Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:28 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

It seemed that she had confused him quite a bit. And why was he blushing so much? The white haired Hyouton was actually getting concerned with the rapid and massive amounts of blushing he was doing. With the kind sky blue eyes glanced down towards the tapping pen. Not too long afterwards, he had started to write. When he was done, she shook her head gently. No. This was not what she meant. It doesn't take few minutes to know someone. It takes days. Sometimes weeks or months. Depending how much they hang out. She started to write. "I have none. To know someone you have to spend time with them. Don't worry. Time goes by quickly. You will have your sign name before you know it." When she finished the last sentence, she knew for it to be true. Handed over the notepad, she waited for him to finish reading. She hoped that he didn't mind she wanted to learn about him the slow and really trust rewarding way. Not by playing the questionnaire game.

When his body language indicated he was done reading, she gently rested her hand on his arm and tilted her head. To know someone, not only you have to hang out with them, you can also spar with them. Fight with them. Physically or verbally. Heck even mentally. She got up from the bench and walked towards the large open space of the room they were in. She made a motioned gesture towards the padded coverings for hands, cloves, and even a padded helmet as she was curious if they needed to put them on or not?

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Evidently I'd misunderstood her. Hakanai explained that it would take some time to choose a name. Right. That made sense. I looked back up at her as I finished reading to her placing her hand on my arm, but she got to her feet a moment later. I watched as she stepped to the center of the room, then gestured toward some padding meant for training. I wasn't sure what she meant for a moment, and then I realized her intention. What better way to get to know someone than to fight them? I gave her a small smirk and pushed myself up as well, and quickly jotted down a note on the paper. If you think you need them. While she read the message, I retrieved a bokken from a nearby rack.

I knew nothing about Hakanai's abilities as a shinobi. Because of the situations around when she received her headband, I'd been in a bad mood and hadn't had time for introductions. Well, I supposed I didn't know my enemy's abilities either, so it was only fair. I gestured to the weapon rack to find out if she needed anything and moved to the center of the room, spinning the bamboo sword in my hand. I was more than ready for a chance to spar with someone. I needed it more than Hakanai could imagine. I just had to remember that she was a genin and not Wan, who was the last person I'd sparred with. Wan, I could go full out on and not have to worry for his health because he could take the blows. A genin on the other hand, well... I needed to take it easy.

Once the white-haired girl was ready, I shifted my stance, feet shoulder width apart but sword relaxed at my side. Eyes fixed on my opponent, I waited for her to make the first move.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask [Equipped]
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:30 pm
THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai watched him as she read the note fairly quickly. With a soft nod, she had decided to not get the padding. Better to learn that way with the risk of getting injured. Besides, the way she figured it, the Taijutsu she will use would just tear up the padding. With a soft whistle, she called Lilja over as Lilja woke and got down from the shelf.

[ 1 / 6 Stage One: Haraise ]

Lilja can figure what was going to happen and both of them might as well spar with Kaileer, because they were partners. They were in this together. However, this may pose a problem. Lilja cannot scratch or bite Kaileer, so exactly how can they train? Lilja glanced towards Hakanai questionably as Hakanai smiled. She placed the wooden weapons on the floor and held up a finger as if saying on moment to Kaileer.

[ 2 / 6 Stage One: Haraise ]

Hakanai quickly walked towards her bag as Lilja sat right beside Kaileer with her head tilted in curiosity. What did the girl have up in her sleeve? She got out a pair of fake gauntlets and markers. What the.... Hakanai approached Lilja and strapped them on. They were the right size. She filled the little pockets with ink, so if Lilja 'scratch' it would leave colors to let him know that she had gotten to him.

[ 3 / 6 Stage One: Haraise ]

Hakanai smiled at her creation before looking at Lilja sternly and signed, 'No bite.' Lilja lifted her paw to look at the fake wooden invention. With a sigh, she decided to agree. But can they really connect since Lilja was originally her mother's animal and not Hakanai? Hakanai leaned down and bowed towards Kaileer, her face facing the mat.

[ 4 / 6 Stage One: Haraise ]

WHen Hakanai looked up, her hues changed. It was icy cold blue with narrow pupil slits. Lilja has the exact same eye change. Lilja started to go to his right side, her elbows slightly crouching along with the knee, prepared to pounced or move quickly if needed, her tail was low and ready to be use as rudder with her speed.

[ 5 / 6 Stage One: Haraise ]

Hakanai started walk towards his right side before she slowly got onto her fours, with that, she made a mad zig zag towards Kaileer at the same time as Lilja does. Lilja jumped into the air and aimed to claw at Kaileer's shoulder as Hakanai ran right into his legs, to tackle or get him off balance as her hands went up to his arm to avoid him slashing at Lilja.

[ 6 / 6 Stage One: Haraise Learned! ]

OoC: WIll fix this training post later ><

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----I'd thought it would just be Hakanai I was fighting against, but she called Lilja over. I suppose it made sense, given they would be working together. I wasn't particularly concerned though, given my first couple battles had been against several opponents. Still, I was more comfortable defending myself with two blades than one. While Hakanai and Lilja prepared, I grabbed a second bokken from the rack. They were a little on the award and heavy side, and weren't particularly well balanced, but they would do for the moment. Twirling the one in my right hand, I held it reverse grip, and resumed my stance. It was my typical stance. My attacks were weaker overall, which was fine since I didn't want to go overboard against the genin, but I could strike faster and more fluid. That allowed for easier dodging and turning my opponents' moves against them. Especially when there were more than one.

Both the white-haired girl and her companion's pupils narrowed to slits, and I couldn't help but smirk. This was going to be fun. I might not have killed someone before, and I didn't intend to, but I was infamous for getting into fights with my family members. It was something I enjoyed, and something I was good at. As the two began circling around me, I chose Lilja to keep my gaze on. As the companion of the two and, technically, a wild animal, she was the more immediate threat than Hakanai. The genin would become much stronger, I knew, but for the moment she didn't have that same wild instinct Lilja had. The charge, I anticipated and, thanks to training I could sense movement from Hakanai behind me. They were mimicking each other, weaving about to try to make their movements unpredictable. But when Lilja leaped at me, aiming for my shoulder--which normally would have been a bad idea if I'd had my coat--and Hakanai went for my legs, I spun out of the way. Circle walking allowed me coordination I needed to avoid multiple opponents. Unless Hakanai could move or Lilja could catch herself, they would end up in a heap on the floor.

For the moment, I held off offensive on my end. I wanted her to get a better handle on what I could do before I threw any attacks in.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:32 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Kaileer moved rather quickly as Hakanai was forced to get on her belly and rolled over as Lilja already leapt over Hakanai. The pair was on the fours as they started to growl slightly. He was fast. Of course he was, he was a kage.

With that, Hakanai had leaped towards his side and clawed for his leg. Lilja did the same with the other side. They were aiming to corner him up against the wall so it wouldn't be so easy to dodge from their attacks. At the same time, their eyes were watching the double blades to jump back or sideways when it was to come down on one of them.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image

-----The pair wasted no time recovering from their first attack. I was surprised to see them catch themselves--in that position, I'd have probably wound up flat on my face. I was faster than I was strong, which was probably the same case for these two. Still, without the level of training I'd had, out pacing them wasn't a problem. They threw themselves forward again, lunging for my legs. I reacted by kneeling down, a fine layer of my green chakra forming over the length of both wooden blades. It pulsed outward as they both came in contact with it, blocking them from coming within striking distance. From there, I shoved outwards, spinning with my small chakra shield, pushing them back in a wide parry. Using the momentum brought from the motion, I swung a kick at Lilja--again, the bigger threat of the two--to throw of her balance. Finishing out the spin left me facing Hakanai, the blades taking up a new stance, the left hand held out in front of me and the right held behind me, weapon grip reversed.

It would have been a good opportunity to end the spar just like that, but this was fun, and I was in no rush. So I waited for the pair to regain their composure, my stance held firm, a small grin lighting my face.

Deflection - B [C-rank per weapon] :: Spiritual
Ueito Seppun [Waiting Kiss] - D :: Simple

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:34 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Lilja jumped back to avoid from getting kicked as she snarled towards Kaileer. Hakanai was1 surprised as she see his defensive stance. This wasn't working. Blue hues glanced towards Lilja for a moment to see if she gets a message.

ANd she did. Lilja was shaking as if she was shaking the fur out. Hakanai glanced towards Kaileer to keep an eye on him. The temperature dropped in the dojo rather quickly.

Thick fog and cold frost surrounded the area quickly. Lilja was almost hard to be seen. Hakanai as well since she was on her fours. They know they can't move quickly because it would make them easily detected in the fog.

Crouched so low, they had to think of how to plan this since he took a defensive stance. Lilja remained low as possible as Hakanai had an idea.

She gently tapped on the floor few times to let Lilja know what was coming. It was not aviable to ears but the vibration can slightly be felt. With Lilja so close to the floor with her paws flatten on it, she was able to get the message.

Next thing that happened, ice darts were fired from Hakanai's mouth and headed towards Kaileer. If that succeeded, then Lilja would find an open to claw Kaileer.

Shimogakure no Jutsu [ Hiding in Frost Technique ]
                                  Rank D
                                  The user covers the surrounding area in a thick frost in which they can camouflage themselves and then sneak up on the enemy to attack or assassinate them. Works in every other way like Zabuza's Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hiding in Mist Technique ].
                                  Suiton: Rekkū Suigeki [ Water Release: Cold Sky Water Attack ]
                                  Rank D
                                  The user shoots numerous amount of extremely large darts of ice from their mouth at high speeds which can easily shatter rock.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:35 pm
User Image

-----One thing that could always be said about close-combat fighters was that we had a disadvantage against ranged attacks unless we managed to get close enough to strike. Hakanai took advantage of that here, so I was actually forced to dodge instead of just defend. The room quickly filled with a cold fog, not unlike that I'd seen in Kirigakure. I fell still, listening with bated breath, the grin sliding from my face, as I waited for movement. It came in the form of fast moving projectiles that I sensed before I saw. Several bullets of ice--which would leave nice bruises if they hit--shot out of the mist and my immediate reaction was to fall back. However, because my range of sight was limited, I couldn't move fast enough to avoid the first couple.

What happened in response was unexpected. I heard a pop from my side and what looked like a thin barrier of chakra formed over my skin briefly. The projectiles hit my right arm but I felt nothing other than a small pressure. Falling back, I nearly landed on my rear out of surprise, but caught myself with my hands--dropping both bokken in the meanwhile--and hurriedly swung a wide, sweeping kick around me to close the brief opening in my defense. Lilja had been prepared and emerged from fog to strike me, but unless she moved away, she'd get hit in the side.

For genin, they weren't bad with working together. Especially considering the lack of communication. Either they'd had a lot of practice, or they were communicating some other way. But I'd quickly learned that I couldn't let my guard down around them. In all honesty, even though I'd gotten into plenty of fights in my life, true combat was not something I was that experienced in. Plus I had to hold back. Against someone like Wan, a spar went on with the intent to kill. I didn't want to risk hurting her.

Final Words - S: razz assive - Allows me to sense movement.
UHV Tech - Defends from up to one attack - 1 full post cooldown (Taking this as an opportunity for him to actually find out what it does cause I've had it for months xD)
Kisumaku - C::Simple - The practitioner makes an exaggerated dodge, typically falling to their back, only to catch themselves as to perform a fluid full circle sweep kick or slash.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:36 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Lilja saw the leg and she was unable to dodge it, but her claws went around and gripped the leg roughly. Not only that, her hind legs wrapped itself around his leg as if it was prey she just tackled down. And she kept a tight hold on it

If it work, Hakanai would act quickly, she doesn't want Lilja to get at risk. One hand placed on Kaileer's shoulder and her body shifted as she pulled down with such force that she used part of her weight to force him down onto the floor. Her sharp nails would already dug into his skin on the shoulder as the other hand was right at his neck, he would feel the tingle of sharp nails trickle on his neck. Hakanai was on one leg and the other bent, ready to jump off if she needed. She was by his side, Kaileer's head by her knee and his arm would be touching the other knee.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image

-----My leg hit the massive cat in the side, but evidently she was prepared for it. She wrapped herself tightly around it, digging blunted claws in and making me lose my balance. I wound up on my rear anyway, my other leg pinned under me thanks to Lilja. With me trapped, Hakanai raced to strike as well.

I'd wanted to rely on basic techniques and defenses for this spar, but the pair worked very well together, which caught me off guard. I suppose it just came to show that I couldn't underestimate someone. Alright then. It meant I could step it up a notch. Raising a simple hand sign in front of me and electricity danced around me. If Lilja didn't let go quickly, she would be in for a shock--literally. Regardless, and instant later, all they would be able to to see was a streak of lightning, that shot out from between them. Though it didn't help with the disorientation the technique caused, I managed to scoop up one of the bokken on my way through. Touching the wall of the room, I pivoted and streaked back toward the pair, this time directing my attack at Hakanai. But, rather than hitting her directly with the Raiton chakra, I ended the jutsu just before I reached her and stopped abruptly. However, using the momentum from the technique, I thrust the wooden sword forward, a fast and and powerful jab aimed for the genin's midsection.

Only after I made the attack did I realize I'd probably gone too far against her. I pulled back immediately, taking several steps away to give us both the chance to collect ourselves. It wasn't panic that made me go overboard. No, it was just pure adrenaline that made blood roar in my ears and fire pump through my veins. Was it bad that this was something I enjoyed? Weapon lowered, I waited to make sure Hakanai was alright.

Raikou Henge no Jutsu [Lightning Transformation Technique] - D
Formless Stab - B

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:37 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Lilja immediately removed herself from him as she snarled towards Kaileer out of frustration. She almost lost her balance. Lilja shook her head few times to try to gain her balance back when she felt disorientated.

Hakanai frowned as she brought her hands up to her head and shake as well. Damn it. She doesn't have much time and she knows that. Her joints popped as she growled softly, waited for everything to become clear. Lilja doesnt have patience, but Hakanai had enough for the both of them. When she was finally clear, the bokken had jab her in the midsection as she winced, she learned her lesson. From now on, always tense your muscles in preparation. Her hands went down and grabbed the bokken as she yanked it towards him and did a spin roundhouse kick, her heel aimed right for his jaw.

Lilja gained the clearness later after Hakanai. She saw what was going on and snarled as she went to jump on his back.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image

-----Hakanai was ready, despite taking a pretty strong blow. She grabbed the wooden weapon before I could back away, yanking it, and, in turn, me forward. The yank was quickly turned into a high kick. Shifting my weight to give myself better footing, I caught the girl's leg and hauled her toward me just like she'd done to me, but I moved passed her instead of striking from the front. Then, placing a foot firmly against her back, a surge of chakra along with a push would not only throw her into Lilja's attack but also likely throw her off her feet.

I took that opportunity to retrieve my second bokken and retake my usual stance, one blade in front of me and the other held behind. Letting out a slow breath, I gave her a grin. I almost spoke, but remembered then that she couldn't hear me. Which was a shame because I wanted to compliment her. Despite the pressure of facing a stronger opponent, she didn't seem to be struggling to keep up. Maybe I would have to step it up another notch and test her limit. I assumed she was ready to keep going, but as usual, I held off my attack, just in case. Instead, I directed my comment to Lilja. "You two aren't half bad."

Oritatami-shiki no Koushin [Folding Lips] - B :: Complex
Description: The practitioner places the blunt side of their weapon, or their foot or palm against a broad section on the target, surges chakra to the corresponding area, and then pushes it outward in the same motion. The pulse should be more than enough to offset other ninja, creating a decent opening for a quick melee strike.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai's leg was grabbed as she felt a pressure on her back which caused her to crash into Lilja. With both on the floor, Hakanai groaned softly as her hand slid down to her stomach, the skin was tender. That meant she was going to get a massive bruise from being jabbed by the bokken. Fingertips went over the swelling bump as she knows the bruise was going to be bad. With a soft pant, Hakanai placed her hands on the floor and meekly tried to get up but lets out a surprised shout when Lilja had pounced on her. Hakanai was getting tired, she just trained herself not to show it to anyone. Ever. Being good in understanding in body language, she had used it herself, for both healthy and unhealthy reasons.

Lilja then gently get off as she nuzzled her face onto the side of Hakanai as Hakanai got up and glanced towards Kaileer. The ways her muscles was tensed but view major ones were relaxed, it would become obvious that she was trying to show that she was not tired. Nope. No sir. With that, she got up from the floor as she exhaled gently before glancing down towards Lilja who was sitting right in front of her. With a frown, Lilja had lifted her paw and extended her nails, did few taps on the floor as Hakanai's expression went from curiosity to stubbornness. Her jaw moved as if she was chewing on her gum as she nodded gently, her arms lowered as she just plopped right there on the floor, her back on the wood with her blue hues glancing up towards the ceiling. "I certainly hope so. We been training. It was all we ever knew. We had to find ways to communicate. That's why she never got to learn her bloodline or ninjutsu or even eiseijutsu which she was excelled at..." Lilja had went towards the bench and placed the notebook with the pen in the spiral gently in her mouth and walked towards Hakanai as she dumped the notebook on Hakanai's stomach, which caused her to flinch at the sensitivity of the bruise which was now becoming purple and blue. Lilja walked towards Kaileer before she stopped for a moment and then, she did something that she hasn't done in a while. While she saw Axel as a fun toy, she saw Kaileer as a good human. Her side brushed up as she's an affectionate cat, at the same time, she was purring. Soon, she went off and laid down on the shelf.

Hakanai forced herself to sit up as she scribbled onto the notebook, obviously having difficulty since she was sore, and tired. Once done, she held it up for Kaileer to read. "It's getting really late.. what do you say we stop for breakfast and I can start to teach you signs? Or we can just eat and be quiet..?"

[FUUUUU I forgot to keep in check about her stamina >< ah well. That's why I decided to end it ;~;]

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image

-----My tactic succeeded, and the pair wound up in a pile on the ground. I lowered my weapons at the sound of Hakanai's groan. The slow recovery was enough to tell me this was over. I grimaced, hoping I hadn't been to hard on her. To my surprise, though, she got back to her feet, but Lilja sat between us, a silent signal that she needed to call it quits. A short silence later, the genin flopped onto the floor. Seeming satisfied with that response, Lilja finally answered me. I couldn't help feeling... pity? Pity that she couldn't practice what she was meant to do. But I was sure pity wasn't what she wanted from anyone. Just acceptance. Well, I could be the one to help her reach where she wanted to go. I watched as Lilja retrieved the notebook, dropping it on Hakanai--who flinched--, and approached me. I wasn't sure what to expect from the cat, but she just rubbed against me and retreated to her shelf.

Gaze turning back to Hakanai, I approached the white-haired girl just as she finished writing. I could tell by her posture that she was in pain, making me feel bad for getting out of hand. Sitting beside her, I took the notebook and glanced over it. She wanted to get breakfast and start my lessons in sign, which I was fine with. I hadn't gotten any training done, but the spar had been a good opportunity to test my own strengths against a new type of enemy. I'd never fought a tamer. First though... I glancing at Hakanai, I quickly wrote a response. Breakfast sounds great, and you can show me some signs. First, I'd like to heal that bruise I gave you. Handing her the notebook, I closed my eyes briefly while she read. I took a deep breath, and, letting it out slowly, I centered my chakra, allowing me to activate Zama no Chiyu, the State of Healing. Waiting a second to make sure she'd finished reading, I leaned forward and placed a hand against her abdomen. The soft glow of my green chakra surrounded my hand. After a moment, she would feel the pain begin to fade.

Zama no Chiyu [State of Healing] - Hakemoto State of Being
Rejuvenation - B - Can heal up to B-rank damage. Takes two posts. Can only be used in the State of Healing.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:40 pm

❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x

Hakanai watched him scribbled. She was already in deep thought. How can she teach him? She never had to teach anyone before. Or rather, no one ever really wanted to learn before. Once she took the notebook, she frowned softly when he wanted to heal her bruise. It would be fine! All she had to do was slap on some ice and all would be good and dandy. Yet, she wouldn't mind. Her abdomen was out in the open and people would be able to see it. She sees it as a wound she deserves, after all, she did train with the Kage and should be proud of ti. Not only that, but she trained with a friend. Or so she hopes.

A warm hand was placed against her cooling abdomen with slight sweat, Hakanai blushed furiously as she glanced away for a bit. She kept thinking over and over of how can she teach him? Maybe she could teach him the basic signs first. Such as different signs for family, colors, and more importantly, the alphabet. When he learns the alphabet and becomes fluid in fingerspelling, he could always spell the word he's trying to sign and she can sign it for him. For a moment, she thought of a name sign for him but no. She was going to wait till she got to know him more. Once the bruise was gone, she let out a soft sigh of relief and smiled gently. Instead of righting, her hand which faces towards the ceiling went to bottom of her chin, the finger tips touching the chin as she pulled her arm down, at the same time mouthing 'Thank you' so he can know what it meant.

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games