Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Sakura nodded and gave Kits a smile "Thanks for listening Kits...I think I'll head back home and get things organised for it now...could you also apologise to Kat for me again if you see her before I do?" she asked as she stood up and stretched. She was feeling much better after talking and making a decision to take a much needed holiday  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 pm
It was no problem, Sakura. Sometimes, it helps to just have somebody to talk to. 3nodding I will apologise to Katana for you the next time I see her. *smiles at Sakura* See you later. I hope the rest of your day turns out much better.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:26 pm
Smiles and waves to Kits before she leaves "Thanks again Kits...enjoy the rest of your day also" she said then turns and heads home to get organised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:31 pm
{{Hi Sakura! biggrin }}

Amy came into the lounge after shutting down the computer. She had both pets in her arms, keeping Thistle from licking and nuzzling Cecil to death.

"Thistle, he is not your plaything... even though he is quite funny and adorable. Be nice!"

Thistle squeaked and still tried to reach over and sniff Cecil.

When Amy got to the lounge, she set the animals down and went over to sit on the couch. She waved to Sakura as she saw her leave. "Hey Sakura! Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you more next time."

When she saw Kits sitting in the corner, she went over to her and sat in a nearby chair. "So, how has your day been?"

Thistle looked over at Cecil when Amy was seated and squatted down facing Cecil. Her tail started to flick quickly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:34 pm
(( blaugh hai hai =^.^= looks like you just missed me there sweatdrop maybe better luck next time though 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:35 pm
{{Yeah, hopefully! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:37 pm
*smiles at Amy and swallows her bite* My day's been pretty short. sweatdrop I overslept, then spent some time with my pets and came here. *shrugs*

*crouches on the ground, a mischevious look on his face*

*looks at Cecil and recognizes the look* Cecil! Don't even think about it. stressed There's breakable stuff in here!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm
Amy smiled. "Well, sleep is good, but let's promise each other that we'll never let the other stay up that late again."

She laughed and shook her head. "So, want to do another outfit? I love doing that with you."

Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Oh my gosh!!!! We could do this together and sell some outfits!!! That would be so much fun!"

She quickly turned her head in the direction of the animals when Kits spoke firmly to Cecil.

"What's wrong? He looks like he just wants to play with Thistle."

Finally, Thistle squeaked and launched herself at Cecil.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:47 pm
Sounds like a good idea. sweatdrop And I'd love to make another outfit. *grins* We could make some unique clothes to sell here at Aqua Springs. It would be a better advertisement than just some t-shirts...

Aww... *when Thistle launches herself at him, he jumps up anyway, bouncing off the ceiling and landing on Thistle's back*

sweatdrop That's what I was worried about. Luckily, he stopped right away this time. Usually, he bounces all over the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:52 pm
Amy's smile brightened even more. "This is so awesome!!! Kits, I can't believe we didn't think of this before! A new business we can start right here in AS, like you said. People could leave their likes and dislikes ((tektek info)) and we could design outfits for them and I'll transfigure them! And this is what we can put in our newsletters! Awesome!"

She hopped up from her chair and went and hugged Kits tightly. She didn't even glance back when Cecil bounced up.

Thistle squeaked in surprise when Cecil was suddenly on her back, but at least she knew who it was this time. Then, she remembered when Velcore would give her rides on his back, so she decided to give Cecil the same treatment, hoping he'd have fun.

She started running around the lounge really quickly.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:56 pm
*grins* I think that sounds like fun! *hugs Amy*

Woo! *sits on Thistle's back, holding her mane tightly between his hands* blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy laughed and hugged Kits a few more moments before she pulled back. Then, she sat on the cushy arm of the chair Kits was sitting on with a huge grin on her face. "We should make posters right away and hang them around town! We don't have to build anything for this, so we could start it immediately."

Thistle whinnied and started jumping through the air. She wish she could fly. Cecil would have fun with that. She moved her wings slightly, though, when she jumped through the air, to give the illusion of flying.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm
*laughs* Maybe we should start slow, with advertising just here, at Aqua Springs. Didn't you say you wanted to do an outfit for you tonight?

*laughs and bounces along on Thistle's back*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm
Amy giggled and nodded. "You're right. Starting slow could be good. And yes! Doing another outfit for me would be great. Thank you so much, Kits!"

Amy quickly stood up from the chair and stood in front of Kits.

Thistle stopped and tried to turn her head around enough to lick at Cecil in happiness. "Hi!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:20 pm
*thinks for a moment, then smiles at Amy* Okay, I'm ready. ^_^

Agh! *falls backwards onto the floor*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games