Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 290/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel observed the children as they continued to decorate the lobby. This section of the academy was one, and it looked pretty good. “Alright kids, listen to your sensei and work hard!” He said to them, and they cheered. The young shinobi turned around and ran outside. He crossed his arms, noticing that he had not brought the materials with him. He frowned, now he would have to turn back and get a new box full of decorations. He went to the closet, flashed a hand sign and drew Iron Sand from all around him, a little from here and a little from there, to not destroy anything from the structure.
[1/3 Decorate!] [1/3 Training]

He stepped out of the room, molding the Iron Sand to look like a person more so than just a clump of sand floating. Regardless of its shape, the crate was inside of it just as it happened before. He made the Iron Sand put he crate down. He opened it and reached for its contents; he found a sign that read ‘Merry Christmas!’ and ‘Happy Holidays’, as well as many other decorations that would need to be set up to make the outside look as pretty as the inside. But the most important part of the decoration was a machine that would throw fake snow, or snow powder, at the entrance of the academy.
[2/3] [2/3]

Axel grabbed the snow powder machine and jumped as high as he could, barely making it to the ceiling of the entrance. He set the machine there and rant the cord through a window to connect it on the inside. He jumped down and decided to cover up the machine with some puffs of grey-white substance, probably chakra based, that looked like clouds. He turned around and jumped down, then gave a sharp turn for the door. He heard some shifting and a loud thud. the Machine… He only had a chance to think that before he ran forward, flashing a hand sign to make the Iron Sand move and catch it before it fell. The Sand moved and formed into a human figure again, this time a full fledged clone of Axel, grey instead of his normal color and caught the machine before it hit the ground. “… Huh …” He said, blinking as he looked at the clone. Then, the boy took the machine from the clone, jumped once more and set it on its place. This time though, he took some Iron Sand and hardened it bellow the machine, to give it a stable place to rest, to avoid it slipping down and hitting someone on the head. Moments later the machine began blowing and throwing out specks of things that seemed like snow. Before he could ask who had done that, his clone stuck his hand through a window, giving him a thumbs up. Axel jumped back down, dispelling the Iron Sand, making it go back to where it came from. He heard comments about people congregating at the plaza to put up the tree, Axel figured he would be useful for that, so he ran over there to help.
[3/3] [3/3]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Tao Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:07 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The pale white haired female entered into the dojo as she glanced around with her blue hues. It was empty. That made sense. It was 3 in the morning. Lilja trailed along and looked rather sleepy and maybe even a bit grouchy as her ears weren't fully perked up nor were they full flat on the skull but close enough. Her tail wasn't swishing with energy but a stand still. Lilja icy hues glanced around for a moment before she found a place to perch on. The snow leopard lowered her body as she jumped onto a punching back to jump onto an empty shelf on the wall. With a long and whining yawn, Lilja rested her head down and went to sleep. Yet, unknown to Hakanai and maybe others, Lilja didn't go back to sleep. She just couldn't stand to watch what may occur today and she wanted to give Hakanai the benefit of privacy.

Hakanai started to feel miserable. Empty. Oceanic hues glanced towards the sleeping snow leopard as she paused for a moment and looked away when she placed her gym bag onto a bench. Leaned over, she grabbed her fingerless gloves. Pulled them on, Hakanai walked towards a punching bag as her long hair gently brush the back of her knees. She started the basics. Uppercut, jab, jab, side hook, side hook, left uppercut, right uppercut and repeat. The thump on the punching bag started to increase as she was no longer just punching but was adding few knee strikes combined with elbow and sometimes shin. The moves started to increase as she started to pour out her anger. Her despair. Hakanai started to feel burning sensation all over her body but she ignored it.

What drove her to continue was her memories. The flashes of children laughing and having fun while she sat away from them and just watched. What was it like to understand another and be able to laugh with them? She had no idea. More feelings welled up. Her parents died and they were the only ones she could actually have two way communication. She can talk to Lilja as Lilja understood sign language but Lilja could not talk back to her. Anger and frustration took over as she became much more aggressive with the punching bag as the sounds started to echo throughout the room. With soft sob, she stopped immediately as she held the punching bag with her hands and leaned her head forward as she bitterly fought back the tears. No. She wasn't going to let this affect her. Lilja heard her as she opened her eyes and watched her gently but no one would see them.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----With a sigh, I pushed open the door to the academy. It was the middle of the night, and I was exhausted, but sleep wasn't happening, not with the stress of everything that had happened recently. Coming back from Takumi, I'd already been stressed about nearly outright murdering someone. I had my anger problems. I knew that. But completely losing control like that... it terrified me. Now this situation in Kumo. I returned to terrified villagers fleeing for their lives from bombs littering the bridge, later to find that the Lord of the Land of Fire decided it would be a good idea to attack my village. To test if we were worthy of becoming allies. Now part of his company was dead and my village was in shambles. More mentally than physically; the dead count was just over twenty. Twenty too many, but it could have been far worse. But too much had happened to them recently. We were still trying to recover from the UHV attack.
-----Heavy breathing and the smacking sounds of punching drew my attention from my thoughts. What was someone doing awake this late? Then again, I was too. But I honestly hadn't expected anyone to be there. The middle of the night was about the only time I could get out of the office for long enough to actually get any training done. Glancing into the room, I spotted a white-haired girl. I recognized her as one of the new genin; I hadn't actually gotten the chance for formalities before giving her orders. And I'd completely forgotten about her, unfortunately, because of Myurai's overly dramatic exit. Just thinking about the man made me angry.
-----So I wasn't going to think about him.
-----I hesitated entering the room. She was in the zone, and I wasn't in much of a mood for human interaction. I was supposed to be getting to know my shinobi, but... damn it. Maybe she would just notice me instead.
-----Another sigh, and I stepped inside. "Hey, there," I started, trying not to startle her. I didn't know her or her companion's--who lay on a shelf high up in the room--name. "What are you doing here so late?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:14 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Lilja's ears twitches as she heard something else that didn't belong to Hakanai. Her eyelids opened as she rose her head to see who it was. The very kage of the shinobi villlage. Icy hues watched him approached Hakanai and even call out to her. Lilja had a split decision to make. She can spare both of them the pain and interpret the best she can; or they both can learn how to communicate on their own. Lilja wasn't going to be around forever and Hakanai needed to become independent; not that she was independent enough already. But the Kage, she cannot image the turmoil he was going through. Maybe this was the best time for them to get to know each other. They both were in pain in different ways, Lilja felt a little bit bad for not helping out, but she cannot always help out.

Breathing hard as her eyelids were closed and her white hair spilled out as her head was leaned forward and rested onto the punching bag. Yet, something didn't feel right. She felt a bit tense, as if someone was in the room with her. With a turn of her head, she inhaled a bit in surprise as she quickly glanced towards Lilja who was still laying on the shelf, awake now though. Quickly, her hands went to her cheek as she brush away the tears and bowed towards Kaileer in respect as she stood up and started to sign to him as well mouthed the words to aid in on her signs, 'Sorry, Didn't know you enter.' She was expecting for Lilja to voice for her, but unknown to Hakanai, Lilja wasn't saying a word.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----The leopard on the shelf above us glanced my direction, but I was met with an awkward silence, the only sounds from the white-haired girl her breathing as she took a break in her assault on the punching bag. I looked carefully between the cat and the girl, uncertain. A moment later, though the girl turned to face me, seeming surprised by my presence. Either she was so in the zone with her training that she hadn't noticed, or...
-----She wiped her eyes, and I realized something was wrong. Call it instinct. Or a gut feeling. Or... something. Was she crying? Her hands moved in several gestures, and her lips moved, but no words came out. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. Maybe... that was why the leopard spoke before instead of her? "Um..." I wasn't sure if it was the case because I'd never dealt with someone who was, but perhaps she was deaf? And the gestures were sign. I'd seen it before, but never interacted with it. Because of that, I assumed her companion was representing its species and being unhelpful. I loved cats and all, but their laziness hit a little close to home sometimes. Not that I'd had the opportunity to be lazy in gods knew how long. I needed a break desperately.
-----For now, I'd already engaged with her, and leaving was rude. The last person I'd had any sort of interaction with was Samuru, and that was an adventure in itself. Before that, it'd been Jae, and she went missing without a trace. Which was a shame. I never got to help her. And now, I wasn't even sure what I was supposed to say or do. "Um..." Again nothing useful, but finally I took a deep breath and forced myself to look back at her. My gaze met hers. One was pale, icy blue, and the other nearly white. The only other person I could remember with eyes so pale was Kazumi, before she-- I wasn't going to let myself think about that either. I needed to stop thinking in general. Lifting a hand to the side of my head, I cupped it behind my ear in an attempt to confirm my suspicion. "Can you hear me?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:17 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai watched him as her brows furrowed together in confusion. She turned her head to look at Lilja and see that she wasn't watching them. Her facial expression quickly went from confusion to annoyance and anger. 'Worthless Cat!' Hakanai signed angrily towards Lilja... not that she could see it. This was the sheer reason why Hakanai was frustrated. Mad. Angry. With a growl, Hakanai had removed her shoe and threw it a Lilja. It hit her on the stomach as Lilja yowled in both surprise and pain. On her all fours, Lilja glanced towards the two people and bared her teeth at Hakanai as her fur on her spine stood at ends. 'Why do this me?!' Hakanai signed towards the snow leopard, purely angry, 'You know, hate it when left out, alone world already!' Lilja ears lowered as she jumped down from the shelf and remained calm as she can be. "Because child," Lilja voiced, knowing that Hakanai cannot hear her, "I won't always be around. You need to learn how to communicate with others."

With that, Lilja had walked to the gym bag and placed her face into the gym bag and got out a notebook with a pen on the inside already. Once she had that gripped good in her mouth, she walked towards Hakanai who was still obviously upset. Bitterly, Hakanai took the notebook and pen away from Lilja roughly. Opened the notebook, Hakanai squbbled fast and rather sloopy but it was readable, "I'm sorry. It's just... it wasn't good time for Lilja not wanting to help. My name is Hakanai." Once she was done, she tucked the pen onto the metal spinal and handed the notebook to her Kage. Her shoulders slumped slightly, as if she was expecting him to mention something small and leave the room.

They always do that.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image

-----I watched the exchange that followed my question with some confusion. The white-haired girl gestured angrily at the leopard, who wasn't paying attention, then threw her shoe at it. That startled the cat, and another flurry of gestures followed. Fur standing on end in equal anger, the leopard leaped down from its perch, and explained, aloud, that her companion needed to learn to communicate. My brow furrowed slightly. Apparently the bond between them wasn't as great as it originally appeared. My gaze followed the cat as it retrieved a notebook from a nearby bag and handed it off to the genin. Writing quickly on a blank page, she handed it off to me.
-----Taking the pad of paper from her, I read through what was said. 'Lilja', I assumed, was the name of the cat, and the girl introduced herself as Hakanai. Oh joy, I got to show off my horrible handwriting. Holding the notebook awkwardly against my right arm, I wrote as quickly as I could while keeping it legible. My name is Kaileer, and you're welcome to call me that. I hesitated to continue, once more unsure what to say. I hadn't said much of anything besides, since no one really asked questions and hadn't had a legitimate conversation since before the chaos started. But glancing back at her, I was reminded of her tears before she'd hastily wiped them away when I arrived. Her eyes and face were still slightly red from it. Looking back down at the paper, I continued. Is everything alright? Finished, I held it out for her to take.
-----Only then did I feel like an idiot for the question. Obviously something was wrong, and honestly it was none of my business. But Myurai had had it right in that I was a bleeding heart when I really shouldn't have been. I'd already been bitten in the a** a few times by it. At least there would be no hard feelings, hopefully, if she refused to say...write anything.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:20 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai waited patiently as he started to write. So many things were going through her mind. Will he now tell her that she cannot become a shinobi too? Order her to turn in her headband and be a good civilian? Not to mention that he had caught her at a bad time. She bet that he caught her. If he didn't her cheeks were still rosy and her nose was slightly red. What seemed like eternity, she got the paper back and saw his name. When she read that over, she gave him a respectful bow and kept in mind that she needed to think of a sign name for him. Her eyes scanned the paper as she read the question if she was okay. Her breath was held for a bit before she exhaled slowly. No one had asked her that for so many years. Not even her parents. Wait. No one had ever asked her that. She was sure Lilja would but she couldn't hear Lilja. With that, Hakanai had gently took the book as she walked slowly to a bench at sat down. Her chest becomes smaller as another exhale escaped between her lips. Her hands started to shake as she did everything not to lose it here.

With a clear of throat and several seconds, she regained her composure as she stated to write back to him. Meanwhile, Lilja remained sat on the floor as she glanced up towards the Kage with icy blue hues, "I wish you can forgive me for my decision, sir. There's a reason behind it."

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

-----I watched Hakanai read through my short response in silence. This was strange, almost like passing notes in class or something, and certainly much easier than trying to figure out hand gestures. But the concept of lack of hearing, well, that wasn't something I'd really considered before. About the only personal experience I had was from the shock wave of the explosion at the academy when the UHV attacked. Even then, it'd been a high-pitched ring that made me cringe to think about, and my hearing returned after about a minute. I certainly hoped she didn't have to deal with anything similar. The girl looked up as she finished reading, and bowed deeply to me. I quickly waved my hands in front of me, trying to show that wasn't necessary. Regardless of whether or not she understood, she turned her attention back to the notebook and began writing. Her hands were shaking, and she looked like she on the verge of tears again. Had I said... done something wrong?
-----A voice startled me out of my thoughts and I tore my gaze away from the paper in Hakanai's hand. Lilja's pale gaze was on me. She asked for forgiveness for her behavior, and explained that it was necessary, but she gave no details. Letting out a long, deep breath, I sat down, glancing back at Hakanai to see if she would do the same. If I wasn't doing anything, I was going to take the opportunity to be lazy for a moment. Eyes back on the leopard, I leaned back on my hands. "There's... nothing to apologize for. But go on." I had a general idea. Lilja, a moment before, mentioned she wouldn't be around forever. Most felines had a lifespan a fourth the length of a human's. But it was sort of a sudden moment to decide to deal with that issue.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Lilja hears him as she nods softly, "She can't have a conversation. I can understand sign language and speak for her, yes, but when I talk back she has no idea what I say. You have hands. You have the opportunity to make her life better. I do not."

With that, she had turned around and jumped back onto the shelf as she laid down. Now, she left them be. Lilja was still there for support and to be ready for anything, but this moment, it was for Hakanai. Lilja felt selfish. The Kage have enough on his hands and she was just piling it up. Maybe Hakanai can become strong enough to remove those burden from the Kage herself. Maybe, just maybe.

Hakanai was already sitting by Kaileer, continued to scribble quickly as her handwriting wasn't pretty. She leaned over so much to write on her leg that her white hair started to spill over her shoulders. Once she was done, she exhale sharply as she inserted the pen back into the metal spine and handed Kaileer the notebook. 'I'm okay it's just... I'm frustrated. People are still telling me I should not be a shinobi because that I cannot hear. I miss my parents as well, they were the last ones I can actually talk with. Please, do not worry, Kaileer-sama, I will become a strong shinobi with Lilja by my side. I can prove it." She didn't want him to have to turn over her headband just because she was deaf. Instead of pouring her feelings out, instead, she had chosen to make sure that he knows she will prove herself to everyone.

Somehow.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

-----Lilja had a point. Since she had paws rather than hands, she couldn't sign back to Hakanai. Every 'conversation' they had was one-sided. Such a lonely world to live in... I couldn't imagine. I couldn't help wonder when the last time she had a proper conversation was. Lilja returned to her shelf and I turned my gaze back to Hakanai, who was still writing. However, she finished a moment later and, sticking the pen back into the spine of the notebook, handed it to me. I quickly slid it free again, and read what she'd written. She'd been told many times, apparently, that she shouldn't become a shinobi. I could understand that concern. She would be at a severe disadvantage unless she could find a way to make up for her disability. I had an idea, but for the moment I needed to focus on her.
-----She wanted to prove herself capable. I didn't blame her. Letting out a slow breath, I leaned back to think and looked her over. She had an able-bodied build, and was around my height. So she could definitely throw her weight around. However, I'd never gotten the opportunity to learn anything about her. Where her areas of expertise were. Finally, I figured out what to say, and leaned forward to write once more. I know you're still new, but I would like to have a short spar with you, to get to know where your strengths are, and how I can help you get stronger. I glanced back up at her briefly before continuing. I would also like to learn to sign so I can speak with you, if you're willing to teach me. Finished, I clipped the pen back onto the notebook, and held it out for her to take. My requests weren't something she had to agree to, but I hoped she would.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:24 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai watched him read and saw that he had looked over to her. Confused as his eyes started to scan her, she quickly blushed and glanced away. W-What was he doing? She felt nervous quickly as she stood up and walked towards Lilja. Her hand stretched out and gently touch Lilja's fur. It was then she realized she haven't heard Lilja purr in three years now. Removed her hand, she turned around right when Kaileer was finish writing. Walked towards him, she took his notebook and her heart stopped. He.... He actually wanted to learn so he can talk to her. Without thinking, her arms stretched open as she pulled Kaileer into a hug.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image

-----The embrace came unexpectedly. One moment Hakanai was reading the notebook, the next she wrapped her arms around me. Heat rushed into my face from embarrassment, and once more I was left unsure how to react. As embarrassed as I was, it felt... nice. It felt like someone cared that I was a living being and not just the Raikage. Like Samuru, I could understand her in ways perhaps others couldn't. The life as a Kage was a lonely one, to the point I wasn't sure how to interact with people normally anymore. Even Wan, dear gods, I couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten to have a conversation with him. Everyone looked for me or looked at me like some sort of object, and I hated it. This moment... it felt normal, and it felt human. I let the hug linger as long as she wanted it to, and gently rubbed her back to comfort her.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:26 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

When the snow haired female realized what she did, she quickly pulled back gently as she smiled softly. To start, maybe she should teach them their sign names so it would be easier for her that way. With that in mind, she placed her hand on her chest as if saying hers. Then her left hand which was the dominate hand rose as the pointer and middle finger were touching to each other side by side while the other fingertips were touching on her palm, brought it up to her tattooed cheek and touched her cheek and swiped from right to left. Once she was done, she helped Kaileer by touching his hand and getting the fingers just right, when he got it right, she would laugh gently and smile as well. Her left hand then pointed at Lilja who was sleeping (or was she?) as she did her sign. On her dominate hand, she made the shape of an L, touched the cheek as well but as it leaves the cheek, both pointer and thumb touched each other as if making a whisker. She would help him by gently touching his hand and nod when he gets it right. For a moment, she considered about his sign name. With that in mind, she grabbed the notepad and quickly scribbled, "I cannot give you your sign name yet, I have to know you. You already have one as Lord of Lightning, but not your personal sign name... with your permission I would like to know you more and I can give you your sign name that matches for who you are, not your job." With a smile, she handed him the notebook. He may notice a change in her body language. She was more warm. Positive. Sat up straight, even seem more confident.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image

-----Hakanai pulled away quickly and gave a shy smile. I felt heat creep into my face from embarrassment and returned a nervous grin. Physical contact wasn't exactly something I experienced very often. I spoke to plenty of people on a daily basis, but no one ever wanted to be close. Except for Wan, who got uncomfortably close sometimes. Too many people viewed me as, I don't know, something not human, and I hated it.

Evidently, Hakanai wanted to start teaching me immediately. Training went out the window, but I didn't mind. I watched as she swept two fingers across her cheek, and almost flinched back when she reached unexpectedly for my hand. She pushed my ring and small finger, along with my thumb into my palm so that I held my hand in the same way she had, and then I mimicked her, brushing my cheek. More heat swelled upwards. What was I getting embarrassed for? I did my best to push it back down as Hakanai continued her lesson. Pointing to Lilja, she made an 'L' with her hand and swept it across the same cheek. Then, just like before, she helped me get it right. And, again, I felt embarrassed. After I had it, she quickly scribbled on the notepad again.

Taking the paper from her, I quickly read through her message, and felt some sort of mix of shock and joy. She actually wanted to get to know me. I wasn't sure if it was just to give me a name, or--no, she'd mentioned she had a name for my title, and if all she was interested is giving me my actual name, well she could just use that. But what was I supposed to tell her? What did she want to know? I wasn't really an interesting person. I was temperamental and moody, and had no real unique qualities, aside from maybe combat skill. Tapping the paper with the pen, I considered what to write. Finally with a sigh, I jotted down, It would be easier if you asked questions, than if I tried to come up with something. I'm not sure what you want to know.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games