Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:58 am
*ayami feels tears welling up and just knows she can't do anymore today*
crying  
QuietStorm XII rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 1, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:23 pm
*A lantern turns on in the shadows, revealing...me*

A Quortek huh? I bet I could score a few pieces of gold for it, if I should happen to stumble upon it first...or destroy it for a few good laughs twisted  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm
*drags his sorry self to the MW Bar and looks around. Seeing that the place is empty, he goes behind the bar, grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels, puts some money on the counter and leaves.* burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm
*Walks back into the bar and sees money on the table*

I may be a lot of things, but a thief isn't one of them. Besides.. I need to get more info on this.... Quortek twisted

*Sits at the bar and waits for a certain someone...*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm
(Dammit! I missed everything again!....Vile?! Wow! I'll have to make sure I catch this Ryzan fella the next time he gets on)

*walks in and sees QSXII at the bar. Smiling, Icy takes a seat next to him* Well hello Storm. How are you today?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 pm
*head slips off bar from nodding* eek Huh?! What?! Oh!!! redface *wipes side of face from drooling* Dammit! Dozed off! stressed *gets up and grabs a snifter and a bottle of Henessey then goes to her table for a seat* Where the hell did QSXII disappear to? I can't believe no one is here besides me! *pours up a glass and sips it, enjoying the sweet warmth of the liquor down her throat* Ohhhh, that's good! *stretches and looks around, a bit annoyed* I cannot believe this...well, I'll wait a little longer...I guess... stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:24 pm
*Bursts into the MW Bar and sees Icy Reign in the Bar.* Ms. Reign…have you seen Bandaidd?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm
*startled by Showcase bursting in, Icy drops her drink and glass shatters everywhere, wasting alcohol on her, the table and the floor* gonk AH!!!!!! redface OMG! mad WTH! scream What is wrong with you bursting in like that?! *wipes liquid from her body, cursing and glaring at Showcase* No! I haven't seen bandaidd in two days! *gets up and looks for a broom, careful not to step on any glass while cleaning up*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 pm
Are you positive, Ms. Reign? I have been informed that someone may be trying to harm Ms. Bandaidd. Have you seen any activity regarding this matter, Ma'am?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 pm
*shrieks and gets absolutely livid with Showcase* scream I SAID NO!!! EVER SINCE SHE RAN OFF WITH TJ- ER, TES, SHE'S BEEN INCOGNITO!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER, HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER, HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING SIMILAR TO ANYONE LOOKING TO HARM HER! OKAY?!?!?! *glares at Showcase and then goes back to cleaning up the mess*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm
*runs into the bar much more quietly than Officer Showcase* I found her! Officer Showcase, she's in the Halloween Party thread. She doesn't seem to be feeling very well...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:06 pm
*tries to compose himself.* I'm sorry for startling you Ms. Reign. Thank you for your cooperation. *He turns and leaves the MW Bar.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm
*sighs and shakes head* Blasted do-gooders! stressed *locks doors up tightly to prevent any further interruptions from outsiders* The clan has their own key...*finishes cleaning up and grabs another glass along with a Corona and goes back to her table to try and relax*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm
*head snaps back from nodding again and jerks Icy awake* Hey! Hey, who's there?! *rubs face and shakes head, seriously annoyed* This is getting ridiculous. Looks like I'm flying solo tonight...well, I'm off to take a nap...*puts up bottle she was drinking from, cleans what few glasses that had been used, wipes tables and bartop down, pushes in chairs and turns off all but a couple lights, going to check on TJ-then remembering bandaidd has him. With that, Icy lets herself out, locking the bar up tightly to keep non-hooligans out*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:45 pm
*enters MW very slowly, moaning and limping just a bit. she makes her way to the bar & grabs a double shot & a corona* Damn cardio class......I hurt muscles i didn't know existed! xd *limps to her chair & sits down*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games