub these" she waved her hands towards several small objects in a recessed opening. They would, after Whit had touched them be put in the maze in random spots, or occasionally dropped in from an opening in the wall, all to distract or hopefully trick Shige.

"I should explain a few things too." she said to Whit -- and Jordan as she air buffered the girl over to a space where she could speak to both of them.
This maze would have opportunities for bonuses--> just switches Shige had to press. Unless of course, Whit got their first.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Do I get bonus points if I get the switches?" Whit asked intrigued. Though he was shot down as Avery told him it wasn't a competition, and this was primarily a test for Shige. They could bring Whit out to the invisibility testing afterwards.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:22 pm
Spencer watched and shrugged. "Let's go over" he said to Christopher and headed over.

Christopher followed behind, seeing what everyone was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:06 pm
(I's here! I just dunno what t post sweatdrop my last one was so long.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm
"Geez Avery, no wonder Martel insisted you come with him yesterday...You should ask them to pay you for coming up with this stuff." Jordan swiveled around and landed on the floor with a little 'thump' as Spencer and Christopher walked over. "So Michi's in there, I take it? And what happened to Whit?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Whit," Avery said shoving the now inviso-boy forward from his spot against her side, "Enters from a side entrance that'll close up after him." Avery directed Whit to a small set of stairs that would bring him down to the maze level and pointed in the general direction that his door would appear.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit sighed as Avery shoved him away and trudged down the stairs. If he hadn't been invisible this might have been slightly more intimidating Especially with seemingly all the available training students not currently occupied deciding to waste their time watching Shige.

Whit wondered vaguely if that would affect the other boy's abilities before he realized how big the maze walls were. Big and black.
He touched a hand to the wall and felt nothing but smooth polished stone. Like marble, but with no veins. He looked to Avery in question, even though he knew she couldn't physically see him. Though he ended up smiling as she caught his drift and waved him on another few feet, where a panel whispered down and gave him passage into the eerily twisted labyrinth.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm
"Has a distinct 'being sent to your doom' vibe, doesn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:17 pm

User Image

Avery giggled...something she didn't do very often. "It's meant to actually," she said. "Not that I'm being a braggart. The stone the maze is made out of actually changes after you pass your level 4. They start using some kind of absorptive stone that exudes an aura all it's own. The school hangs it out in the ceiling of the exam and prefect detention rooms if you've ever looked up. It soaks up stress and general feelings of inadequacy and kind of oozes them when the maze is fully formed." Avery stopped to take a breath,

"Shige's good enough that this shouldn't really bother him, but my design is going to force him to touch it, which will make it worse because he's used to going through the maze avoiding the walls.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm
[ Cool idea with the material ]

"I...never knew you could be so evil." Even though Jordan said this, her tone had more of a hint to the Scadenfreude of it all. "Well hey. If it makes them better at what they do, who are they to complain?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:36 pm
((got no ideas for my characters))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:37 pm

User Image

It sucks if you touch it though really...." Avery said kinda feeling bad finally. " Ah but maybe Whit will be nice" she shrugged and hit some buttons on her control panel to display the maze in all it's glory and the timer and Shige's current score card.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm
Wonder if the darkness maze will ever...Well, It already got pretty hard last rank up. "I'm somehow extremely glad right now I'm not sensory."  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm

User Image

Avery just smiled and sweat dropped. Sensory life was sure tough alright.
"Alright, we're about ready to begin." she said.
She hit the intercom button on her console and leaned into the mic. "Shige you ready? she asked.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games