Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:58 pm
I do think the newsletter is a good idea. *nods* I haven't started anything, though... A website could be useful, I suppose... I don't know much about that, though. sweatdrop

Gyaa! *rubs the top of his head where Thistle licked it* Ick!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Amy nodded. "We should sit down soon, then, and go over our newsletters together. And I don't know much about websites, either."

She laughed. "But I'm sure we could hire someone. I don't know who, though... Does Rod have any contacts about that sort of stuff since he works in an artistic area?"

Thistle huffed slightly in frustration. Cecil didn't really taste like anything. He looked squishy, so Thistle thought he might taste good, like a cupcake.

She did like the sounds he was making, though. So, she nuzzled him lightly below his chin.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm
I'm not really sure what to put in the newsletter, other than the news about the art exhibit coming up. It might still be a good idea to run some kind of promotion to bring in a little more business.

I don't know if Rod has that kind of contacts. I'd have to ask him.

Ah! *pokes Thistle's fore head*

*stomach growls* sweatdrop I think I'm going to go get something to eat. *stands up and walks over to the lodge, ordering a chicken ceasar salad and a hot chocolate as she sits at the bar*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm
Sakura walked into AS and went straight for the free chair in the furthest corner and took a seat as she let out a sigh. Today was not her day at all and she may have cracked someone's head open from that hit she gave him  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:24 pm
((Is Sakura in the lounge?))

*nods her thanks when the bartender gets her salad for her and starts eating*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:26 pm
((lol yeah sweatdrop she's having a bad day and JS got a taste of it at MW sweatdrop ))

Edit:- Sakura shook her head and leant back into the seat with a sigh as she closed her eyes  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:33 pm
*continues eating for a little while, then pauses to look around the room. Seeing Sakura, she smiles* Hi Sakura. ^_^

((I saw that. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm
Sakura opened one eye and waved as she sat up and saw Kits "Oh hello Kits...I hope your day has been better than the way mine has begun" she said with a shake of her head.

(( sweatdrop she's REEAALLY mad with the military at the moment))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm
*brings her salad over to a seat closer to Sakura* My day's been all right. Sounds like yours hasn't been to good, though. If you want to talk, I'll listen. If not, I'll just sit and keep you company, if that's okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Sakura nodded and sat with her head in her hands" Thanks Kits...lately I've been having a few problems with the military and they screwed my order up...badly at that too....so I had to head down to the base and have a few words with them about it. After I had done that I come home to several jobs that required my expertise...I took care of those and arrived home late before falling into bed, only to wake up much earlier than usual, Iran out of coffee, returned home to find a message saying I have to down to the military base and sort things out. I went to MW to make myself a coffee after getting some from a guy called Franko, only to find that Kat's boyfriend Justin Showcase had recently gotten a military promotion and was winking at me...that was the last straw and I...hit him over the head with my fan...after I apologised to Kat for doing it before hand" she said with a sigh  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:55 pm
Wow, it sounds like you've been under a lot of stress. Well, Aqua Springs is a good place to come to relax. 3nodding You could probably ask Liada about one of her stress-relieving potions too. I can't say much about your dealings with the military, because I haven't had anything to do with them myself...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm
Sakura smiled at Kits "Thanks Kits...I'm not sure what they're up lately but they're acting strangely...well stranger than usual...still I hope I didn't him that guy too hard...I can do some serious damage when I want to and I was holding back a fair bit..." she said and sat back into her chair. "I think I'll take a vacation.." she thought aloud thinking  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:08 pm
I hope you didn't hurt him too bad either. sweatdrop Showcase is supposed to be the best man in Psyzapp and Dougherty's wedding...

A vacation sounds like a good idea. Sometimes, you just need to get away from everything. *having almost forgotten her salad, starts eating again*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Sakura nodded thoughtfully "Well I only hit him over the head, and he seemed alright as I left..." she replied before shaking her head. "Yes...I believe I will take a vacation as soon as this whole mess with the military has been sorted" she said with a slight nod  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm
Well, hopefully you didn't give him a concussion or anything. sweatdrop I hope your vacation helps. *nods*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games