Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:37 pm
Chezmonkey
>_>

I'd like to petition for the addition of a Genjutsu:

Magen: Jigoku no yūhi [ Demonic Illusion: Sunset of Hell ]
Official Description: A very strange Genjutsu utilized by Might Gai and Rock Lee. Requiring no handseals, instead the user must concentrate their chakra and then perform a large bear hug to a second person, who must return it willingly. This will create the illusion of a setting sun on a beach, where a wave will crash over the users, which will be seen by anyone watching the two at the time. The intense feelings caused by this illusion usually cause massive brain trauma.
Guild Description: See official description. Cannot be Kai'd. Lasts one post.

I agree!!!! this is a must have!!! imagine!!
"SAN!!!" Manny runs to bear hug. "MANNY!!" San forced to return it
"SAN!!!" Sunset in background, waves crashing.
OR better yet.
"BAST!!!!" Manny runs to Bast. "Manny" Bast is forced to go along. "BAST!!!!" Manny says as Sunset in background, waves crashing, there are rainbows and butterflys and the enemy will run in absolute terror for wittnessing this. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Chezmonkey
>_>

Official Description: A very strange Genjutsu utilized by Might Gai and Rock Lee. Requiring no handseals, instead the user must concentrate their chakra and then perform a large bear hug to a second person, who must return it willingly. This will create the illusion of a setting sun on a beach, where a wave will crash over the users, which will be seen by anyone watching the two at the time. The intense feelings caused by this illusion usually cause massive brain trauma.

OR better yet.
"BAST!!!!" Manny runs to Bast. "Manny" Bast is forced to go along. "BAST!!!!" Manny says as Sunset in background, waves crashing, there are rainbows and butterflys and the enemy will run in absolute terror for wittnessing this. XD

I doubt EITHER of them would do that...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:23 pm
Chezmonkey
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Chezmonkey
>_>

OR better yet.

I doubt EITHER of them would do that...

Manny would totally abuse that genjutsu. But it would end differently with bast. More like
"Bast!!!" Manny cries running for a hug. Bast raised fist and implants in Manny's face.
"Manny!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 pm
"Bast!!!" Manny runs toward Bast. He hits a barrier that appeared out of nowhere. Bast sips her tea and kills some more Jashinists.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm
Ergo War
"Bast!!!" Manny runs toward Bast. He hits a barrier that appeared out of nowhere. Bast sips her tea and kills some more Jashinists.

that too XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm
Ergo War
(san is with Bast killing mroe jashin....

btw...what happened to them? We need to play with them some more  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 pm
We got rid of the Jashinists in Rouran, I believe. No idea if they'll ever make a comeback.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Ergo War
We got rid of the Jashinists in Rouran, I believe. No idea if they'll ever make a comeback.
noooooooo well who is gonna be our other bad guys then  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:18 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War

Ummm.. PIRATES!!!!!!! I owe them an a** kicking from last time >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
Yo-ko
Ergo War

Ummm.. PIRATES!!!!!!! I owe them an a** kicking from last time >.>
hurray!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:50 pm
You know its been too long since Manny was last in the hosptial. Lets change that or else they might give my private reserved room away. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 pm
O.O So that how...

I like to read halfway back in a long thread sometimes, and just re-discovered something important:
Mamoru has a Marauders Map of Sunagakure! That's how he always knows where you are!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm
question then... what happens when lucas alters even his chakra signature? if he weren't paying attention at that point in time would he know?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 am
Chezmonkey
O.O So that how...

I like to read halfway back in a long thread sometimes, and just re-discovered something important:
Mamoru has a Marauders Map of Sunagakure! That's how he always knows where you are!
*yoinks*  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 am
confused

Well, it looks like I might have to ask for a promotion already. I'd wanted to spend more time as a chunnin, but it's that or lose the Summons I got.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games