Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

How is Kay today? :D

I'm alright, I guess.

How are you? ^___^

i'm okay XD

That's good. c:

Up to anything interesting today?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:07 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm alright, I guess.

How are you? ^___^

i'm okay XD

That's good. c:

i slept all day... which is very unusual for me..  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:08 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm alright, I guess.

How are you? ^___^

i'm okay XD

That's good. c:

Oh, I see. .-.
Why's that?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm alright, I guess.

How are you? ^___^

i'm okay XD

That's good. c:

Oh, I see. .-.
Why's that?

i dunno XD
after getting up and eating breakfast i went back upstairs and slept until 4pm XD very unusual for me, but hey XD  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:31 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

I'm alright, I guess.

How are you? ^___^

i'm okay XD

That's good. c:

Oh, I see. .-.
Why's that?

i dunno XD
after getting up and eating breakfast i went back upstairs and slept until 4pm XD very unusual for me, but hey XD

My sleep schedule has rolled back around to falling asleep in the morning and waking up around 3-4 too. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers..... moderation is the key......I can eat or drink just about anything if I watch out how much it is..........like I said just something I have had to learn to live with........

Not great with moderation, I guess. Usually it's very little of things and sometimes it's all of it with me, it seems. >.<

well that is the way it is with some people......it is best to know your limits of what you can or cannot do......some people never learn that and it gets them into trouble.........

Luckily, I don't partake in anything that could normally be bad and/or harmful, so I guess it's not that bad.

that is good......
well I gotta go finish logging my bumps and then head to bed........nighters and thanks for listening..........

No problem. Good night. ^__^

hihi Kay...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:39 pm
Skyailia
hihi Kay...........

Hey there. What's up?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay...........

Hey there. What's up?

it got quiet again.......I have gotten to where I hate the online quiet......I think I have done what I said what I would not do......I think I have become addicted to talking online....but I guess that is not hard because I don't go out much............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay...........

Hey there. What's up?

it got quiet again.......I have gotten to where I hate the online quiet......I think I have done what I said what I would not do......I think I have become addicted to talking online....but I guess that is not hard because I don't go out much............

Oh, we'll that's not too bad a thing to be addicted to, I suppose. Most people naturally crave social attachment. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay...........

Hey there. What's up?

Oh, we'll that's not too bad a thing to be addicted to, I suppose. Most people naturally crave social attachment. .-.

I seem to talk better to people online than in RL....RL has made me not very trusting of most people I meet in RL....it takes me awhile to trust someone......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay...........

Hey there. What's up?

I seem to talk better to people online than in RL....RL has made me not very trusting of most people I meet in RL....it takes me awhile to trust someone......

That's not a bad thing either. Trust has to be earned.

And if it's easier for some of us to cope with people online, that's okay too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay...........

Hey there. What's up?

yeppers.....used to be more of a trusting person......unfortunately it is hard for me now.....because of things that have happened......I just don't seem to bounce back with trust like I used to.....I guess that is one reason I don't care to leave the house........
I can be me or play my character with these people and have fun and laugh.......
I know I really should get ready for bed but I just not ready yet......................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers.....used to be more of a trusting person......unfortunately it is hard for me now.....because of things that have happened......I just don't seem to bounce back with trust like I used to.....I guess that is one reason I don't care to leave the house........
I can be me or play my character with these people and have fun and laugh.......
I know I really should get ready for bed but I just not ready yet......................

Yep. I hide inside too. >.<

Oh, well, have anything to do until you're ready to sleep?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers......family fusses at me because I don't get out as much as I used to......well they have to drive me everywhere now since they won't let me drive anymore and besides I hate crowds.................

yeppers can log my bumps.....but that won't take long.......it was it was good joking around with friends.........I guess it is just right now it keeps my mind busy because it didn't bother me before so much when it got so quiet..........................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers......family fusses at me because I don't get out as much as I used to......well they have to drive me everywhere now since they won't let me drive anymore and besides I hate crowds.................

yeppers can log my bumps.....but that won't take long.......it was it was good joking around with friends.........I guess it is just right now it keeps my mind busy because it didn't bother me before so much when it got so quiet..........................

I don't drive either and I get a little demophobic wi the crowds sometimes too... sweatdrop

Well, if it helps, I know I don't talk much, but I'm usually around to listen, if that helps. 3nodding  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games