Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:07 pm

"I know. I just never expected them to give me a gravestone." Van said sitting down on the ground and letting his eyes travel across his family, lowering his head grimly when his rested on his father's stone. "That date...It's just a month after Vivi died...He must've...He'd already lost mom, then my sister...I never came back, so he really lost his whole family...I don't blame him if he couldn't handle the grief..." he sighed to try and clear his head as he looked up at the sky. "Man, I don't know what to say...I never really gave it any thought as to what I'd do if I ever came back here..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Mala fell silent once more, moving the arm that did not hold Anise to give Van as comforting of a big as she could muster up. Unlike Van, she never understood what it was like to lose a beloved family member through death. After a long bit of silence she asked, "Would you...would you like to try and do something special for them? You know, like a sentimental memorial or something?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm

"If I can think of something, yeah." Van said, reaching an arm up in a one-armed hug in return. "I can at least get them some flowers for now." he said before smiling softly back at the graves. "I guess...I should at least say sorry for not coming back sooner. I'm probably lucky if you guys even recognize me, it's been so long...Things are really different now, and I even became a god, albeit not the purest one around. Of course, magic's on a decline right now, so I'm kind of mortal again for the time being...I was jerk and a thief for the longest time, but I've changed for the better now since I met Mala here." his small smile brightened just the slightest bit as he continued talking to his family. "Happily married for well over a millennium now, and we just had a baby girl, Anise." he smiled up at Mala and their baby briefly before returning his gaze to the graves. "You've also got two other grandkids, a niece and nephew in your case Vivi, although they're all grown up by now. If they have any interest in family they never met, I'll make sure you get to meet Kai and Larai too. Again, I'm sorry I never came back until now...but I was too absorbed in my godhood for the longest time that I...honestly forgot about this place and all of you..." he said lowering his head slightly. "I'm sorry for being a lousy son and brother, but unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys in the future, I hope. I've actually been happy since meeting Mala, and as long as she's alive, I don't intend to die. I guess...that's all for now, but I promise I'll try to visit more often, now that my memory's come back..." he stayed silent for a few more moments before heaving a big sigh, relieved to have gotten that all off his chest as he scratched the back of his head, now feeling kind of awkward. Even since meeting Mala, he'd never had such a massive emotionally dump like that before.

((Long post is looooooooooooooooooooooooooong. And now I go to bed because the momz says so. =P ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 am

Mala grinned ever so proudly, feeling ever so pleased that Van would still let her see him at his most emotional - especially now, since this was probably one of the biggest sentimental moments for Van that she has ever seen in all of their time together, if not the most sentimental in itself. "I'll make sure that the twins come visit them, Van. It's only fair that they get to meet their grandparents from your side of the family, after all."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:33 am

"Not to mention their aunt too." Van said getting up and dusting himself off, feeling like he just got a massive weight lifted off his chest. "I really wish you could have gotten to meet them though. No doubt that mom and Vivi would have loved you." he said with a bright smile as he headed for a flower shop.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 am

"I would have loved to meet them too." Mala said, flattered to think that if the inlaws survived they would've liked her at least somewhat.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

"And now here's where the familiarity ends and the getting lost begins." Van said stopping at the entrance to the graveyard. "My place I can remember. That, and the graveyard can't really change locations over time. But a flower shop? I can't even remember where such a thing was during my original lifetime." he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:24 am

"Then let's take this chance to get to know this city better." Mala suggested, still keeping her grin. "If worst comes to worst, we'll buy a map. If we don't have the funds, we'll borrow Kai or Larai's swindle funds to do it. Okay?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 am

"Here's hoping I can still out-thief my kids." Van said with a chuckle. As they walked the streets for their tour, he couldn't help but look around in more awe than usual. It was hard to imagine his small town had grown so big.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:17 am

"I'm sure you could." Mala looked about now, taking in the sights of this city as well. She wanted to know as much of this place as she could!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 am

"I do have to admit though," Van said as they walked along, his hands in his pockets. "things certainly do look a thousand times nicer compared to back then. You'd never believe it, but this place used to just be a tiny little village with a population in the double digits."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm

"It reminds me of when Atalus was like this...at least in the nobility district." Mala said with a soft chuckle and a reminiscent sparkle in her eye. "Now it's just an abandoned ghost town..." she then said, sounding somewhat dissappointed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Van put an arm around her shoulders and gave Mala a kiss on the top of her head. "Well, once we get it fixed up, we can move into my place, if you want to get away from the ruins..." he said.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:21 pm

"I'd like that. Of course, I still want to go to the ruins every now and again, but some place new for me might prove to be the refreshing change I need." Mala said with a small smile, kissing Van back on the cheek afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 pm

"I know. If either one of us get too down in the dumps because of our surroundings, we can just hop over to the other house for a while." Van said with a small smile as they neared a flower shop.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games