Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy spent the train ride reading and periodically snorting in amusement or shaking his head as his friends talked and bickered amongst themselves. He didn't remember Jojo ever being this straightforward before, but really he never hung out with her like Jesse and Elliot had so he just left it at that. He didn't question where Benjamin was since he was ninety percent sure it wasn't decent in the slightest but he did wonder where Mira had gone. Usually she found them pretty early and stayed with him but it was almost if she were avoiding him. Which was driving him slightly crazy since he didn't know if he had offended her or forgotten some sort of secret boyfriend code (because dammit he still hadn't ordered the book from Amazon ok?!) or if maybe she had finally tired of him. It brought him back to when he had accompanied her to her sister's wedding and Wendy had described him as a charity case to her father. Maybe that's what he really was to her. Well if he was he'd just really like for her to tell him up front rather than drag him around like this! He gave a gusty sigh as he got off the train looking around to see anyone familiar and lo and behold he see the girl he had just been thinking about. Part of him wanted for her to notice him so he could pointedly avoid her and get into another carriage. But the larger whole of him wanted-no needed-answers. Timothy drug his way through the crowd to get to his girlfriend seeing her converse with her rat familiar and feeling more than a twinge of affection at the sight. He cleared his throat to alert her to his presence and floundered for a few seconds on what to say before just sticking with the crowd pleasing, "Hey."

murruelecreuset

Quote:

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Hogsmeade Station]
Trying to get to you [Mira]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Talking]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:30 pm
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night
Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

XXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Second Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie listened to her friend's tale and felt a sort of kinship with her, not just because of their living situations but also because she felt sad for her friend and her parents, especially her mum. She did wonder how the woman got with a man who had such strong disbelief towards magic after probably seeing her brother get his letter but the heart wants what the heart wants as her mother used to say. She then instantly felt pissed at how her dad just blew her off like that after saying he wanted to reconnect. He better have good excuse! "It's not terribly complicated. Well except for the part about your dad. That just sucks. If you want we could send the poor guy a howler? That'll really get his blood flowing!" she suggested with a smirk an giggle. After a minute or so she figured it was her turn to explain her life. It was a lot simpler to explain but it still hurt to talk about. She told Emma of how she had gone to a friend's sleepover for to help study for their end of year exams (and to have fun, they had been ten after all) and the next morning as she was waiting for them to come and pick them up she had gotten a policeman instead. Mentioning that they hadn't suffered and had died on impact, the girl reached for her necklace once more finding some semblance of comfort among the cool metal rings. Annie then went on to explain how her muggle uncle had decided to move all the way from Scotland to London so she could finish her schooling and stay with her friends even though they ended up moving out of her home and into a smaller flat. She hadn't realized that she had been crying until a tear found itself dripping from her nose startling her. The Gryffindor quickly wiped it away before continuing on lightening her tone telling about how her uncle was a fireman which meant he worked some odd hours but had really cool fish because he was weirdly into marine biology. She even told her how he found out about magic from her letter being delivered thinking it was a joke at first before being introduced by her and his old friends. "I think the one thing he regrets about not having magic is the ability to fly a broomstick. He seemed really interested in Quidditch once he learned what it was!" she laughed.

When they were getting close she changed into her uniform like the rest of the students and literally hopped off the train eager to stretch her legs a bit. She almost hoped they would have to climb up to the castle since being cooped on a train for hours at a time like that was not something she enjoyed. Annie heard some older students talking about carriages and heading in a particular direction so she guessed that was how they were getting to school. Neat. Maybe they were pulled by flying horses or something cool like that. Or maybe they just flew on their own. That was cool but the magical creature thing would be a lot cooler. "Wanna go and get one of these carriages things? Maybe we'll find someone else we know when we get there." she suggested gripping her friend's hand and lightly pulling her along. She remembered these crowds from last year and didn't want to get separated by a bunch of gangly teenagers still getting used their bodies.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Hogsmeade station
With ~ Emma
What ~ Talking

This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife
This is gonna be the best day of my life
My li-i-i-i-i-ife

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:23 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys nodded about the comment about magic being really regulated. He had an idea as he'd been raised around wizards for basically his entire life, so he hadn't had any issues adapting to the idea that he could only use magic at school. However, for someone that had no idea, and worse, lived in a muggle household, it must have been frustrating. Especially since he knew there numerous spells that were helpful for someone like Gid. The levitating charm was only one of them. "I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to be kicked out either." As the school had become his sanctuary against the insanity at home, he didn't want to be kicked out because he used magic when he wasn't supposed to. He would have to ask Wesley, though, since he was certain there were some exceptions to the rules. If he did, maybe he could relate them to Gid and help ease his friend's fears about being kicked out.

He winced when his comment about the crutches apparently hit a mark, and hid his face behind his hair, thinking he was exceptionally stupid to even mention it. After all, he didn't want Gid to feel badly about something he had no control of. It wasn't like Rhys's issues, where he could have fixed things to prevent what happened. He nearly missed it, but glanced up when he saw Gid's fingers move , spelling out his name. He caught the tail end of his comment, but Rhys got the gist in any case.
                                                  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up. I mean, it's okay to hate it, just don't hate yourself for something you had no control over. Also, um, you can use nicknames in sign language so you don't have to spell them out. Mine... Mine's snowflake with R right before it." He spoke as well as signed, realizing his friend had managed to actually pick up more than he thought he would over the last year. Unless Gid had been learning because of him. He suddenly felt angry about it, and turned his face away to glare out the windows. "Also, it's stupid anyway. I mean, I'm perfectly capable of speaking. I don't even know why I learned how to sign to begin with. It's stupid, and I had no real reason to learn it. So, you don't have to learn it if you don't want to."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, that was unconventional....
                                                  OOC: Ugh, Rhys waaaaaaaaaaaaaaai???

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid nodded when Rhys agreed that he wouldn't want to be removed from Hogwarts. It was kind of a scary thought, honestly. Probably more for Rhys, but Gid didn't want to think of having to go back to the school near his house. It was positively awful. When they were talking about his crutches, the blonde wanted nothing more than to lob them into the forest, but he was also smart enough to know he needed them. For him, they were a lifeline. They'd become more important than his legs themselves by this point in his life. Rhys started signing, though he spoke along, so Gid made note to add the word 'snowflake' to his limited knowledge of signing. After little more than a brief pause, Rhys spoke angrily, practically berating himself for learning the language, and adding on that Gid needn't learn. "I thought it was kinda cool. But yea, you're right. You can talk. Didn't bother telling me, but that's fine. I didn't waste my time trying to connect with my friend. But I guess if I can't trust the one person I thought I always could... Why bother even having friends? What's the point, right? If you can't talk, can't handle telling them what's going on. But yea, it's fine. I'll just unlearn everything." He frowned, having said far more than he meant. He was upset because Rhys was obviously bitter over something, and since Gid didn't know, and Rhys wouldn't share, so he had no choice but assume it was about him. He looked at the floor, unable to turn very well. He propped his elbows onto his knees, then buried his face into his hands. He wasn't able to hide, and more likely than not, he was going to have to beg the very person he'd yelled at for help in a few moments. How else could he get down from the carriage?

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

After the long train ride, the blonde Slytherin could feel his stomach growling from the lack of food he had. Sleeping the whole time, he had missed the cart of candy (not that that would've filled him up anyway). He rubbed his eyes, looking around as he walked off the Hogwarts Express to see if he could find an empty carriage quickly--or at least, someone to share it with. Not that he had many friends, and he didn't really expect to make much more. He made his way through the crowd, noting that lots of people got separated in the commotion, including Layton and Kai from Selina and Lola.

He froze up, having the sudden inclination to talk to Lola. Before he knew it, his feet and legs were moving towards her, swerving through all the older and younger students. He reached out to grab her hand, pulling her towards him, away from the commotion. "We need to talk," he said softly, just loud enough for her and her only to hear.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:08 am
User Image

Time: Autumn 2031
                                                                        Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola had ridden the train with Layton, Selina, Kai, and Hannah, so it was only natural that when she had gotten off the train that was the group she had more or less been with. Of course soon enough the crowd separated her from the group, but she figured soon enough she'd be reunited at the very least with Selina. After all they were housemates and roommates. She was heading towards the carriages when suddenly she felt a hand take hers and pull her out of the crowd. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the owner of the hand: Devonte. "Sure," a bit perplexed Lola answered to his quiet demand to need to talk. "What's wrong?" She asked as with her free hand she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.
                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: }
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:48 am
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel stepped off the train, already taking a good look around as he straightened up his robes. He was a fourth year now, and the Gryffindor was actually not minding the fact that he had two more years ahead of him before he could drop his cousin's class. No offence to Grayson, but he wasn't that studious. He did all right in the class, but history wasn't his forte. He much preferred to be more active, and liked the other classes he was in a lot more. Besides, he had to track down where Pru had disappeared to. He had a playbook he worked on all summer, and he wanted to go over it with Pru to make sure that they didn't have any confusion. He figured Gryffindor needed to shape up if they even wanted to get out of this slump they were stuck in.

He started forward, ready to get this year over with. Crossing the platform, he was bumped into by a passing student and he took a step to the side to steady himself. That step caused him to bump into another student, and while the one that bumped into him was apologizing, he found himself shaking his head and looking over at the girl he accidentally knocked into.
                                                "Oh, hey. Sorry about that. I didn't mean to bump into you. I didn't hurt you, did I?" While he doubted that a knock like that would actually hurt the girl, he didn't want to presume. Besides, he knew he was good on his feet, he should have been more attentive to where he was going.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Oh, ouch, I didn't mean to do that.
                                                OOC: Sorry about the delay. I had writer's block for Joel. Now you see what I mean when I said I need to play him more often orz
                                                Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:02 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: Autumn 2031
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                                "It's a nephew," Cathy said with a shrug. "David and Leo are having a boy. They had an ultrasound earlier in the summer." As the conversation turned to quidditch, Cathy smiled and said, "Oh, I'm sure Pru and Joel have some plan of some sort for the team. At least to keep you guys in the running. I mean it wouldn't be right if there was one less team for me to go up against and show off my skills. Like I said I plan to be scouted if I can. And you're smart, you're head girl even, I'm sure you will do fine even with being busy training for quidditch. I mean David graduated with all his NEWTs to work at St. Mungo's easily enough and he's crap at Defense Against the Dark Arts. Well, he's better than me, and probably a lot of people, but he's just... I think he thinks that there is too much focus on dueling and hexes and curses. All that goes against his theory of doing no harm. He totally takes it too far if you ask me as there are totally people who deserve a good hex or two but whatever... What was I saying?" She said with a pause, "Oh yeah, NEWTs! You'll do fine. What are you thinking of at St. Mungo's? Mediwizard or Healer? David's a healer and I'm sure he'd give you a good word if I ask him for you, but Tanya-you probably remember her better than me-she's a mediwizard. She'd probably put in a good word too if you need it. I mean I know you have your connections at the ministry but its good to have a foot in the door with St. Mungo's too. Not that healer or mediwizards in training are the best recommending parties but David has a knack so he's no doubt made a good name for himself already."

She smiled, before her smile faltered for a moment and she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at Danica and crossed her arms, raising a brow finally and said, "Seriously? You knew? Why the bloody hell didn't you tell me?! Who else knew? I mean if I had known it would have made things like way easier ages ago!" She sighed and tossed some of her hair over her shoulder going on, "Thankfully things worked out... sort of... I think. I mean Iris has been great about the whole thing. I sort of think Iris and I are over... I mean as girlfriends-the type that snog not like friends, she makes a great wingman. And if I ever need a body guard or whatever I totally would hire her. She's cute, doesn't clash with me, and tough as nails!"

Cathy bit her lip and said, "I... anyways, I think Jean and I might become something... we haven't quite talked about it yet. Things to sort out, you know. And David hates him... I think. Ugh! It's so hard to tell what my idiot brother is thinking. He's all 'my sister can't date' but when I started dating Iris he was okay with it, but he was still trying to make sure no guy got within ten feet from me. He's mental!"

"Anyways, enough about my love life, we need to work on yours. If all the eligible bachelors at Hogwarts are off the market we'll just have to set our nets wider, right?" Cathy said with a wink. "Come on there are plenty of cute muggle boys and muggles totally outnumber us. And if you don't want a muggle well you could go for a foreign guy. There's a surprisingly high number of foreigners in London and Hogsmeade. And who doesn't love an accent? If you want I can help you learn French or German. I'm pretty good at German. I have a cousin who's a complete dear that has been tutoring me here and there." She completed her speech, practically in one breath when she caught sight of a familiar redhead and a large smile lit up on her face and she called out, "Jean! Come join us in our carriage!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                Graydon Ironshield

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

Hearing Timothy, Mira gave him a small smile as he gave her a simple hey response. Instantly the Slytherin felt a little hurt by the simple pleasantry after all she was his girlfriend. On the other hand she felt she deserved it, she’d been seemingly avoiding him. Granted it was hardly him but everyone else they went to school with. Somehow Benjamin and a few selective Slytherins who weren’t in her year were the exception. “You haven’t seen me all day and all I get is hey.” Mira commented before adding. “I guess I deserve that…” She signed being unable to say it. “I’m sorry it’s my fault… I… I was being stupid...” Mira apologized as best she could. “Am I a bad person, Timothy?” she asked him suddenly without little warning. “Not being rhetorical.” She added feeling as if it were needed. It might have sounded stupid and hardly what she was trying to ask but she needed to start somewhere. Didn't she...?

User Image

With: Other students... Timothy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn smiled, glad that she had gotten that much right. Though, she chalked that up to being able to tell who knew her brother and who had just heard of him. Usually people remembered him because he was a bloody beanpole, and those were usually the ones that commented on his height before mentioning anything else first. The ones that knew him as a friend usually mentioned other things about her brother first, which Zeph had one time confided was a nice thing since he was too used to getting strange looks for his height. She wondered at what people's expressions would be if they realized that their dad was a dwarf, and thus the image of Zeph and their father standing side by side would probably confuse the heck out of them. "Well, that's cool. I'm in Gryffindor, yeah, and definitely not on the quidditch team. Though, I bet if I was, we wouldn't have done so poorly last year. Usually I'm just more interested in things done on the ground rather than up in the air." She had nothing against her relatives involved in quidditch. If nothing else, she was certain that most of them were quite active in the sport that could compete. Zeph certainly had a correspondence going with their cousin all the time, and was constantly getting pointers and tips from Eretria, while Tanya and Timothy either had played for their house teams, or were still playing.

She would have commented farther, but Jazzy took that moment to appear. She grinned, shaking her head and looking around the platform.
                                                "I haven't seen anyone else yet either. Minnie was brought by her grandparents to the station, so dad didn't have to worry about picking her up. Everyone else, well..." She shrugged, not knowing what else to say. She then noticed that people were moving to the carriages and sighed before she nodded at them herself. "Now that intros are done, why don't we go to the carriages and make our way to the castle? I mean, I don't want to be late to the sorting. Ohh! Lionel! Maybe you could sit at our table! Then we can actually talk, and well, I dunno. I mean, I don't mind making friends. What'cha think?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so where is everyone?
                                                OOC: Sorry about the late response. I got stuck on Lynn's response and ugh, yeah. Hopefully you don't mind if Lynn invites Lionel over to her house table X'3

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Sixth year|Ravenclaw|16

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He hadn't been standing there for very long before his girlfriend had came up to him, which made him smile. He hadn't seen her for a good while...but the worst thing is, he knew he could go and see her if he wanted to, but he'd get kicked out because he wasn't a prefect. So, he had to settle for when he got off the train at the station. Upon her asking how his ride was, he shrugged his shoulders. "It was alright...a tad boring since the once people I really had to ride with were prefects," he said monotonously, but a smile formed on his face. "Well...that doesn't mean much now though because I'm with you again."

He looked around for a few second, not spotting Dylan with her, but he kind of just shrugged it off. She told him she probably lost him so Benjamin just shrugged his shoulders again. "Hey, he had to have found Emily by now anyway. So we can let him be for now," he told her with a smile. "So how was your ride?" He took her hand in his glad to see that they were back in school together again.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:48 am
User Image
Arianna Davenport
Gryffindor, Sixth Year

Arianna grimaced slightly as Benjamin pointed out that his ride was boring because of his friends all being prefects. The girl felt a rush of simpathy for her boyfriend. His train ride was probably excruciatingly long without any company. "I'm sorry." Ari grasped his hand tightly. She wasn't going to leave him stuck alone anywhere else tonight. "I'm all yours now."

Ari followed her boyfriend's gaze into the crowd as he explained Dylan had most likely met up with Emily. That made perfect sense to her so she turned her full attention back to the handsome boy she stood with. Ari answered his question with a nonchalant shrug. "You know the same as last year." In other words completely dull without you around but she was never say that aloud in fear of sounding too clingy.

Ari couldn't wait for this year to begin it was finally the year where she was studying things she really cared about. She dropped the classes she wasn't interested in and that brought a thought. "What classes did you keep?" She hoped they would still have a similar study schedule.

RedEagleEye007

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:03 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte looked into the crowd, looking for Layton and pleased to see that he was nowhere to be found so far. He pulled the blonde Ravenclaw further through the crowd until they were at least somewhere near the carriages and able to talk efficiently. "Layton is what's wrong. I'm assuming he didn't tell you what happened last summer--and I'm assuming Selina didn't, either." Just because he hadn't had the courage to tell her about certain events over the summer didn't mean he wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity he had now. Honestly, he could forget about her whole wood-nymph deal for a moment if it meant getting what he needed to say out, and to be perfectly honest, he wasn't so sure how much her being only half-human bothered him anyway. Maybe before his beating it would, but one thing the summer had given him was time to reflect on things, such as himself and his outlook on things.

"He's like a dog. Loyal on the outside, but once he bites, he needs to be put down." He meant that metaphorically of course. He may have been a hateful person in the past, but he wasn't a murderous person, especially towards his own family.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:04 pm
Selina Grey
Ravenclaw Fourth Year

User Image
                                  Text

The two cousins disembarked from the train, and Selina was on her guard, as she had been since the incident last year. While they'd managed to lose track of the rest of their travelling companions, Selina took good care not to misplace her younger cousin. If anything happened, she doubted her aunt forgive her lapse.

Hannah had the chance to change clothes while on the train, so now she was dressed for school. She now wore a short-sleeved dress blouse with her House tie, paired up with a bright yellow sweater vest with the Hufflepuff crest sewn onto the breast, and a short wool skirt in yellow and black tartan. Finally, a pair of white knee socks and simple brown flats on her feet completed the outfit which caused her cousin to comment she looked more like a duckling than a badger, since the vest was rather fluffy.

Selina was fairly certain she spotted Lola talking to Devonte, and made no effort either to draw their attention, or go in that direction, figuring they needed time and space to resolve the matters between them. In her heart she didn't think Devonte had it in him to change for anyone other than himself, much alter his worldview, but she found she had to hold out some hope for Lola's sake. Her friend deserved to be happy.

While she knew the whereabouts of one Bannister brother, she managed to lose track of Layton and his cousin, and hoped they could share a carriage ride up to the castle.

Deviled Dregs

OOC: Open for Interaction

Hannah Grey
                                  Hufflepuff Second Year
                                  User Image

OOC:
Quote:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Single

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean was going to pick a random carriage alongside with strangers when a familiar voice called him out, it was Cathy's voice. He stopped walking to some random carriage and turned his heads towards the direction of the voice. There he saw Dani and Cathy, who was smiling at him, bubbly and extroverted as ever. There was a faint blush on his face at first before he nodded and approached their carriage. Well, if only if Eli were with them too, it would spice up the trip too. But in any direction he turned, he could not find the guy with noticable white hair with a height as tall as him. 'Maybe he's in the different carriage that I haven't seen yet' He thought about it. When he did arrive that Dani and Cathy's carriage, the first thing he saw for a while were these weird horse-like creature (Thestrals, as they called). He was starting to see these ever since his sixth year after the Hogsmeade Attack, yeah, he'd seen alot of dead people that day... He felt sorry for some students who died, he even heard that there were students younger than him who were injured that may or may not be worse than his.

He tried to smile at the two as he hopped on the carriage, as if he decided to set that scary train of thought aside. "Hi, Cathy and Dani," He greeted, "Uhm, thanks for having me here, I guess," He had a flustered feeling when he glanced at Cathy, he took a moment of silence and added, "So... Uhm, how's the summer for you two? Oh, and congrats Dani for being Head Girl. You and Eli deserved it,"

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              "You're wearing our vintage misery", No, I think it looked a little better on me
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix

User Image

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games