Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I seem to talk better to people online than in RL....RL has made me not very trusting of most people I meet in RL....it takes me awhile to trust someone......

That's not a bad thing either. Trust has to be earned.

And if it's easier for some of us to cope with people online, that's okay too.

yeppers.....used to be more of a trusting person......unfortunately it is hard for me now.....because of things that have happened......I just don't seem to bounce back with trust like I used to.....I guess that is one reason I don't care to leave the house........
I can be me or play my character with these people and have fun and laugh.......
I know I really should get ready for bed but I just not ready yet......................

Yep. I hide inside too. >.<

Oh, well, have anything to do until you're ready to sleep?

yeppers......family fusses at me because I don't get out as much as I used to......well they have to drive me everywhere now since they won't let me drive anymore and besides I hate crowds.................

yeppers can log my bumps.....but that won't take long.......it was it was good joking around with friends.........I guess it is just right now it keeps my mind busy because it didn't bother me before so much when it got so quiet..........................

I don't drive either and I get a little demophobic wi the crowds sometimes too... sweatdrop

Well, if it helps, I know I don't talk much, but I'm usually around to listen, if that helps. 3nodding

oh.....I don't cause for some stupid reason I have a hard time staying awake............I am claustrophobic too so crowds make real nervous............

yeppers it helps to have someone who listens..........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers.....used to be more of a trusting person......unfortunately it is hard for me now.....because of things that have happened......I just don't seem to bounce back with trust like I used to.....I guess that is one reason I don't care to leave the house........
I can be me or play my character with these people and have fun and laugh.......
I know I really should get ready for bed but I just not ready yet......................

yeppers......family fusses at me because I don't get out as much as I used to......well they have to drive me everywhere now since they won't let me drive anymore and besides I hate crowds.................

yeppers can log my bumps.....but that won't take long.......it was it was good joking around with friends.........I guess it is just right now it keeps my mind busy because it didn't bother me before so much when it got so quiet..........................

I don't drive either and I get a little demophobic wi the crowds sometimes too... sweatdrop

Well, if it helps, I know I don't talk much, but I'm usually around to listen, if that helps. 3nodding

oh.....I don't cause for some stupid reason I have a hard time staying awake............I am claustrophobic too so crowds make real nervous............

Some people just get tired driving. It might be the same as how you don't enjoy the quiet or a lull in activity. It could also be a symptom of the medical issues you've been having. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

I'm not claustrophobic. It's only when it's people that it can bother me.

I'm glad. ^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Some people just get tired driving. It might be the same as how you don't enjoy the quiet or a lull in activity. It could also be a symptom of the medical issues you've been having. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

I'm glad. ^___^

yeppers....they seem to think it is part of my sleep apnea............

yeppers I understand that but the more people then that is when my claustrophobia kicks in and boy it really can kick in and I gotta get outta there....so I just stay away from crowds or crowded places...........................
I am the same way about airplanes....no way.....my feet stay firmly planted on the ground.............  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad. ^___^

yeppers I understand that but the more people then that is when my claustrophobia kicks in and boy it really can kick in and I gotta get outta there....so I just stay away from crowds or crowded places...........................
I am the same way about airplanes....no way.....my feet stay firmly planted on the ground.............

I see. I panic quietly to myself, at least. >.< I'd still rather not head into a crowd when I feel anxious.

I don't think I'd mind an airplane.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad. ^___^

I see. I panic quietly to myself, at least. >.< I'd still rather not head into a crowd when I feel anxious.

I used to be able to but not anymore for some reason........that is the way I feel too............

just thinking about getting on or getting near a plane can cause a panic attack.......................

ever get stuck in an elevator????  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad. ^___^

I used to be able to but not anymore for some reason........that is the way I feel too............

just thinking about getting on or getting near a plane can cause a panic attack.......................

I don't think so. I haven't even been an elevator for longer than I can remember.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm glad. ^___^

I don't think so. I haven't even been an elevator for longer than I can remember.

I hate them more now since a few years ago me and my hubby got stuck in one for about twenty minutes........now when I have to use one and those doors are slow to open I can feel a panic attack coming on.........he took it ok but not me..........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I hate them more now since a few years ago me and my hubby got stuck in one for about twenty minutes........now when I have to use one and those doors are slow to open I can feel a panic attack coming on.........he took it ok but not me..........

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that.

Yeah, those smaller glitches are more common than people think. Luckily the big ones are less common then people think.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:10 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that.

Yeah, those smaller glitches are more common than people think. Luckily the big ones are less common then people think.

yeppers........

**walks back into the room smiling** how's it going??  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeppers........

Eh, alright, I suppose. How about for you? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeppers........

**baring fangs and licking lips** ooooh I am happy.....I met up with capt earlier and he was so kind to let me feed.......so I did have to go hunting for a meal which was good I guess you could say......  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:24 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeppers........

**baring fangs and licking lips** ooooh I am happy.....I met up with capt earlier and he was so kind to let me feed.......so I did have to go hunting for a meal which was good I guess you could say......

I see. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:29 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that.

yeppers........

I see. >.<

yeah......I didn't have to kill some poor sap for a meal..............  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers........

I see. >.<

Well, that's good. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:35 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers........

I see. >.<

Well, that's good. >.<

yeah......I was a bit desperate.......but seeing capt calmed me down.......and all I had to go was ask and he was so willing **sighs** I love his blue eyes.........  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games