Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm
"I know a few. Why? Are you trying to kill someone?" She asked. "Nah. If if you were trying to kill someone, they'd be dead. And specially trained doctors with special equipment means Mt. Angelo, right? So... someone was poisoning Jian. Lolita bane."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:35 pm
"I...wait. How did you know it was the Chief General that was poisoned. Did one of the doctor's let the secret out?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:51 pm
"It wasn't a doctor. The secrete police are desperately looking into it. Trust me, I already have all the details. Lolita bane is the name of the poison. It's very popular, but hard to get. Very expensive. It costs about 1,000$ to get enough to kill one person. There are only one or two manufacturers and one guy that owns the monopoly." She replied with a bored sigh. "Say, mister roses, I'm bored. I think I'm hitting my mid life crisis."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm
"Yeah?" Damien asked, "you said that one guy owns the monopoly. Who is that?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm
"How much is it worth to you? You know as well as I that with just the name, you can bust the guy and get a hold of his records. I'm not stupid." She replied with a heavy sigh, as if this was the last thing she wanted to talk about. She finished her drink and paid her bill before starting to walk home. Her apartment wasn't too far away from the bar, so she figured she'd walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 pm
"Of course. I take it that we'll have to start negotiating again then. What do you suggest?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm
"L-look, I don't know, ok. I know you need to know it, but it's not the best time for me, ok?" She replied as she trotted down to her apartment. "How about a thousand. Fair enough?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 pm
Damien was surprised. He was expecting a lot more. Perhaps it was good he caught Shadow at a bad time for her. "It is a deal. How do you want this done?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:56 pm
"I don't care. Why don't you think up something in that big brain of yours or call me back when I'm in a better mood?" She snapped with irritation as she opened up the front door of her apartment and walked inside, locking the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 pm
Damien made a surprised face at the attitude Shadow gave him. "Well, fine then. I shall" he said with a hint of anger. He then hung up the phone without saying goodbye.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 pm
Zil deduced and realized from watching events unfold that Shadow had relayed to Dustin that he was still alive. He put a hand to his face and sighed, muttering something about being at fault for having shown himself in the first place. He looked at Dustin through binoculars on a sky scraper and shook his head, feeling regretful that he hadn't told his buddy anything at all. He looked at his watch and headed for the hidden port where smuggler ships came and went stealthily. It was Zil's first time leaving the continent himself, really, and he was happy inside at the thought of seeing his daughter again.

Monica didn't flinch when her blood was taken. She remained silent about it, trying not to let the fear that it had affected everyone distract her. She came into her office and locked the door, instructing her guards outside not to disturb her unless it was a life or death situation. She sat down at her desk, slowly and hesitantly pulling out the metal box that her fiance had kept. She opened it carefully, taking out the letters she had sent him while he was on the field one by one, as memories flashed. There were documents and memos as well but she didn't care much for them. She felt around the seemingly empty container and found a bump on the side, concentrating on taking it out until the false bottom was pulled loose and she slid it upwards, grinning at what she had found. His family jewels - his father's ring, his mother's jewels, their heirlooms - were safely stashed under that false bottom. But that wasn't what interested Monica. What interested her was the keys taped to the bottom one by one, keeping them from jingling, the papers containing all the passwords, PINs and codes that her husband knew, and the locations of the vaults, estates and other properties ultimately owned by his family that was entrusted to him as the eldest male heir. Monica looked at a stationary underneath all these and looked with puzzlement. It was a letter addressed to her. The last one that hadn't been sent.

Dear Monica,

If this letter has reached you, I do hope it will not be too late. They're coming for me. I can sense it. He will betray me, and later he will betray you. You should run away. Go! Leave the country. Enclosed with this letter is a ticket to the neighboring continent. Take it and leave! Everything I have, I entrust to you. Collect what is necessary and go. I don't want to see him hurt you. At this moment, soldiers are breaking down my door. I barricaded it but it will not hold long enough. I am not able to explain why. But remember our promise. I'm sorry. I love you. Goodbye.

"They must have taken the box as he locked it and snatched it from him", she thought aloud to herself. Monica looked at the ticket that was with the letter. It was yellowed with age and dated a few weeks after her fiance had died. She smiled holding it as a few tears escaped from beneath her closed eyelids and she packed up his belongings in the box again. She would soon take the contents of the vaults but she wouldn't leave, even if she had received this then. Diethelm lives in her blood. She was born there, raised there, and she was resolved in dying there too.

"Is the priestess back?", Kyrell asked one of his servants. The middle-aged man nodded and asked if the prince wanted to see her. "No, no. I'll come when she calls for me", he said calmly, going about their 'new normal' lives. It was the first time, really, that the family had been this close as Kyrell didn't sneak out and his siblings didn't cause much trouble after that incident.
((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 pm
Shadow said nothing and let out a sigh as she hung up her phone. She felt bad for taking her anger out on him, but she reasoned he was a egotistical murder anyway, and he deserved it. Everything that was making her depressed was ultimately his fault, and in her opinion, he could stand to hear her be upset. "What's the point of all of this anymore..." She asked herself, taking off her mask and dropping it onto the floor. "The rebels are gone... Helmshire is gone... Damien isn't going to stop. What should I do now?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:35 pm
((Umm... Go catch Zil's boat and leave the continent? XD XD Hi~ I'm doing a powerpoint presentation =3= ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:42 pm
((fun fun. I guess Eternal and I can time skip again. How do you want this to be, Eternal? Shadow and Damien meeting on another date? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:51 pm
((Sure, if all the characters are done at this current time.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games