Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm
Amy grinned brightly and bounced a little on the balls of her feet. "Awesome!"

She then grew still. She closed her eyes and concentrated on what Kits was picturing and transfigured the outfit.

Thistle squeaked in surprise when Cecil fell backward. She turned around and quickly walked over to him. She looked down at him, tilted her head to the side, and squeaked in curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:33 pm
*grins and watches Amy*

*lays there limply, then suddenly sits up as Thistle hovers over him* Ey!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:40 pm
Amy first noticed the thing in her hands. She held up to her face to look at it. She grinned brightly when she saw it. "Oh wow! This is so cute! I love it! Thank you, Kits!"

Then, Amy went over to a mirror in the lounge. Her smile widened even more at what she saw. "Oh! It's so pretty Kits... The skirt is so frilly and gorgeous!"

She turned her head to look at Kits. "Kits, thank you. It's beautiful!"

Thistle tried to form her mouth the way Cecil was. Then, a weird sound came from her mouth. "E..eeee?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:44 pm
*laughs* I didn't think you'd make the plushie too! lol *looks over the rest of the outfit a little more closely* It looks good on you. ^_^

Ey! *jumps up and floats upside-down right in front of Thistle's head*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:52 pm
Amy giggled and hugged the plushie to her chest. "I just transfigure what you see. I can't read your mind and see what you see. I just get to see it after I've transfigured it. I'm glad you thought of the plushie! I really like it. I think I'm going to keep it. It's cute, and it will remind me of this awesome day that we thought to start this business for outfit design... or whatever we want to call it." She giggled.

Thistle tilted her head at Cecil, who was floating in front of her. She tried to study his mouth as she spoke. "I i iyi yi!!!"

Amy turned her head to look at the animals when she heard the weird sounds coming from them. She laughed. "What are you two doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 pm
*laughs* That was just something I thought was cute.

*turns around, still upside-down, and blows a raspberry at Amy*

rolleyes I think he's teaching Thistle bad habits.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm
*walks in just in time to hear Kits' last statement* Who's teaching Thistle what?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:03 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Cecil's action toward her and then tried to keep her laughter at bay. It wouldn't be good to laugh at what he was doing when Kits was obviously trying to break him of such behavior. So, she turned and looked at Kits with wide eyes and her lips pressed together. After a few moments, she spoke.

"Yes... yes that would be quite bad indeed. Quite bad..."

A couple of giggles escaped her mouth, though she quickly shut it again.

Thistle looked back at Amy for a few moments but then focused on Cecil again. "Iy yi yi iyi!"

Amy quickly turned her head when she heard Karrie's voice behind her. She smiled brightly and quickly went over to him. She gave him a quick kiss and then wrapped her free arm around his waist.

"Karrie! I'm so glad you're here! This is an outfit Kits made for me. She thought of it and I transfigured what she was thinking! This is the second time she's done it, and we're going to make a business out of it! Want to see some of the other outfits we've made?"

Amy grinned brightly at Kits. "We should give him a fashion show!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:08 pm
*kisses Amy, then looks down at her outfit* I like it. biggrin Sure, I'd like to see. *grins at Kits*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm
*watches Karrie and Amy* Hey, Karrie... *stands up and takes her dishes back to the bar* Actually, I think I'm going to head home... C'mon, Cecil. *walks out, giving them a small smile as she passes them*

Ah! *floats after Kits*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 pm
Amy smiled and rested her head on Karrie's arm as she blushed a little bit. "Thank you, Karrie."

She looked at his shirt and grinned. "I really like your shirt, Karrie. I like your whole outfit. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites already."

She straightened back up and grinned at Kits. But when she left so quickly, the smile on her face dropped and she watched Kits walk away with a sad look on her face.

"Kits... What happened? She was so happy just a moment ago. Why did she leave, and without saying goodbye?"

Thistle squeaked sadly as her new friend left.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 pm
sad I don't know... she's been acting kind of strange lately. *looks down at Thistle* I'm sure you'll see them again soon, Thistle.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm
Amy kept thinking about what she saw. Was Kits uncomfortable around Karrie? That couldn't be it. She had seen Karrie and Kits hanging out a lot. Could... Could Kits be uncomfortable when Amy and Karrie are together?

Amy looked back up at Karrie, suddenly thinking that she might be onto something. "You know... I think I'll talk to her tomorrow... or as soon as I can get in touch with her."

She sighed and smiled slightly. "So, fashion show still?"

She looked down at Thistle. "You can help me, Thistle. You love fashion shows!"

Thistle looked up at Karrie and Amy. When she saw that they were both looking down at her and could feel them trying to cheer her up, she squeaked softly and then smiled. She rubbed up against both of their legs.

{{*Pauses scene*}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:13 pm
*walks in greets the person at the front and then goes to the lounge, asking the bartender for a mocha latte with a shot of espresso*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs. She pauses to say hello to Haley and went into the office, dropping off the bundle of clothes she'd brought with her. Taking her phone out, she re-read the text from Amy. She and Karrie were busy tonight, but they'd see if Velcore wanted to join her there when he came home. Kits was disappointed, but knew it was short notice. Closing the office door, she went over to the lounge. Seeing that Rod was already there, she smiled and walked up to him* Hi Rod.

*Smok and Mwee sit on the desk with Haley for a while, enjoying the attention she gives them, then fly into the lounge to wait with Kits*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games