Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 pm
Kazumi put a hand on Dasani's hand and patted it. Was she worrying her, or was it the new boy? She looked up at him. "Charming." She said simply.
Jason followed, walking behind him. He wasn't sure what he was thinking, but he didn't want to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm
Chris looked at Jason, "Thanks for the heads up about that, then." she muttered sarcastically and walked to the van.
Erin was still glaring at Light and said, "Yea..nice to meet you too..."  

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm
Light smiled at her and tilted his head. "I can tell you don't like me, and I don't know you so I don't know if I should like you either." He said. He frowned a bit and shrugged. "But hey. We've all been in that hell hole at least once." He said. "I just trust people more than I should." He said. He jumped up and sat on a branch, kicking his legs the slightest bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Jason rolled his eyes. "You were the one who wanted to know, Sabiche." He said. Chris reminded her of a dish served where you cut up fish then cook it. Since she did a great job of cutting her wings off, she was now Sabiche.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm
Chris glared at Jason. She read his thoughts and glared at him even harder. She got into the van slamming the door behind her. "Only a few more years.." she muttered to herself angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm
Jason hopped in the front. "Until you manage to cut off the rest of your appendages?' He asked mockingly. He turned the key in the igniton, waiting for Vamp.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 pm
Hannah flinched as May was making her stand and she poured super cold water over her head and down her back. Cold!!!!, Her eyes bolted open feeling the freezing sensation her mind was send to her physical spine.
"Cold!" She started shivering and she couldn't wrap her arms around herself do to her binding "May you could have just slapped me awake!" Hannah glanced around seeing it was dim and realized she was in a vehicle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 pm
Vamp climbed into the back of the van where they were holding Hannah and ducked as he leaned against the side. It was times like this that he really lived up to his dark-brooding-emo-boy appearance and it was also the time that he didn't give a damn that he did.  

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm
Jason looked back at Vamp as he started to put weight on the pedal. "Do we have any syringes in the back?" He asked. There were usually some in the compartments.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:51 pm
Light laughed a bit when she didn't respond. Many people were speechless after he spoke. "I can see I'm getting ahead of myself." He said. He rolled his eyes at himself. "But I mean no harm." He said, raising his hands up in mercy.
He jumped down and looked at the two. "I never did catch your name." He said.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 pm
"Shut up Jason! No one wants to hear you talk!" Chris yelled at him. She looked over at Hanah and grabbed a syringe and stuck it in her arm. "Sorry, Hannah." she said as she injected the stuff into her system.

Erin rolled her eyes at him and kept her mouth shut. She didn ttrust this guy at all. "Blake. And this is Erin." Blake said nodding his head to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 pm
Jason rolled his eyes a bit and laughed. "What? I'm just saying. You only have like, 4 now. A bit more than a Mario game when you have 3." He said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 pm
Chris shot him one last glare and looked away from him. She decided just ignore him now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 pm
Light nodded and bowed a bit. It had become but a habit, he had no clue why. "Nice to meet you." He said, smiling a bit. He looked at the others and smiled a bit. He saw the eye roll and couldn't help but shake his head a bit.
"Why the third degree? I mean if you have trust issues, I get it, but c'mon, I'm not the one with the tranks." He said. He motioned to his shirt. Short sleeves. "Only thing up my sleeve is my skin." He laughed a bit bitterly.

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 pm
Jason rolled his eyes. "First denial.. Anger.. Acceptance.." He murmured, speeding up a bit as they hit a field. He loved how ignoring was as worse as talking.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 278 279 280 281 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games