Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

With a bit of a whimper Liori lightly touched at her raw lips, the skin partially burned and already scabbing from the fires. 'Well ********. Maybe I should have brought a glass of water with me.' She thought to herself with a sigh, 'Oh well, play with fire, expect to get burned.' She ran her fingers through her snow white hair, ruffling it slowly as she tried to focus back on her training. She turned her attention onto the pile of Doton scrolls she opted to not read before practicing her Katon techniques. "Yay, more reading..." She mumbled under her breath, walking over to the small mountain of information. Sitting down on the ground she began reading through the instructions for several Doton techniques, logging them into the. She picked at her damaged lips, getting bored from all the reading she had done today. She let out a sigh of relief as she finished up with the last scroll. Tossing the scroll onto the Pile of read scrolls she stood, dusting herself off as she started bringing the techniques up in the back of her mind, organizing them by difficulty. "First up isss... Daisan no Me. Lets see, basic technique infusing chakra into finely ground dirt or sand and linking it with the users optic nerve." She mentioned to herself, cracking her knuckles before weaving the techniques hand signs. Bending over she placed her hand on the dirt, her milky chakra leaking beneath the soil. As she raised her hand from the ground a small ball of dirt followed. Her chakra began etching the shape of an eyeball into it before compressing it tight. One hand touching the sand eye the other touching her left eye, She felt an almost absence before light began rapidly flowing into her closed eye, the sight of herself looming just above. "That's trippy as hell, but gives me a great idea for a technique." She said with a laugh, guiding the sand eye through the air above her.
[1/1][Daisan no Me (The Third Eye) Rank E, Get! -1 post for class. -5 Chakra]

She waved her right hand in the air in front of her sand eye, cutting the link to her optic nerve. As her left eye began fluttering open the sand eye collapsed and returned to the ground below. 'Whew, that's done. Onto technique two! Tsuchi Tou Tou... If I recall... Yes, runs on the same biases as Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu, but rather than bending the ground around me I'll be bending the ground to pull things away or towards me. Looks like I need my hands on the ground for this to work.' As she went through the instructions in her head she began slowly weaving the hand seals so once she was done thinking she could go straight into practicing it. Bent at the knees she lowered herself towards the ground, placing both hands onto the cool earth, her chakra spreading out in a long line ahead of her infusing with the dirt. Sending out a secondary pulse of chakra the ground began moving rapidly on a loop as it pulled her scrolls towards her position. A third pulse of chakra stopping the conveyor belt of dirt in its tracks, halting her scrolls a foot away.
[1/1][Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth) Rank E, Get! -1 post for class. -5 Chakra]

She smiled softly, just starting to notice some ache in her body from her training. Raising her eyes to the sky she noticed it had been a long time since she last meditated, nodding her head slightly. 'I'll need to meditate soon, this must be why I'm so unusually tired. I suppose I have time for one more, I'll jump up to a C rank technique. A fitting end for this block of training,' She thought to herself, stretching out her arms and legs, 'And the last one is... Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi. Ah yesssss, that explosive technique I picked out. I doubt it will have the same potency as my clay but its worth a shot I suppose.' She tapped her chin lightly before walking away from the scrolls she was borrowing from the academy, not wanting to damage them in the event the blast is large. Stretching her body out once more she began reading her hands, bringing up the signs in her mind. Her hands raced as she began signing, her chakra spiking in anticipation.
[1/2]

At the final signs formation she was moved from her previous position, several yards away in fact. In her place was a medium sized bolder, just as tall but a couple feet wider. "Well I kinda expected it to... Ohhh that's right, need to hit it with something." She mumbled to herself, digging her hands around in her equipment pouch. She pulled out a single Shuriken, moving her position so a tree wasn't in her way. Her eyes locked onto the target as her body began moving on muscle memory, her right side bending ever so slightly as she moved into the throw. It felt like eternity as the Shuriken flew through he air in slow motion, her heart nearly skipping a beat as the small metal tool struck against the black rock. In an instant the spot used to be standing erupted in blinding light as a small explosion rang out to the area around her.
[2/2][Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Explosive Stone Body Replacement) Rank C, Get! -1 post for class, -2 posts for C rank academy. -10 Chakra, -1 Shuriken]

A smile had formed on Liori's burnt lips as she stared at the crater a good few yards away. "Well I'll be. It definitely doesn't seem as effective as my clay but I'll be if its not cool as hell." She mentioned to herself, sprinting over to inspect her handy work. As walked into the still warm crater she was greeted with the familiar smell of explosive residue. Suddenly she was beginning to notice how heavy her body was becoming again, the mental note to meditate the stress away had begun ringing in her head. "Well I suppose this is as good a spot as any to meditate on today's accomplishments." She said with a chuckle, sitting down in the center of the rapidly cooling earth. Crossing her legs she rested her forearms on top of her knees, holding her pointer finger and thumb together with her remaining fingers extended. Her pale eyes fluttered to a close, her mind starting to slow. 'O great sage Shin Mar, guide my mind as a attempt to understand this mortal plane. Guide me on the path to Chantar and his many teachings. And forgive me for any lives I may have taken.' She started one of her mantras, her mind now slowed to a crawl as her exterior would match. Chest barely lifting as she breathed and her muscles relaxed and unwavering.
[+15 Chakra][+20 Chakra]

Chakra Pool: [290 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:23 am

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Distant Field❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Bloop❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: Miko Tengoku❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Utter Panic Then Calm
              ~Current Theme Music~Phween Biography

Whether or not it was intentional or pure coincidence the spike or rather in Toso's fever dream case kebab skewers would pin his feet in place by jutting through the soles of his shoes but missing any direct flesh. He'd fall flat on his face The next two needles pinning his arms again coincidentally missing flesh nevertheless still keeping the man in a locked position. Suddenly the fever dream ended with the slamming of his face into the floor. He lifted his head one of his glasses lense falling out to see half of Miko's body bearing knife at his throat as it nicked him a little like that of razor for a shave. He smiled. "Bloop I guess you win." He tried to stand up...but to no avail. Ah...he must've been pinned. There was however, a sigh of relief knowing he wasn't roasting on a grill. Making a formation with his hand a seal was formed looking similarly to a Kai. Miko would find that the ink on her ankle would disperse along with a lot of other ink formations. "Bloop if I didn't know better I'd say you were worthy of a Chunnin ranked opponent. Bloop."...He paused realizing his situation. "Oh well...if you don't mind could you un pin my person?" Upon saying these words the man began to deflate as his musculature began to return to the normal toned like body it was before.

Suddenly an Anbu would arrive on the scene he'd bend over and whisper something into Toso's ear. "Bloop? Oh...BLOOP BLOOP! Isn't that wonderfully festive." The anbus would do the same for Miko. However...the anbu didn't seem to harbor much concern for the Squidman who was aptly pinned to the floor upon using shunsin to vanish as quickly as he came. Toso was...well for lack of better worse stuck. "Bloop now I realize that It would seem I could probably use ink as a method of escape once more...unfortunately...It's incredibly physically tasking."

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:215 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina: 295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0((500)) /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:750 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

Φ

Φ

Φ

Activation's Used 3/3, Chakra Used With Reductions -65
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

User Image

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:24 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The female couldn't help but giggle, maybe she had finally found someone to match her in sarcasm. When asked about taking a moment to train, she stopped and thought, scrunching her face up a little. Training might be boring otherwise, so she didn't see the harm in it. "Sure, why not? It might be pretty fun, and I'm enjoying your company."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 160 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,350
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Just a moment, Miss Awarmik." Seiji would speak, holding one finger up and placing it just before her lips.

"Yukimori, Rin. Report for Training Squad 3 duties." The Hattori called out, his eyes focused on a young white haired woman who was...

Was she really hanging decorations? He thought to himself as he watched her and the other party arrive and set to their merry ways. Sighing he continued to watch her for a moment more, before turning his gaze back into the eyes of Karleen.

"We'll train as a group, perhaps get something accomplished."

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lunar_Serenade19

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 350/355 l Stamina - 150/150

Rin felt herself jump in place as she heard her name being called out, last name first. This was definitely not good, usually last name first meant she was in trouble about to be scolded or something bad was going to happen. "Training duties...oh lord" she'd think nervous. She'd get up slowly decorations being left behind in the box, one or two of the decorations sticking to her long snow white hair. Whom had called her? She looked back and there he was the noble looking swordsman once more, "why me?" shed think, remembering the encounter he had with the small girl earlier, she hoped he'd be merciful he seemed pretty ruthless toward that girl. "Uh..." Shed run over in front of the swordsman bowing. "Reporting for training duties! Sir...?" the ending of her sentence was both a statement and a question, she didn't know his name for sure so she hoped he wouldn't find it insulting.

Interacting with:
Wolf Whitehorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o

Karleen blinked, looking cross eyed at Seiji's finger. What was this, some cheesy romance flick? The shakuton user's eyes flicked to the side, looking in the direction Seiji was commanding. She saw a girl with long flowing white locks, meekly making her way over to them. She looked like an ice princess, like she belonged back in Yukigakure before it got wiped off the map. Maybe she used Hyouton like Seiji? When the girl stopped in front of Seiji, she wrapped her arm around her, pulling her close, smiling brightly. "Hey! You must be Rin I'm guessing! Oh man we're gonna be the best of friends, I love your hair by the way. Do you think ours are the same length?" The female looked over her shoulder with a curious look, looking at the lengths of both of the girls' hair. Her bright blonde hair was in striking contrast next to Rin's pale white locks. Karleen's eyebrows raised in confusion, "Hey I'm not one to judge, I mean I've put a bunch of weird stuff in my hair--" she snorted to herself; oh innuendos, "-- But are there supposed to be christmas bulbs in your hair? Tis be the season and all, but it looks uncomfortable.. "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 160 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

> Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  >
                                                  >

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  >

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Lunar_Serenade19
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 16,350
AC: 0004125
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

"Alright. We're going to do some training. And at some point do at least three-hundred squats. But our training isn't going to be here, there's a section of town that I think suits our needs for training, as well as being in need of repair. Today, that is our job." Seiji spoke, chuckling at the exuberance of Karleen when she all but glomped the new arrival.

"Miss Yukimori, I am Hattori, Seiji. Second Son and Head of the Hattori noble family. And I have inspected your dossier already, at least what was afforded to me as your teacher. You and I have a lot in common, I understand." He spoke in his neutral tone, before giving another laughing pass at Karleen.

"We meet up in the Residential District." The Hattori spoke before he walked out of the Academy.

[ Exit to Residential District ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Lunar_Serenade19

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 350/355 l Stamina - 150/150
Before she could say or do anything Rin felt an arm wrap around her in a friendly way. She wasn't exactly sure weather to feel odd or happy it was nice to have such a friendly person around in contrast to Seiji's rather cold way of being. "Hello and thank you" shed smile politely at the girl "oh uh hehe no they're not supposed to be there" shed say fidgetting and getting the bulbs out of her hair, they had managed to intertwine without her noticing but they would soon be put back in their place along with the rest of the decorations. "and I dunno my hair is just bellow my waist maybe my knees, it's been a while sense I've checked" she told her new training partner looking down at her hair "maybe I should cut it..." shed comment absentmindedly before staring at Karleens hair.
Once Seiji spoke he had all of Rin's attention thought, he still made her a bit nervous but she was beginning to relax around him, he was scary but he started to seem more human and less like some creature of ice and stone. "Yes Sir" shed say once he was finished giving the female duo instructions she wouldn't hesitate to pick up her decoration box, make a makeshift bag with some wire and a felt bag she found, stuffing all of the decorations in it and follow her new teacher quickly. She felt like there might be more trouble in keeping him waiting than anything else.

[Exit to Residential District]

Wolf Whitehorn

I Tortured Sleep I

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Karleen smirked wildly, "WOO! MY HAIR IS THE LONGEST IN THE VILLAGE!" She skipped after Rin and Seiji, her hair swaying back and forth behind her, falling just around her shins. She would maybe have to cut it in the future, as hair could be easily grabbed in melee or get in the way, but for now she'd enjoy it. Also, she was not going to let Seiji get away with that comment about squats.

[ Exeunt to: Residential district with Squad! ]

✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

>
                                                  >

>

>
                                                  >
                                                  >

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Lunar_Serenade19
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

It was a good fifteen minutes before Liori was pulled back from her meditation, a simple tab on her right should. She was usually on point at sensing presences when she's in the heart of her meditation, so for someone to have snuck up on her them must be of considerable skill. She lazaly opened her eyes and turned her head to the side. 'Ah, that explains it.' She thought to herself as she saw who had tapped her shoulder, an ANBU agent. "Good evening Liori Mundo, I have come with two things. The first being your holiday assignment. The second being an alert to a change in your squad. You will now be under Seiji Hattori's charge, I suggest you report for duty as soon as you are able." The masked man mentioned, handing her two sealed envelopes before vanishing before her eyes. She opened the holiday themed one first, inspecting her instructions before tucking it way and moving onto her squad information. She read through the descriptions and let out a sigh, 'I think I may have just seen this man. Yes I believe he was sparing with Hatsu.' She shrugged and looked around her quiet little area before standing back onto her feet. "From the change in the suns position I'd wager roughly seventeen minutes has passed while I was meditating. Sufficient but not ideal," She mumbled under her breath as she collected her borrowed scrolls, "Combined with how long I was training the spar should be long over. Guess I'll need to track him down." She began her walk for the main building, turning the corner to watch the man she was looking for leaving the area with two girls following after him. 'Residential district is that way, I'll head back there after this then.' She quickened her pace, returning the scrolls to their rightful places without taking the time to browse. With everything in place she took a minute to re-adjust her shirt and dust off her shorts, not wanting to make a terrible impression. With that she exited the academy, making her way towards the residential district.
[+15 Chakra][Exit to Residential District]

Chakra Pool: [305 //405]
Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 294/565 || Stamina :: 115/165
Given his deactivation of his Ink Miko would look on Tosokurui with a smirk on her face as she'd crack her neck to the side to show she'd been simply stretching in a "warming up" fashion. "Che, damn right I win, but ya done did good out there..." Miko would say drawing her Kunai away from Tosokurui she'd lean over to the side of where his face was planted near on the ground to look him in the eyes with her vixen like menacing glare. when her smirk turned from a smirk to a toothed grin. "Never doubt my confidence again and we'll see about letting you up, chehehe~hehe." In the midst of her slight taunting a Anbu would appear and would deliver onto Miko a message after first relaying it to Tosokurui's ear. despite the proximity of her face to his it was amazing how quietly they could tell someone a message without letting another person hear it. After the Anbu had retreated back to whatever other business he'd had to complete Miko would hear only so much of Toso's continued request for release. To which she'd reply to, but would cut him off mid sentence, loop now I realize that It would seem I could probably use ink as a method of escape once more...unfor..." Kissing two of her fingers and laying them over his lips she'd simply smirk sheepishly and would form a hand sign with said fingers and the chakra that allowed the senbon to pin him would release. Rolling over to the side and then hopping to hr feet Miko would stretch as she'd give Tosokurui her parting words.

"You're a strange one, anyone ever told you that? Anyway squiddy, ya gotta stop with all that talk about girls bein confident in their bodies. IT's rude, ya should just know...ya know ", she'd say matter fact-ly as she'd express her insight about his character. He'd put off at first but he seemed genuine in someway about what he'd wanted to do, though none the less a sneaky b*****d. "If a lady wants ta show you her confidence then she'll show ya, it's a privilege to see not a wright, alright? I'm pretty much done stretchin with'cha, but when you feel like ya wanna give this thing another go. Maybe when you grow some natural muscle we can strip down and do this thing al~ll Natur~al. But till then I'm out squid-kid. Hope ya become a squid-man." Miko would say the last bit with her back turned towards Toso while having been working on collecting her senbon walking around his standing position if he'd chosen to stand. Walking out Miko tried to make note of what Jutsu she'd learned and to what effect she'd gauged from her interaction with Tosokurui. despite her flirty exiting persona she'd been more or less executing a manipulation tactic her mother taught her about men, Always leave them wanting more, and as a mystery baby. If ya keep'em so twisted in knots they can't see forward, you've won every moment as soon as your next to'em. the man ya let win over you, is one to consider.

Throwing up a peace sign to bid him a farewell Miko would move to exit the Dojo.

((OOC: Necro@ Lets spar on a higher level some other time when we've developed some more with our characters. Now to go report in for that mission.))
¥ Ryo: 1,400 | ¥ AC:2,600
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs/Training:

Interacting with::
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:06 pm

User ImageUser Image
            • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
              ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
              pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
              pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

❞·.¸¸.-> LOCATION: Distant Field❞ ·.¸¸.-> THOUGHTS: Bloop...ahh..ahh..hmm.❞ ·.¸¸.-> COMPANY: N/A❞ ·.¸¸.-> MOOD: Warm
              ~Current Theme Music~Phween Biography

Toso stood once Miko released her spikes. With Miko's leaving in a femme fatale like manner Toso could only recall his father's words as her fingers graced his lips. "Son, one o these days you'll run into a confident woman. An when you do, run. If she wins she'll tie you down and you won't complain because you're loving every minute of it. Don't slow down. Not until yer as old as yer old man." Taking into account Toso's father was only roughly twenty four the Hojo began to wonder maybe he should discard his father's words of wisdom after being scolded by Miko. "Tako..." Toso would shake off the strange feeling and return to his more carefree attitude. Ah! That's right he had to file a report. Toso's head began to fill with what he would be getting his assigned nin for the holidays...hopefully the tree would be up...if not he'd certainly have to get on that! ~Exit

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:215 /305❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina: 295 /295❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition:Shuriken 14, /15,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:0((500)) /0❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:750 /0

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
              • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
              • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
              • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
              • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +1
              • Class Bloodline Post reduction +1
              • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
              • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
              • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
              •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

Φ

Φ

Φ

Activation's Used 3/3, Chakra Used With Reductions -65
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Wire 20 Yards
              Φ Suiton Brush
              ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
              Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
              Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
              Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank D
              Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

User Image

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 275/300 l Stamina - 250/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel reached the academy once more and this time saw that it was empty, which made him happy. There was nothing quite like training alone, it gave him a sense of peace that he could not quite explain. He passed through the door and saw that there were no decorations in place, that was good as well, he could take care of it himself, at least, part of it anyway; he was unsure if he could decorate the entire dojo and academy by himself. With that in the back of his mind he walked over to the same spot he was at before, procured the tome from his bag and sat on the ground and continued reading.
[1/8]

The book put in detail what he had done before, the whole magnetic movement and the transmutation of chakra into magnetic energy, it also spoke of how this magnetic transmutation was the building block for a whole new series of techniques that could potentially revolutionize the ninja world in the right hands, or completely destroy them in the wrong ones. Axel could see what the author meant, this woman had a great eye for these things it would seem. It made sense that the control of small grains of metal could have repercussions if it was advanced greatly, but it would take a genius to do so, but then again, he had only read twenty pages of the tome so far, so who knew what else it was hiding?
[2/8]

He continued reading until he got through the first section of the book. It was long and drawn out, very boring, and explaining the technical way that the chakra is transformed, he didn’t care about any of that of course. Regardless, it did have a good line or two, like ‘The nature of chakra alters through powers unknowable to man to create fantastic things that those men that lived thousands of years before would have never dreamed of.’ She had the truth of it though, which made him smile for some reason when he read it.
[3/8]

It took him thirty minutes to reach the 50th page of the tome, and by the time he was tired, but he knew he had to push through. He reached the third part of the tome. It was titled ‘Magnetic Chakra and Metal Resonance’, it was a strange title, what the hell could it mean? He wondered and stared at the page, unsure about what he should expect, but the first lines quickly brought him up to speed. It said: ‘The process of using the magnetic charka seems useless without the right tools to utilize it as was explored in the first two chapters of this book; the nature of the magnetic force that results from the transmutation is not enough to move a solid metal structure, but there are ways to break it down to the point where chakra may act upon it.’
[4/8]

She went on for the first pages detailing the importance of this, and then some technical knowledge he did not understand and did not try to either. She wrote five or ten pages detailing this thing called chakra convergence, it seemed something metaphysical, it spoke about the aligning of the user’s chakra with the essence of the item. This was the most important part for this part of the learning, but Axel had no idea of this, so he skimmed over it, reading other things, getting increasingly bored. “Why couldn’t someone else actually read this s**t and teach it to me?”
[5/8]

Axel flicked the pages uninterested at this point. The second part had taken him the better part of an hour and it felt like torture. How could the people that don’t have chakra, or maybe as much chakra, do this on a daily basis? He pitied the regular people that didn’t have the skills to be ninja, and even more those that were unlucky enough to not be able to. When he neared the end of the third part, she started talking about how the metal turned into sand, the same sand that was in the tome when he had opened it, and more importantly she made reference to a method she used before to create it, one which Axel had skipped, so he had no choice but go back an reread it so he could emulate it and try to get it to work for him successfully.
[6/8]

He read the chapter again, it took him less time now because he knew what he was looking at, and once he found it he slowed down and took it in. There were two methods, the first was how to convert a metal, namely Iron and Steel, into dust, or Iron Sand as she called it, while the second one was to draw from the power of the earth bellow all of us to transform it into iron sand for use. He wanted to practice them both, and he was glad that the book detailed what on had to do in this part unlike the first technique. He drew out a Kunai and pumped it with the magnetic transmutation of the chakra, as well as with his own chakra on a point, the tip to be exact. Once his chakra was at the tip it pushed itself in, using the magnetic power to peel away at it, strand by strand until the kunai itself had disappeared, leaving floating pieces of Iron Sand in its wake.
[7/8]

That wasn’t enough, not for Axel anyway. He released an incredible amount of chakra around him in a pulse, filling the ground under him with both magnetic and his own chakra, following the same process he did with the kunai. He breathed slowly and held a hand sign for this one. After a few seconds, he rose both his arm. As he did this, Iron Sand rushed from the ground, making it shake lightly, but strong enough so those around him would feel it. It streamed out of the ground like an upside down waterfall, reaching for the heavens, and then coming back down. He spun in place, and the iron sand moved with him.
[8/8 ] Satetsu Soushi [ Iron Sand Creation ]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 290/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

With this portion of the training done, Axel continued reading the tome for some time, there was a passage he liked there and would keep in mind for a later moment when it seemed like it could be of some use, and he could most likely train it on the go, so it had its perks. He got up and walked to the inside of the facility, passing some carolers that sand and rang their bells in the door. On the other side there were people working on putting on some Christmas decorations so Axel thought it would be fun to show off his new found powers and decorate alongside them, and at the same time get a good feel for them; he would rather break a Christmas tree ball than his partner’s neck trying to rescue him from a fall or something. He held a hand sign and drew small traces of metal from all around him, small enough to not be missed here or there until he had enough to move some things around. He started with a heavy box full of decorations from the storage room, that would be very useful for the ornaments. “Maybe I should help with the lobby…” He thought out loud as the Iron Sand carried the box next to him.
[1/3 Decorate!]

A teacher came along with her young children, shinobi in training, to decorate. They were screaming and very lively, and above all, not obeying their sensei. He wasn’t like that when he was young, that he was certain of, and when he was, he would receive a beating from his father. Axel remembered long days standing in the blistering summer sun, or chilling winter snow, for doing something wrong, or speaking out of term, or any other such thing his father considered a punishable offense, but all of this was done to harden his character, and he thanked his father for that. It made him strong; stronger than most, he liked to believe. He set down the box of decorations and went back to the back of the storage closet and pulled out a small, but fat box. Axel set the thing on the ground and with a sharp and thin clump of Iron Sand, he sliced it open. Inside was a small Christmas tree. “Put it next to the desk.” The hot secretary from before told him. He nodded and with the Iron Sand removed it from where it rested with three long, almost fingerlike, members. They clutched it gently and set it on the ground even more so, first the base, then the center and lastly the top. All in all the tree wasn’t even three feet tall. “Now now kinds, listen to your Sensei, help me put the decorations. That’s right, grab a nutcracker. Yes! Good job, now put it right there. Gently. Gently. Good. No! Stop throwing the balls, you’ll break them! How many times has your sensei told you not to do that?! I SAID STOP!”
[Decorate! 2/3]

One of the young kids was playing with the Christmas balls, throwing a bright red one, the most beautiful in the air and catching it. The Sensei had been telling him to stop since he got his hands on it, but he wasn’t quite listening, and with thirty other little devils to take care of, she had her hands full. He threw it up, caught it, and then threw it higher, and caught it again, but the last time, he threw it so hard the ball curved, and he was not going to be able to catch it. In an act of desperation, Axel threw his Iron Sand forward, shadowing the ball as it fell. Come on, I have to catch it, but if its too strong I might break it… They are made of glass after all. He pumped the Iron Sand full of chakra and made it thinner. The ball was nearing the ground, he made the sand harden and turn into a slide of sort. The ball rolled against it and flew safely into Axel’s hand. He let go of a sigh in relief, and he heard everyone in the lobby clapping, including the blond secretary. Axel grew red faced and rubbed the back of his head. “I was nothing, now come on, lets get back to decorating!” With that, all the children cheered and went back to decorating the tree with all sorts of balls and things. “How about you make the star for the tree? You did save the prettiest ball so you deserve at least that honor.” She whispered to him before giving him a kiss on the cheek. His face was burning up at this point with redness and went straight to work on the Christmas Star. He twirled his hand and put the Iron Sand together in the form of a star, then made it float to make it three dimentional instead of two dimentional, it was actually great! He left a space in the center and stuck some Christmas lights in it so the star would glow. Then, he moved the Iron Sand and made the child that almost dropped the red ball float with what remained of it, and let him put the star on top of the tree.
[Decorate! 3/3] [Training Post 1/1]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Tao Benshin

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:48 am

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 475 / 475 // Stamina: 100 / 100 // Insects: 1000 / 1000

After a quick break, Osamu read over the last coupe clan jutsu he was allowed to learn as a genin. The next one was another defensive jutsu, this time designed to deflect jutsu coming at him, similar to the technique of the hyuuga clan he’d heard stories about as a young kid. The jutsu was going to take more bugs than he could normally muster so he started off by placing his hand on the floor and spreading his chakra web to call in all the bugs in the area towards him. (1/3)
As the bugs gathered around him, Osamu thought about how he could make the circle around him in flight to create a spinning barrier. He began by trying to tell the bugs to flyin in tight circles around and above him as he stood in the center. Unfortunately, The bugs seemed confused by the orders for some reason as they kind of just flew all over in random directions. (2/3)
Getting slightly frustrated, Osamu set his feet shoulder width apart and flexed his knees to give himself a good base. He then raised his arms and turned his body in an arc as he used his chakra to lure the bugs to fly quickly around him to form a sort of half dome. Once he had them going, h gave them the direction to keep playing like they were, maintaining the dome that could deflect away incoming jutsu. (3/3)
Mushi Kame no Jutsu [ Insect Jar Technique ] Learned
Finally, Osamu thought, something he could use to actually fight back against an enemy attack. Getting the flying insects to cycle back around to him, Osamu turned to face a dummy that was nearby and gave the order for the insects to attack. Stupidly, the insects flew at the dummy, but they flew nearly single-file, causing the attack to be useless. (1/3)
Trying again, he called the bugs back and gave them some better direction, explaining that a straight line wasn’t the best idea, especially when they were all single file. He realized that this would just get his bugs crushed one by one most of the time. Telling them to try the attack again, Osamu directed the insects to gather up into a large swarm before moving in for the attack, and watched as the large swarm raised for the dummy, slamming into it. (2/3)
Thinking some more about how this attack would work in a real situation, Osamu still wasn’t quite hapy with how the jutsu was working. Calling back the bugs, he thought some more about how he could make it harder for the enemy to dodge and counter this attack. Snapping his fingers as he had an idea, he directed the insects to fly in a spiraling pattern as they went towards the dummy before slamming and craving into the dummy. (3/3)

Bōsui no Jin [ Spindle Formation ] Learned
Reading through the last part of the scroll that he had access to at his current rank, Osamu smirked slightly at the damage that was possible with the next technique. He then couldn’t help but be nervous when he realized just how many kikaichu were needed for this scale of jutsu. He started to wonder if he’d be able to round up the necessary number of bugs for even half of the jutsu. (1/5)
As he continued to think, Osamu knelt down and placed both his hands flat on the floor and spread his chakra wide and thin across the floor of the academy and out into the surrounding grounds around the buildings. Slowly he watched as hundreds of insects started to migrate into the building towards him and gather around. Kneeling there, he tried to estimate the numbers of insects that had appeared to figure out whether he had enough to perform the jutsu he wanted to try. (2/5)
Gathering up all the bugs he’d summoned along with the ones that lived inside him, Osamu decided it was time to try the jutsu finally. As he tried to talk to the bugs, he tried to direct them as he had before with previous jutsu abd urged them to form wedge-shaped spinning drills. Unfortunately this didn’t seem to work, much to the genin’s disappointment. (3/5)
Trying again, Osamu decided he first wanted to have more bugs at his disposal, so knelt back down and used the Mushiyose technique again, watching as another thousand or so bugs wandered their way into the academy to join him. He then rescanned through the Aburame clan scroill and realized why he had almost no control over his first attempt at the jutsu: he hadn’t used any handseals. He figured there must not be a way to coordinate these massive numbers of bugs without the handsigns. So, over the course of a couple minutes, Osamu read through the scroll some more, committing the hadnsigns to memory before rolling it back up and stashing it in his pocket, ready to try the jutsu again. (4/5)
Taking a slow breath, Osamu performed the handsigns needed for the jutsu as he had memorized them, then added the chakra form as he directed the insects, smiling as they all started to move. Quickly the thousands of kikaichu, along with the thousands of other insects from the surrounding area gathered into two large pikes and formed into a pai of spear-like shaped and flew spinning at the two nearest training dummies. On impact, the insects lifted the dummies into the air, and Osamu made a mental notes that the bugs would likely be eating the target’s chakra as well before letting it fall to the ground, torn up and drained. (5/5)
Kikaichū Drill (Destruction Bug Drill) Learned

Once all that training was done, Osamu decide he’d take a break, even though he still had a great deal of training to do, he felt like he should go help out around the village a little.
(Exit)

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games