Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 342 343 344 345 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:53 pm
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered the pitch for his last season. Hopefully they could make it a win. He joind his tean and made sure to be nice and limber. His size only helped so much with blocking goals

Position: keeper
                                                                            AC: 16 [+3 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +10 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
                                                                            null

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:39 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Gryffindor

Shawna was more then ready for the match up against Gryffindor. Only down fall was that Slytherin didn't have the greatest man power around. Gryffindor had all the athletes it seemed which never made things easy. However, Shawna wasn't about to give up despite all that. Joining her team on the pitch, she hoped that they'd have a decent game. Hopefully she could catch the snitch in a timely fashion.

Company : Slytherins and Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:47 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris walked onto the pitch knowing that today would go hopefully as planned. Eve was a great seeker and they had a lot of experience on there side. Not that they were perfect all the time but they had won last year. The team hadn't changed that much aside from the lack of Chelsea. However, that didn't make him worry about things at all. It just meant that it would give Eve the chance to shine. After all Chris knew his friend had talent no matter what position she was in.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:22 am
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sιχтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve raced onto the pitch. She was so late! Hopefully the game would start soon.

Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:24 am
User Image
                                                I go to school and I run and play
                                                I tell the kids that it's all okay
                                                I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
                                                When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮐꭱꭹꮁ̵ꮁ̵ꮖ🇳ꭰꮻꭱ || Ꮪꭼꮯꮻ🇳ꭰ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ᏼꭼꭺꭲꭼꭱ

════════════════════════

Marcia was hyped for her first game. She had managed to get the first string, too. Hopefully she'd do well in it.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Go to my room and I close my eyes
                                                I make believe that I have a new life
                                                I don't believe you when you say
                                                Everything will be wonderful someday

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:27 am
User Image
                                                He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
                                                To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
                                                What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
                                                He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
                                                He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
                                                The clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rune looked around as he got to the pitch. He had to admit, he wanted the game to go well, and he'd been practicing over the summer to get better. Hopefully the practice paid off.

AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: Blocking +6
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You better lose yourself in the music
                                                The moment, you own it, you better never let it go
                                                You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
                                                This opportunity comes once in a lifetime

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:30 am
User Image
                                                        Young blood, run like a river
                                                        Young blood, never get chained
                                                        Young blood, heaven need a sinner
                                                        You can't raise hell with a saint

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════

Slγτhεrιη || Fιrsτ Ψεαr || Hαlfblσσδ

════════════════════════

Isolde had done it! She'd made the quidditch team before Loke! She still couldn't keep the grin off her face either. She made her way to the pitch, ready for her first game and wanting to prove she got the spot because she was better than the rest at tryouts.

Chaser
                                                        AC: 12
                                                        Modifiers: +2 to all
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                        [x] [x] [x]
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Young blood, came to start a riot
                                                        Don't care what your old man say
                                                        Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
                                                        But we gonna raise hell anyway

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:34 am
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Was Talbot nervous about the first game of the season? Maybe, but he was willing to try to play. Getting tot he pitch, he looked over his teammates before he got himself ready to play.

Modifiers: Bludgers +6
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:39 am
User Image
                                                It's time for me to take it
                                                I'm the boss right now
                                                Not gonna fake it
                                                Not when you go down
                                                'Cause this is my game
                                                And you better come to play

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒾 || 𝐿𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓈 || 𝒬𝓊𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 ℛ𝑒𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝑒

════════════════════════

Eretria watched as the players made their way to the pitch, already evaluating each team mentally. Her son's team was decent enough, although she thought they could do with a bit more polishing. Her house's team, on the other hand, she thought was likely better, but that might have been her bias showing. "The match today is between the Gryffindor Lions and Slytherin Snakes. May the best team win." She then smirked as she tossed the ball into the air, blowing the whistle to signal the beginning of the game.

════════════════════════

Thinking: We'll see how this goes...
                                                OOC:

-❤-

I used to hold my freak back
                                                Now I'm letting go
                                                I make my own choice
                                                b***h, I run this show
                                                So leave the lights on
                                                No, you can't make me behave

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:40 am
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sιχтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve shot into the air, ready to get the snitch.

Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 18

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:43 am
User Image
                                                I go to school and I run and play
                                                I tell the kids that it's all okay
                                                I laugh aloud so my friends won't know
                                                When the bell rings I just don't wanna go home

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ꮐꭱꭹꮁ̵ꮁ̵ꮖ🇳ꭰꮻꭱ || Ꮪꭼꮯꮻ🇳ꭰ Ꮍꭼꭺꭱ || Ᏼꭼꭺꭲꭼꭱ

════════════════════════

Marcia climbed into the air, ready to send bludgers to whoever she figured would be a threat. Spotting the Slytherin seeker, she decided Shawna was a perfect target. She swung, hoping to tag the older girl.

AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Bludgers +3
                                                Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
                                                Final Roll: 9 (Missed!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Go to my room and I close my eyes
                                                I make believe that I have a new life
                                                I don't believe you when you say
                                                Everything will be wonderful someday

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:53 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Shawna went on the hunt for the snitch as soon as the game begun. Though she was behind Eve, she still wasn't worried. Luckily she managed to not get hit by a bludger that went past as she searched. Hopefully she could be off to a good start.

Company : Slytherins and Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 25 (spotted)
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 8, 7, 2, 10, 6, 3, 4 Total: 53 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris waited for the game to start. The moment the quaffle was thrown he was after it. He hoped to get to it before Slytherin. Hopefully get some points on the board before either seeker could catch the snitch. Chris would really have to step up though if that were going to happen.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 6, 5, 2, 10, 10, 6, 8, 7 Total: 64 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:59 am
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco decided to be assertive and go for the tossup

Position: chaser
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:01 am
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco came away with the ball and made a beeline to the goal.

Position: chaser
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
              1 of 3

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 342 343 344 345 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games