Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wI n d i e s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm
Username: i_Estonia_i
Character Name: Kooki
Species: Yeast
Personality: Hoo-Hoo!
Appearance: Yey!
History:
He was born in a store when someone bought the very first can of Pillsbury products. He was born and ate everyone in the town. The lab took him in and genetically enenger him to shoot ice cream out of his hands. He bleeds cherry syrup and has croissants for wings. His belly has been poked so much because the damn yeast won't rise so now every time he is touched in the stomach he yells, 'Hoo-hoo!' When he bleeds, he bleeds of cherry syrup. I just don't even...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:15 pm
(XD Lol man. Nice one.)
Tomoyo looked at Light and tilted her head. He was a pecuiliar one, all right. Kazumi groaned as she came to. It felt like she had been dropped on her head. "What happened?" She asked. She wwinced as she tried to get up.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

wI n d i e s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:26 pm
((Why thank you. I do try. C: ))

Yeast rises in warm weather. The dough boy was bigger than he should've been, but the usual about the living piece of bread remained: Toasty. Which made him wonder why he shot ice cream if he was a piece of dough. Maybe he was one of those french things with ice cream in the middle. Or maybe Kooki was weird. It wasn't the latter, or so he hoped. He smiled a bit. Call him anything, he was surely the jolly fellow. Being a piece of dough was fun. More fun, say, then being a wolf or lizard porcuipine snake whatever. Just avoid the seagulls.
The hot summer sun burned against the boy's face. He stopped dead in his tracks. Something was burning. Or from what he could tell, smoking. Laughter escaped his lips. "I'm almost done, Hoo-hoo~" He laughed. The thin Dermis of his skin began to burn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm
(ok i hav a question for you estonia...r u being for real or r u trying to b funny with the pillsbury doughboy?)
Erin looked at Kazumi and said, "Hey..dont sit up too fast ok?" she helped her get up slowly.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

wI n d i e s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 pm
(( Yes, I am very much for real as you say. My dear girlfriend told me the idea of being able to shoot ice cream from her hands. I just fell in love with it. And well, this is the result I guess. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 pm
(oh, ok.)  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 am
Dasani's eyes brightened when Kazumi woke up but it faded again quickly. "The ones who let us out and the snake boy got you." She said, lowering her line of site.
Vamp pushed away from the tree, getting restless. He didn't like doing this in the first place so prolonging it wasn't something he was enjoying. "They know we're waiting for them." He said, shooting Jason a rather sharp look. "Chances are that they're just going to ambush us all at once." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 am
Kazumi nodded a bit as she got up slowly. She frowned a bit at Dasani. She always felt really protective of her, she must have worried them. "Oh yeah... I remember.." She'd seen Jason before she blacked out. She didn't notice that Hannah was gone.
Jason nodded a bit. "Well.. We should fall back and get reinforcements I guess..." He said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 am
Light watched as the girl woke up and smiled a bit. "My, aren't you lucky." He said. Tranks were risky when working with humans. aphasia and of course, suffocating were possible when put under, but of course, that was general anesthesia. He was curious what the other two were doing about the situation. His infiltation would be a long and risky one at least. He looked back at the wolves. They were about the same except for height and eye color. "Twins.." He murmured. "You're the younger one because you're.... Um..." It was quite rude to call someone short. But that was what she was. "Gravitationally challenged." He said. That would work. He hoped not to get on her bad side.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 pm
Kazumi looked up at Light and narrowed her eyes a bit. "I guess I am.." She said. Tomoyo growled a bit. "I'm not short if that's what you mean!" She growled. She lunged to hit but Aria grabbed her shirttail. "Sorry about her... I'm Aria, this is Tomoyo." She said. "And I'm Kazumi... And you are? And I'm so lucky because why?"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:05 pm
Austin was not being quite himself at the moment and watched the clouds, hoping to see Hannah fly down and meet them. He knew it would not happen though and though she was one of the toughest people in hand-to-hand combat. He remember her beating him in a little challenging battle.

Hannah squirmed and May whispered in her ear, wake up...your strong and powerful...don't feel defeated yet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:27 pm
Chris looked in the direction Austin had flown. Chris tried again to pick through the new guys head. "Why cant i hear anything...?" she muttered to herself pacing back and forth. "Are we going back or not? cuz i wud like to get to the bottom of this new guy thats with them.." she said irritatedly.
Erin and blake stayed quiet. Erin was still skeptical. 'Somethings not right about this guy...' she thought.  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:31 pm
Jason looked over to Chirs and then at Light. "He's our infiltration, and his power blocks it." He said. Lowly. "And yeah, let's fall back." He said, looking over at the van.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:46 pm
Light nodded at them. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you guys. I guess I could day it's a pleasure, but if the conditions would've been better, it would be great to meet you." He told them. He smiled a bit. The girl gets angry when she's made fun of for height. Tomoyo, it was, he believed. "Of course, the short are some of the most powerful." He bent down and smiled a bit. "Isn't that right?"
He looked at Kazumi. "You're lucky your diaphragm is still pumping the air in your brachhial tubes. And that you don't have aphasia." He smiled a bit. "Anesthetics are a b***h."

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:04 pm
Dasani frowned to mimic Kazumi and the majority of the others around her. She watched the older, taller boy because that's what the main members of the flock seemed to be doing. She grabbed Kazumi by the arm and held onto her. She shivered a bit again.
Vamp rolled his shoulders back and stuck his hands in his pockets, starting to walk back to the van. That was a waste of a good twenty minutes or so. What he wouldn't give to be in the flock's position right now. With or without a spy in their midst.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games