Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:02 am
User Image
ᗰOᗰᗰY, ᗯᕼᗩT ᗪOEᔕ ᕼYᑭEᖇ ᗰEᗩᑎ?
TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩYᔕ I'ᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖇEᗩᗪ
ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩYᔕ I ᑎEEᗪ TO TᗩKE ᗩ ᑭIᒪᒪ
ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᒪEᗩᖇᑎ TO ᔕIT ᖇEᗩᒪ ᔕTIᒪᒪ

Jasswent to take the ball from the Slytherin chaser

Position: Chaser
                                                                          AC:17
                                                                          Modifiers: +5 shoot +3 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                                          0 of 3
                                                                          Total: 17 so close

ᗩT ᒪEᗩᔕT TᕼᗩT'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩT ᗰY TEᗩᑕᕼEᖇ ᔕᗩIᗪ
                                                                          ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼE OTᕼEᖇ KIᗪᔕ TᗩKE TᕼEᗰ;
                                                                          I TᕼIᑎK I ᗩᗰ TᕼE OᑎᒪY OᑎE
                                                                          I ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TO ᔕᒪOᗯ ᗰE ᗪOᗯᑎ
                                                                          I TᗩᒪK TOO ᗰᑌᑕᕼ 'ᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᗩᗰ ᗪᑌᗰᗷ

null

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:20 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Fourth Year Vice Captain Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Gryffindor

Shawna quickly spotted the snitch and went speeding off. She was off to a good start. However, she'd still need to get there in one piece and before Eve did. Shawna could pull it off though.

Company : Slytherins and Gryffindors

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 25 (spotted)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Spotting, +7 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:23 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Pureblood Adventurer & Chaser

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Falling short at the toss, Chris lost the ball to Slytherin Chaser Takuto. He wasn't about to let the fourth year snake off easy. Racing after the young chaser in attempt to catch up. Reaching out he hoped to steal the quaffle back before he could get to the goal.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Takuto - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 15 (fail)
                                                    AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Shooting, +6 Stealing (MTA)
                                                    Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    You're quite perceptive, I must say
                                                    Yes, you'll do quite well in
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:44 pm
User Image

And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut
    Sending SOS from this tiny box
    And I lost all signal when I lifted up
    Now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot

Taco barely dodged two chasers. He pushed his broom harder to the goal

Position: chaser
              Modifiers: [+7] steal and score
              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
              Lives: [♥] [♥] [♥]
              2 of 3

So tonight I'm calling all astronauts
              All the lonely people that the world forgot
              If you hear my voice, come pick me up
              Are you out there?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:43 am
User Image
                                                Dangerously having the time of our lives
                                                These boys are just poison, there's thorns in our sides
                                                Starting fires wherever we go
                                                Watching them gamble everything they own
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Sιχтн Yεαя || Gячƒƒιиdσя Pяεƒεcт || Sεεκεя

════════════════════════

Eve continued looking for the snitch. She was already annoyed with herself, but she figured she could find it sooner or later.

Modifiers: Spotting +8, Catching +8
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: 27 (Spotted!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There are dogs on the loose, there are snakes in the desert
                                                I'm that knife in your boot, girl I've got ya
                                                I'm your number two man in the fight
                                                We are revolutionaries tonight
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:55 am
User Image
                                                  Listen up, there's not a moment to spare
                                                  It's quite a drop from the top. So how you feeling down there?
                                                  It’s a cold, cruel, harsh reality
                                                  Got stuck here with your enemies

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝑆𝑙𝑦𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛 || 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝘩 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 || 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

════════════════════════

Talbot glared as he noticed that the Gryffindor seeker seemed to spot the snitch. Looking for a bludger, he took aim, trying to get Eve.

Modifiers: Bludgers +6
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                  Final Roll: Nat 1 (Hit self!)

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

You started something that you just couldn't stop
                                                  You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob
                                                  And their one last wish is that you pay for it
                                                  And there's no way you're getting out of this

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:32 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch

Shawna kept moving not wanting to fall behind Eve. Locked onto the snitch, she wanted to keep advancing. The sooner she got to the snitch the better.

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 25 (spotted)

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:34 am
User Image
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Unable to steal the quaffle, Chris continued to follow after Takuto. He was running out of time and needed to get the ball back from him. Closing the gap he got ready and went for another steal attempted.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: Takuto - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 25 (steal)

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Kungfudemoness

Is it now, then?
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:36 am
User Image
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris smiled when he managed to steal the quaffle from the younger Slytherin. Doing a U-turn he made his way towards the Slytherin goal. There was no way he was losing the ball just yet.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: ____ - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:10 pm
User Image
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eve spotted the snitch as well as the fact that Shawna was already after it. She shot off, trying to catch up to it.

1/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:37 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch

Shawna was getting close. The distance was closing and she was sure that something good was going to come of this. Keeping her eye on the price she was not backing down.

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 25 (spotted)

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:38 pm
User Image
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris continued for the goal. He was off to a good start. He just needed to get close enough to attempt a shot.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: ____ - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Is it now, then?
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:26 am
User Image
                                                Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eve wanted to groan, as it seemed that Shawna was almost at the snitch. She tried pushing her broom faster, hoping to overcome Shawna.

2/3 Catch Up
                                                -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Singing ooh
                                                Trouble

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:09 am
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch

Shawna finally caught up with the snitch. Steadying herself, she reached for the golden ball. Here's hoping she'd catch it.

OOC :
                                                  19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 8 (miss)

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                  00 - 00

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:15 am
User Image
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Older Brotherxxxxx

User Image

Chris made it to the goal unscathed. Lining up the shot he prepared himself. Firing at the goal, Chris prayed he'd get it passed Vincent.

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: ____ - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 9 (what are the odds of the same roll twice)

Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
                                                    00 - 00

Kungfudemoness

Is it now, then?
                                                    Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games