Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Koinuyasha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:32 am
HI I'm Koinuyasha but you call me Koinu and I hope that we call can get along....... <.<;;; Ummm yeah that seems about it. Ummmm will talk to you in the threads.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:55 am
hi! im nekodings! im a gaian sice 2005 and well there is nothing realy interesting about me to say... i got an avatarshop... xD visit my profile...! *lol*

heart heart heart  

Nekodings

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

ArticWolfknight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 am
Why not

Thanks for the invite

My name is simple Winterwolfakura

Age 19

Gender Male

Interests or hobbies: Writing stories, playing games, playing gaia, watching anime on youtube, reranging my room, and saving money for a guild.

How long have i been on? I dont remember sorry. =^.^=

And once more

Thank you! For inviting me to WHY NOT!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:39 am
I'm Crazymansam! (AKA Sam, Oprah, and LMNO!) Ok, nuthin much to me; I'm 13, have an awesome gf named Lauren (SharpieFreak54), and a bunch of awesome friends! My hobbies are: Gaia, Boredom, Ummmm.....Yeah...not much else! I like this guild and I think it's awesome that this guild is so gynormus! i like to donate to people, but I have a bunch of people waiting, so no promises as of yet! I will take any donation of any kind, and I also would like to say Thanx for th Invite!  

Crazymansam

UnlovedWarior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:29 am
Hi i am Julie...i was invited to this guild =)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:42 am
....Dude. I feel totally left out, man. I asked to join.

Whatever. I'm just that awesome.

I'm Ruby - don't call me that. Call me MS or Superior. ...Don't call me mother.
I'm 13, going to be 14. I'm called a hippie, sometimes. I'm against violence as a means of settling disputes.
I'm a total Beatles groupie. I joined Gaia in.... Nah, I don't remember when. Quite a ways back. Maybe '05, but right after making the account my internet died for at least.....maybe a year, and I'd forgotten about gaia until...possibly this January.

So...me in a nutshell. Go figure.

Mother Superior

Dapper Businesswoman

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200

bluefire28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:00 am
I just said I mind as well join a guild. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:55 am
Right. So, my name is Andy.

I'm a boy who wears girls clothes.

I hate the ocean.

I hate cows.

I love fish (as pets, not food)

I'm a vegetarian.

I love painting. I'm just not good at it. lol

Right.  

AndreasDarilk

The.Shy.Faerie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:31 pm
i'm in ur guild, bein a n00b. >___>

And now, I'm actually introducing myself! Oh joy! xD

Umm... Yet another person who was invited, there seem to be a lot of invites to this guild :3 I like to help people out with problems, and if it weren't sooo much work, would want to be a forum mod of some sort. But, since that's too much work, and I am lazy, I am not a mod. Plus I suck. xP

Hope to have some fun here, it'd be neat to finally, actually become a regular somewhere! :0 Have, like, gaia friends.

Who I don't have to sleep with. gonk *recovering cyber-nymphomaniac* emo sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:10 pm
Hoi hoi!

My name's Koro-chan! I'm 1+14+2 years old and I've been on Gaia for 3 years now n.n (I poofed for a few months a while back though >>....<<....) anyway! I love to act and draw. J-rock has consumed my life and so has Prince of Tennis (the original, not whatever it is they show on Toonami >>;; ) Cosplaying is something I love to do...even if I do it horribly XD I try to make it look as good as I can though =3

ummmm...what else...

oh! I started a webcomic back in January n.n (my first eveh <3)It is here if you wanna see it |D(shameless promotion)

that be all =D *waves bye bye*

ps: I is really a girl*points to sig* ^w^  

Uke_Koroshiya

Phoenix_Gray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:17 pm
Hallo!*waves*
I'm Trinity and I'm 20 turning 21 on May 26th pirate
I love to write and have a novel in the works (I'm still working on the backstory and characters). I adore anything horror or anime. I play video games as well, now that I bought a DS Lite last year and got a chance to play DOOM3 on the Xbox. I love yaoi, shonen-ai and slash; I used to write Sum 41 and Linkin Park slash, which was waaay too angsty. I roleplay for fun (go necromancers!). I love my pets, Socks (our weird cat) and Mia (our hyper dog). One of my hobbies is collecting numerous books to read and sometimes never reading them. I also take pride in my music collection. Oh and I'm from Michigan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:34 pm
Why not

Thanks for the invite you guys ROCK MY TOE SOCKS!!! whee

My name: Fay but a lot of my friends call me Kyoko...It is ver nice to meet all of you! 3nodding

Fays_Fallen_Angel

Camo_Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:23 pm
Hey I'm Camo_Sniper... no, thats it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:21 pm
Sup yall the names Drago(Sanbi). I am pretty friendly and i can be pretty cool when u get to know me!  

Ryu of the Dark

Iroxmisox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 pm
Hi everybody, I'm Iroxmisox, but some call me Iro! My passion is the AVATAR ARENA, gaiawise, but in real life, I like to think of myself as an artist and a singer. I think I'm fairly nice, and I love random anythings! I also got invited to this guild through a random pm! Yay! mrgreen  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games