Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 am

((My internet is so slow scream Kai smash! Gao!))

*he sees the steam suddenly come out the machine, seemingly by itself, and starts flailing his arms in from of him* scream NANDE YO NE!? I think your machine is broken!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:21 am

{{LOL!! YES!! Perfect reaction! twisted And really, Ryzan?... Now I am so curious that I'm going to have to Google it after I post.}}

Amy had to bite her lip to keep from laughing at Kai's reaction. She was surprised Ryzan had not reacted, but Kai's more than made up for Ryzan's lack of one.

If she just did another prank with the steam machine, though, Kai's next reaction probably wouldn't be as funny. He really would just think the machine was messing up.

So, Amy slowly moved the breeze back over behind the bar stools. She caused it to lightly brush against the hem of Kai's dress and pulled it back just slightly.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 am

*lifts an eyebrow at the espresso machine as he takes a sip of his drink, almost dropping his glass at Kai's sudden reaction*
The hell...? Overreact much? Honestly doesn't really surprise me. This machine has never been as good as the old shiny Italian one that Psyzapp originally had before it was destroyed stare *sighs* ... I miss that one.... *takes another sip of his drink*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:33 am

*jumps slightly at the outburst*
Gi ussta! *is a bit confused as to what machine was being referred to until he hears Tes' response. He glances over at the espresso machine and does not see anything amiss*
I do not understand why you would think such a thing. It seems to be perfectly fine to me.

*starts to pull out a clove when the "woman's" voice registers*
Oh! You are Kai! Gi ussta! You are dressed so glamourously I did not recognize you~ *giggles*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:06 am

*feels his dress start to defy gravity and does... nothing... at this point it's nothing no one in here hasn't seen already... that and the breeze felt nice* whee

Well sorry Tes, I'm not so understanding with machines. When something breaks down I usually try to kick it to get it going again... it usually doesn't work, but it makes me feel better.

Ry, my friend, how is you? blaugh I just thought it'd be a shame to let some of these clothes go to waste in my closet... and I wanted to feel pretty today, nyahaha.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:13 am

Amy couldn’t keep it in any longer. She began to laugh. Even though Kai had no reaction to the recent breeze, it was still fun to see him try to ignore the sensation. Maybe he hadn’t actually felt anything, but his first reaction was still priceless.

She rested her elbow on the table beside her and rested her head on her hand. “Oh my… Okay, Kai, that was me. I was causing those things to happen. I hope you don’t mind, sweetie, but you came in after me tonight, didn’t see me sitting here, and I just had to prank you. Just a good-natured prank. Today has been quite slow and boring.”

She stood up and walked over behind the bar. She got a coffee cup and saucer and began to make her French vanilla cappuccino. “I was using the ability I have to control a small breeze now. My study of the wind, via Black’s instructions, have really paid off. I’m still studying, but I think this ability will help me with bartending, too. Plus, I don’t feel like such a useless witch by being able to have another power under my belt.”

She turned, her drink made, and smiled brightly at the three sitting at the bar. She rested her cup on the counter and began to drink her cappuccino, even though she was still behind the counter.

“How are you all doing tonight?”

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:28 am

{{*lifts up Kai's skirt and grabs his booty*}}

In my experience, kicking the machine often ends in a situation where you're approached by someone who demands money stare I've taken to the policy that if it's not mine and it appears to be broken, don't touch it. Although... with the old machine I at least put it back in its proper place to see if it was working and polish it off. *lets out a mournful sigh* Why did it have to go before its time? gonk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:52 am

((i've had a really long day and after about 30 hours I'm starting to feel it. gonk I'll be landing at the scene of the crash.))

*covers a yawn and smiles weakly* hey Amy, I finally get to see you and I'm feeling like if I don't get some rest I'll have a pair of horns holding up my halo. *smirks* If you really wanted to see what's under my skirt all you need to do is ask. wink

*he waves to the pair of dark elves and gives Amy a kiss on the cheek before heading out the door*

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 am

{{Spouse keeps showing me videos of dancing girls in short skirts sweatdrop }}

I am doing quite well, although dear Quortek and I are having some disagreement in regards to how Draa is to be taken care of once he is released from the clinic. We will have need to visit him soon to ensure he remains a dark elf for the rest of his stay... *cuts a look to Tes* .. as well as some time beyond that.

*looks over Kai's outfit again*
Xas xas, it would be quite a shame indeed. You look bronretla~ *waves to him as he leaves* Plynn kyon~
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:06 am

{{Night, Kai. smile And that's interesting, Tes... I'm hoping they're videos of a cheerleader competition or something and not just random girls dancing. lol! I actually do like to watch the cheerleader competitions on ESPN when they're on. That takes some talent!}}

Amy chuckled at what Kai said about looking at what was under his skirt. She was slightly disappointed that he had to leave so soon after they finally got to see each other, but most of that was her fault since she had stayed in the shadows at the beginning to pull the prank. And she wouldn't have changed what she did for anything.

"It's alright, Kai. I'm sure we'll be able to see each other again later. Just get some good rest and I hope you have a good day tomorrow."

She smiled when he kissed her cheek and started to leave the bar. Just as he was about to go through the door, she sent the breeze along after him to lightly pat him on the butt before disappearing back outside.

She smirked as she took a sip of her cappuccino. After swallowing, she looked at Ryzan and Tes. She smiled. "I hope you don't mind if I finish my drink before I leave. I won't be able to last much longer, either."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:21 am

{{They were girls hired to help advertise computer stuff, actually.}}

*refills on his roy rogers*
er... why would we mind? *lifts an eyebrow*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:21 am

{{Not really surprising, you were right about the spaghetti, Ryzan! lol. It is considered improper to use a spoon to twirl spaghetti on your fork while using a spoon for help. Here is what an Italian guide said: "Spaghetti is served in a bowl with a rim. You want to push the spaghetti to the center of the bowl, making room at the front. Now take a little bit of the spaghetti with your fork and push it to the front of the bowl. Now hold your fork vertically with the prongs against the rim and turn the fork clockwise in order to wrap the noodles around the fork. Then lift your fork and examine the length of the noodles hanging to see if it’s a good idea to proceed with putting it in your mouth. It is always best to err on the side of caution and put too little rather than too much spaghetti on your fork."}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:25 am

{{... Really? I hate it when girls are used for that. I wish women would stop agreeing to do that. Yes, I know, a woman has every right to and if she's paid, it should be fine... But I just hate it when women wear revealing clothing and are used to sell or advertise products... unless it's done so in a joking manner. wink But anyway!...}}

Amy smiled at Tes and shrugged. She took another sip of her drink and then answered him. "It's no secret that you don't always like having me around, Tes. Even your grunny feels the same. I wanted to make sure that you wouldn't mind if I stayed to finish my cappuccino."

She looked around for a few moments and then her brow furrowed. "I can't believe I never asked this before when I was working here, but where does money go to pay for drinks? I don't know where to put my money to pay for my cappuccino. Is there a tip jar somewhere?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:29 am

Gi ussta~ That is a good question sweatdrop I am not sure I have ever actually made any payment for my drinks sweatdrop Although, I did purchase every bottle of elven wine that this establishment has been provided with, so perhaps that makes up for it.

*laughs a bit nervously, lighting up and clove and taking a long drag*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 am

{{Some women -like- to do those things. Something to keep in mind. Also, have you ever noticed how in advertisements for men's cologne and body sprays, they almost never show the face, just their muscular torso?}}

There used to be a tip jar. I know I've dropped an amethyst in it on a few occasions, but it seems to have gone missing. I think one of the other bartenders might have taken it. *sips his drink then realizes that implies Maune* er... by that I mean Psihug. I don't think you've met him. He was supposed to tend bar and bounce out cops and goodies, but he's kind of flaky. Didn't seem too happy about the... um... relationship between Ryzan and I either.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games