Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:23 pm
Damien sat there for a moment. "Well, I hope the testing doesn't take too long, though we sent samples from many different people. I'm sure they'll be at it for a while" he said. He considered calling Shadow and asking her on things related to the poison, but wondered if he should with the twins there.

Dustin was currently working under cover as security at the HQ of one of Diethelm's big businesses. One of the few remaining that hadn't had its assests seized by his brother's government. He knew that there were many deals between the business and government executives, which was probably why the business remained untouched. He was lucky to have worked as campus security back in college, so he was familiar with the type of job. That was good, because the job required previous security experience, and he knew that if he didn't know his stuff, his employers would get suspicious of his resume, which was of course under a fake alias with fake credentials. However, thanks to a few tech members of the resistance and other organisations, his persona existed in all records used for his job application.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm
"Ok." they said.
"W-was that what you were talking to that weird person about the other day." Vincent asked.
"The one covered in that white bed sheet." Valkyrie said, wafting around her head as if to show where it was.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 pm
"It was about these blood tests. To get the best reading possible, I had to send them away to a specific place to get it analyzed, and I had to talk to that person because she's in charge there" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm
"Really? Is there a place in Diethelm where people dress with sheets over their head?" Vincent blinked confused.
"Why would a lot of people do that, anyway? You wouldn't be able to see. They'd probably be bumping into each other all the time!" Valkyrie replied.
"I know, that's why it's so weird!" Vincent replied. "So that weird person runs a hospital somewhere? Or is that person a district leader?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am
"Let's talk about something else" Damien said, not wanting to stay on the subject any longer. "So have you two been working on anything new these past few days?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:10 pm
The twins blinked, curious about their father's sudden desire to change the subject. Of course, they knew this obviously meant they must investigate it secretly on their own. They looked at each other before turning back to their father. "It's going ok." Vincent started.
"We haven't made anything that impressive yet." Valkyrie said bluntly. Of course, by not impressive, it meant that they've made impressive things but not anything like their weapons of death.
"We're still experimenting with other systems." Vincent nodded.
"After all, our specialization is robots. We're not used to doing communication innovations." Valkyrie nodded. "More or less, we've been borrowing from designs that were already made. It works... ok I guess..."
"Perhaps we should make some cars. Cars are fun!" Vincent said.
"Yeah!" Valkyrie agreed. Quickly, the two looked around to make sure no one else was around to overhear them. Seeing no one there, they turned back towards Damien.
"H-hey dad..." Vincent whispered. "Father's day is coming up..."
"If... if we make you a car, what do you want it to look like?" Valkyrie asked.
"Limos are everywhere. Every other person with money has limos. We want to make you something... special." Vincent nodded.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 pm
Damien smiled. "Hmm. I'm not sure what kind of vehicle I would like. I've already got many already. Maybe you should just surprise me. You always seem to have interesting design" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 pm
"Ok!" they smiled. "We'll get right to that then!" They smiled with excitement before leaving Damien alone to go work on their new project.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:28 pm
"And there better not be anymore explosions!" Damien called to the twins before the door closed. He then sat back in his chair and sighed while drumming his fingers on his desk. A moment passed as he slowly looked around his office before he opened the drawer that contained the cell phone he used to call Shadow. He took the phone in a white gloved hand and looked at it. He was hesitant to call her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 pm
The twins went to the engineering hanger, playing around like it was their toybox. By that point, all of the engineers were used to their behavior and knew better then to get in their way. Almost immediately, the pair was poring over design idea after design idea, wanting to make the perfect car for their father.

Shadow just sealed another deal, making her a good 10,000$ for her services. Her employers had a habit of giving her far more then her asking price in order for her loyalty. It was rare that anyone to be in the black market as long as her and with her skill. When the other party left, Shadow went to the bar and ordered a drink, wondering what she would do now. She originally got into the business as a Helmshire spy, but Helmshire was no more. She was staying in it simply for the rebels, but after talking to Zil, she knew the rebels were pretty much gone. Now she really had no motivation to stay in the business she was in, and she debated over whether she should stay in the business or retire.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm
Damien sighed. "I guess I might as well" he muttered to himself and called Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:19 pm
Shadow heard her phone going off as she sipped on her drink. She picked it up with a sigh and answered it. "Hello?" She asked, sounding awake, but lacking her usual energy.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm
"I need to talk to you about something important" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 pm
"Important huh..." She said, recognizing his voice but still sounding rather gloomy. "Isn't it always? Well, anyway, what can I do for you today, mister roses?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm
"Funny" Damien said, "anyway, I was wondering if you knew anything about a certain poison that can seep into the bloodstream and can't be detected without very highly trained doctors with special equipment".  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games