Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
"I wonder whether I should wait for them or not..." After all, Jordan had come in here to train. Thought she was curious how Michishige and Whit would turn out. Not to mention their reactions to Avery's crazy maze of darkness and despair.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:32 pm
(AND waterfalls, don't forget the waterfalls!)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery hit the buzzer that'd shut out the lights in the maze and signal Shige to start. Whit would only be able to see using the small light strips on the ground, ones even Shige couldn't see because of his blindfold.

The strips glowed green on the monitor as the night vision cameras clicked on so Avery and the others could watch.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

When the door behind him closed Whit took a step closer to the center of the hallway. Being that near the wall gave him the heebie jeebies.

In any case all he had to do was hunt around for the big red bonus button and press it before Shige. Avery said it would be lit up, and his night vision was fairly excellent so he would be more than fine.

Besides, when he was invisible he didn't have that partial nasal obstruction that interfered, giving him an even clearer view than most.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 pm
Jordan watched.

[ fail post is fail ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm
( xd )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery leant against the podium and braced her hands on either side of it, Whit was...probably... cruising along easily in the dark, he seemed to always make out fine when he was invisible. She wondered if it was some sort of inherent ability the invisibility kids just had that stopped them from hitting stuff in general.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit knocked on a couple walls with his foot, to see how well sound traveled.This place was dark, and creepy, but he got a kick out of seeing what all the hype was about.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:47 pm
[ NO PUN INTENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or pun intended o.0 ) ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:58 pm
Wolfyofthesky

(I don't get it..o.0 Or I just don't see the pun...)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:00 pm
Zetao
Wolfyofthesky

{I see it. xD }

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 pm
Luxurious Poverty
Zetao
Wolfyofthesky

{I see it. xD }

( gonk GUYS! quit teasing me!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 pm
Zetao
Luxurious Poverty
Zetao
Wolfyofthesky

{I see it. xD }

[ Aww, we're only...kicking around ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 pm
Wolfyofthesky
Zetao
Luxurious Poverty
Zetao
Wolfyofthesky

{I see it. xD }

[ Aww, we're only...kicking around ]

(0000ooooooHHhh cause's he like literally kicking...Aha. I had trouble wording that too o.0....)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:08 pm
[ A cookie for Zetao. Two for ninja. ]  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Yea, as ready as anyone can get when going blind into a death trap," he called out to Avery with a chuckle as they buzzer went off. Michishige let out a breath as he began to make his way through the maze nonchalantly, as if he'd done this a million times before. And then it got difficult. Oh, darn her, he thought, as he had to use the wall for support. She did that on purpose, making me touch the wall. Michishige didn't exactly enjoy touching the wall, as he had an unpleasant experience with the marble-esque stone when he first became level four. It didn't really mess with him too much now, but it still bothered him slightly and it was a disadvantage.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Wolfyofthesky
[ A cookie for Zetao. Two for ninja. ]

{Yay! Two! biggrin
And I finally posted. Enjoy.}

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:24 pm
(Aww...I understand why I only gets one...but is it at least a big-ish cookie? o.e)

User Image

Avery had set it up so the wall touches didn't end up deducting points when he absolutely needed to touch it. But random brushes in ordinary hallway spots would count.

Shige was doing well though, he was over the first bump in her hallway and heading in the right direction. Though he had a bit of a maze and several doors to open before he got close. Not to mention the waterfall.

Once someone hit the bonus button his speed at exiting the maze would count towards his score as well.

Whit managed to hop over and onto the one cylindrical block in the hallway. He paused on top of it, his hands in his pockets, as he listened for any noise. Standing on the wall wasn't quite as bad as touching it with his bare hands, but it almost made him paranoid that he'd fall.

This stone was freaky.

He got down silently and continued to make his way along. An opening in the wall moved aside for him, and he passed through. Avery would have done that, as she knew he wouldn't know where the switches are, or how to activate them. But how had she known where he was?

Whit forgot that the walls were touch sensitive. His standing on the one part was monitored and gave his position away in intervals wherever he'd kicked the wall.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige swayed side-to-side as he walked across a thin walkway, which was about ten yards long. The drop wasn't far at all, so you couldn't get hurt if you fell, but you lost points. The walkway turned at points, but Michishige did quite well traversing it. Then he tripped. "Balls!" he shouted, catching himself before he completely fell on his face. "That's gonna be points off..." he grumbled, simply climbing up at the end of the gap, since he was so close it wouldn't matter if he got back on the walkway.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games