Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾ → Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Mira made her way onto the train and found herself a seat for the long ride to Hogsmeade. Sketch book in hand the Slytherin girl spent her time drawing while she periodically looked out the window. Watching the world go by she wondered what this year held for her. Despite knowing she was going to be an aunt in the next few months, Mira didn't know what to think. She hadn't even told Timothy. Although she figured that Tanya probably had since David told everyone at work. That's how the other side of the family knew before she did. Not that the blonde cared any. She'd been at school and telling her in a letter apparently hadn't been what Leo wanted to do.

When the express pulled into Hogsmeade station, Mira was already in uniform. Climbing out and onto the platform she looked around for a familiar face. Secretly hoping for anyone really she slowly made her way to the carriages. If anything she'd see everyone up at the castle and if she saw anyone sooner they were all heading to the carriages anyway. It wasn't until she felt Spice moving around in her pocket that she snapped out of it. Pulling him out she looked down at the rodent in her hands. Mira honestly didn't know why she'd chosen the rat back in her first year but she had.
"We'll be there soon." She told him before slipping him back into her pocket.

User Image

With: Other students... no one really

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Open for Interaction

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys sighed, biting his lip a bit before he curled into himself, bringing his knees up. Apparently Gid hadn't gotten the message that when they got on the train, they were allowed magic, just not when they weren't at school. Technically, they were at school on the train, so maybe he just didn't know. "Yeah. Umm, when we get on the train, we can cast magic. It's just not at home or anywhere else. It's kinda complicated, to be honest, like we can cast it on the train, here, and at the school. Just nowhere else." He swallowed, leaning his head against the wall of the carriage and watching as Gid straightened himself up, a slight smile playing across his face. "It's no problem. I kind of figured that it'd be hard getting up with the crutches and everything." He went silent after that, absently scratching Tessa behind the ears as he waited for the carriages to get moving. Some had already left up to the castle, and he couldn't wait to get up there so that he could go up to his common room. No one was bound to be in it, and he didn't need a password to enter. However, he also hadn't eaten yet, so the young boy was at war with himself about whether he wanted to eat before going up, or just skipping the feast altogether.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, that was unconventional....
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾ → Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

It was probably the first time Grace had ever stumbled on her words outside of her family. Not that she really had a problem with that as it hadn’t been the first time. The Ravenclaw wasn’t bound for perfection. “Yeah, it sure is.” She said. Heading onto the train, the light brunette walked through and found a compartment. Taking a seat across from Antigone she sat through a relatively quiet train ride. Honestly she really wished she could get Anti to open up but sadly just getting her to talk was a feat all its own.

By the time the train pulled into Hogsmeade Station, Grace was in her house robes and ready to get up to the castle. Getting out and onto the platform, she followed after Anti. Why was anyone’s guess? As she followed her housemate she let a small yawn escape. The trip to Hogwarts was always a long one. “I don’t know about you but I think carriages are in order.” She commented before making her way over and jumping into one. The sooner she was at the castle the better.

(Next post Ravenclaw Table?)

User Image

With: Antigone

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:18 am
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid blinked at Rhys, then glanced at his bag where he'd lazily tucked his wand. "I didn't have any idea. The way they phrase it, it's like... you have to be in the castle or you get kicked out. And I really don't want that." He shook hie head once, eyes wide. As much fun as magic was, it was super regulated. After they were both settled, Rhys said it'd be hard getting up and around with crutches. "It.... it's harder than you imagine. I've got to constantly adjust my braces too. And if I don't, well... there's the floor to catch me."He turned his head away, upset about his crutches. It had taken forever to come to terms with his loss of walking, but there were days it was hard. Scoots barked, trying to make her owner happy, so he lazily scritched her head. He still had downed feelings, so he decided to say them, but only to Rhys. He released his crutches, then signed at his friend. I hate it, R-h-y-s. I hate it sometimes." He sighed, hoping he had done well enough for the boy to figure his words. Rhys was super smart, so he'd likely figure it out somehow.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:07 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year> <"Claimed by": Iris Whitte>
Time: Autumn 2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                "Cool?" Cathy laughed, "Maybe for my grandparents... not so much for Dad. Or me. I mean I like having a working iPhone. You forget my Dad hates magic. Or have I never mentioned it?" She shrugged, "I don't really blame him. As for Leah... I don't think a copy of me is possible and well I love my brother but I don't think Hogwarts can take another of him. Or not anytime soon." She chuckled, "Maybe she'll surprise us and be nothing like either of us. I think that's the hope for my grandparents. Well David's hope too. Just they have different hopes. The Averys want her to be a Slytherin. I think David is secretly trying to train her to be a Gryffindor. Thinks the shock might kill our grandparents. But, David has his own worries soon enough. Did I tell you, I'm going to be an aunt? Disturbing, right?"

Cathy chuckled, bubbly as ever. And though she casually mentioned her grandparents and their house bias, her brother hoping they died, and even her father hating magic (though she was magical herself, as were her siblings), she didn't seem the least perturbed by any of it. Like usual she felt her life was as flawless and perfect as it could be and it was silly to dwell on anything that could possibly upset her view. It was a blind holding to a fictional world, one that her brother and even her father and late mother helped portray to her, but at 17 she seemed to acknowledge the negative of the world (especially her own) no more realistically than she was 11. "Well if the Gryffindor teams try outs are a mess that is all the better for me, no offense of course," Cathy chuckled, her more conniving side coming through. She was determined to finally make Hufflepuff have a good year. The team always lagged behind having a seeker who couldn't hold up to the talent of Kenny, the experience of Lexine (and their beaters who protected her), or even Gryffindor's seeker. It felt wrong to think about how Danica became the seeker of Gryffindor one year earlier than expected. It was awful but it wasn't like Cathy actually knew Julius, even if he was one of her friend's boyfriend. Celaena was the one to be shaken up by it the most, not her.

When the question turned on Cathy she smiled and shrugged, "I started studying for the NEWTs last year. I mean I'm playing catch up in one class this year because I sort of botched the OWL and had to take a make-up, but I should be good. I'm only taking classes I'm good at and while I want to do good on my NEWTs they aren't going to be my primary focus. If all else fails I can go to Euro-Glyph School to study languages. I do speak almost five languages, ignoring my talent for reading Ancient Runes. There's no way they wouldn't accept me. However..." She paused glancing around and said, "I'm really going to focus on getting a scout to notice me. My team isn't amazing necessarily but let's face it we all know I'm like the best chaser in the school."

She stepped back and paused for a moment and considering spilling more on her summer and then sighed and said blushing some, "As for the summer... I... you know there was the party... well... I... there was some liquid courage floating around or something and..." She turned bright red and said, "You didn't hear it from me but turns out Jean actually liked me. Oh, I could hex my stupid brother for terrifying the poor guy! Apparently he was all freaked out to say anything for so long because David is a right prat and then you know with me and Iris... but we sort of just happened... and Iris and I are still cool... and you know Iris and I... well, it's not like I'm gay-not that there is anything wrong with being so-I just..." Cathy shrugged, "Iris is a good kisser and it just sort of worked for a while?" Cathy smiled, turning the question to Danica, "What about you? Any boys catch your fancy. I figure with you having to work with Eli so much (he's head boy, now, yes?) that we need to find you a new guy to hook up with. Only seems right." She added with a wink and pointed to a carriage, "We better hurry so we don't get stuck sitting with some couple that just wants to drool all over each other like Morven and that Benji kid."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:33 am
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Platform 9 ¾ → Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

When Tori came over Dakota smiled giving her a hug in greeting. “Hey Tori,” He said before noticing her prefects badge. “I see you made prefect too.” He added brightly. “I’m good, can’t wait to get on duty.” He told her brightly. Hearing the last call to board Dakota smiled. “Speaking of which, we better get going.” He said before heading onto the train. “We’ll catch up with you two later.” He told Rider and Claire before heading for the Prefects car. After hearing about what being a prefect was all about Dakota headed out on patrol. He loved the idea of being prefect. All the responsibility and he got to hang with his girlfriend while doing it.

Getting off the train when it reached Hogsmeade station, Dakota was happy to be almost home. Hogwarts was definitely that to him, although he wouldn’t say it trumped being with his mother. “Well that was fun.” He said brightly mostly to himself or whomever was listening. Looking around Dakota wasn’t sure who was with him and who wasn’t but he had said he was going to meet up with Rider after all this. Coming over to her as she asked if anyone had seen Addy, Feather, or Pru he smiled. “Well there’s Pru now.” He commented before waving to the Gryffindor girl. “Hey Pru, hope you summer was good.” He said with a smile. There was nothing like being back at school.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Rider, Pru.... Possibly Tori and Lyall

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

SummerIsles
                                        The Shiny Furret
                                        Miss GryffindorK
                                        The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MelB87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image
~M.J. Al'Meara ~
.::. Eleven years old .::. Unsorted .::.

spaceAfter giving hugs and long goodbyes to her parents, M.J. got into the train, her cat Gizmo following in her wake. She didn't have to walk too far before finding an empty cart. She spend the drive eagerly looking out the window at the forests and mountains rolling past at high speeds. Gizmo kept her company, which was good because after a while, the trip got long. " Hopefully I'll make friends so next year's trip isn't so boring! " she thought. Maybe she should have brought a book. Oh well, the afternoon turned into the evening and she finally over heard some of the kids say they were arriving.

space
M.J. Got out of the train and onto the platform where everyone moved with purpose. Well, everyone except what she could assume were other first years who weren't sure where to go either. Gizmo meowed, rubbed herself on M.J.'s leg and took off. M.J. wasn't worried, she was an extremely intelligent cat and would find her eventually. Now she took another look around, she knew they were to make the trip to Hogwarts by crossing the lake, but had no idea where that journey would start. Before she had too much time to wonder, she heard a voice asking first years to gather a little farther up the platform. There already seemed to be students there, some in a group and a few just standing there. Her nerves were starting to get the better of her, what if they were all mean, what if they made fun of her if she fell, what if they didn't notice her at all? " Relax!" she told herself, taking a deep calming breath of fresh air, "I'm sure they're all really nice, and if not, there is too much excitement in the air to bring me down today! Now let's go." She calmly walked up to where all the other first years were gathering.

::OOC::
Open for Interaction smile
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Ever since Addy had learned that he was becoming a Prefect, he'd become insufferable to be around. And mother was fawning over his new status. It drove Mattie mad because he'd been ignoring her since she came to the school, and now the rest of her family was too. She'd sat alone on the train because she couldn't find her friends either. With a hefty sigh, she stepped off the train, looking down at the ground as she walked. For the last little while she could, Mattie was listening to music on her sister's music player. She sighed, knowing that she'd be doing more classes this year. She didn't mind the school work, but she still didn't know exactly what she wanted to do with her life yet.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:49 pm
Adaline Davenport
Gryffindor, Fourth Year

Addie watched Ivy, her normally cheerful friend go on a huge rant about her father. The brunette listened silently as she took in what her friend needed to rant about. The girl nodded at appropriate times but never spoke just listening until she was finished. The whole situation that was described sounded horrible. Ivy's father thought his own daughter was a freak and essentially had replaced her with a "normal" kid. A day would come where he would regret that decision for the rest of his life. Addie couldn't imagine how much her friend was suffering.

The brunette was just about to attempt to comfort her friend when another girl beat her to the punch. The Gryffindor jumped slightly in shock while wondering when the heck did the girl appear? Feeling a little guilty for not noticing her sooner having been engrossed in her friend's life she glanced at the other girl and smiled. "Sorry I'm being rude. I'm Addie. I know I've seen you in classes but what's your name again?"

The petite brunette offered her hand allowing for a quick introduction before turning back to her friend in need. "Ivy, I'm sorry." She said with a shake of her head. Her parents were being jerks in her opinion. Her own father was a muggle and accepted and loved his three daughters who were magical.

The Forgotten Weasley
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:40 pm
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

Arianna stepped off the scarlet train onto the platform. The redhead stretched her arms above her head stretching from the long train ride. The prefect compartment had held the same usual drama. Who had which patrol shifts and they got introduced to their new Head Boy/Girl. Lucky for her Dani was this years Head Girl! She glanced around wondering if Dylan was right behind her. They must have gotten separated in the crowd. When her stretching was all finished she decided to do the normal thing and begin searching for her friends. Alright to be honest she had one specific friend in mind.

In no time at all she found the boy she was looking for. He was standing right by the train and he seemed to be waiting. She beamed at him as she got closer and waved. "How was your ride?" The girl walked closer and tucked her own hand into his larger one joining him to wait for the others. "I think I accidentally lost Dylan."

RedEagleEye007
Deviled Dregs

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:03 pm
Annabelle Davenport
Hufflepuff, Second Year

Belle stepped down onto the platform she had spent a good chunk of the ride reading a new book she had received on her birthday about Hippogriffs. The youngest of the Davenport girls made her way through the crowd in the direction of the carriages. She hoped she'd bump into a fellow Hufflepuff or friend to ride with.

[Open for Interation]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Aunt Cathy doesn't sound so terrible," said Dani with a chuckle, though she was a little surprised David and Leo were going to be parents so soon after getting married, though, granted, it was already over a year since the Avery wedding. "Guess that means you get to be the cool aunt, and you can spoil your nieces and nephews."

"Oh, none taken," said Dani lightly in regards to Gryffindor's struggles working to Hufflepuff's advantage. "If we get a team together this year, that's fine, maybe we'll have a shot at winning a game, if not ...well, it'll be that much more time I can put toward NEWTs. It's not like I'm counting on impressing pro scouts to make a career in quidditch. I need like six E's to have a shot at getting in at St. Mungo's, and if that doesn't work out, I'll apply for an apprenticeship at the Ministry."

"Jean's been crazy about you for, like ...uhm, ever, Cathy," said Dani, "and I wouldn't be too hard on David, though. It's the duty of the eldest to look out for the younger ones. It's kinda our job, too, you know, as prefects." She shrugged, and added, "You don't need to be embarrassed, you know, if you and Iris are happy together, that's great, I'll be happy for you."

She nodded to confirm that Eli was, indeed, Head Boy. When the subject turned to her romantic life, Dani smiled, and said wistfully, "I wish, but I think all the eligible bachelors are either taken already or chasing other people." Dani chuckled at Cathy's suggestion, and picked up the pace as they went toward the carriages. "I just don't picture Morven drooling over anybody, besides I think Benjamin's drooling enough for two already."

[quote="mc2]

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean went out the train with a few apologies to people he bumped into. He basically spent the whole train ride sleeping alone in his compartment alone, considering that Eli was elected Head Boy and had to go to that specific compartment with the prefects. He was more than happy that his best friend Eli, for a weird and troubled guy, was able to achieve things more than him. Eli did deserve it, after all.

When the young redhead, well not young in wizard standards, went out the train he saw some familiar face he missed during his nap time in the train aside from Eli-- This was their last year wasn't it? He remembered when he froze with anxiety when he was eleven, not talking to anyone and heading straight following the professor. The Black Lake was what started his small social circle with people he could relate it; people he could relate about discovering the wizarding world such as Eli, Cathy, Dani, and many more. The moment when he was threatened by David seemed like it was literally seven years ago, he felt like his first year self was so small back when compared to him today.

When he suddenly spot two familiar batchmates of his -- Danica and Cathy, he could not help but remember about last summer. He drank only a few that he could really remember about him and Cathy, it was nice yet... really unusual. Did she really mean it when she said that she had feelings for him? And the kiss? That was really weird too. Well, still, it was kind of memorable but still, it was just that a real first kiss was really weird for him. He could not help but get flustered whenever he remembered it, even though the snog was quite nice. He really hope his olive face didn't show blushes more than pale faces do,

[Open for interaction]

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User Image

Username

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:29 am
Tobias Ledford
YEAR: first :: HOUSE: unsorted
(You can click the picture to view his profile)
User Image
After arriving to the station, Tobias got up and gathered up belongings. He took his time doing so, being slow on purpose to let most of the other students out first so he wouldn't be crowded in the middle of them all. When the flow had slowed he got out of his car and made his way off the train. He noticed that the older the student the more confident they seemed with how they held themselves. <
Well, they've done this before and know where they have to go.> He thought to himself. He noticed a group of students that seemed to be other first years. Like himself, they seemed to be lost and confused, looking around at everything with wonder and amazement. He made his way over to the group and tried to not do anything to stand out. Yet, at the same time he wanted to not be himself. He was always paranoid, worried and the opposite of confident for most things and this was an opportunity to be someone different. These were all people that didn't know him and wouldn't be able to notice that how he acted was different than normal. Then again, he didn't want to make friends with a fake attitude and personality and wanted people that knew the real him. He simply chose to hang around the edge of the group and wait to hear more instructions on what happens next.

Tamoketh

Loyal Gatekeeper

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:25 am
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia spent the majority of the train ride not so subtly voicing opinions on how best to kill her supposed best friend. And when she wasn't doing that she was trying to find something in one of her textbooks on how to at least hide these blasted appendages until she found a way to get them back to their original sizes. So far the only thing she had found was a shrinking charm but she would have to practice first before she dared attempted on herself. When it was time for her to change, since both Lori and Carver had decided to actually show up in their uniforms the bloody conformists, she may have loudly proclaimed that she was standing please avert their simple eyes from her moving bosom. You know. In the nicest way possible. Finally they arrived at the school and she found herself actually thankful for the shapeless sacks called robes since they pretty much hid whatever growth she had gone through. They were still there but they weren't as pronounced if someone wasn't staring. And they'd better not be. Her aim was was still as good as it had been back in summer camp and while she might not have an archery set she had a sharp quill that she wouldn't be saddened to lose. Gia looked around the platform watching the first years bustle off to the Lake to get on the boats as well as looking for an empty carriage for them to get into. And quite possibly throw Carver under. She might not've been as mad as she had been at the station but she was still plenty annoyed at the arse. "You want to head over the carriages now or wait a bit to see if your sensory friend finds us, Lori?" the Italian asked her friend with a quirked eyebrow. Admittedly she might have been a little tiny itty bity jealous at seeing how quickly she and Tristan had become close friends, but arguably the same could be said of her and Carver. Plus it wasn't like the other guy was completely annoying or a total ignoramus. He was just slightly annoying and pretty much clueless. Traits she could live with she supposed. The Slytherin teen also noticed how towards the end of the year how awkward the two had acted around each other and wondered if those dastardly things called "feelings" had come between them. She rather doubted it, at least from Lori's side. Not that her friend didn't, or couldn't, have feelings for him just....nowellyeahthat'skindofit. Plus she was sure the boy was in sort of love triangle between a Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff girl. She would be happily placing bets on that in the future.

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Hogsmeade Station △With ~Carver and Lori △What ~Getting a carriage △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games