Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm

"Try and see what happens."Neuro voice grew deeper,"777 Tools of the Demon World, Evil Stalker."A bug with wings and multiple eyes appears and attaches itself on Alicia's neck,"I will always know were you are slave."He pats her head.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 pm

"Take that bug off of her right now," Robert said. Another Alicia was suddenly standing beside of Robert and the one that Nuero had dissolved. "Nice illusion, huh," the real Alicia said.

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Neuro laughed,"It doesn't matter what you do girl, it will always be on you,I'm the only one who can take it off."Neuro pointed to her neck and the bug was still there,"Cheap tricks don't work on me remember that."Neuro smiled,he took a black game control out of his pocket,"Time to play with other people."black mist raised up around him and he was gone.
((Go to go))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Robert sighed. "What does the bug do?" he asked. "What's so special about it?" Alicia shook he rhead. "I don't know," she said. "And I have no idea how it's on me when he put it on an illusion."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:47 pm

I have to get Hana out of here... Brago thought while sneaking over to her
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm

"Brago, who was that guy? Robert asked.

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:52 pm

"Dont know, dont care. Keep your large breasted girlfriend in check"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:59 pm

"She's not my girlfriend," Robert said. "She's my vampire master stalker. I can't get her to leave me alone for more than a few minutes."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:02 pm

"NExt time you let events go like before and make the comments you did, your life will be ended" He then pointed to Alicia. "You dont have to seduce me to F*** "me. Just ask.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Neuro was laughing his head off,"My these idiots never learn do they,"He was standing in front of a grave,he picked up a small grain a black sand,"Why brother did you allow yourself to be killed."He stand there and started walking holding a sharp looking object in his hand.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:05 pm

"I'll make sure to ask next time," Alicia said. "In fact, what are you going to be doing after you finish helping Hana?" She had a devious smile on her face.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 pm

"I dont know." Brago was concerned about Hanas condition. "Robert, I am not a medic. Can You bring her anywhere?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Neuro walked towards the Whisperer's house and threw the object at the door,it grew legs and attached itself on the door,"Devil lock pick."He grabbed a knife and cut his arm and threw the blood on the ground and on the door."It seems you have a new owner now."He opened it.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm

"Gather around me and I'll transport us all back to your mansion," Robert said. "We should be able to help her there."

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 pm

"Brago grabbed Hana and walked next to Robert. I have no doctors at my mansion"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games